It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT news: Activists urge boycott over Israeli occupation of Palestinian land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
rt.com...

TextThere is growing anti-Israeli feeling in Europe, with calls on EU and US governments to stop ignoring the occupation of Palestinian land. And though politicians remain silent, activists rally to draw attention to the plight of the Palestinian people. In a day of rage against Israel, thousands call for the boycott of Israeli goods, over its continued expansion on Palestinian land.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It's not just Europe that wants to do away with israel, it is the rest of the world too.
There are a few people that believe the words printed in that man made book from soooo long ago.
They hold on to the illusion that israel is the promised land and promised...yada yada...
If the temple mount was irradiated, would that put off "armageddon" for billions of years?
Or would some people wake up and realize that book was a lie?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good for Europe.

Let's just say I'm not a fan of America's current relationship with Israel. Talk about a conspiracy theory!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Swills

It's not just Europe that wants to do away with israel, it is the rest of the world too.
There are a few people that believe the words printed in that man made book from soooo long ago.
They hold on to the illusion that israel is the promised land and promised...yada yada...
If the temple mount was irradiated, would that put off "armageddon" for billions of years?
Or would some people wake up and realize that book was a lie?

I once supported Israel because I worked with their military intel when I served in the USN, but I didn't know what was really going on. I didn't know anything about the state of Israels history. All I knew was we had to locate & subdue terrorists & other enemies. It seemed the Arabs hated us for our freedoms & Israel was being wrongly persecuted. Well, this is the non sense I was fed.

Then I did a little research about the history of Israel, www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was making this thread that I was exposed to the brutality of Israelie soldiers, which is continuing to present day. Not only was I exposed to this but so was the entire world & now Israel is losing the worlds support

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I woke up and wrote israel off when I found out about the USS Liberty.
I do not worry about another holocaust as not all israelis are jew, and not all jews are israeli.
Now that we know it's not an anti semitic thing, let's do away with the terrorist state.
There will still be some hangons due to their being unable to admit they have been lied to and fooled by the "good" book.

new topics

top topics

join