It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

being 'Demonic' puts these apparitions in a religious box.

Sure they are Spirits... meaning they have no substance in this natural world
they are 'seen' through one's mind-eye...because they occupy no space or volume, have no mass,

they are 'seen' by the same ratio of humans today as were 'seen' by a Earth population of less than a billion people in the ancient times... Its a anomaly of one's brain receptors to be able to visualize the Alien/Demon or the crafts that are seen in the waters or in the skies.

i have been witness to 3 lucid UFO sightings in my life, so from first hand experience i have come to this determination...

Demons from hell... Angels from heaven... these are just easily comprehended Tags to label these apparitions
instead of saying they are from another multi-verse or a doppelganger reality just a breath away from our 'reality'

call it the Yin universe ~> and our natural world is in the Yang universe...
these glimpses of other lifeforms is neither a blessing or a curse...
just as the visual stimulus (aliens, UFOs) one miight see is neither good nor evil... it just is.

they, these forms/spirits cannot have any effect on this world of nature... except for what an excited and therefore irrational human that witnesses these anomalies tries to do in reaction to seeing these 'spirit' beings or crafts...

the enemy is US

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Your thread title was enough to make me ignore the rest. "You people do know blah blah blah blah." No, I do not know that because it is not true. You're certainly welcome to offer up your opinion, but stop stating it as fact. You have no real proof of demonic spirits OR Aliens, so just stop.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I will be honest and upfront, I only read the first 3 pages of posts. (That in and of itself should get me an award of some kind). I only have this to say, and if you have read any of my other posts here it will not be unfamiliar to you. To you OP I say this, '2 years' of research is not enough in this field to reach any conclusion. Whatsoever. Period. This is the same problem that I have with the wide-eyed 'True Believer's' and the Pseudo-skeptics. In this crazy field of assorted Fortean topics, you can never really be sure of anything. Could it be demons? Yes it COULD be. But is it necessarily? No. Just as it isn't necessarily Aliens from Zeta Reticuli nor atmospheric conditions or misidentification of classified craft.

Having said that however, it really could be all of those things. The main thing that we need to keep in mind, but we will not and my response here will likely be ignored as it always is, is that we just don't know. Keep repeating that to yourselves. Is there some kind of phenomenon at the heart of the UFO enigma, I think so. But what it is, I'm not ready to say just yet. Simply because I don't know. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Very interesting perspective. I watched both videos and they did point out some theories that make some logical sense. I always wondered if they were benevolent, why would they just make contact with governments and not the majority who are under their control?

Spheres and lights that change shape in my opinion definitely are dimensional or spiritual. When these lights are recorded near our sun, it really makes the case that these things would have to be dimensional or spiritual. I can't imagine any vehicle being able to withstand the amount of heat generated from the sun.

Although I'm not religious, it does make you wonder if these things could be demonic. The majority of UFO videos are lights and spheres. Until we can actually see a sharp clear video and actually see and touch a downed vehicle, I think the jury will still be out on this.

Great thread and really got me thinking. S&F good job!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

They're not all spirits. Even on their channels many of the cosmic beings here are corporal. Some are not. The universe itself is NOT what we think it is, and life itself, corporal or otherwise is NOT what we think its set up like. There are infinite channels, and real corporal life on planets everywhere including in our own solar system, and far more planets in our own solar system that we could imagine. And its not natural. The cities Sleeper/Lou Baldin describes on uranus are enclosed capsules almost, that can be nestled into the planet or become self contained crafts and travel elsewhere. And underground as well. They are very lush, with more species, more vegetation, even sunlight in a planet shrouded by thick cloud, advanced science. Those souls are placed in container bodies as we are.

I was taken to the same platform/station whatever you call it that monitors the sun. Aug. 09. It was a paradigm bender, mind boggling, and I didn't get to keep all of it, only two major scenes that I was allowed to keep, as it was a huge stretch to me.

Religions are kiddy programs, and control. Spirituality and the Family exists, and the holographic universe which is a technology and a school.

There are also negative beings/entities that are heavily involved in the paramilitary and with the factions running this planet.

There are two groups or types of universal governments, those who love power and repression and the power of love, progression.

Though all here are still students (some helpers) in this cosmic school, there are many wonderful eutopias, some in our solar system.

I would read Lou Baldin's accounts, and strain out some of the miltiary control that seems to be there, as not everyone can speak freely. In other words, read it with understanding.

ufospeak.com and ufolou.com.

