It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Bernanke is next

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
reply to post by EFGuy

I'm Happy to have you here EFG! Keep up the good fight

IT--

I'm always here but I prefer to lurk more as there is hardly ever interesting here anymore just the usual bashing of (enter subject here).

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Activists to Occupy Financial District’s Liberty Park Until Demands Are Met – Operation Empire State Rebellion Begins [url=http://ampedstatus.org/activists-to-occupy-financial-districts-liberty-park-until-demands-are-met-operation-empire-state-rebellion-begins/]LINK[/ url]

On June 14th at 1pm EST, a group of activists will begin occupation of Liberty Park (recently renamed Zuccotti Park) in lower Manhattan’s Financial District, a few blocks from Wall Street (14971 Broadway, 10007). A Google Map featuring the event states the following:
“This Flag Day, Tuesday June 14th, we will launch a non-violent movement with this list of demands:
* End the campaign finance and lobbying racket
* Break up the Fed & Too Big to Fail banks
* Enforce RICO laws against organized criminal class
* Order Ben Bernanke to step down”

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I'm Happy to have you here EFG! Keep up the good fight

IT--

Maybe a voice of reason will
get through to some people
that supporting this ANON stuff
is NOT a good ideal..

I would stay far away from getting caught up
into this *snip* that is going to go down...

Something FISHY is up and it is
not juniors fish market if you catch my drift..

All these hacking attacks are not ANON
TRUST ME A NOBODY DID NOT HACK
into lockheed and martin...
And various government sites..

Iran is pissed about stuxnet, china really
love to find out our secret technology..

Governments are hacking each other
using ANON and guy fawks as a disguise.
Remember remember the 5th of november?????????

Don't support any of this crap!

It ain't going to end good.

Think of it as a *digital jihad* against the USA..

Digital guerilla warfare!!!

WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

In short, a very real, and dangerous cyber war, at times disguised as a hacker revolution.

Several years back, a very noteworthy (don't ask) person warned, that the next world war would begin, in "cyberspace" and that the majority of the people of the world, would never see it coming, at least not until real weapons are used.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
He should be taken to Times Square and hung for treason! And while they are at it, get Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the rest of them there as well!

yup, you are probably gonna get a talkin to about this one.. #, I probably will just for quoting it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

Perhaps US government should heed your advice as the hacking of HBGary showed how govt. agencies planned to use botnets and fake profiles of users/people to alter social mainstream media - no free thinking and views comes to mind.

If you call the current situation good then one word - lol.

Think of it as a *digital jihad* against the USA..Digital guerilla warfare!!!

You mean something like this?

We call upon journalists and other writers to delve through the emails carefully, as we have
uncovered an operation orchestrated by Unveillance and others to control and assess Libyan
cyberspace through malicious means: the U.S. government is funding the CSFI to attack Libya's
cyber infrastructure.
You will find the emails of all 23 people involved in the emails.

Unveillance was also involved in a scheme where they paid an Indian registrar $2000 to
receive 100 domains a month that may be deemed as botnet C&Cs. Shameful ploys by supposed "whitehats".

Lulzsec

Or do you mean the Stuxnet? Maybe you mean the botnets and powerful msm the govt. has under control? You can name it digital guerrilla warfare or anything but the truth is that is exactly what US needs right now.

WAKE UP!!!!

It's never too late.
edit on 13-6-2011 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I usually try to stay out of anything involving Anon but in this case I'll make an exception to say that I hope people actually turn up for this. Even standing there in silence as a group with signs showing passers by what they're protesting against is just as good. Maybe help those who never saw the video call to arms get thinking about the situation a little more.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy

Originally posted by hillynilly

Perhaps US government should heed your advice as the hacking of HBGary showed how govt. agencies planned to use botnets and fake profiles of users/people to alter social mainstream media - no free thinking and views comes to mind.

If you call the current situation good then one word - lol.

Think of it as a *digital jihad* against the USA..Digital guerilla warfare!!!

You mean something like this?

We call upon journalists and other writers to delve through the emails carefully, as we have
uncovered an operation orchestrated by Unveillance and others to control and assess Libyan
cyberspace through malicious means: the U.S. government is funding the CSFI to attack Libya's
cyber infrastructure.
You will find the emails of all 23 people involved in the emails.

Unveillance was also involved in a scheme where they paid an Indian registrar $2000 to
receive 100 domains a month that may be deemed as botnet C&Cs. Shameful ploys by supposed "whitehats".

Lulzsec

Or do you mean the Stuxnet? Maybe you mean the botnets and powerful msm the govt. has under control? You can name it digital guerrilla warfare or anything but the truth is that is exactly what US needs right now.

WAKE UP!!!!

It's never too late.
edit on 13-6-2011 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

EVERYBODY needs to chill the *f* out!!

That is what I mean!!!!

I'm not one sided or the other!!

If everyone doesn't CHILL THE F OUT
and i mean now...

This digital war front going back and forth *you got us were going to get you*
is not the solution!!!!!

Tid for tad/divide and conquer BS
will only get worse if everyone keeps
getting deeper down this rabbit hole...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not really sure how this is being interpreted as some sort of diabolical plot.

I have to question the motives of anyone that is claiming Anonymous is CIA or Cyber-Terrorists, why are you protecting the powers that be?

