It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've been researching this topic heavily for about 2 years, cause I wanted to debunk these claims. Well, what I stumbled upon I didn't really expect. I wasn't religious until about a year ago, after I discovered what I know about these things. I've been reading many books, including one called "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper. Everyone here is pretty familiar with him, right? Well, his writings are not what made me decide they were demonic. I've been reading some of J. Allen Hynek's books. This man was a very well respected researcher in the UFO field. He, like myself, wanted to debunk this nonsense. He came to the conclusion that these are extra dimensional beings, or demonic spirits. Now I needn't to tell you that Hynek was not religious. Hynek died a few years back.. Anyways, the scriptures do talk about this subject. Let me post a scripture here..

Revelation 16:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

These demonic entities are working miracles, trying to get everyone together, so they can fight God at Armageddon.

I've also been reading Aleister Crowley's writings, which are very hard to understand being that I have no experience in magick. But Aleister Crowley made a drawing of a spirit he had conjured up. This spirit looks exactly like what we would call "The greys" today. I'll give you the link to see it in a video.

These are a set of videos made by my friend Xendrius. He is an expert on this subject as well. I will post these videos, and you all can watch them and decide for yourselves.

If one of you could please embed these videos, I'd greatly appreciate it. Nvm, I embedded them.

John Todd was an Illuminati defector, and he told people in the 70's that his friends would conjure up demons, and people would see UFO's over the skies, and they would get really excited about it. His friends got entertainment out of it.

The subject on this is very deep. It goes so deep you have no idea. This conspiracy is actually connected to many other different conspiracies!
edit on 13-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very nice post OP, I'll def. check out the videos when I get home.
edit on 6/13/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Please consider watching the video

There is nothing to suggest the balloons, planes, helicopters etc that people film and claim as UFO's are powered by daemons....in my experience these are manned by humans.

edit on 13-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm sure there's no evidence to support this theory that can be considered reputable so I won't bother asking for it.. it's an interesting theory but since I give less credence to the idea of demons than I do alien piloted UFO's I would have to reject it without some very strong supporting evidence, which I don't think exists.

I think 99% of the UFO sightings are terrestrial in origin ( arbitrary number just saying that I think most are ) and the rest may be legitimate alien technology .. that's my stand, without evidence to back it up either.. The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.
edit on 13-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
sorry but imo, i dont think you have provided enough evidence there to back up your theory, which i had heard before and i didnt buy it then..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Or they're just modern aircraft that civilians are too uneducated to identify.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Please consider watching the video

I just watched it. This video is wrong. The Bible says people do not go to heaven when they die, or the lake of fire. People are just dead when they die. They have no thoughts, or no consciousness. They are "sleeping" right now. Do I need to show you the scriptures that say this? John 3:13, Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 and 10

Look, all those people killing in the name of God are breaking God's commandments, and thereforth they are not the true followers of God. The true followers of God keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14, Matthew 19:16-19, Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 14:15, 1 John 2:4-5, 1 John 5:2-4

Let's not make this post about religion. Let's stick to the OP. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant. What is important is that these entities are real! They are ON OUR PLANET AS WE SPEAK. They have possessed people, like our world leaders.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm sure there's no evidence to support this theory that can be considered reputable so I won't bother asking for it.. it's an interesting theory but since I give less credence to the idea of demons than I do alien piloted UFO's I would have to reject it without some very strong supporting evidence, which I don't think exists.

I think 99% of the UFO sightings are terrestrial in origin ( arbitrary number just saying that I think most are ) and the rest may be legitimate alien technology .. that's my stand, without evidence to back it up either.. The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.
edit on 13-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Those demonic entities ARE THE SHIPS. Remember, you get a scary picture in your mind when you think about demons. Demons are fallen angels. According to ex-Satanists, they can transform into any object, or anything they want. They can read our minds, look at our memories, THAT'S HOW THE IMITATE THE DEAD. If you believe in life after death, you are opening yourself to be deceived by demon spirits. If you want to research what I just said, please do. It will only confirm what i'm saying!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
sorry but imo, i dont think you have provided enough evidence there to back up your theory, which i had heard before and i didnt buy it then..

Please, go look this stuff up for yourself. Watch those videos! I can't stress that enough!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Myself personally believe that aliens or visitors or whatever are NOT demonic spirits.

