It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreskin Man Outrages Jewish Community

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Amazing how so many people are agreeing with government control over parental decisions. Especially on a conspiracy site.

Yeah, that pesky government interfering with a parent's choice to beat their child to within one inch of his/her life. As for the gubmint controlling the parent's decision to sexually abuse their child... Ridiculous !

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofPeleus

I'm not jealous, quite the opposite... I have compassion for your plight.

If you want to be picky, antibacterial soap will kill bacteria but not viruses. Your magical foreskinless shield will not protect you from viruses either for that matter, but I think you might want to start washing it all the same. Your other half (if you have one) will thank you for it, trust me. I think you should have a read of the following site, it should be quite illuminating for you; www.circumstitions.com...

Conclusions: Although there may be other medical or cultural reasons for male circumcision, it is not associated with HIV or STI prevention in this U.S. military population.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The Comics (here's the link) also shows "evil" doctor at the hospital trying to force a circumcision, my take on the comics is they are highlighting where male circumcision takes place.

No national or international medical association recommends routine circumcision, all recommend vaccinations, which gives us an idea of exactly how “firm’ notions of health “benefits” from amputating the most sensitive part of a boy baby actually are.

Medicalized circumcision began during the 1800s to prevent masturbation, which was believed to cause disease, since then Doctor’s claimed it cured / prevent a whole host of other conditions and diseases, such as epilepsy, convulsions, paralysis, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, eczema, bed-wetting, hip-joint disease, fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, wet dreams, hernia, headaches, nervousness, hysteria, poor eyesight, idiocy, mental retardation, and insanity. All totally ridiculous, it is a procedure in search of benefits. The Surgery is highly profitable and there is a huge aftermarket for the foreskins, including face creams.
Circumcision denies a male's right to genital integrity and choice for his own body.
Circumcision always carries the risk of serious, even tragic, consequences. Its surgical complication rate is one in 500. These complications include uncontrollable bleeding and fatal infections. There are many published case reports of gangrene following circumcision. Pathogenic bacteria such as staphylococcus, Proteus, Pseudomonas, other coliforms, and even tuberculosis can cause infections leading to death. These organisms enter the wound because it provides easy entry, not because the child is predisposed to infection.

www.foreskinman.com...

www.mothersagainstcirc.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's funny how one of the arguments in support of male circumcision - preventing disease and infection - is also the argument used by many of those who defend the practice of removing the labia minora and/or clitoral hood of young girls.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Being cut carries a number of health benefits as well as other benefits (sexual stamina being one of them). Circumcision is doing a child a great favour.

We wont let ourselves be intimidated by liberals who want to outlaw everything they dont understand or that is remotely connected to religion.

Of course its a scientifically proven thing that getting your foreskin cut does increase lung capacity and oxygen delivery along with an exponential growth and volume in muscle mass. Increased endurance to extreme physical activities have been documented and replicated multiple times in laboratory and the circumcised male out performed by four times the physical aptitudes of the uncircumcised male test subjects... The rumors has it that Superman himself was indeed circumcised.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Amazing how so many people are agreeing with government control over parental decisions. Especially on a conspiracy site.

Yeah, that pesky government interfering with a parent's choice to beat their child to within one inch of his/her life. As for the gubmint controlling the parent's decision to sexually abuse their child... Ridiculous !

Can't argue with stupidity.....so I won't.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This issue is a very big one for society to grasp. I do believe in the procedure as it is cleaner and less chance of cancer in a relationship, however that being said, not for babies. Two of my five boys were done, the first because of family history, not tradition. I had no idea they did not use pain relief, and that is criminal. What are they doing, betraying and toughening up, torturing little boys so they harbor a major wound at birth and make good little sociopathic soldiers? The second, my husband insisted he be done, and we heard this, he sreamed in agony and the doctor came in and lied to our faces saying he was brave and barely made a fuss. The other 3 where not touched that way.

Its so barbaric to do this. No child should ever go through this procedure. Now I have children who are considering the procedure as teenagers. It will be up to them. At least they're completely frozen and have good pain meds and its really nothing to recover from, not compared to the procedures most women go through all the time.

So spare the children please. Without proper pain medication this is a torturous procedure designed to create a core betrayal and scar, and make warriors.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by amazed

You are cutting flesh from a child without his/her consent. I see no difference.

You ever hear correlation does not imply causation? What logical reason is there to think that cutting off foreskin can actually reduce cancer? What kind of Cancer? Penis Cancer? Is this a big issue with men who aren't cut?

Anyway, as for the OP

The guy's name is Hess haha now that's kind of funny.

