It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Okay so I've been astral traveling and meeting entities since I was around the age of fifteen years old. My friend who at the time was around the age of fourteen was experiencing nothing. Now I started my journey before she started hers and it freaked her out when me and her were experiencing the same things. As for me, it shocked "ME" out to see her doing the same.

But then again I had people on the other side of the world shock me even more then she did. Recently this past Friday she came to spend the night at my house and we talked about real life and our journey and lives in the astral world. We got on the subjects of our supposed rings. Well she has found two of her rings and it seems I have yet to find mine.

What I find weird is that I knew exactly what she was talking about what the ring symbolised to her in a way or form and that I previously weeks back had a vision of finding my ring at a pawn shop, and then again I had a vision of my ring being in fire too. ((So I'm hoping I don't have to stick my hand in a fire to get it.)) But anyway... I was curious if anyone has had any similiar experiences. If so I'd love to hear about them.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Spaced out the paragraphs

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

uhh...................what?

Sorry, Im really not following you here.........the wall of txt and lack of punctuation made it really hard to read.....

Beyond that, im trying to understand but you seem to just be flowing from one thought into another without any real bridge......

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Sorry about that. Pretty much its the fact I've had a vision about a Pawn Shop where I'd find the ring, and then after that I had a vision of the ring being consumed in fire. My friend gained her ring from a friend of hers and in her astral journey she had the ring with her meaning it was a very special ring for her in real life. I was curious if anyone else had relations of visions of objects that would be very dear to them in the future or if they ever had a vision about an object and then obtained it the way they saw it in the vision.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

AHH gotcha! Ok now that makes more sense..........thats very interesting......

Do you do this at will?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Why should you be given two special rings and what use are they?

I've never heard of this before so excuse my ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

At will? No not exactly. I was talking to my other friend who is like a teacher of sorts to me in my astral journeys in real life. He told me that I need to make real life memories and find my ring. When he said that I got a vision of the Pawn Shop and the ring being consumed in fire. Weeks later I get a hold of my friend whom I haven't talked to in a long while and I find out what happened with her and her rings. So it just got me to thinking.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Why should you be given two special rings and what use are they?

I've never heard of this before so excuse my ignorance.
Its fine I thank you for being kind in your wording of your question. It means a lot to me when people ask things sincerely wanting to know and figure things out. The two rings are for me to figure out. Whether I wish to reveal what they are depends on what I find out. As for why I should recieve two special rings. I really don't know.... and all I know of is the one ring at the moment. So yeah.... its complicated and my journey is even more so. I've met spirits within bodies, allowed my body to be possesed by spirits that I trust in the astral realm in order to fix problems within myself, sometimes with said spirits supporting me while I do it. Normally I could not have fixed these problems on my own. I've had to even fix my own problems before and thats what I am doing now. My lifes complicated and nothing like the stuff you normally see here of on ATS. But I'd rather not tell you anything more. The last time that happened my teacher warned me something bad would happen.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 14-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

edit on 14-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I guess what you mean is a "special" gift that you already own it but you dont get it yet.
These rings might already "solid" somewhere else or still in another dimension form.
I suggest when you are doing astral traveling, check first on your finger or if you can "see' already just check it.
Another way is to find the owner of these rings when doing astral traveling, just focus on someone who keep it at this time.

Might need sometimes to find this even years but not to focus about want them too much, when the time come it will. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Astral travel has always been interesting to me. I have never really had any experiences with it that I know of.
Is this an innate ability or did you have someone teach it to you? I would like to more.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

Makes sense and good advice. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSimms

~Coughs~ Um I came to get it... well it is "TAUGHT" and you are kind of chosen to have the ability. That and sometimes our descendants in the very ancient past hold the blood lines to allow us entry but thats in very rare cases. Me... I was taught / chosen. I don't know... you may have the ability naturally like my real life friend does. Lucky bastard -_- One thing I forgot to mention... if your originally born up there meaning your soul was born up there you have the amazing ability to be in tune to that world and your easily able to manage it. So unlike me she has far better control then I do. That and the thing that irritates me is I found it before her and she is more advanced to traveling it then I am. But in some ways I am better then her up there. For example I still kick her behind when it comes to fighting up there XD Also your real life age has no bearing on your ability. I am older then my friend and she is better at traveling it then I am so that ought to tell you something.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

well, for lack of a better term. My brother has " the shine" he can sense and perceive things. He also has the ability to pick up on others thoughts. I have experienced this ability very few times in my life. When it does happen though, it's like an outside transmission that gets trapped in my head. I can hear the other persons voice distinctly and clearly and can tell who's voice it is. Hasn't happened since last summer. Other than witnessing strange things where I live this is about as close as it has gotten for me. My friend who had this thing happen to him; I have been able to intercept a thought or two of his. I say intercept because i'm not doing it at will. It just happens.

My brother says that his gift came from our grandmother,who, according to my brother was very gifted in these ways.

I am a practicing martial artist, in my studies I have been taught a few meditations. My energies seem to be more bodily internal than producing an outward affect. (ie astral travel) I'm still learning how to build my Chi. is it possible through these studies I can become more adept to realms/dimensions around us?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSimms

well, for lack of a better term. My brother has " the shine" he can sense and perceive things. He also has the ability to pick up on others thoughts. I have experienced this ability very few times in my life. When it does happen though, it's like an outside transmission that gets trapped in my head. I can hear the other persons voice distinctly and clearly and can tell who's voice it is. Hasn't happened since last summer. Other than witnessing strange things where I live this is about as close as it has gotten for me. My friend who had this thing happen to him; I have been able to intercept a thought or two of his. I say intercept because i'm not doing it at will. It just happens.

My brother says that his gift came from our grandmother,who, according to my brother was very gifted in these ways.

I am a practicing martial artist, in my studies I have been taught a few meditations. My energies seem to be more bodily internal than producing an outward affect. (ie astral travel) I'm still learning how to build my Chi. is it possible through these studies I can become more adept to realms/dimensions around us?
o_O I have some forms of telling who I'm talking to online and as for astravel travel your either born with it or your taught / chosen for it. As for me I'm the only one within my family who has my abilities. So its tough for me. I have to learn # / be taught # by people more experienced than me.

new topics

top topics

join