It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Conventions and Slot Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
One wierd dream last night.

At my old jr high school, there was the Democratic National Convention. For some reason I go in and I'm introduced to Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford both who are nearly 50 years younger. I then meet Bill Clinton and we begin to talk and I'm getting along with him. Then I'm in the main lobby and I see this girl, I know who she is and we stare at each other for a few seconds, and she disapeers into the crowd. I go after her and I see a row of video poker machines and people on bar stools playing them, and I know she's at the end of them.

Then I'm outside drivining back to the school and I see my 8th grade ATP (Advanced Teaching Program) teacher walking to the entrance to go to the convention, but she's in bed slippers, walkting with a cane, a plastic bag full of stuff over her arm, and wearing a bonnet to the convention. We pass her but I don't see her face, since she has sunglasses on. Then it just ends.

One of my wieder dreams, I don't remember them alot but when I do they are always full color (with one exception), and I'm able to hear sounds, and feel emotions and pain.

[Edited on 8-11-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So too weird to inteperate eh?

new topics

join