It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
Wow, ignorant much -

Back atchya. :shk:

you don't believe .....

No. Lots of people claim lots of things. There is no proof to back their faith-frenzied claims.

Have you ever had an abduction experience?

I've seen the ships twice. Etherial demons don't need ships to travel in. Flesh and blood creatures do.

Then don't spout that praying to Jesus does not stop it unless you have actually experienced this for yourself.

Back atchya slick. Unless YOU have had an abduction experience by ET ... not an etherial entity but by a real ET .. and you screamed the name "jesus" at the flesh and blood critter to get it to vanish ... then YOU are just 'spouting'.

Again .. the PROOF that Aliens are different from demonic spirits is in the SCIENCE.
Get educated. I'll restate the facts .. spoon feed them to you ...

- The Drake Equation proves scientifically the existence of alien life. We are not alone.
- Demons/angels are etherial spirits - incapable of procreation. Not needed space ships.
- ETs are flesh and blood critters - definately needing space ships/dimensional vehicles.
- Space ships are seen all over the planet .. by many people ... they are solid and real.

:shk: For some reason, some bible thumpers can't get it through their heads that this isn't an all or nothing situation ... not all aliens are demons and not all demons are aliens ... BOTH EXIST. Their own bible states it very clearly. The Nephilim are the offspring of aliens because spirits are incapable of procreation. They want to quote the bible so much ... but fail to quote the sections that show clearly that aliens DO EXIST and have visited earth and meddled with our people and our affairs.

It's all through the bible. It's all through the Summerian texts. It's all through the ancient Hindu religion. It's all through the Native American and Mid American histories. It's there. And it's all the same - entities who are flesh and blood and who use space vehicles. (something a demon or angel would have no use for).

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Of all the information obtained by the worlds ufologists there exists not one scrap of evidence that suggests ufos come from outer space.
Christians who have first hand experience with the spiritual realm are stating there exists similarities between evil spirits and what alien abductees describe in their ordeals, fact!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2x Helix
reply to post by Truth01

Whoa. Again with the hostility on this site. I totally agree with the demonic aspect that you, the OP and the maker of the featured vids have discussed. I was only pointing how labels like demon, reptilian, negative entity, etc, can cause such division amongst these individuals even though they all share the same characteristics once broken down.

Even though I have some hang-ups about Christianity, I have taken into account the aspect of Jesus' name during abduction after I viewed other material. By also taking into account demonic encounters with non-Christian individuals, it seems that there is definitely something regarding a lack of fear and taking up an authoritative stance as an individual. Again, this is only my current understanding and have yet to experience any supernatural phenomenon.

I do appreciate you looking out!

That's cool. Sorry if i came off hostile, I just want to help people because spiritual warfare is happening right now and noone needs to go it alone. There is hope in jesus name. If we want to deny ignorance on this site, if we all want to help others who are so called alien abductees end their experiences, then this research such as joe Jordans, that having a relationship with jesus and calling upon him ends abductions needs to be not only heard but told to everyone. I believe noone should be denied a cure for something they feel they have no control over when in fact they do. They don't only have control over the situation but they have control to stop it all together. For me, withholding this cure is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Where is your proof aliens and demons are two different entities? Where is your proof aliens even exist?

You aren't reading the thread, are you?

Spoon feeding ... second time ....

1 - The DRAKE EQUATION scientifically proves we are not alone in the universe. GOOGLE IT.
2 - Demons are etherial ... aliens are flesh and blood ... TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES.
3 - You are so hyped up on these alleged 400 'savings by calling Jesus name' to be rid of an 'ET' .... but you are ignoring the tens of thousands of well documented UFO sightings. And again ... an etherial demon would have NO NEED of a space ship, but a flesh and blood creature would.

OY VEY!

you openly admit that if calling upon the name of Jesus gets rid of whatever, it must be a demon - why can't aliens be demons? How are you so sure?

Again ... basic science .... an etherial being (demon) is not a flesh and blood creature (ET). It's VERY clear that the 'victims' are ignorantly lumping two different species together. For some reason fundies are terrified of the fact that we are not alone in the universe. Terrified of it. It's really strange ... and arrogant.

Be aware that you my friend are not being decieved

Again ... back atchya.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ahahahaha, Oh OK, IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE TO ME NOW!!!! Ghosts are just Demons!!!

.... too bad I don't believe in either... But it was a nice try....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Of all the information obtained by the worlds ufologists there exists not one scrap of evidence that suggests ufos come from outer space.
Christians who have first hand experience with the spiritual realm are stating there exists similarities between evil spirits and what alien abductees describe in their ordeals, fact!

Agreed! It's spiritual warfare. If it looks like a demon, acts like a demon, responds like a demon what is it? A demon! Honestly 'alien' demons are pathetic and I love that Jesus is our saviour and sending them straight back to hell when they start attacking those who are spirit filled. They cannot touch one who is spirit filled with the holy spirit because that was what Jesus did for us on the cross, remember when he said it was better for him to die so the holy spirit would come be with us? This is why! When the holy spirit is part of us, nothing can harm us at all, not even a stupid demon acting like an alien. Rather they are the ones who are afraid and they have every reason to be when J-man comes on the scene!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
reply to post by Fatgoblin

That might be helpful to someone, you never know. I never said you were lonely, you just did.

