It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you OP this is exactly what I said in my thread. Very good, thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
OP - Sorry you're having such a hard time, I can tell you only have good intentions.

ETs give people hope and demons make people uncomfortable if not petrified. When you take on both, you will meet with a lot of friction, but well done for being brave enough to try.

Whenever the topic of evil, darkness, demons and ETs is raised, it is met with conflict and confusion. Nobody has an answer that can be considered to be correct. Everybody has their own opinion and belief, (even apathy) yet unlike the world of science, there is a lack of authority on the matter. Nobody is so highly regarded and respected enough for anybody to turn to for authority or a definitive answer.

Why does nobody have the answer?
Why does it always result in conflict?
Why do we seem to get so emotional?
Why doesn't anybody really have an understanding of the origins of life?
Why aren't we educated about the meaning of our existence?

If you want proof that there really is evil and darkness in this world then just ask yourself why you don't have the answers to the questions that would bring you untold peace and harmony.

We are not meant to understand.
We are not meant to live in peace and harmony
We have been designed to constantly fight over things that would stop us fighting

This is a world of darkness and it will never make sense. The only thing you can do is to find peace and be aware of the evil that has devised the entire space/time universe, ETs and all of the dimensions.

What we call ''Aliens or UFOs'', whether from other planets or other dimensions, makes no difference. They are still part of this darkness and they don't have the answers either.

That we need to ask at all, is the only thing we need to question.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
I wasn't religious until about a year ago

that removed most of your credibility

thread title implies that what your saying is obvious and well known...its not...and its cr@p

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ASKED AND NOT ANSWERED .....

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for a space craft to travel safely through space and our atmosphere with? What need does a demon have for using an anal probe on a human? What need does a demon have for running medical experiments on humans and for tagging them with those little tracker chips?

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for pretending to be an alien ... conjuring up space craft ... faking medical experiments ... making humans believe they are not alone in the universe? What purpose could demons have in pretending to be aliens?

To say it's all in the name of 'terror' is bull.
There are much easier and quicker ways to terrorize a human.
Lights in the sky aren't a way to go. It just makes humans curious about the universe.
And, no matter what your religion says, science is not evil. It's just facts.

There is no reason at all for demons to come up with an elaborate scheme to fake UFO sightings and to implant trackers in humans and to do medical experiments upon them. NONE. If you think that they would do that to 'terrorize' humans, then you don't understand the demonic spirit world at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by lestweforget
How credible is it to think literally thousands of genuine extra terrestrials would fly millions of lightyears simply to teach new age philosophy, deny christianity and support the occult?

How credible is it to actually believe those people who make that claim?
Answer ... it's not.
How credible is it to actually believe that both aliens and demons exist?
Answer ... it's supported by the facts.

You make the mistake of assuming that there can only be demons or there can only be aliens. But the facts support that both exist. The facts support that they are two different species. It's basic science. These FACTS take nothing away from God or from someone's faith in God. I don't understand the refusal of some fundies to just accept that fact.

By the sounds of it, you don't believe in anyone who is an 'alien abductee' for all your beliefs. Or you only believe in certain abductees, how biased is that?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for a space craft to travel safely through space and our atmosphere with? What need does a demon have for using an anal probe on a human? What need does a demon have for running medical experiments on humans and for tagging them with those little tracker chips?

It is so that you would not believe it is a demon/jinn. It is trying to deceive you into believing in aliens so when the time comes for a false invasion you will obey the demons commands for the battle of armaggedon is near.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Well every post on here is trying to sell an idea or theory to be either fake or real. So unless these people have experienced any (spiritual/demonic) activity they would say prove it and you would be with no way to then say.. find out for yourself. Because the only way to prove spiritual experiences to anyone is to have a new spiritual experience. I don't recommend calling these beings to your home or life or even letting them know you know they exist. I must admit I use to hunt them and the prey were predators.. You hunt predators and they hunt you back.. When you feel spiritual pain its just as real if not more painful then actual physical pain. They don't need you to believe in it to be real. Those who do they have more influence over. But if you don't believe in it then you narrow your perspective to only see the physical world. In result sometimes left alone by something that has no influence over you maybe not directly but it can still effect your world around you. Friends, Family, Pets and Wild Animals ect.

I see the word ignorance mentioned in this thread and people barely know how ignorant they were made by society. If you can see all the different levels of energy and existence then you can say you truly have a wide perspective, if you can't even see a spirit or aura then you can be put on the mundane level of perspective. Because if you believe the world is just physical and not spiritual then your ignorant for denying the great truth.

