It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different side to soldiers of the IDF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

They're human after all. It's not them I have a problem with. It's the madmen that hold the leash to the IDF.

Oh please. Madmen? You think the Israeli elite are any less mad then those ruling Iran? Theyre both mad.

As I truly believe. Thanks for pointing that out. I notice you didn't refer to the end of my post. Kinda hard to argue with logic, isn't it? Btw, I did like your interpretation of history but what do the Sabine have to do with today?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Ex_CT2

So in other words, your views are flagrantly racist or anti-semitic.

Whoa, I thought this was a "different" side to the IDF soldiers

edit on 16-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Don't mind dontreally. He tends to pretend he is impartial and unbiased while using antient historic facts and biblical prophecies to justify the actions of the IDF.

On topic: dontreally, Of course these Israeli soldiers will act human in their leisure time as any other human would. We see Hitler acting like a normal human being in his home videos. which to me is scary as it means evil people are also human, they are not obvious and ussually once they have comitted evil, only then will we know their true intentions. (Do not assume I am comparing the IDF soldiers to Hitler, I am just pointing at that even the most evil people are human)

It's funny that you say those who are members of Fatah and Hamas are not human in their actions. You act as if they do not party, sing, dance, play with their children and love their wives. This shows you are both a hypocrit and biased in your views. So stop pretending that you do not have an agenda.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join