It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is MTV sponsoring ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

This post attacks ats over its advertising and has 3 sentences of content, much like all of this users other posts. The posts I have read that have been contributed by this member are much less posts but more of a "hey check this out" cut and paste job. Now usually I wouldn't say anything about this but .... these 3 sentence user contribution's followed by 1000 words of copy and paste are a drain on Ats resources that are paid for by , you guessed it, the same advertising that the user is decrying. So, question to the poster,.... If Ats should not be supported by Mtv funds, then should you also not be supported by those same funds ? Considering that this site is in part supported by Mtv, and then supporting you with those funds it would go against the high moral ground you just displayed with your post.

If your morals only apply to others, than you yourself have no morals. So, I guess we can expect no more posts from you because that would go against everything you stand for, and your non participation can then exemplify those morals you seem so fit to rant about. If any of this is somehow lost on you, just let me know as I would love to explain it further.

One last thing, your post title's are misleading such as certainty promised in the thread title like this one "William and Kate headed to Bohemian grove in July". The only thing that comes close to a certainty is that they will be in the state of California in July and seems to be in my opinion to be an attempt at over sensationalism. There are also these attention whoring titles "NWO and Wrestling with Hulk Hogan, must see!" really, its a must see ? An Introduction where you state "Long time reader. Check this out". Check this out ? did you really need to add "check this out"? It seems Mtv isn't the only one engaging in advertising.

I won't be insulted if you don't answer, considering your high moral standards how could you ?

edit on 30-6-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I can see the reasoning behind it with teen wolf

teen wolf = werewolf and we have a cryptozoology section makes sense to me

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would prefer MTV sponsor an ATS / 4chan team up.

Like when Batman and Wolverine team up, though they exist in different "universes", LOL

Though in comic parlance, the ATS / 4chan team up would be like The Watcher teaming up with Dazzler.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Hehe, Dazzler was always one of my favorite comics. She was a roller skating babe-hero. And consequences were never the same after she showed up. Needs more roller skating heroic hot chicks over here.

Oh and MTV sucks btw. :burnit:

edit:
Dazzle me yo!

edit on 30-6-2011 by smallpeeps because: pics

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBeezy
yeah the teen wolf thing is a little much. I doubt that 14 yo girls are hittin up ATS on a regulat basis.

If you think that the teen wolf thing is just a fascination for little girls then you haven't been keeping up with the industry very well. Just look at the success of the Twilight series. All those "Twilight Moms" didn't go see the movie with their daughters just to see the vampires.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Empty vee card from NWO card game.
Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I want my ATS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join