It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi, I am new to this site and this being my first post. I have been viewing these great posts for a good few weeks now and I continue to do so, this site is definitely the best site of its kind!!! I dont know if this is anything to be concerned about but I am a bit paranoid when it comes to unusual things. So I am sitting here in my room, about 1:00 AM and I go out of my room to go to the bathroom which is about 10 ft. cadicorner to my room exit and the stairs that lead to the downstairs area and patio are by the bathroom. Well, when i came out of my room I saw a small concentrated white light by the patio door, approx. 20 ft away. Unconciously i thought it was one of those "eye tricks" that you can sometimes get but I then remembered about a week ago the same thing happened. When I go back and try to see it, it isnt there nor when I retrace my footsteps from my room, the house checks out clean too. My room had the only light on so I dont know what this is. Can someone calm me? LoL

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
These little stories are old get a life man. We are onto bigger problems like the NWO and America so either follow suit or shut up. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I dont think it is fair to get criticized here. The war is boring, I have learned to cope with death and the NWO really doesnt scare me either. This kind of mysterious stuff entertains me and elludes me. You should be more open minded to peoples opinions, you might learn something.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello Red October.

Feel free to jump into the current ATS conspiracy.

As I am sure most people are into it now.

As for you light thing?
Ever done acid?
I see all kinds of #ed up #

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. One thing, dont ever feel like you have to follow suit or shut up, say whatever you like and whatever is on your mind, I have no idea why that insensitive comment was made. I also have no idea what that light could be, but next time you see it, do a little more investigating. It probably has a simple explanation and you're working yourself up for nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I mean after effects... see a little glow here, a little glow there...
Maybe it was spirit energy, maybe it was a magentic field, a time traveler, a rip in the fabric of the space time continum from another dimension who knows

I am sure it's nothing to worry about. You feel fine dont ya?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober
I dont think it is fair to get criticized here. The war is boring, I have learned to cope with death and the NWO really doesnt scare me either. This kind of mysterious stuff entertains me and elludes me. You should be more open minded to peoples opinions, you might learn something.

I've been on these boards for a long time so I see alot of these stories and they are just old now.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikaze X
I've been on these boards for a long time so I see alot of these stories and they are just old now.

Old to you maybe, why are you giving him a hard time?

top topics

join