It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, 2Pac and others Have Been Killed by the CIA- government To Influence the Po

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As a hardcore Hendrix fan, I would just like to say that Jimi never really spoke out against the Establishment. He wasn't a threat. He was a former Screaming Eagle, honorably discharged after suffering a broken ankle on a jump. He actually supported the Vietnam War and believed in the Domino Theory. Now, he didn't approve of war, and towards the end of his life his opinion on Vietnam began to change. He, like many others, started to see the writing on the wall. It may be a cliché, but with Jimi it really was about the music. That's it. He had too much respect for the soldiers who were fighting everyday. He saw them as brothers and he supported them, even when he started to disagree with it politically.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Other than being a movie star, how was Bruce Lee "highly influential" to a degree he would be murdered by the CIA? Tupac was a talented rapper, but, like many before him, he was still a gang-banger and that kind of puts him at risk for having a cap popped in his a**. Jimi Hendrix was a gifted musician who had a major drug problem and succumbed to his vice, like countless musicians before him. Again, what reason would the CIA have for targeting this man?

The only person of this caliber that I could potentially see this question being posed for is John Lennon. Lennon made a lot of political statements, he was intelligent, and he had the power, influence, and money to enter the political arena, had that been his goal for the future. He had a major following and people listened to what he said. He's the only one that would have had the ability to pose a threat to TPTB, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by NightGypsy

celebreties are highly influential in wichever endeavour or goal they decide to pursue.

people follow what celebreties do.

if one goes rogue or his messages diverts too much from the status quo, they become a problem and accidents can and will happen.

the good and tamed celebreties are the ones we see as goodwill ambassadors for the un, or endorsing this or that politician...

star power can be used to push an agenda, thats no secret.

but wich agenda to pick, that can make or break carreers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by NightGypsy

and i agree about lennon, but the funny part is that little bit could be used for tupac too.

tupac was to the 90s what lennon was to the 70s

of course one has to understand the 90s were much more based on anger and rebellion.

the 90s anger was due to all the goodwill and peace talk of the 70s basically leading nowhere.

and we still aint free

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

If you think Bruce Lee was not and is not influential then I don't know on what planet are you living on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join