It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yes I know they are demonic spirits.

It seems you like to refer to the Illuminati Card game a lot.

I have a soon-to-be FREE website with FREE membership starting tomorrow. I think we are on the same level of discussion when it comes to angels and demons, it's a shame people confuse these spirits that wander the earth as Aliens.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by noah1111

I am simply challenging the OP to think outside the box that he's trapped in and consider other options instead of hiding behind religion when faced with opposition. I'm sorry that my opinion irritates you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
I know I'm gonna sound like a huge troll for posting this, but seriously.. Demonic spirits? I find this extremely ignorant. It's hard for me to take these claims seriously. Just because life is extraterrestrial and foreign to us does not make it "demonic". The statement you made is one that is illogical and derived from your fear of the unknown. I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

Actualy your rant is extremely ignorant.You haven't done the reasearch and don't know any better.
I used to think the link between ufos and demons was a silly joke but when you do your research and exaust the majority of information available it starts to make the most sence.

Well in that case, you are just as "ignorant" as I am, because none of us know what these ETs really are, we just have different opinions on them. I just happen to think his opinions are absurb and illogical, and I would have to think the same about yours, too. Sorry if that offends you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I am simply challenging the OP to think outside the box that he's trapped in and consider other options instead of hiding behind religion when faced with opposition. I'm sorry that my opinion irritates you.

How about you consider other options. Your fast to explain UFOs as Aliens from another world, that in its self is farfetched yet a theory of them being demonic in nature is throw out the door.

I myself have heard many accounts of these being coming to abduct and was later stopped by the abductees prying for help from the lord.

I think anything is possible

edit on 14-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Please consider watching the video

yes, please do watch this
I think I'm going to memorize it, wouldn't that be fun to spew in a social gathering

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm sure there's no evidence to support this theory that can be considered reputable so I won't bother asking for it.. it's an interesting theory but since I give less credence to the idea of demons than I do alien piloted UFO's I would have to reject it without some very strong supporting evidence, which I don't think exists.

I think 99% of the UFO sightings are terrestrial in origin ( arbitrary number just saying that I think most are ) and the rest may be legitimate alien technology .. that's my stand, without evidence to back it up either.. The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.
edit on 13-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Those demonic entities ARE THE SHIPS. Remember, you get a scary picture in your mind when you think about demons. Demons are fallen angels. According to ex-Satanists, they can transform into any object, or anything they want. They can read our minds, look at our memories, THAT'S HOW THE IMITATE THE DEAD. If you believe in life after death, you are opening yourself to be deceived by demon spirits. If you want to research what I just said, please do. It will only confirm what i'm saying!

I believe of life before and after death - this does not open my perception to be thwarted by demonic entities. This is fear mongering at it's finest you, with messages like this, are no better than a negative entity.

My radiance is of a positive charisma and a semi-meditative awareness in the continuous present.My thoughts are guarded and non impulsive. There is not inviting of negative entities into my life. Extraterrestrial entities are not demons they are just like you and me and are brothers/sisters in the Universe as we are all interconnected and from the same source - something that people like you have long forgotten even though the answer rests within every fiber of your being.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
honestly i can't down anybody for there beliefs... a demonic spirit?? i don't know about that much. i'm very big on this kind of stuff and i've been following ATS for the past couple months now.. with that being said, alot of the things i read on here i can't really help but to push my thoughts up into a bigger reasoning and thought process.. people don't always agree to what other people think and in some occasions think down upon somebody with a different pespective on life. but if "demonic spirits" and that kind of stuff is what your on right now, then i recomend a book for you.. the Law Of One. www.lawofone.info .. from what i've read you might take a liking to it. and its more than just a book... but decent thought. i can't exclude any ideas out. every thought counts.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Consider this - modern UFO's have been with us for 60 yrs or so. They have been the subject of intense scrutiny by military and intelligence agencies world-wide plus millions of ameteur sleuths and experiencers.