There was one report (out of who knows how many in all) that I've heard of where during an attempted alien abduction, the abductee (spelling) prayed (the Lord's prayer?) and the abduction stopped!

Maybe they are demons

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I know I'm gonna sound like a huge troll for posting this, but seriously.. Demonic spirits? I find this extremely ignorant. It's hard for me to take these claims seriously. Just because life is extraterrestrial and foreign to us does not make it "demonic". The statement you made is one that is illogical and derived from your fear of the unknown. I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I was not making this all about religion, its a comedy video....lighten up

To believe in daemons and angels you have to have faith in a god of some kind.....i don't believe in a god and i do not believe in daemons and angels.

I was pointing out that my belief is that these are videos of known terrestrial craft, which have been either edited and manipulated or just misinterpreted by the person filming.

Ive seen it over and over again....videos where the person is filming on a crappy camera phone on full zoom filming a plane 2 miles away...then they claim they didnt see the UFO when they was looking but it appeared when they looked at the video. I just dont get the mentality of most of the people who believe in UFO's without evidence and a creator without evidence...just me...sorry

link   

Good Lord!! So there is no heaven, nor a Hell huh? And demons masquerade as ET UFO's? ( amongst other things)
Can I ask just WHY you have turned to religion? If you are not going to have an afterlife, just what are you getting out of this?
Im curious.

To stay OT I have to say that I think your supposition is way off target. One thing I have learnt during my 58 orbits of the Sun is that you sure cant believe everything you read.

link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
I know I'm gonna sound like a huge troll for posting this, but seriously.. Demonic spirits? I find this extremely ignorant. It's hard for me to take these claims seriously. Just because life is extraterrestrial and foreign to us does not make it "demonic". The statement you made is one that is illogical and derived from your fear of the unknown. I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

How long have you been studying this? Be honest. Don't lie. I have 2 years under my belt, remember, my purpose was to DEBUNK these claims.

link   
The bible is a croc and it's sad to see in modern times so many people are suckered into it. I'm not saying it doesn't have a basis that comes from truth, but it's been passed down, retold, retranslated, edited, bits taken out and added in etc. etc. etc.

Oh, and it contradicts itself more then anything or anyone else I can think of, for example...

Acts 1:18 (NIV)--"With the payment he received for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out."

(KJV)--"Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

This conveys a remorse-less Judas who felt the wrath of god.

Matthew 27:5 (NIV)-"So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself."

(KJV)--"Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself."

This conveys Judas feeling heavy remorse, and god seemingly doesn't act at all.

Still think this is the divine and perfect word of a god?

link   
Ive read about all this before as well and i dont really buy it either. I think Dean Koontz even wrote a book where everyone thought aliens were invading the planet but it ended up in being satan. I was really enjoying the book until that plot change. I also agree with the previous person that posted that the crafts we see is our own human technology at work. I think the theory that really sticks to me is the ancient alien theory (and not all of it) but then again there is no proof in any of that either. Hopefully we get some answers in my life time! lol

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I was not making this all about religion, its a comedy video....lighten up

To believe in daemons and angels you have to have faith in a god of some kind.....i don't believe in a god and i do not believe in daemons and angels.

I was pointing out that my belief is that these are videos of known terrestrial craft, which have been either edited and manipulated or just misinterpreted by the person filming.

Ive seen it over and over again....videos where the person is filming on a crappy camera phone on full zoom filming a plane 2 miles away...then they claim they didnt see the UFO when they was looking but it appeared when they looked at the video. I just dont get the mentality of most of the people who believe in UFO's without evidence and a creator without evidence...just me...sorry

Where are the UFO's when we can't see them?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

This post is also religously fueled, so maybe the mods should move it to the "faith" section instead.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

No, we do have a heaven and the lake of fire. But both are reserved for judgment. Read Revelation 2o. Better yet, i'll post it here.

Revelation 20:1-20

King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 20

1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

All the dead have been resurrected during this time. If they are not just being resurrected, and being judged, where were they before? They were in the grave!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

This post is also religously fueled, so maybe the mods should move it to the "faith" section instead.

If you read what I stated in my 2nd post, I told people not to bring religion into this. Did I not?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join