The Spirit of Love and Peace, is progression. Unity, growth in our Love, Kindness, Selflessness, ability to serve others and teamwork. This is something that must exist wtihin the boundaries of freedom and choice, not fascism, that is another component.

You have two camps, so to speak. The triangle/pyramid, power to the few regression camp, and the inverted pyramid, Infinite Family and Equality, camp, that is progressing to Beyond, to step outside this White Matrix Universe and Go Back Home!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The ignorance by the OP is baffling, and laughably ignorant.

The issue with the majority of Christians, is that they're afraid of what they don't understand, so they use their mistranslated, contradictory book, to fill in the blanks. Anything that promotes rationality or diversity is 'sin'.
Most likely, the majority of UFO cases are merely government crafts/tests that the public is too ignorant to completely understand. There's more evidence to support that they're government made, as opposed to little green men, or 'demonic' figures from an invisible lake of eternal damnation.

I believe in aliens, 100%. It's irrational to say that anyone knows for a fact that they do not exist, as most likely, they do (in some form). It's just a matter of what you define an alien as. That being said, I do not believe they've made contact with Earth in modern history. Lucid dreaming/astral traveling to different realms is a different story. I believe that people who claim they've been abducted (in most cases) were either in sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, or somehow astral travelling to a higher dimension.

The second you call something a 'demon' or an 'angel', you confine these beings to a religious box. Once again, you don't understand it, you're afraid of it, so you label it. It's the unfortunate habit the majority of the OP's type have.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I like how the "non-religious" attack with religious zeal whenever the subject comes up. Anyways, if most of the members here were truly open minded, and wanted answers instead of validating your presuppositions, there would be no need for this site. Ghosts, poltergeists, aliens, old hag, sleep paraysis, shadow people, visions of Mary, are all related. These are simply demonic manifestations used to cause confusion, or to simply torment humans. What no one here, nor amongst the ufo/ghost/paranmormal research community has been able to answer is why rebuking the aliens, ghosts, shadow persons etc. in the name of Jesus ends the encounter. WHY? The only entities described in history that fear the name itself are demons. Ever wonder why people are taken against their will, implanted, probed? These don't sound like "nice" beings to me.

I don't know why I even bother, as I stated above (and my signiture says), most of you could care less about the truth. There is more than enough evidence floating around from videos and eye witnesses, so because the OP didn't give enough proof is a lame excuse

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
I like how the "non-religious" attack with religious zeal whenever the subject comes up. Anyways, if most of the members here were truly open minded, and wanted answers instead of validating your presuppositions, there would be no need for this site. Ghosts, poltergeists, aliens, old hag, sleep paraysis, shadow people, visions of Mary, are all related. These are simply demonic manifestations used to cause confusion, or to simply torment humans. What no one here, nor amongst the ufo/ghost/paranmormal research community has been able to answer is why rebuking the aliens, ghosts, shadow persons etc. in the name of Jesus ends the encounter. WHY? The only entities described in history that fear the name itself are demons. Ever wonder why people are taken against their will, implanted, probed? These don't sound like "nice" beings to me.

I don't know why I even bother, as I stated above (and my signiture says), most of you could care less about the truth. There is more than enough evidence floating around from videos and eye witnesses, so because the OP didn't give enough proof is a lame excuse

Spirits have also been known to leave when the name of Mohammed, or Allah has been uttered. The same with sleep paralysis. It's not a matter of the name you're shouting, but the belief that you give the word you're using. If you believe saying, 'Jesus' makes something go away, it will. It's a matter of projected thought and faith that words have power. It's psychological.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When I say to weed out the military stuff, its not childishly said, for protocol and organizations exist always and missions take place frequently. Its just positive progressive cosmic citizens don't do things in ruthless backwards primitive ways, they honor life, they celibrate each other. So it depends so much on perception and seeing it in the right light, or with the correct understanding. Some of Lou's comments are like that where you would have translate that with the Light in you, the Love in you, or the way you see things.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey ops

About to watch the videos...but before I do, just wanted to point out a few things

1) I do hate when they start by making their point by talking about the illuminati, secret governments, masons, etc...meaning...they are about to explain something that is of speculation by raising a whole other area of speculation and unfounded hypothesis....might as well toss in the secret writings of jesus that never were found, and what a fetus thinks...nothing to be backed up, no confirmation, all interpretation and for an obvious point to bring doom and gloom (and of course sell books)

2) The Chronicals Project (I respect their work) is slowly going through the actual scripts and doing a proper translation...it is reading less like a typical bible story you understand and more like a alien seeding project...if there is a war between "heaven and hell", then its not supernatural in nature if this new translation turns out to be legit...rather, its the rebels verses the empire. What we then can conclude is that the empire of god is responsible for countless deaths on our planet, forced ignorance, etc etc etc...the rebels (lucifer's army) has caused hardly any deaths, and have actually given us knowledge and tools to help us resist the empire..the deaths that the luciferian army was responsible for in itself is actually of the empire of god's doing also considering it was done through games he designed, orders he made, etc.