I don't see a problem with the comic. Going around chopping off parts of baby boy's penises doesn't really seem like something that should be off limits to make a comic book about. That sounds kind of wrong. I mean shouldn't be off limits to demonize people that go around chopping off bits of babies penises.
edit on 13-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

The thing I find the funniest here is that people DO NOT know why!!! If you were circumcised then YOU ARE jewish property. THAT is a fact. How do you think that the "Jews/Zionists" are going to instill their control if they do not know WHO is theirs. Circumcision has NOTHING to do with health, it is again, a control device. I can't remember where and what doctor did a paper on this but he had documents that explained all of it and why it is the standard. It is for identification when all else fails. Drop trou and lets see the dingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, you belong to US!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by mindpurge

The decision is 100% the parents, they can do as they wish, as long as it's not abuse. Removing foreskin is not abuse.

No. I think the majority of people DO consider that to be child abuse....Its definitely more painful than being smacked, and that is regarded now as child abuse.

Are you serious?????

You can sit there and honestly say you believe foreskin removal is "abuse" ?

Wow... I'm absolutely amazed... You sir, and all the follows that agree with your way of thinking, need a #ing WAKE UP CALL.

Honestly, I can sit here, and admit that is quite honestly one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life... and I'm pretty damn open to modern ideas, but this philosophy you've adopted is BEYOND common sense, it's actually absurd and I'm baffled to think there are others that feel the same way.

#ing left wingers...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindpurge

Originally posted by ken10

The decision is 100% the parents, they can do as they wish, as long as it's not abuse. Removing foreskin is not abuse.

No. I think the majority of people DO consider that to be child abuse....Its definitely more painful than being smacked, and that is regarded now as child abuse.

Are you serious?????

Wow... I'm absolutely amazed... You sir, and all the follows that agree with your way of thinking, need a #ing WAKE UP CALL.

Honestly, I can sit here, and admit that is quite honestly one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life... and I'm pretty damn open to modern ideas, but this philosophy you've adopted is BEYOND common sense, it's actually absurd and I'm baffled to think there are others that feel the same way.

#ing left wingers...

"modern ideas"

LOL...

Given that humanity went for hundreds of thousands of years without being
circumcised it would seem that the trend to perform circumcision is a much
more "modern idea".

I'm guessing you purged your mind quite some time ago ?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I recently found out through the show "The Killing" that female circumcision in Iraq, Iran and other east countries is mandatory. And not only at birth but as I understood before they get married, and the idea behind it is that woman's purpose is to have as many kids as possible without enjoying sex. That sounds pretty ridiculous and harsh, I don't understand where their hatered and belittleing for women comes from.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Can't argue with stupidity.....so I won't.

Roughly translated as: ''I can't argue against your points on this matter, Sherlock, so I won't even attempt to''.

If you can't counter my persuasive arguments rationally, then don't; that's fair enough. But please don't bother with childish insults, in a desperate, flailing attempt at negating your shortcomings on this issue, and on this discussion as a whole.

It doesn't do you any favours.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindpurge

Of course it's abuse.

If you anaesthetised me and surgically removed my foreskin without my consent, do you think that I would have valid grounds to press criminal charges against you and the person who performed the operation ?

If ''no'', then why not ?

If ''yes'', then why do you think that a child shouldn't be protected from an involuntary assault in the same way as an adult should ?

edit on 14-6-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I find it funny that circumcision is "bad", but late term abortion is "good". So, it's okay to kill the kid, but by no means can you do something that the kid will NEVER remember, and will actually prevent disease. Hmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Becoming a father in 2000, I struggled with this decision for months.

Because our baby was a boy, the decision was left up to me, and I did some research at that time to try and get my mind around what is best for my son.

Both sides make very valid arguments, and no one choice is right for every person.

I was cut, and I wanted to be certain that no pain was visited on my child just for the sake of 'tradition,' as that is usually what people say when they have no idea why they do things.

After much deliberation, I agreed to have the circumcision done, because I really had no experience keeping an uncut penis sanitary, and I worried that I would not be able to help if my son had some issue with it.

So, tradition won out, and I don't regret my decision. If my son had been able, I would have left the decision to him, but, like every decision we make for them, we do the best we can.

My double Lincolns.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You say that just because circumcision at birth has always been "the norm" to you and this must be the first time you've heard anyone actually stand out against it. How is snipping off part of someone's dick against their will without painkillers not abusive? The reason people are making a big deal out of it is because its so senseless. Its not just a natural part of childhood like getting chickenpox or having to deal with the death of a pet or whatever.

The point is that people have been brainwashed into accepting that male infants are being circumcised without a single good reason to have it done.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
im sorry im slightly baffled and always have been to what the fu*k has a childs penis gotta do with religion to me it reaks of peadophillia it does why would cutting off foreskin please your god or if not pleasing him make him a better jew couldnt he be just a gooda jew as the next man who doesnt have foreskin

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wait a minute. Why isn't it possible that Foreskin man is actually Jewish himself? Maybe he is defending the rights of all Jewish babies from the evil religious leaders that do this to them without consent. Maybe he was a victim of having a part of his penis chopped and is a hero of the Jewish babies?

No he would be a "self hater then"

If there were a cartoon of a guy saving Catholic children from being molested there would be NO outcry.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join