Err you did or should I requote you?

I did assume you needed someone to talk to with the fact that I made a comment about the bible and you had to single me out when so many others made similar comments and that you started talking about orgies when orgies wasn't even part of the regular discussion.

Looks like I wasn't the only one to 'single you out' and the orgy thing was a joke. Either you don't have a sense of humor or you love to watch paint dry.

I don't think anyone should be in any type of discussion if all they do is try to mock others.

Well I don't think anyone should be in any type of discussion if all they can offer are opinions/advice that is nothing more than illogical third rate information. Like you said you HEARD what you said from someone else. You have no clue if it works yet you say it might help someone. If that isn't ignorant I don't know what is.

You don't like to read do you? First you say I said something when I didn't and I have to tell you three times I didn't, then you go and say you kept me up, you sir need to get off your high horse. I'M ONLY STAYING UP TILL MY FIANCEE GETS HOME AT 7!

1) I could say the same thing since you automatically assumed that I called you a bible thumper when I didn't.
2) The me 'keeping you up' bit was sarcasm on my part but it's pretty obvious that's not your forte
3) Yes I knowww. You're staying up till your fiancee gets home. You have a fiancee. Congratulationssss. I can readdddd.

How was saying "It's the internet, it has Trolls and 14 year olds trying to act tough." an assumption? I never said you were one of them nor did I say everyone on the internet is one, I simply stated that the internet has a group of Trolls and 14 year olds trying to act tough.

And I simply stated previously that ATS is full of religious nutjobs and bible thumpers. Yet you assumed I said you were one of them. See how this works?

Facepalm practice? Not too many people need practice putting their hand to their face. But I guess since beer is the only thing you believe in I can see why you would need to train your body to do something so simple.

If that's your attempt at humor you have failed miserably cadet

edit on 14-6-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

To the atheist, you will never believe anything is a demon!
To do so legitimizes religion, you could see a demon with your own eyes and still explain it away.
Aliens are indeed evil spirits and there exists a plethora of information not just by christians (the qualified) that attest to such a connection.
I admit all things unknown usually get branded the work of satan by christians but so many boxes get ticked when comparing aliens/demons.
Most UFOs are spiritual orbs of light and not alien space craft, i know its not what hollywood taught most of you and it certainly doesnt sound as exciting, but at least now you have heard the truth no matter how unwilling you are to accept it.
Even occultists are aware of the deception that has, is and will be performed causing the demise of so many. Not just atheists but many christians also.

Check my sig.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Proof? Where is your proof aliens and demons are two different entities? Where is your proof aliens even exist?

And where is your proof god even exists?

Oh wait I forgot. It's in the first page of the Human Brainwashing Manual

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Where is your proof aliens and demons are two different entities? Where is your proof aliens even exist?

You aren't reading the thread, are you?

Spoon feeding ... second time ....

1 - The DRAKE EQUATION scientifically proves we are not alone in the universe. GOOGLE IT.
2 - Demons are etherial ... aliens are flesh and blood ... TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES.
3 - You are so hyped up on these alleged 400 'savings by calling Jesus name' to be rid of an 'ET' .... but you are ignoring the tens of thousands of well documented UFO sightings. And again ... an etherial demon would have NO NEED of a space ship, but a flesh and blood creature would.

OY VEY!

you openly admit that if calling upon the name of Jesus gets rid of whatever, it must be a demon - why can't aliens be demons? How are you so sure?

Again ... basic science .... an etherial being (demon) is not a flesh and blood creature (ET). It's VERY clear that the 'victims' are ignorantly lumping two different species together. For some reason fundies are terrified of the fact that we are not alone in the universe. Terrified of it. It's really strange ... and arrogant.

Be aware that you my friend are not being decieved

Again ... back atchya.

You still have not proved anything tangible here.

I can guarantee you 100% if you are ever attacked by alien abduction at night and call upon Jesus he will save you, if you have faith in him. I would not wish upon anyone to have an abduction experience because without jesus, it is pure torture. But what i am offering you here is something tangible that you could see and touch if it did ever happen to you. What you are offering me is nothing tangible.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I do believe atleast some of the sightings are demonic. I believe some of the sighting are also secret or experimental aircraft. I find it way harder to believe in aliens from another planet than demons.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

If it looks like a demon, acts like a demon, responds like a demon what is it? A demon!

If it looks like an alien, acts like an alien, responds like an alien what is it? An alien!

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for a space craft to travel safely through space and our atmosphere with? What need does a demon have for using an anal probe on a human? What need does a demon have for running medical experiments on humans and for tagging them with those little tracker chips?

Answer .. NONE.

