It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who here is watching the CNN Republican Presidential Debate with me?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You have the internet. Lol.

It's online too.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wow, Bachman was asked a question and didn't answer it. Ron Paul was asked the same question, and said I'd pick everyone, and the host was like "no, you have to answer with only one person"

I guess the host got mad about Paul's previous comment about none of the other people giving their opinion on the Federal Reserve.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
EDIT: Could this post be deleted? I should have just said this to my television.
edit on 13-6-2011 by j-man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yah boon I hear you... I wouldnt be watching TV either, but my folks pay for it, I dont have too... But this is the first time ive actually watched cable(direct tv) in months... Normally just watch dvd or netflix...

TV is just a brain wash, and distraction from real stuff...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, it was fun. The debate was...alright...I think the one from last month was better (the host really messed this one up). I think Paul is going to be on the post-debate stuff with AC360

Edit - I first thought Newt was gonna screw up badly during this debate, but I believe he actually did alright. (not saying hes the best though)
edit on 13-6-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Id love to be watching it, unfortunately I don't have cable, and the network channels seem to be oblivious to the fact that we need a different president. It would be a little more interesting if Palin was participating too.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
With the exception of the fumble on the loaded question, I actually think Dr. Paul came out on top of this one. Unfortunately as I mentioned early in the thread, he looks old and tired, and yes I know he is old, but he appeared as a beaten old man tonight, this is not going to gain him support among independents. Gingrich and Cain, came across as bigots. Bachman, Pawlenty, and Santorum, at least to me, as religious nut jobs. Romney came across as arogant, I have this nomination won, so will just bash the sitting President. Just my opinion guys as I am an independent. Unfortunately, from what I have seen tonight, the repubs don't stand a chance in 2012. Dr. Paul is there best hope, and he is polling 4th among repubs.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I think hes was actually pretty lively. He managed to pull off some laughs and chuckles and seemed to be in pretty good spirits.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ok so... when can we have a link to the debate
I missed it

It's finished right?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Stay tuned!!

Ron Paul to be on AC360 coming up next!!

I know someone above had mentioned a possibility of this. Just heard it from AC himself...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
Id love to be watching it, unfortunately I don't have cable, and the network channels seem to be oblivious to the fact that we need a different president. It would be a little more interesting if Palin was participating too.

after Palin met with Netenyahu, it went
downhill after that. I think BB told her
she didn't have a chance in hell of
winning and told the RNC to give her
a cabinet position in the new administration
if she would drop out gracefully.

Palin became a silent observer
after that.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Sorry...watching the game. Go Canucks!

link   
reply to post by Becoming

My point wasn't about "don't ask don't tell", it was about Romney mentioning when the conflict is over. The conflicts seem to never end...

link   
Romney was never really answering the questions at hand he was too busy talking about the current administration. Santorum responses sound like a robot he kind of bothers me. Paul overall was really the only one gave an answer without beating around the bush. And yes his comment about the other candidates not mentioning the federal reserve was indeed classic imo.
edit on 13-6-2011 by txraised254 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yes, it finished just a few minutes ago. Theres still some post-debate stuff going on with Anderson Cooper. Im sure there will be a video of the debate out soon, problably within an hour or 2, on either youtube or cnn. Ill post the link for it on here as soon as i find it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul on now!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I think hes was actually pretty lively. He managed to pull off some laughs and chuckles and seemed to be in pretty good spirits.

I won't disagree with you, and for the most part, I thought he did a great job, he is the best the repubs have, they just don't realize it. However, in a couple of shots, at least early in the broadcast, he came across as a tired old man, nothing he said just his appearance. He did perk up towards the end, but there are a lot of BMOC in the race, and then there is cute little Michele, I can here the cries of sexism even now.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Yes, it finished just a few minutes ago. Theres still some post-debate stuff going on with Anderson Cooper. Im sure there will be a video of the debate out soon, problably within an hour or 2, on either youtube or cnn. Ill post the link for it on here as soon as i find it.

I so dislike Anderson Cooper
do you know he said once?

This was during the votes for the bailouts, some lawmakers were against the bailouts during an economic crisis
and he was reporting live with someone at the house speaking

he asked "Do these lawmakers know what is going on in the economy?"

He tried to paint a really bad picture of those who were against the bailouts
Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I found part 1 of the debate already up on youtube

Edit- the moxnews channel on youtube has 4 parts to the debate but im not sure if they have it all up yet

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Theres also a few polls coming out now for us to vote in. At the moment, it looks like Paul is leading in these polls, but it is still very early. ed.msnbc.msn.com...

vortexeffect.net...

turner.mo2do.net...

www.wepolls.com...

The AC360 "crew" is saying Romney, Bachmaan, Pawlenty, and Newt were the best.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join