It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Bernanke is next

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by boondock-saint
uuummmmm,
Bernanke is still working at the Fed.
Hilary Clinton is still Sec. of State.

anybody else ya'll want to resign ??

They got Weiner to resign.

Quite an accomplishment eh?

edit on 16-6-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Weiner posted his own pic on twitter, nothing to do with Anonomous. Weiner did all that sexting, posed for his own crotch shots, stalked on any female that blogged or tweeted nicely about him, he couldn't resist introducing them to his "package". This is grade A material that delivered, not like the enormous Anonomous duds that keep going off, promising this and that and failing to deliver.
Anonomous is nothing but a sheeple magnet.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Yeah, but who got that before it was deleted, who was monitoring those tweets and his online activity, and all of the other stuff they have from his personal online communications?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah, but who got that before it was deleted, who was monitoring those tweets and his online activity, and all of the other stuff they have from his personal online communications?

Thousands of people on twitter. When it became an ethics question all his hard drives were confiscated.
So unless he ground them disk platters to dust and scattered them to the four winds, nothing ever gets deleted.
edit on 16-6-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And, of course ANDREW BREITBART had exclusive access to those drives as well.

Amazing how he was even able to speak at Weiner's press conf. where he had to confess.

Maybe he will get to speak at this resignation as well?

................... Who's next???

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And, of course ANDREW BREITBART had exclusive access to those drives as well.

Amazing how he was even able to speak at Weiner's press conf. where he had to confess.

Maybe he will get to speak at this resignation as well?

................... Who's next???

It's called investigating. Catch wind of Congressman posting the nasty on twitter, a few money grubbing bimbos he was in contact with come forward, then piece it together. No hackers involved, nothing for the sheeple to worship there.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You must love anonymous for his work and dedication but the think that interests me the most is the share fact of information that he provides to the public.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
what if anonymous is a rogue AI ?

would it be possible that an AI project created by teh government has went against them and started trying to protect human interests ?

just a thought , would be cool though

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
“Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
“You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.”
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”.
Gandhi

The only man I know to defeat and push out a corrupt government successfully, through non-violence, self-reliance, and mainly non-compliance. I know that since his movement, corruption is slowly creeping back in. But when we the people finally get tired of the BS our leaders shove down our throats, non-compliance is the most effective way to remove the greedy. Quit your job and they lose the income tax, quit buying, and they lose the sales tax from your already taxed income. What the hell else do you have left anyway? We should cut to the chase for them and sit still until they move their arses down the road to the next suckers, most likely the Chinese. This method would quickly expose TPTB plan. What are they gonna do? Pull out whips and insist you get back to work? Insist you buy their bean patties?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stick2DaFax

I agree with you, however knowing how our society is people will not give up the good life unless they are forced to. What the movement needs is an organization, setup as a 501(c)(3) corporation whose purpose is to raise funds to support those who are willing to make a stand. If civil disobedience is to be the tool to force change, then those who are willing to be on the front lines need to have a means of supporting themselves and their families. If this could be done, I think there would be a lot more participation. People would be more apt to take the risks if they knew their families were taken care of, and that they would not lose their homes.

Food for thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I dig the idea of non compliance , and have thought of it often , however for me to quite my job , means me losing support for me and my fiance , I couldnt afford to pay my rent and even feed myself . I'd have to move back with my parents and I hate losing my independance , and putting that burden on my parents when im almost 30 !

Why should we have to give up our lives as they are just to take those with greed and power and corruption to justice !

we shouldnt have to budge one inch to remove these fools, we are more the fool for taking the root.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Anon is people fed up with the status quo, Anon is most people on this site, you just haven't realized it yet.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

ANONYMOUS: BERNANKE IS NEXT

www.businessinsider.com

The most well-known hacker group, Anonymous, uploaded a video message to youtube yesterday calling for Fed Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to resign, among other things. ... Anonymous has called for public protests beginning on June 14th, continuing "until Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke steps down." To make their case, they have presented a list of recent scandalous Federal Reserve actions.

The group also provided a Google Map guide to a series of protests...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.cnbc.com
ampedstatus.org
www.cnbc.com

edit on 13-6-2011 by Maxmars because: ALL CAPS TITLE? - No.

Anon is deffo, IMO, an illuminati-agent

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by walkinglucid

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Anon is people fed up with the status quo, Anon is most people on this site, you just haven't realized it yet.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Yeah I agree with that

Just dont expect OTHERS to fight your fight

We all gotta do our thing individually if we want a future for our kids

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

They could hack NASA and give us the UFO files and real Mars and Moon pictures

They could try to gain control of lost probes on Mars

They could hack all politicans emails and government internal memos to tell us really what is happening.

I hope your dumb ass knows a UFO is unidentified.

Trying to identify a UFO pisses me off because it's hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by Stick2DaFax

I agree with you, however knowing how our society is people will not give up the good life unless they are forced to.

great point, I personally am going to miss electricity the most. Your " corporation" reminds me of the union and Hoffa. There's alot of people now living in tent cities who've given up on having a home,air-conditioning,cable and just want food. I wonder how many more must face that situation before the social shift finally decides somebody should stop them.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but nothing is going to happen. I hate Bernanke as much as anyone, but this "Anonymous" posting these videos is NOT the real Anonymous. The real Anon would never do anything like this, plus the real Anon died out years ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
anon is fighting the brave fight but sadly it seems thell die being brave , i really think their going to # themselves when the gov releases the dogs lol "ouch"

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

ANONYMOUS: BERNANKE IS NEXT

www.businessinsider.com

The most well-known hacker group, Anonymous, uploaded a video message to youtube yesterday calling for Fed Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to resign, among other things. ... Anonymous has called for public protests beginning on June 14th, continuing "until Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke steps down." To make their case, they have presented a list of recent scandalous Federal Reserve actions.

The group also provided a Google Map guide to a series of protests...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.cnbc.com
ampedstatus.org
www.cnbc.com

edit on 13-6-2011 by Maxmars because: ALL CAPS TITLE? - No.

I don't think anonymous or any other hacker group should expect their demands to be met because
of their ability to do DDoS attacks.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join