If anyone feels they have big brass ones and can handle talking to a demonic entity then simply invite one into your head and you'll hear all sorts of pleasant things. Look up a black magic summon spell. You think its fake then follow the ritual
(not all spells do work) haha. You'll see the proof when you hear something talking back and you don't like what its saying/thinking. Some are very clever and make you believe that's what your thinking. But others are sloppy and you can tell its not you its something else bumping back in the dark suggesting thoughts. I WARN thee.. any who invites this into your life be prepared to have that door open to "them".

For those who believe in the light of the world you know these beings have no power over you. You can protect yourself and even defeat these beings if you wish to choose the path of light. Just know there's three type of people, Good people, Bad people, Neutral people. As you can guess you can be one as well. Either you fight for the good in the world or share the love and light we were given and make a positive difference. You fight to make others suffer and/or die and embrace the darkness and be negative. Or you choose to do nothing bad or good and choose a life of indifference. Because living a good life is harder then living a normal life. Living a bad life is easy because your giving into temptations and sins.

P.s. Good luck. Flagged

Edit add; For some the truth is better left alone, it would blow their fragile little minds. If you can't handle the truth then stay away from this answer.
edit on 14-6-2011 by GrandArchangel because: added more

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

If you don't have any evidence to debunk what i'm saying, then why are you even here? Like I said, everyone has opinions. An OPINION could not buy you a pack of gum.

There's nothing to debunk, you haven't provided any evidence that these things are demons. You've only posted opinions, and like you say, "an opinion could not buy you a pack of gum."

Show me where I posted an opinion? lol. You're just talking out of your butt. All you people do is deny.. and that's it. It's quite hilarious actually.

Using metaphorical excerpts from the King James Edition and Aleister Crowley quotes as "evidence" of your two-years-in-the-making "theory" is actually quite hilarious. You've presented nothing worthy of denial.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There is a fundamentalist element on youtube and boards like this who seem to think everything paranormal is demonic: dead relatives visiting, aliens, ghosts and spirits, the Illuminati etc... It's getting annoying.

link   

ASKED AND NOT ANSWERED .....

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for pretending to be an alien ... conjuring up space craft ... faking medical experiments ... making humans believe they are not alone in the universe? What purpose could demons have in pretending to be aliens?

To say it's all in the name of 'terror' is bull.
There are much easier and quicker ways to terrorize a human.
Lights in the sky aren't a way to go. It just makes humans curious about the universe.
And, no matter what your religion says, science is not evil. It's just facts.

There is no reason at all for demons to come up with an elaborate scheme to fake UFO sightings and to implant trackers in humans and to do medical experiments upon them. NONE. If you think that they would do that to 'terrorize' humans, then you don't understand the demonic spirit world at all.

Why to say it all in terror is bull? How terrified would any human be being taken out of their home without their consent by strange creatures, be tormented on a concrete slab without being able to move - what is more terrifying than this!!!!

I never said science was evil.

You seem to pick and choose what you believe in and who you believe in - you won't believe a 'fundamentalist' who was abducted yet you would believe a new ager?

link   
Might be true if what the bible said was true, however the bible is a load of #, making your theory bunk also. Better luck next time.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm sure there's no evidence to support this theory that can be considered reputable so I won't bother asking for it.. it's an interesting theory but since I give less credence to the idea of demons than I do alien piloted UFO's I would have to reject it without some very strong supporting evidence, which I don't think exists.

I think 99% of the UFO sightings are terrestrial in origin ( arbitrary number just saying that I think most are ) and the rest may be legitimate alien technology .. that's my stand, without evidence to back it up either.. The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.
edit on 13-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Those demonic entities ARE THE SHIPS. Remember, you get a scary picture in your mind when you think about demons. Demons are fallen angels. According to ex-Satanists, they can transform into any object, or anything they want. They can read our minds, look at our memories, THAT'S HOW THE IMITATE THE DEAD. If you believe in life after death, you are opening yourself to be deceived by demon spirits. If you want to research what I just said, please do. It will only confirm what i'm saying!

Childish, fear-driven nonsense. There is not a single example anywhere in the Bible where "demons" transform into inanimate objects. Complete and utter BS. Watching a video and choosing to believe that UFOs are "demons" is not "research."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

How exactly do aliens discredit Christianity??

There is an old man in the cloud that grants wishes and he loves you..... And he needs your money!!!!!

