It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Both Enlightens and Unbrightens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have been a member of ATS for several years now, and have read through quite a few threads, I have even started a few of my own.

I have to admit that I am not the brightest bulb on the tree, especially after reading some of the extremely well thought-through and researched threads that have been presented on this forum.

But I also have to wonder where the 'H-E-Double Toothpicks" some people come up with their theories, ideas, and opinions that they then post for general perusal.

I understand that this forum was created and has been established for the general public to be able to openly discuss and debate ideas and philosophies from diverse subjects and perspectives. A truly altruitive endeavor, and one that is worthy of applause.

The one thing that I would caution anyone about, however, is that not every subject/thread/post is supported by fact. Too often I see stars and flags for threads and/or posts that are not worthy of such. Of course, this is only MY opinion. I'm not concerned with my own "S&F's" (see paragraph 2), but I am concerned with some of the absolute nonsense that seems to pollute what this forum was initially intended to foster.

I guess I'm done with my rant. I'm sorry if it dissapoints.

join