Rseult: - not one single hard core piece of evidence!, not a single hi-res clear photo, radio signal, DNA sample, technology etc etc -nothing! - it is beyond obvious that these are not 'interplanetary visitors'

And yet every single aspect of the 'UFO' phenomena is virtualy identical to the age old activity of Jinns, demons, fairies etc. - including I might add the propensity to adopt whatever form they desire, frighten the crap out of people, delight in trickery deciet and mischief making, delivering grandioise prophetic messages, crop circles, ariel displays, sexual molestations, abductions etc etc.

The reason this gets tied in with 'religion' to such an extent is..........yes you guessed, a lot of religious writings, visions etc are created by the very same beings.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
These people are only continuing to translate what they see in this world thru their religion and it's text- the holy bible. They do have it right if you think about it. If aliens were around to interfere with early man then they helped create this religion, so then they were the demons as well as the good guys. SO then they say these are demons by our standards, well your standards were impressioned by aliens to begin with, so then these aliens are in effect your demons.

And since the bible was brought up.
Here is another thing anyone can look up in Genesis. Can't remember the verses right now off the top of my head, but it's a very common story anyways.
Adam and Eve.
They have 2 sons Cain and Able. This equals 4 people on the planet.
Cain kills Able. This leaves 3 people.
Then the bible states that Cain fled to a far land, out of the sight of God, and got MARRIED!?? WTF?
To who? His Momma didn't go with him.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

That was the funniest thing I've ever read!!!

I bet Santa claus is really the bogey man!
edit on 14-6-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
The bible is a croc and it's sad to see in modern times so many people are suckered into it. I'm not saying it doesn't have a basis that comes from truth, but it's been passed down, retold, retranslated, edited, bits taken out and added in etc. etc. etc.

Oh, and it contradicts itself more then anything or anyone else I can think of, for example...

Acts 1:18 (NIV)--"With the payment he received for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out."

(KJV)--"Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

This conveys a remorse-less Judas who felt the wrath of god.

Matthew 27:5 (NIV)-"So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself."

(KJV)--"Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself."

This conveys Judas feeling heavy remorse, and god seemingly doesn't act at all.

Still think this is the divine and perfect word of a god?

Sorry if someone already replied to this - didn't read all the pages.

Did you ever consider there might be a logical explanation? Or would considering that hurt your ability to continue your obvious hate for the religion?

What if he did hang himself and was left there. As the body decays, it eventually falls headlong to the ground, and since the body is decaying, the insides spill all over the ground. Both statements would then coincide, would they not? But you know it all, so why bother to even consider they both may be accurate.

"The wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,” and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.”
edit on 14-6-2011 by john316saves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the OP didnt say, nor did the videos, anything about it being the Christian God, or from that area of religion, it just said it explained the UFO phenomenon as being the work of demonic entities and nothing more, so why bash him over the bible?

anyway, i have never heard this argument before and it does sound better than other ones i have heard, i find it very interesting and will look into it deeper

whether i believe it, well hard to say just now, but it sure sounds possible and actually makes a little more sense than aliens coming thousand of lightyears just to look at us and do bugger all else

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
demonic spirits? lol.

If you really believe that, then you might as well believe in magic/santa claus/the tooth fairy.

I mean come on, really, this isn't the dark ages.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hello all first time post here! and what a subject to post on!

I grew up as a Jehovah's Witness, I currently don't consider myself one, mainly thanks to the internet. I make this point because Witness hardly ever go into the subject of demons, possession, and questionable spirit activity. I always found this odd considering the many times its referenced in the bible and Jesus himself is known to have "expelled" these spirits.

However, if you were to ask a Witness, they would believe with the OP that UFOs are nothing more than demons. I believe the only reason why they don't talk about it is because its rooted in Catholicism and other faiths and to them these faiths are "Worldly" and so the topic itself is taboo and not with the teachings of God simply because these other faiths believe it..who to them are arrogantly wrong in there teachings.

But this isn't about JW.

I don't believe 100% of all sightings are Demonic in origin. There're so many unknowns to really point a finger and say that's proof enough! I believe there are spirits, multi-dimensional beings, extraterrestrials, terrestrial beings and home built craft.