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for pretending to be an alien ... conjuring up space craft ... faking medical experiments ... making humans believe they are not alone in the universe? it doesn't effect the faith of anyone in any way - except perhaps the fundies who (for some reason) are scared to death of the fact that we are not the only critters God made and stick their collective heads in the sand over it. What purpose could demons have in pretending to be aliens? Answer ... NONE.

If it looks like an alien, acts like an alien, responds like an alien what is it? An alien!
Try to face it. There are demons and there are aliens. Both are present.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Ummm, I'm figuring as it doesn't come in a youtube video, this will hardly qualify as 'proof' for such a hardnosed researcher as "Holy&Clean'

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Let me repeat this question, this time directed at you the "alien believer," by John Weldon.

How credible is it to think literally thousands of genuine extra terrestrials would fly millions of lightyears simply to teach new age philosophy, deny christianity and support the occult?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stacman70
I do believe atleast some of the sightings are demonic. I believe some of the sighting are also secret or experimental aircraft. I find it way harder to believe in aliens from another planet than demons.

Definately, some aircraft is governmental (no 'alien' agenda there), but it is easier to believe 'aliens' are demons because the very fact they are afraid of a 'mere' human calling upon Jesus to end an abduction experience proves it straight away. In Joe Jordans book Unholy Communion he documents a few well known cases he has researched where people have called upon Jesus to end this. These demons are so afraid of His name it is just shocking that anyone outs themselves through this when they don't need to.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

If it looks like a demon, acts like a demon, responds like a demon what is it? A demon!

-Do aliens usually flee like pathetic cowards at the name of Jesus, hmm i wonder why? What else flees at the name of Yeshua??

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for a space craft to travel safely through space and our atmosphere with? What need does a demon have for using an anal probe on a human? What need does a demon have for running medical experiments on humans and for tagging them with those little tracker chips?

Answer .. NONE.

-You assume they 'fly through space' again this is smoke and mirrors, why do demons torment humans with anal probes etc, because what feelings are associated with abduction? Terror - what else would a demon want to inflict on a human

So tell me .. what need does a demon have for pretending to be an alien ... conjuring up space craft ... faking medical experiments ... making humans believe they are not alone in the universe? it doesn't effect the faith of anyone in any way - except perhaps the fundies who (for some reason) are scared to death of the fact that we are not the only critters God made and stick their collective heads in the sand over it. What purpose could demons have in pretending to be aliens? Answer ... NONE.

-A christian knows that demons flee by the name of Jesus. If a holy spirit filled person does not know an alien is a demon then they will not call out for Jesus - jesus is the cure, the answer to end all demonic oppression inc. their disguise as aliens. And it has been all done before, in the days on noah

Try to face it. There are demons and there are aliens. Both are present.

-Again, funny that an alien flees at the name of Jesus, but of course you don't believe this but that is you against 400 testimonies and other christians who are coming to know the truth - just check out Joe jordans site on my signature

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You still have not proved anything tangible here.

:shk: Yes I did. :shk:

I can guarantee you 100% ...

No you can't.

Obviously you aren't listening and you are refusing to see the truth even when presented in basic 'easy to understand' language. Facts are facts. I'm not going to repeat them for a 4th time.

The absolute terror that fundamentalists have over the fact that there are other flesh and blood creatures sharing the universe with us is totally astounding!
Some of what I've read on these 13 pages reminds me of how people thought back in the dark ages .... they couldn't see germs so they didn't believe in them .... thunder was demons getting angry .... YIKES!

God is capable of creating more than just one little planet of creatures.
I'm not going to put limits on his abilities just because some misinterpret scripture.
In this case - science and God are in sync - There are demons. There are aliens.
They are OBVIOUSLY two different species. It's not that hard to understand.

Geeze ....
OUT

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Definately, some aircraft is governmental (no 'alien' agenda there), but it is easier to believe 'aliens' are demons because the very fact they are afraid of a 'mere' human calling upon Jesus to end an abduction experience proves it straight away. In Joe Jordans book Unholy Communion he documents a few well known cases he has researched where people have called upon Jesus to end this. These demons are so afraid of His name it is just shocking that anyone outs themselves through this when they don't need to.

Well if I tried abducting someone and they kept warbling about jesus even I'd go away out of sheer annoyance.

(Somewhere on ATS AliceDiggory is breathing a sigh of relief)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

Let me repeat this question, this time directed at you the "alien believer," by John Weldon.

How credible is it to think literally thousands of genuine extra terrestrials would fly millions of lightyears simply to teach new age philosophy, deny christianity and support the occult?

Joe jordan says the same thing. Why do aliens chose to discredit Christianity out of all the world's religions

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

How credible is it to actually believe those people who make that claim?
Answer ... it's not.
How credible is it to actually believe that both aliens and demons exist?
Answer ... it's supported by the facts.

You make the mistake of assuming that there can only be demons or there can only be aliens. But the facts support that both exist. The facts support that they are two different species. It's basic science. These FACTS take nothing away from God or from someone's faith in God. I don't understand the refusal of some fundies to just accept that fact.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join