It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreskin Man Outrages Jewish Community

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by Carseller4

Considering the goal of Hitler was to exterminate the jews, and the (assumed) goal of the comic is to go against cutting off part of a kid's penis, I think you have a totally ridiculous comparison.

Look how this comic portrays Jews compared to how Hitler portrayed them.

It's the same thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I don't think a lack of foreskin would stop any man from having an orgasm, I'll have to agree with you there.

There are also women that can have vaginal orgasms. Although few in numbers, probably.

That's not really my point, though. My point is that you are removing a natural part of the human body, that for both men and women is important for sexual gratification. It's wrong, in my opinion, for this to happen to ANYONE, male or female. I just get upset when people seem to think it's OK to do to men, but it's barbaric to do to women.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is the problem with people today. We're pit against each other and oppose each other and forget that large companies are poisoning food, banks are corrupt and our governments are fat cat liars and cheats that do nothing to help out the common man. Vets live in the streets, devastated homes down south, senseless wars and a justice system that fails daily.

When are citizens going to realize that their is a larger enemy that we could be facing instead of each other?

Oh my god did you hear about Tracey Morgan or Patti Labelle? Now this?! Time to evolve or dissolve.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

So... we are supposed to ignore people's wrongs simply because of evil corporations and corrupt governments? I don't really follow that logic.

I'll debate people on a subject, even if it isn't of grave importance. It is NOT turning me against anyone, I don't consider anyone my nemesis here in this thread simply because we disagree with each other. It's a debate, on a subject that is (arguably) pretty important. Mutilating a child is a pretty big deal to me personally, I don't know about you..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good Lord. I'm sure Jewish people will happily leave you alone with your genitals, if you will leave them alone with theirs. This brings a new level to "control freak". Really?

As far as circumcision being considered child abuse? Absurd.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

You need to go away, for good... Lol pure ignorance...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have a 16 month old son.. he is uncircumsized. My wives parents are mormon and freaked out like it was their religion's ancient tradition. There is this weird idea that in order to be clean and righteous you have to sacrifice your foreskin.

I The idea of circumcision seems antiquated and barbaric to me. Right up there with Kapparot and stoning.

link   

This is a site for 1) Debate 2) Discussion and 3) Opinion
I chose the 3rd. I'm not debating you on cutting cocks, cause I really have no stance and could care less.

Opinion shared. Over and out.

link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

ladyinwaiting, mind if I ask if you are pro choice or pro life?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
OMG! LOL! If America does not tolerate female circumcision, why do anyone feel the need to tolerate the Jewish communities crime against child circumcision.

Wow wow wow. What crime? Do not claim some one is breaking the law when they aren't. That's just wrong. There is no law in the US against circumcision.

Here is the deal, I was circumcised and I am glad I was. Sure there is not much reason for it now day, aside from cosmetics, but let me ask you, do any of the other men on here, remember being circumcised? This question of course only applies to men who were circumcised at birth... Not grown men who decided to become circumcised on their own.

I don't remember being circumcised and you don't either....

There are other painful things that happen to babies when they are born.Should we stop them to? They are poked and prodded and the whole being squeezed through a tiny little hole probably can't feel to good.

Should we just not allow birth ever again?

Go talk to a Nurse or doctor that works in labor and delivery. Most doctors use medicines that numb everything up so the little boy cannot even feel it....

It's not required, but it is the accepted way of doing it, now days....

So here is the deal. Circumcision happens. Male circumcision is able to take place with little to no risk, unlike female circumcision...'

There are differences between the two... That you seem to ignore. Female circumcision removes the part of the women that allows her pleasure during sex. It can cause her to bleed to death and much more. Not so for male circumcision... At all...

I say, get over it... If a parent chooses to have their baby boy receive the cosmetic procedure known as circumcision, that is their right and their choice. Not yours.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
As far as circumcision being considered child abuse? Absurd.

You're chopping off a piece of your kid because you don't like the look of it. The child of course, has no consent in the matter. That's more or less textbook definition of child abuse.

Weird how a society that no longer tolerates the cropping and docking of dogs still happily forces ridiculous cosmetic alterations on its own children, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

OMG! LOL! If America does not tolerate female circumcision, why do anyone feel the need to tolerate the Jewish communities crime against child circumcision.

I say, get over it... If a parent chooses to have their baby boy receive the cosmetic procedure known as circumcision, that is their right and their choice. Not yours.

It should be left to the child. His body his choice. Women hate it when politicians interfere with abortion because it is their body, same goes for circumcision to parents.
edit on 13-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes, penile cancer, I would think that was obvious with just the tiniest bit of thought.

