It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I question you, I also chanllenge you

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
basically I was born an athesist...never a day in my life I believed in god/allah whatever you wishto call him...
So my challenge to all religions is to find me proof of god/allah whatever name hes go by in your religion...I will do my very best not to slander your religion...and if someone..anyone can find and show me proof of god that i cant disprove then you have sent my life into shock, and pretty much converted me to your religion...i only wnat a peacefull debate with no fighting

thank you for your time and comments


And I was born a magician...




posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by windword
 

once science finds him...he is real..we have found incredible things in space with telescopes...but not once have we seen an image of a guy in the clouds


I picked this quote just to point out that the essence of God is not necessarily "a guy in the clouds".
By theological definition, God is the essence of all things, alive and inanimate (think of the force in Star Wars if you will minus the manipulation of said force). Having said that and accepted this theory, then God can be anything and everything, so the evidence will not necesarily be in human or even recognizable form.

This is why faith is so important, because God is not quantifiable by our feeble minds.
In retrospect, think about going back in time and trying to explain Nuclear Physics to a caveman. No matter how hard you try, he won't understand or grasp your logic.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


what kinda magic can u do?



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos
 


yeah..and thats why I think that the ancietns may have called the aliens gods or angels in flying chariots...bescause they wouldnt understand a plan or spaceship...and the god that is everything gives people a reason to all kinds of really bad stuff...like those ppl who kill the family and say it was gods will



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by Konstantinos
 


yeah..and thats why I think that the ancietns may have called the aliens gods or angels in flying chariots...bescause they wouldnt understand a plan or spaceship...and the god that is everything gives people a reason to all kinds of really bad stuff...like those ppl who kill the family and say it was gods will


Those people do bad stuff on their own, they use the BS reasoning that it was God's will. I can only speak for Christianity myself and can assure you that the Crusades, the Inquisition etc were all politically motivated by men.
There were Christian denominations that were against those types of initiative (see Orthodox faith)
In every faith you will have those who use the "will of God" to further their own agenda.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


what kinda magic can u do?


I can make even your words make sense to me...



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


HAHAHA



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal
 


i have been shown proof after praying for it
u wont be shown that easy,thats why its called faith and believing
thats why I cant proof it to u
just remember all u see is a test
www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
basically I was born an athesist...never a day in my life I believed in god/allah whatever you wishto call him...
So my challenge to all religions is to find me proof of god/allah whatever name hes go by in your religion...I will do my very best not to slander your religion...and if someone..anyone can find and show me proof of god that i cant disprove then you have sent my life into shock, and pretty much converted me to your religion...i only wnat a peacefull debate with no fighting

thank you for your time and comments


Proof?...No!

Justification for going beyond logical deduction based solely on scientific fact?...Yes! (At least for myself)

I have no true evidence to support any hypothesis that would allow me to logically conclude that my existence has purpose based solely on scientific facts. Therefore, I am forced to utilize emotional attachment to my existence to create purpose for said existence. As an effect, over time, I acquire experiential data in which to reasonably justify that my own existence (and it's continuation) is both warranted and necessary.
In addition, since I have no scientific evidence for my own existence, I cannot utilize it as a tool to give reason to any other sentient beings existence either. Once again, forcing me to utilize emotional attachment, in conjunction with my own experiential data, to reasonably justify any other sentient being's existence(s).
edit on 24-6-2011 by BrandrTorny because: Grammatical errors



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal
 


my feelings are proof of God. read Luke 6







 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join