Who do you think guards the sacred tree as of today? demons...yep, god employed demons to guard the tree of life.

so ya, anyhow...just saying, lets keep an open mind beforehand..after all, jesus (appeared with the sign of the morning star) may have actually been lucifer...(different discussion overall..and all just theological speculation anyhow)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

wow... really... how many times have i heard that one? enough times for it to begin to anger me that someone can even think this way... so taking it way out of context, like obviously the OP has done and thinks like, does that mean the hispanic guy that lives down the street is a demon?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To answer your question, OP. No. I don't know that. And neither do you. You may believe it, even fervently. But a couple of books (the Bible being one) and videos don't really provide "proof".

Aside from that, you are calling UFO/Aliens demons. I may call them hamburgers or cantaloupes. It doesn't change anything. If you are saying you believe they are malevolent and serve a malevolent master, that still doesn't change things. Anything that you state is a demonic trait, I could see as a trait/ability of an highly advanced species.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Non religious attack with religious zeal?

Don't you mean, sharing information, and adding more knowledge, from first hand experiences for some, on a cloudy topic often misunderstood.

A better comparison is having a doctor using primitive and possibly dangerous technology on a patient, and someone with more training comes to assist, and share a little of their knowledge.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonite
To answer your question, OP. No. I don't know that. And neither do you. You may believe it, even fervently. But a couple of books (the Bible being one) and videos don't really provide "proof".

Aside from that, you are calling UFO/Aliens demons. I may call them hamburgers or cantaloupes. It doesn't change anything. If you are saying you believe they are malevolent and serve a malevolent master, that still doesn't change things. Anything that you state is a demonic trait, I could see as a trait/ability of an highly advanced species.

Exactly. Someone mentioned that in stories of alien abductions, the aliens were malevolent and in control.. Doesn't sound too far off from what humans do. Look at what happened to the Native Americans. Slaughtered, beaten, enslaved, raped, killed. Does that make the people who did this to them 'demons' from some magical fairyland?

No. It makes them power-hungry humans, amongst other things.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

These people on here are very opened minded and I'm sure if you could present some of your research and scientific evidence with documents of the things you are trying to get people to believe then you may get some backing from some.
But just going on a belief is not going to get you any followers.

Have you personally talked to an alien to come to the conclusion that they are demons?
I don't know of anyone that can make that claim.

added to. .My name is Ellie and last name starts with an N. Hence ellieN
edit on 14-6-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There are dozens of comments that I would like to reply to, but for the sake of brevity and efficiency, I will not bother.

First of all, any claims that are made based upon any one religion are null and void as far as I am concerned. There is no evidence whatsoever to support the idea that ANY religion is correct. Major religions are perversions of original truth, distorted and molded as tools by which the elite power bases can subjugate and control the masses of uninformed, easily manipulated people.

As an open-minded skeptic, I decided to give Christianity a shot several years ago. I went to church regularly, read the Bible, and lived a life as free from "sin" as I possibly could. I earnestly prayed and sought for any sort of divine revelation that I could get. Over a year after this little experiment began, I came to the conclusion that religious beliefs are nothing more than brainwashing and self-delusion/hypnosis. I am not going to say that the various holy texts of the world are complete crap, because they are not. They all contain fragments of truth embedded in a foundation of man-made dogma.

I was forced to go to church as a child for a few years and all it did was scare me into 'believing' something that I would logically not believe in the first place. Christianity in particular is a big catch 22. The Bible teaches that through Jesus, all sins are forgiven. You can rape, steal, and even murder, but if you repent and accept Jesus as your savior, all is forgiven. But let us not forget that the one UNFORGIVABLE sin is to deny the existence of God... so in other words, Christianity is a trap. A snare. It operates on fear to keep people faithful and in line. As Richard Dawkins eloquently put it: "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Dawkins further went on to say in the same book (The God Delusion) that: "Natural selection builds child brains with a tendency to believe whatever their parents and tribal elders tell them. Such trusting obedience is valuable for survival: the analogue of steering by the moon for a moth. But the flip side of trusting obedience is slavish gullibility. The inevitable by-product is vulnerability to infection by mind viruses."