The WHO defines Type I FGM as the partial or total removal of the clitoris, please explain how you think that is somehow the same as male circumcision? It would only be the same if the male's penis was completely cut off.

In female mutilation, quite often the female genitalia is completely cut off, ALL of it, and quite often the vagina is sewn closed, and then cut open with a knife by her partner for intercourse. No medication is used, no "doctor" does this. Quite often women die from this "procedure" from excessive bleeding, not to mention all the other illnesses which it causes ie: infertility, lifetime pain, death, UTI's, the death of an infant during childbirth, cysts, scar tissue, psychiatric problems, ..... and many other problem's and illnesses.... never has a male died from circumcision.

FGM is intended to dull women's sexual enjoyment and to decrease a woman's sexual desire in order to preserve virginity.

Only those who are a bit wacky in the head equate the two as being anywhere equal.

If you don't want to protect your son from penile cancer, along with all the other positives of male circumcision, go for it, that is your right, but stop pretending that female mutilation and male circumcision is anywhere near the same thing.

Also.... their are ZERO positives to female mutilation.

Now, their IS a female circumcision which is being researched, which is the removal of the "foreskin" of the clitoris, which WOULD be equal to male circumcision. The possible positives of this is not known yet. Being that we do not know if this procedure has any positives to it, I do not have an opinion on it yet. If it proves to have as many positives as male circumcision, I would not have a problem with it.

In the context of women who seek out labiaplasty, there is disagreement among doctors as to whether to remove the clitoral hood in some cases to enhance sexuality

en.wikipedia.org... read it and weep, you may learn the difference between male circumcision and female genitalia mutilation. If you are not willing to actually learn something.... well... that's your choice to refuse to deny ignorance.

Now, if you are just against male circumcision, fine with me, I agree that is your right, but trying to equate it to female genital mutilation is not appropriate and nowhere near the same thing.

@TheWalkingFox.... apples to oranges... stabbing in the arm... stabbing in the eye vs removal of the foreskin compared to complete or partial removal of the clitoris, apples to oranges, unless your are talking about the complete removal of the penis etc? Didn't think so!

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I completely agree with the above but I waiver on this quoted above. Why is it a right of a parent to decide the physical appearance of a child who will realize his free will when he is older. I dont't like making radical analogies, but if the medical reasons are not sufficient enough or still so debated on their reasons and lump it then, instead to a cosmetic procedure, how would that differentiate it from something like a rhinoplasty or even liposuction for that matter. I agree it comes down to right, but what are the reasons for them making the decision, and in the end does it matter how it looks?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

You disgust me, men and women are not equal in strength yet women demand equality treatment. But when it comes to penis, it is not equal.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by amazed

You disgust me, men and women are not equal in strength yet women demand equality treatment. But when it comes to penis, it is not equal.

awww you hurt my feelings

You replied so quickly, I know you did not actually read and think about the information I shared.

Nice job denying ignorance.

done

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed
@TheWalkingFox.... apples to oranges... stabbing in the arm... stabbing in the eye vs removal of the foreskin compared to complete or partial removal of the clitoris, apples to oranges, unless your are talking about the complete removal of the penis etc? Didn't think so!

Harm None
Peace

Go back. READ my post. Wipe the slobber from your lips and try to apply some of that stuff they tried to teach you in second grade, about "reading comprehension"

Female genital mutilation and male circumcision are not comparable. Yes, FGM is more brutal and causes more lasting harm, and is part and parcel with a cultural tendency to treat women as nothing more than livestock. I'm not arguing that the severity is equal.

I'm arguing that neither practice should be acceptable. While male circumcision lacks the brutality of female excisions, the fact remains it's a completely unnecessary procedure that involves lopping off a part of a child purely for the visual pleasure of the parents.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

What is even stranger, is that people presume to pass judgment on parents, their physician, their church, and their baby, all of whom they have no knowledge.

You guys are making far more of this than it is. It's an elective medical procedure. There are reasons for it.
In no way should it be made into a political football. It's a private matter, and so should it remain.

imho

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

ladyinwaiting, mind if I ask if you are pro choice or pro life?

Interesting question? I'm trying to determine how this is pertinent to the topic, though?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

never has a male died from circumcision.

In my country black people go to the bush normally at 16 at times illegal under age circumcisions happen by untrained these some times leads to death, blades used on over, infections and deep cuts.

Would think it less painfull as baby not likly to get a erection with can be quite painfull all need to do is slap your butt hard few times and the erection would fall

edit on 13-6-2011 by thestupidguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join