It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Truth01

The Bible provides a complete genealogy from Adam to Jesus. You can go through the genealogies and add up the years. You'll get a total that is just over 4,000 years. Add the 2,000 years since the time of Jesus and you get just over 6,000 years since God created everything.

Do you know anything about the book you have dedicated your faith and life to?? Typical!

I said weak minded people, am thinking of expanding that to unintelligent, weak minded folks.
edit on 6/14/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

The truly weak minded people are those who think they can classify a group because they don't like what they believe or who they are.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OP in case you didn't know demons are aliens. Alien means "from out of this world." Demonic spirits are from out of this world. Case closed. They are just from the spiritual realm. Demons are just another kind of alien.

Aliens can be both spiritual and physical in nature.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
@ the OP "HolyandClean"

The second someone starts quoting scripture as part of their argument is the second that their argument goes right out the window.

If you can't see how using direct quotes from the bible, as part of evidence for anything, makes you sound looney, then I'm afraid you're either too young or too naive to be posting on these forums.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If the universe is under current theories is 78-150 billion lightyears across and there maybe multi-Trillions of gaxlaxies not to mention the nature of infity within a multi demensional multi-verse, Surely there would be space (lol) for both to exist its just a matter of working out the odds.

Also this is a different angle on aliens to consider?

UFO's
www.youtube.com...
Religion
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
OP in case you didn't know demons are aliens. Alien means "from out of this world." Demonic spirits are from out of this world. Case closed. They are just from the spiritual realm. Demons are just another kind of alien.

Not quite.

An alien is considered extraterrestrial.

A demonic being is extradimensional.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 100% Real
Myself personally believe that aliens or visitors or whatever are NOT demonic spirits.

There was one report (out of who knows how many in all) that I've heard of where during an attempted alien abduction, the abductee (spelling) prayed (the Lord's prayer?) and the abduction stopped!

Maybe they are demons

Or maybe they respected the fact that the person was a Christian and stopped. What IF every abductee did this, would all abductions stop????

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"Demonic spirits" is a (ancient) man made term to describe something that they/we didn't understand. We now know these "Demonic spirits" to be extraterrestrial/inter-dimensional beings.

The truth is they are one and the same.

ALS

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
My personal experiences have led me to the conclusion that demons/evil spirits certainly do exist!

Also I have witnessed multiple strange events in the night sky (both on the same night) that i cannot explain using scientific methods and still do not believe foreign visitors are cruising around our atmosphere.

I dont think too many people would have experiences of both and thought i would share my personal opinions.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 100% Real

I will testify this was my case. I was around 4 or 5 in Albuquerque, NM. I was raised a Catholic. I knew my prayers The Our Father & Hail Mary and how to pray the Rosary as well as the Pledge Alegiance to the Flag. It happened in the middle of the night woke up to bright lights and got scared. I closed my eyes and started praying with all my heart. My Grandmother was also in the bed but she never woke up and I never discussed it when I woke up the next day. I didn't think anyone would believe me. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe that there is Evil in this world in many forms and I don't see why they can't be Aliens too. Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Not quite.

Sure, if your talking about perceptions on the words, but the definition of alien is "belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing" from the Merriam-Webster. So, not quite to you as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It seems it has been well established that demons are interdimentional beings that exist in the lower vibrations, feeding on fear and pain as to bring a greater amount of darkness to the world, am I correct?

With the mindset that demons exist, why are you so arrogant to believe that beings of Love and Light dont exist? Do you think that this world is so filled with darkness, that angels, spirits, and even god cannot control/coexist with these entities?

According to the Law of Attraction, you reap what you sow. If you choose to live in FEAR, then you shall manifest fear. If you choose LOVE, then you manifest love. After all, "God is Love"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Jepic

Not quite.

An alien can be both extraterrestrial and extra-dimensional. Alien just means that it is from out of this world.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Demonic Spirits

Or

Evil Aliens

Is there really any difference? its just quarreling over the minutia from my point of view.

Not that I buy any of it mind you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonNova

It seems it has been well established that demons are interdimentional beings that exist in the lower vibrations, feeding on fear and pain as to bring a greater amount of darkness to the world, am I correct?

Errm, where precisely is this “well established”?

Can you direct me to a creditable source to support this, ie., one that has evidence? Not opinion, but actual, solid, reliable evidence?

I ask this as all I’ve read on the subject so far has been personal estimations, biased by pre-existing pseudo-religious beliefs based on assumptions about the source of the UFO/ETH phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You do know that there's no proof for neither?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm almost positive that Aliens are demons. They've been visiting earth for a very long time and are never caught. Not one awesome piece of video,, or photo, or...anything. There's just "sightings" by various people and some of them taking grainy photos, or night-time video that can be anything, etc.

Consider this...of ALL the Hollywood movies and TV shows, ALL of them portray UFO's as beings from other planets. Not one portrays them as demons being released because we're in the End Times. What a movie idea that would be! But yet no one makes the movie. Why? Surely I cannot be the only one to think of this movie idea, can I? Nah. Surely it would be the summer blockbuster for a year. So why doesn't it get made? Because. They want us to keep thinking UFO's carry Aliens from other planets and not demons carrying out the End Of Days. But man oh man, I'd LOVE to see THAT movie idea of mine!

I've been researching this now for almost 20 years! I have no proof that they're demons, of course, I'm not supposed to get proof until God lifts the veil on the secret and that won't happen until the AntiChrist is named. I can assure you, UFO's are Light-based, that's why they can do all those impossible maneuvers.

I don't know if they'll do a fake alien invasion to gather the masses into one world, or a "this is our Galactic Brothers and they are here to 'help us'" routine, but whatever they do, it'll be to deceive us, because there is NO life on other planets, sorry to disappoint some of you.

The big deception in the Bible is that they will convince all of life on other planets and will diminish Jesus' role to a mere "Brother" of ours, when the reality is they're demons in UFO's and it's increasing because sin has been increasing to the levels necessary to start the End Of Days.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why does religion have to intertwine with everything, can't the mean spirits and angles just stay to themselves?

If anything, we are the demons and they are the angles. We destroy EVERYTHING we touch.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

This post is also religously fueled, so maybe the mods should move it to the "faith" section instead.

Indeed. The A&U forum is not meant to be an avenue for people to push religious dogma.

reply to post by HolyandClean

To the Op:

Though you go to some lengths to show us that your viewpoint is somehow neutral and unbiased by starting out as a debunker and becoming a believer/faither, the end result is that you're ultimately looking at the phenomena through a religious filter thereby invalidating any claim you have to neutrality/objectivity.

Your argument is one of faith, and this is reinforced by the fact that there is no empirical/scientifically validated data to support your claims. I take no issue with theory and hypothesis however you post is not written in this manner. It is falsely presented as fact and herein lays my issue with your opinion piece.

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Since the bible is ficticious, i don't believe ufo's are demons or spirits.
If anything, the bible tries to explain ufo's as demons for lack of knowledge on the subject.
To ancient peoples aliens are from the 'heavens. aka Space'

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Those demonic entities ARE THE SHIPS. Remember, you get a scary picture in your mind when you think about demons. Demons are fallen angels. According to ex-Satanists, they can transform into any object, or anything they want. They can read our minds, look at our memories, THAT'S HOW THE IMITATE THE DEAD. If you believe in life after death, you are opening yourself to be deceived by demon spirits. If you want to research what I just said, please do. It will only confirm what i'm saying!

so everything "bad" can be demonic, how about we drop that un-useful name and call them what they appear to us.... as ships, or bad guys, or people who claim they alone have the truth...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join