It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
reply to post by MaelMan82

I would say ask the beings yourself then, but I wouldn't wish on anyone to meet these beings especially if you do not have faith in the Lord because it is like saying go see that axe murder at night without a police escourt - but the only way to get undeniable proof is to experience it yourself, don't you agree?

If you have a personal relationship with Jesus like I and many other who have had experiences, we know first hand what this is all about because we live it. We have seen the enemy defeated before our eyes and therefore their true nature has been revealed to us. But for you and other who continually slander our beliefs and try disprove that Jesus actually stops abductions, well of course you think what we say is ludicrous because you have not seen it with your own eyes.

I doubt you've met any beings. Don't feel attacked or special, I don't think anyone has. It's much more likely that they're human black operations messing with people. Sure they could be construed as "demonic" but saying that they're demons or aliens? I have yet to see proof of anything. Good luck with the pre-suppositions.

edit on 14-6-2011 by MaelMan82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by MaelMan82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You got it all wrong. It is by your way of thinking that humankind will fall. Everybody think the same way which is wrong. Stop thinking and do more actions. Please understsand... The aliens are not a demonic entity, we humans see them that way because we think of them that way. We Judge (are we suppose to judge?)

The bible is re-written book from the book of the dead (egyptian).... the james version, I don't even go there... what's the point? You guys don't know nothing about aliens and you all just believe in what you read or see on television. Stop trying to judge and determine who they are... stop the seeking... you're already connected to them as they are your father, your sisters and brothers.

I know this for sure... oh yea you know this for sure really? please explain to me, well i can't explain to you but i have determined from what the bible say , i had made my own idea of what the aliens could be in reference to the bible... and also those internet sites etc... ???? it doesn't make any sense and your story either... Sorry but when you bring us good ideas (not copied, or determined or pre-fabric ideas, then it will be worth it to read.

Namaste

reply to post by HolyandClean

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
UFOs are just that, UFOS.

They may be lanterns, kites, top secret military aircraft.

To say they are demons is completely baseless and again part of the ATS looney patrol.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

That might be helpful to someone, you never know. I never said you were lonely, you just did. I did assume you needed someone to talk to with the fact that I made a comment about the bible and you had to single me out when so many others made similar comments and that you started talking about orgies when orgies wasn't even part of the regular discussion.

I don't think anyone should be in any type of discussion if all they do is try to mock others. You don't like to read do you? First you say I said something when I didn't and I have to tell you three times I didn't, then you go and say you kept me up, you sir need to get off your high horse. I'M ONLY STAYING UP TILL MY FIANCEE GETS HOME AT 7! How was saying "It's the internet, it has Trolls and 14 year olds trying to act tough." an assumption? I never said you were one of them nor did I say everyone on the internet is one, I simply stated that the internet has a group of Trolls and 14 year olds trying to act tough.

Facepalm practice? Not too many people need practice putting their hand to their face. But I guess since beer is the only thing you believe in I can see why you would need to train your body to do something so simple.

edit on 14-6-2011 by AliceDiggory because: Cat on the keyboard.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

MY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD.

u sound like ..sorry i censor it ..

its like a being on an island saying : "U know that these beings from the mainland are demonic beings" JUST BECAUSE..they come from somewhere else.

I tell u something: u know what they are?

LIFE ..... AS WE ARE ......ORGANISMS.

BEINGS............goood

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i read the title so i thought why not i got to the bit where you said you were a troll and that you feel impelled to debunk everything you dont understand which is a human reaction to the unknown which is called rationalisation but not everything has a rational explanation you theories are more outlandish than the theory of something else living on another planet so for this reason im not even gonna entertain your theory any more good day sir

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The lord has actually shown me that these beings are going to decieve many in the end times, especially christians

So you claim that you are receiving messages from God? Okay. I'm not buying it.

