It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who here is watching the CNN Republican Presidential Debate with me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

The thing about Ron Paul is he refuses to bash Obama as a person, attempting to live his life as a true Christian would. Almost every single other candidate has bashed Obama personally, called him a failure, etc. Snakes in suits...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well that was a kind of boring first quarter. Nothing really too subsantial yet. Romney and Paul did pretty good. I think they were the only ones that actually went indepth into their answers.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

You like a guy just because of the pizza he pays people to make? Really?

What about his job as CHAIRMAN OF FEDERAL RESERVE??!!?!?

From Wikipedia

He is a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the civilian board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

Im sorry but a guy who helps create all the problems with our economy is NOT the answer

Well, that's one of the problems with this country. Sadly, that's how people vote.

"I'll vote for Bush because he seems like a guy I could have a beer with."
"I'll vote for Obama because it seems like the hip thing to do."
"I'll vote for Palin because I think she's hot."

I don't think most people listen to anything these people have to say, or take the time to find out their stances on anything of value.
People just don't have the attention spans for it anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Jack Squat

The thing about Ron Paul is he refuses to bash Obama as a person, attempting to live his life as a true Christian would. Almost every single other candidate has bashed Obama personally, called him a failure, etc. Snakes in suits...

Hopefully people notice that and it gets him the bonus points he deserves.

Maybe Im a bit biased for Ron Paul, but he just smashed that last question outta the park, got the first huge crowd applause, and then the host shrugs its off like "yeah yeah, we all want less government..." Is it just me or what?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
YEAH GO RON PAUL

no govt funding for private companies !!!!

cue huge applause.

the host is still at it. ut ut uh uh LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow, they are talking an awful lot but just not saying anything.

TV people, trained to appeal...

Exclude Ron Paul for this post, the silly guy actually used ANSWERS as a response to questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Pawlente is using Ron Pauls words..............

So WHY does he need to be President?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow guys, I hate to say this, but Dr. Paul looks old and tired in comparison to the others, that is not going to carry well with middle of the road voters. I am not necessarily a Ron Paul supporter, but was somewhat shocked by his physical appearance. Just an observation.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

Well, he is 75 or 76, so he has this one more go-around and then will hand the ball off to Rand Paul in 2016.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That guy whos hosting needs to let people talk without interrupting.

right
right
right
right

Then he tries to get a gotcha moment by taking bits of quotes and say "you didn't say that".

Romney called him out on it and he just tried it with Gringrich with NASA. Gringrich also called him out. This debate (if thats what you can call this horrible format) is a mess.

CNN flubbed this one. Badly.

link   

Your right,but...............................It didnt hurt Ronald Regan.

link   

You do know he is nearly 80 years old right? We all will look that way when we get to that age. Irregardless of who becomes the candidate for GOP, Ron Paul has changed the Party for a long time. All the other candidates lines are based on what Ron Paul has been saying for years.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What is with those stupid questions...

American Idol or Dancing with the stars?

HOW ABOUT NEITHER DUMB @$%^. How about pick up a book or watch a documentary instead

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OPT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pull the plug!!!!!!!!!
End FOREIGN Welfare!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Difference is, Reagan was an actor, I don't remember him ever looking that tired. Dr. Paul had a nice answer concerning Medicare.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

His son, unfortunately, is not half the man I believe his father to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can't pay attention to anything the candidates are saying because John King won't SHUT THE F#*&% UP!!!

This debate isn't about you, John. Stop trying to cut people off and let them answer the questions!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ron Paul's Opt Out speech nearly got a standing ovation. That is a great question. Why can't we opt out of the whole system and take care of ourselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

You mean you don't care if Ron Paul perfers blackberry over iphone?

Did you catch the look from Gringrich when that idiot crossed the stage in front of all the canidates while he was trying to answer a question?

I can tell the canidates are getting pretty irritated with this format and moderator.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Your right,hes old.I cant deny that. Doesnt change the fact hes the ONLY one,with real answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join