It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's Best Friend...A 17ft Long Pet Crocodile

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Wow thats pretty amazing, it'll be a bad bad day for anyone that tries to break into this guys house, the guy has a living battleship as a pet.

And he is limited to the number of other pets he can have with this fellow around too!
He probably USED TO HAVE dogs and cats too. LOL

A great story!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Where do you guys find these interesting articles
I think that is great that someone has made friends with a croc like that. I would never have dreamed that it could be. I have made friends with some deer and other wild animals, and even a sucker fish when I was young but wouldn't dream of making friends with a croc. S&F for finding this.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pocko lived a full life with the love of one man brave enough to help him when dying. Unfortunately Pocko died on October 11th, 2011 and was given a grand funeral. Sorry folks who had no faith that love conquers all! Love dominated this experience between these two till the better end

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What an amazing story!

I spend many an evening cuddled up on the sofa......with a parrot......and I mean cuddle, and it's her that initiates it, so I guess I can get my head round such a relationship with a croc........but think I'll stick to parrots.

Big beak tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join