Originally posted by 547000
What do you say about people who cast away these aliens in the name of Jesus

1 - I don't believe that they really did.
2 - However, IF they really did, then they had a demonic visitation as opposed to a true ET encounter and they are assuming that all demonic encounters encompass ET sightings. In other words ... the victim doesn't understand that both exist and he/she mistakenly lumped them both ET and Demons together as one group ... like the OP did.

Originally posted by MysticWannabe
King James wasn't a saint by any means. Check out the REAL history.

Seriously .. that was one freaky dude! And it's a real gasssss that fundies across America swear by the King James version of the bible. They have no freak'n idea who the guy was.

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
I heard that praying keeps you from getting abducted

Folklore. I heard that a cat can steal your breath while you sleep. See?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

John 1:1-3 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

John 1:14 - "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

That alone states that Jesus is God, and always has been. The Bible is clear on this. no matter what some want to believe.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blinded

Whether you believe the bible is hocus pocus or not, it still doesn't explain why 'aliens' are stopped in their tracks in their abducting when the victim calls on the lord for help to stop it. even more so if the person has a personal relationship with the lord and ends their abduction experiences completely.

I am referring to what the OP is referring to, that aliens are demons - and supporting the OP with 400 testimonies (check my link on my signature) including my own.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Organisms that hate Jesus and yet flee from him when one calls upon him, funny that...

link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
I know I'm gonna sound like a huge troll for posting this, but seriously.. Demonic spirits? I find this extremely ignorant. It's hard for me to take these claims seriously. Just because life is extraterrestrial and foreign to us does not make it "demonic". The statement you made is one that is illogical and derived from your fear of the unknown. I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

Actualy your rant is extremely ignorant.You haven't done the reasearch and don't know any better.
I used to think the link between ufos and demons was a silly joke but when you do your research and exaust the majority of information available it starts to make the most sence.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

For the last GD time I wasn't saying it had truth to it I was just saying that's what I was told. If I was being abducted I would use anything to get out of it. so whether it's truth or folklore I would try it and see if it helps.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The lord has actually shown me that these beings are going to decieve many in the end times, especially christians

So you claim that you are receiving messages from God? Okay. I'm not buying it.

Originally posted by 547000
What do you say about people who cast away these aliens in the name of Jesus

1 - I don't believe that they really did.
2 - However, IF they really did, then they had a demonic visitation as opposed to a true ET encounter and they are assuming that all demonic encounters encompass ET sightings. In other words ... the victim doesn't understand that both exist and he/she mistakenly lumped them both ET and Demons together as one group ... like the OP did.

Originally posted by MysticWannabe
King James wasn't a saint by any means. Check out the REAL history.

Seriously .. that was one freaky dude! And it's a real gasssss that fundies across America swear by the King James version of the bible. They have no freak'n idea who the guy was.

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
I heard that praying keeps you from getting abducted

Folklore. I heard that a cat can steal your breath while you sleep. See?

Wow, ignorant much - you don't believe over 400 people so far who have been 'abductee's' and stopped their abduction experiences by calling upon the Lord? So you don't believe in those who say they have been abducted by aliens then and the horrid ordeals they go through? Have you ever had an abduction experience? Then don't spout that praying to Jesus does not stop it unless you have actually experienced this for yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Whether you believe the bible is hocus pocus or not, it still doesn't explain why 'aliens' are stopped in their tracks in their abducting when the victim calls on the lord for help to stop it.

Already addressed ... (did you read the whole thread?)
1 - That's folklore. "I heard it works ..." kind of thing. No proof it actually happens.
2 - Demons and aliens are two different species. IF calling Jesus name ever really worked then it was a demon and not an ET that was present. BOTH exist. The 'victim' just ignorantly lumps ET and Demons together as the same species when they are not.

