It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreskin Man Outrages Jewish Community

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofPeleus

All well and good, But not one reason why it should be done at birth.

I believe if men only had this op at puberty or older, the practice would quickly die out.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

As always, female circumcision takes off the equivalent of the entire penis in the male.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

The only protection children need is from rape and murder. If you can't handle a different culture, get out of the melting pot.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
OMG! LOL! If America does not tolerate female circumcision, why do anyone feel the need to tolerate the Jewish communities crime against child circumcision. We don't even allow parents to use faith to heal their children, yet, when it comes to condemning the Jewish community of circumcision as evil. They cry out anti-Semite when it has nothing to do with hating Jews. Anti-Semite is full of hot air.

You're full of crap!

The decision is 100% the parents, they can do as they wish, as long as it's not abuse. Removing foreskin is not abuse... seriously grow the # up man, we're not living in fantasy world here.

Abuse is beating your child, neglecting your child, mentally abusing your child... NOT getting his foreskin snipped. Why don't you concentrate your thoughts on something real? Because this is laughable... get a life seriously... if you think this is a relevant issue for anything at all, you have MAJOR MAJOR problems...

Leave the decision making to the parents, not you, you're free to decide what you want, but don't go poking your nose in other peoples business... because it's not up to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The only protection children need is from rape and murder

And what does a man sucking on a child's penis constitute i wonder ?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197

If that's all the case (which I don't accept), why not let adolescent males decide themselves whether they want circumcised ? It's their bodies, after all, surely only they have the right to make that decision ?

Just a thought.

^what he says haha^
edit on 14/6/11 by Niall197 because: cross posted with another contributor

You (uncut) and I (purified) will copulate a thousand times with one thousand diseased whores to see who first contracts the revenge of Venus. Without your prophylactic shield you will last no longer than 30 seconds inside the Magdalene womb.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In some cases, damage to the penis can have caused tissue damage, resulting in the damaged area forming plaque and thus an imbalanced blood flow. this causes the penis to bend

Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

that's one hell of a downside. A bent penis from scaring at birth awesome sign me up without my consent!
Its there for a reason and yes I'm cut but i don't see that as a positive. LOL it helps control HIV spreading so does condoms. Anyone seen the movie with jack black and john cirna where Jewish people make fun of it them self's. Trust me it will look very sleek! lol : Lets get real here there are downsides.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mindpurge

The decision is 100% the parents, they can do as they wish, as long as it's not abuse. Removing foreskin is not abuse.

No. I think the majority of people DO consider that to be child abuse....Its definitely more painful than being smacked, and that is regarded now as child abuse.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Reply to post by SonofPeleus

Please provide evidence for your claims, we'd all love to see.

Sounds like you're rationalising.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofPeleus

If that's all the case (which I don't accept), why not let adolescent males decide themselves whether they want circumcised ? It's their bodies, after all, surely only they have the right to make that decision ?

Just a thought.

^what he says haha^
[/quot
edit on 14-6-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Amazing how so many people are agreeing with government control over parental decisions. Especially on a conspiracy site.

Weird.

No incandescent light bulbs, and no circumcision.....GOVERNMENT knows best.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Just a thought.

^what he says haha^

You (uncut) and I (purified) will copulate a thousand times with one thousand diseased whores to see who first contracts the revenge of Venus. Without your prophylactic shield you will last no longer than 30 seconds inside the Magdalene womb.
LOL dude your penis isn't the Star Ship Enterprise no matter how many girls you have fooled and your foreskin isn't some kind of shield. I bet when this guy cums he says hes firing a photon torpedo. But aside from that i agree with you that the practice isn't a good thing

Prophylactic is condom, not penis skin flap. Bacteria, like men, also loves to reproduce, but in the warm, moist environment of the unkempt foreskin.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's why we have soap.

You should try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Amazing how so many people are agreeing with government control over parental decisions. Especially on a conspiracy site.

Weird.

No incandescent light bulbs, and no circumcision.....GOVERNMENT knows best.
whats amazing is how you twist this into government control. Yes parents should have the right to cut whatever they want off their children
What about the rights of the child to young to understand whats being done to him? I believe the jewish people have the right to proceed in this practice within their own people. But i also feel it is far to common among the non religious and I'm sure you could still get it done as an adult if you decided to

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think that most men who've been circumcised have an inferiority complex which lingers throughout their adult lives. This explains a lot of the defensive attitudes which arise when this bizarre, apparently reasonless idea of lopping off bits of a boy's penis is challenged.

When society so often correlates masculinity with the male sexual organs, it's no wonder that so many circumcised men develop these feelings of inferiority, based upon the fact that they have an imperfect and ''lesser'' penis.

The fact that so many normal, decent circumcised men also impose this genital cutting on to their sons is also another worrying, telltale sign of something being a amiss, rather than it being a rational decision.

As for all these arguments about the supposed ''benefits'' of being circumcised: I wonder what percentage of adult men choose to undergo this procedure for non-medical reasons ?

Surely they must be queueing up to reap the ''benefits'' of having their foreskin chopped off !

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
For all you people listing the benefits of foreskin removal i ask:

God made you that way (with foreskin) ,
So: removing your child's foreskin is like saying: God did it wrong....
I wonder, is foreskin some elaborate conspiracy by Satan then?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

That's why we have soap.

You should try it sometime.

There is no need for jealousy. Not only green with envy are you but also green with the clap if you are not careful. Soap does not work on VD. Why don't you try circumcision out before you knock it? Your girlfriend will thank you for it and hopefully me, too, for the good free advice.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Just a thought.

^what he says haha^

LOL dude your penis isn't the Star Ship Enterprise no matter how many girls you have fooled and your foreskin isn't some kind of shield. I bet when this guy cums he says hes firing a photon torpedo. But aside from that i agree with you that the practice isn't a good thing

Prophylactic is condom, not penis skin flap. Bacteria, like men, also loves to reproduce, but in the warm, moist environment of the unkempt foreskin.
Opps my bad lol just woke up and wasn't thinking yeah a Prophylactic is a condom ahaha. while you are at it why don't you cut off your eye lids i mean they are a warm moist place as well. Remove your gallbladder at birth too because it might cause a problem. Do you see what I'm getting at? I'm old school ifs it not broken don't fix it

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
deleted as I have come to the conclusion that this is one of those circular arguments
edit on 14/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Some people are sick. Not everyone does that. And to to judge all for the actions of the few are, well, freaking retarded.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join