When did dinos exist? Bible says earth is 6.5 thousand yrs old... Tyrannosaurus rex anyone?

How did Noah know which turtle was the "boy" turtle?

How did Noah get the tigers to stop eating the bunnies?

Scenario

Your wife comes home and tells you she is pregnant. Your confused, because you have not had relations. She dispels your confusion, informing you that it is gods baby. I bet dinner will be a little different that night.

hmmmmmm

So, Mary was a lying whore that got pregnant from a Roman soldier, and Joseph is a schmuck for believing that pile of BS!

Religion has been used as civilization control for as far back as we have knowledge. There are several religions and duplicate stories found in the bible, that took place thousands of years BEFORE jesus and that BS story.

Religion is a crutch to assist weak minded people deal with death and dying. It also has a flare for controlling man with fear.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
By the sounds of it, you don't believe in anyone who is an 'alien abductee' for all your beliefs. Or you only believe in certain abductees, how biased is that?

backatchya. (Try not to assume ... you'll just hurt yourself.)

Supposedly 400 'praise the lord' people had attempted alien abductions but they were thwarted by saying the word 'Jesus'. 400 people who probably think like Truth01 - that fail to understand the difference between an etherial being and a flesh and blood creature ... who fail to understand the fact that there are both aliens and demons.

You, Truth01, only believe in certain abductees .... how biased is that?

ASKED AND NOT ANSWERED ... stop deflecting ...

What need would a demon have for a space craft?
What need would a demon have for doing medical experiments on people?
What need would a demon have for planting tracking devices?
What need would a demon have for experimenting on cattle and pigs?

Tens of thousands of UFO sightings ... all through recorded history ... in the bible, in summerian texts, in the hindu faith, in American indian and the mid americas history .... Aliens sharing technology and medical information and sharing ways to grow crops .... WHAT USE WOULD A DEMON HAVE TO DO THAT? Thousand and thousands and thousands of these sightings and recordings .... all through history.

And you bring in 400 alleged 'jesus' folks who claim to have said the word 'Jesus' so they wouldn't be abducted by an alien.

COMMON SENSE ... SCIENCE PROVES IT ... Both aliens and demons exist.

Answer the questions. Stop deflecting.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ok so according to you flyersfan there are worse ways to be terrified than alien abduction? I just cannot believe you would say that, have you seen movies like Fire in the sky or the fourth kind?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Unlike you I don't personally label abductees to 'jesus believing folks' or 'new age folks', I believe every person who has had an experience - but I know the truth behind the experience. What you bring to the table, the questions such as why demons would need space craft etc - you don't see it is to fool humankind into believing they are great than God.

You are so adamantly against 'bible believing' people that is just shows how biased you really are, and not into true empircal studies the fact you discredit their experiences just because their beliefs do not correlate with your own.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Look Truth i agree with you in general but your not bringing anything new, all you have is how to stop an abduction. Relevant info, granted but how about some abductees accounts, or something else.
Its getting old.

edit on 14-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

Your gunna kill this thread with so much repetition!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Truth01

How exactly do aliens discredit Christianity??

There is an old man in the cloud that grants wishes and he loves you..... And he needs your money!!!!!

When did dinos exist? Bible says earth is 6.5 thousand yrs old... Tyrannosaurus rex anyone?

How did Noah know which turtle was the "boy" turtle?

How did Noah get the tigers to stop eating the bunnies?

Scenario

Your wife comes home and tells you she is pregnant. Your confused, because you have not had relations. She dispels your confusion, informing you that it is gods baby. I bet dinner will be a little different that night.

hmmmmmm

So, Mary was a lying whore that got pregnant from a Roman soldier, and Joseph is a schmuck for believing that pile of BS!

Religion has been used as civilization control for as far back as we have knowledge. There are several religions and duplicate stories found in the bible, that took place thousands of years BEFORE jesus and that BS story.

Religion is a crutch to assist weak minded people deal with death and dying. It also has a flare for controlling man with fear.

The only fear that exists in living a life without knowing Jesus - I have no fear because he is my life. And where does the bible does state how old the earth is?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Truth01

Look Truth i agree with you in general but your not bringing anything new, all you have is how to stop an abduction. Relevant info, granted but how about some abductees accounts, or something else.
Its getting old.

Look at the site on my signature - over 400 accounts right there

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

who fail to understand the fact that there are both aliens and demons.

COMMON SENSE ... SCIENCE PROVES IT ... Both aliens and demons exist.

When exactly did science prove the existence of either?

Links please.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join