Tell me .. why does an etherial entity like a demon need a spaceship to travel in?
Answer .... THEY DON'T. Only flesh and blood ETs would need one.
And yes ... the ships are seen all around the world by many people.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
To the atheist, you will never believe anything is a demon!
To do so legitimizes religion, you could see a demon with your own eyes and still explain it away.
Aliens are indeed evil spirits and there exists a plethora of information not just by christians (the qualified) that attest to such a connection.
I admit all things unknown usually get branded the work of satan by christians but so many boxes get ticked when comparing aliens/demons.
Most UFOs are spiritual orbs of light and not alien space craft, i know its not what hollywood taught most of you and it certainly doesnt sound as exciting, but at least now you have heard the truth no matter how unwilling you are to accept it.
Even occultists are aware of the deception that has, is and will be performed causing the demise of so many. Not just atheists but many christians also.

Check my sig.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
I know I'm gonna sound like a huge troll for posting this, but seriously.. Demonic spirits? I find this extremely ignorant. It's hard for me to take these claims seriously. Just because life is extraterrestrial and foreign to us does not make it "demonic". The statement you made is one that is illogical and derived from your fear of the unknown. I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

Actualy your rant is extremely ignorant.You haven't done the reasearch and don't know any better.
I used to think the link between ufos and demons was a silly joke but when you do your research and exaust the majority of information available it starts to make the most sence.

Timecrisis I was the same at one point in my life. Look at Joe Jordan and his research. basically what Joe describes as the truth for disinformation is so evident on this site. You don't even need to read the bible to believe what satans plan is with aliens, you need to go straight to the sources - the abductees. Paticularly those who are stopping their experiences through Jesus and becoming holy spirit filled. Humans are vacuums and we are not empty for long. Humans who are not holy spirit filled open themselves up to these attacks and I wish so much for all abductees in the world to take note of the fact they can end their abductions. They are being fed lies and it makes me so angry at these demons, but it is so gratifying to see Jesus kick their butts back to hell when a victim in an abduction scenerio calls upon him.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Proof? Where is your proof aliens and demons are two different entities? Where is your proof aliens even exist?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Whoa. Again with the hostility on this site. I totally agree with the demonic aspect that you, the OP and the maker of the featured vids have discussed. I was only pointing how labels like demon, reptilian, negative entity, etc, can cause such division amongst these individuals even though they all share the same characteristics once broken down.

Even though I have some hang-ups about Christianity, I have taken into account the aspect of Jesus' name during abduction after I viewed other material. By also taking into account demonic encounters with non-Christian individuals, it seems that there is definitely something regarding a lack of fear and taking up an authoritative stance as an individual. Again, this is only my current understanding and have yet to experience any supernatural phenomenon.

I do appreciate you looking out!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Whether you believe the bible is hocus pocus or not, it still doesn't explain why 'aliens' are stopped in their tracks in their abducting when the victim calls on the lord for help to stop it.

Already addressed ... (did you read the whole thread?)
1 - That's folklore. "I heard it works ..." kind of thing. No proof it actually happens.
2 - Demons and aliens are two different species. IF calling Jesus name ever really worked then it was a demon and not an ET that was present. BOTH exist. The 'victim' just ignorantly lumps ET and Demons together as the same species when they are not.

Tell me .. why does an etherial entity like a demon need a spaceship to travel in?
Answer .... THEY DON'T. Only flesh and blood ETs would need one.
And yes ... the ships are seen all around the world by many people.

Another thing, you openly admit that if calling upon the name of Jesus gets rid of whatever, it must be a demon - why can't aliens be demons? How are you so sure? Be aware that you my friend are not being decieved

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
IF satan is real,and there are real evil forces in existence beyond our wildest imaginations...This topic,and the discussion presented here confirms,that his deception is working.
Calling the OP ignorant and stupid just proves that you have planet sized ego's and you think your science is so great.
So science can't prove God.So?Can men create planets or life with science?NO.Science is bringing only destruction and suffering.
They can take what is already in existence and screw it up,beyond repair,so please think with your head when you say WE NEED SCIENTIFIC PROOF.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join