I'm not sure how to explain all this, however I believe its a subject that falls between Science and Spiritual belief..whatever that is. I don't think either side can explain it. As much as I believe in Science, our Science is limited to our observable plane. As spiritual as I am, our faith is based on dusty words and the reasoning of men who have taken it upon themselves to deiced what is good and bad for us all (those who follow established organized religions..I can't say all, but, at least Christianity)

Wither you believe in science or faith, I think we all know deep inside of us it doesn't add up. Nor does the goals of these beings make much sense either. Only time can tell. However if one was to speak to me about it I'll be sure to explain the experience to the best of my ability.

Regardless, something is messing with us and a great deception is definitively at had. It's holding our species back and keeping us locked on this rock. It seems to me the Universe doesn't want humanity to achieve its true potential. I believe Jesus showed us we're all gods. If a man like that appeared today and proved it for the greater good of all humanity..he would have been shot on sight. Remember when man was cast out of the Garden of Eden God feared we would find the Tree of Life and he Guarded it from us with Angels and a Fiery sword that oddly sounds like a turret of some kind. Why would he do that? if he is the one who can give and take life away at will? The Tower of Bable is another story that to me shows us that we are being held back technologically. By dividing us, God forced us to work in isolated societies. If you were to look at history you can see a technology boom only in the last century as the world became less isolated and language wasn't much of a barrier anymore. (some food for thought)

I hope to post some interesting topics in the future as I begin to culminate my thoughts and research. I'm afraid my first post is only my opinion. In time, I hope to have some more info to add with opinions.

Thanks for reading my first post!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

wheres your proof that they are of one and the same wheres your proof demons exist wheres your PROOF! that aliens dont exist this is a futile and pointless arguement as we will never know personally i think if you hear someone talking to you in your head your nuts we all have a voice but that is our thoughts our only true private space i dont disagree with the possibility of exterestial life as our galaxy no the whole of space with its millions of other stars and planets, is too vast to comprehend ill tell you why i have such a problem with religion im not a hater but i refuse to live my life by a book that has been rewritten over hundreds and hundreds of years by so many to fit there own agenda what started out as possibly a simple guide or stear in life has turned into a pantomime a pantomime of which has cost thousands no wait millions of lives whats wrong with not believing and still living your life as a good person i dont want to believe it (you can quote me on that if you like) not because im scared or ignorant but because i enjoy my life the way it is i have everything i want a beautiful family and a good job, no im aware i might get some replies from bible nuts saying i fear what i dont understand or something of the like which is why im scared and choose not to believe i say each to there own stop tryin to push your beliefs on others in the guise of something that could actually be scientific history

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
the OP didnt say, nor did the videos, anything about it being the Christian God, or from that area of religion,

Did you even read the OP?

Anyways, the scriptures do talk about this subject. Let me post a scripture here.. Revelation 16:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

How about you consider other options. Your fast to explain UFOs as Aliens from another world, that in its self is farfetched yet a theory of them being demonic in nature is throw out the door.

I myself have heard many accounts of these being coming to abduct and was later stopped by the abductees prying for help from the lord.

I think anything is possible

edit on 14-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Nobody knows what aliens REALLY are. If we did, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone has their own opinion on this, including me. Most people are afraid of the unknown. Most people FEAR aliens. That's why they bring religious labels into it and call these things "demons". For the record, I have been abducted before when I was very young. These beings DO exist, but I'm not going to put a religious label (demon) on what I've seen. I agree that anything is possible. That's why we need to keep an open mind about this. For nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, i did not know...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Agreed.
All beings in this universe are related and connected. We are all recycled by the universe, every single molecule and atom. Everyone needs to understand this and begin to come over to the side of a universal brotherhood. There are many races of beings in the universe and most are vastly older than us, not just a little. Some of these older races are BORED and use us as entertainment, this is where the mischief part of demons comes in.

Besides this is not the question we need to be seeking an answer too, whether they are demons or ET's. We need to be asking WHY and WHAT are they doing? In the end, it won't matter if they are either/or.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join