I personally do not believe with 100% certainty that extraterrestrials OR extradimensionals exist. I think they are probable. I have never had an experience with either sort of entity, but it's only logical that they are mutually exclusive and not furthering some plot that would make Hollywood writers envious.

Far too many people here on ATS accept second and third-hand accounts from questionable sources as undeniable fact, which spells doom for your future self. Great thinkers such as Descartes or Voltaire would scarcely believe that future humans could be so naive and easily manipulated. (Actually, they'd probably expect it!)

I do not believe that 400 supposed abductees saved themselves from demon-alien attack by calling upon the name of Jesus. First of all, that's just some crap cooked up by someone else. The idea did not originate in your brains. All you are doing is taking some far-fetched idea that someone else has given birth to and running with it. Secondly, how would invoking the name of "Jesus" do any good? You do realize that wasn't his real name, correct? The true name of the Biblical Jesus was Yeshua Ben Yosef. I know that you religious fanatics will simply retort that it doesn't matter what name is used, as long as the intent is correct. (Mhmm.. sure.)

I'm sorry, but I don't buy any of it. I have read far too many half-baked ideas in this thread and it honestly makes me sad for humanity to know that there's so many easily manipulated people out there. I believe in a creator, but to try to define this entity is absolutely impossible, and to chain this creative force to any religion is to pervert it. I have gone down the Christian road before in my life... twice, in fact. All I found in the end is the realization that faith is nothing more than self-delusion. People are so scared of the unknowns in life (such as what happens after we die) that they will willfully adopt religious beliefs to serve as an emotional crutch to help them get through their lives. They lie to themselves to feel better.

I have never in my life experienced anything that I would consider to be "divine" in nature, and the same applies for the opposite. We as a species really need to move beyond superstition and ground our beliefs in what we can know to be real, not the mindless regurgitation of idiotic ideas and lies.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh, you know, it's quite possible ( with Occam's Razor in effective, the most likely) that both "demonic spirits" and UFOs/Aliens are both just fictionalized myths of unexplained natural phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ok, just got through the first video
not sure I should watch the rest...it was laughable.

crop circles:
"Why would crop circle makers call themselves "team satan" initially".
-erm..because they were anti-establishment kids doing it for the lulz...back in my teen years, everything was "hells" or "Satan" or "demon"....the biblical hell is totally metal!

Crop Circle "Orbs" (at 7:09)
They are effing balloons you gullible twit!

Orb in the backyard (at 7:22)
Its a flashlight on the window hoaxing you...again...gullible twit!

Military tracking orbs (at 8:06)
Yay, you got an actual ufo...gratz...yep, this proves total satanic flight ships -rolls eyes-
I love how it notes "none of these objects are able to maintain a solid shape" lol..yes, has nothing to do with the camera going in and out of focus...

gah...I feel already this would be a waste to watch any further if this is the "evidence" he is using
Can someone point to a video that isn't full of hogwash? is the whole thing like this? I would rather do work, or file my nails than sit through some guy claiming satan is in balloons.

I love how he goes on at the end to say that they aren't spaceships because they don't act like our understanding of spaceships...yes, because we are space faring galactic travellers, we are total experts on all forms of technology and can definately say just by a quick glance of out of focus filming what is and isn't a craft...yep.

might just watch the rest for the laugh...but typically these things are set up to show their most profound stuff in the beginning to hook the person, then preach later...if the initial stuff is total bunk, then I don't expect things will improve.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Oh, you know, it's quite possible ( with Occam's Razor in effective, the most likely) that both "demonic spirits" and UFOs/Aliens are both just fictionalized myths of unexplained natural phenomenon.

Perhaps
But what fun is that?

Anyhow, occam's razor supports the concept of alien intelligence and civilization. mathmatically it would be near impossible for us to be alone...actually, if this was an empty universe, I would quickly be converted into a deity believing religion, as only a god could account for all the results except 1 being the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonite
You may believe it, even fervently. But a couple of books (the Bible being one) and videos don't really provide "proof".

Actually, you should watch the video.
I was expecting soo much more...but seriously, this guy is using out of focus cameras as "proof" of their non-coporial status, films of balloons as alien orbs (not like...could be a balloon, but rather...definately most certainly are balloons...can just about make out the nipple and lip kinda thing), "channelers" (delusional people hearing voices) that can't touch their "spirits" as proof...etc

so far, the tooth fairy has more credibility than the stuff in the videos (admittedly, I have only watched part 1 so far)...but yes, watch them...if only for a good laugh.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join