In a movement that the infamous hackers are dubbing "CTRL+ALT_BERNANKE," the group is calling for protesters across the country to rally against the chairman on Tuesday, June 14—Flag Day. “We cannot remain passive while our future is going up in flames,” Anonymous warns. “It is time for us to stand up for ourselves. It is time for you to stand up for yourself. We must restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class. We must now launch operation Empire State Rebellion.”

According to DeGraw, "if you are one of the 99 percent of Americans, you have the core common sense goal to achieve" the mission statement outlined by Anonymous.

Source

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Let's say it goes down...Let's say the 14th causes old Ben to itsplay! Who's up to bat next? Chop off this head and a new one will be installed, synced with the same joystick, controlled by the same hand that wielded the sword in the first place. Maybe I'm missing something? What will Ben stepping down accomplish? A total change of values globally is the only way the madness will end and that will take a generation or two to effect. People pop off all the time about a "Peaceful revolution" but that was tried in the 60's and 70's and though it brought some worthwhile stuff into the mainstream, if you look at where we are today it pretty much sums up as a non event! At the end of the day, the whole era was just handed off to the marketing department and it was business as usual. The slow coiling and tightening of the Boa constrictor will never be negotiated away, one must have a friend close by with a hatchet!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

It's just one of many steps needed to take in order to achieve something.
This OP will fail but IF it would succeed, him stepping down will be followed by regulating the FED and ivestigating him. That will be followed by investigating the rest if the employees and board of directors which ill uncover what the FED has done in the past couple of years and decades and we all know what THAT will hopefully cause

IT--
edit on 13-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It's just one of many steps needed to take in order to achieve something.
Him stepping down will be followed by regulating the FED. That will be followed by investigating the employees and board of directors which ill uncover what the FED has done in the past couple of years and we all know what THAT will hopefully cause

IT--

Fair enough but how does Ben stepping down ensure a regulation of the fed? Is it written somewhere that Ben is the nut holding the clamp which houses the very essence of the Federal Reserve? You seem to be suggesting once he's ousted, the tally men can march in and turn the books over? Somehow I've missed the fragility of the Fed based on what I've seen of the sharpness of it's teeth. Respectfully, not only is Big Ben a hard fish to catch, then you gotta fry him! I'm suggesting I guess that the push should be on to get the buggers who dropped him into the tank as bait

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What do you think will happen when there are 150.000 people protesting today. 500.000 in 2 days and 3.000.000 in 4 days?
Need I go on?

IT--
edit on 14-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This isn't just about Ben and the Fed:

This Flag Day, Tuesday June 14th, we will launch a non-violent social movement with this list of demands:
*Break up the Fed & Too Big to Fail banks
* Order Ben Bernanke to step down
Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

What do you think will happen when there are 150.000 people protesting today. 500.000 in 2 days and 3.000.000 in 4 days?
Do I need to go on?

IT--

I don't know, if those numbers roll in, it's ability as an event to stay peaceful bothers me because the people with the hardware could see an epidemic birthing and chose to "nip it in the bud" Then again, I shouldn't be surprised...I'm the one who doubts the validity of a peaceful outcome.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

The WORLD knows the US government is so full of BS in regards to 9/11, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, why haven’t they focused on bringing THAT to the worlds attention and showing the world proof of these crimes?

The reason is even with proof, most people wouldn't give a crap and our government knows this. Why do you think they keep doing shady things over and over and over? They know as long as they use fear tactics and paint a picture like being anti-government as being unpatriotic, insecure Americans will just go about their ways without questions...
edit on 14-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

This Flag Day, Tuesday June 14th, we will launch a non-violent social movement with this list of demands:

Thank you. Then I guess Anonymous must be holding a major card close because the wish list of desired achievements aren't going to be brought about by anything Anonymous has brought to the table so far.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yes, Its just not about the Fed only, and thats not the bad news

The bad news is - sheeple opens eye to such thing.

If [Request Fulfilled]
[Mission Complete; Resume Next Target;]
Else [Objective Publicized]
[Mission Half Complete; Resume Publicize and Recruiting;]
Else [No Respond From Sheeple]
[Resume Publicize and Recruiting;]

Now, the target is USA financial organizations/figure, yet the requester is worldwide based.
Results -
USA financial (for now) decision will be determined by worldwide ? Yes, Its time to be scared my fellow Americans
Stock up now before the collapse.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Thank you. Then I guess Anonymous must be holding a major card close because the wish list of desired achievements aren't going to be brought about by anything Anonymous has brought to the table so far.

This isn't just about Anonymous either, it's an opportunity for everyone to show their protest of the status quo.

People who spent their career working on Wall Street are “done sitting idle while the market is rigged in favor of a handful of politically connected global banks and firms.” The people who are taking it upon themselves to take action and spread the word come from all walks of life. Emails have come in from people in the military, veterans, police, firefighters, real estate brokers, lawyers, doctors, nurses, construction workers, accountants, Wal-Mart workers, union members, union haters – they’re all coming together on this. Teachers and students have been strong supporters. College students and recent graduates are feeling completely trapped in debt. Their awareness of their limited opportunities and lack of financial security moving forward is very evident. And, of course, the activists and hacktivists are coming out in force.
Source

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by FTD Brat

Which group of sheeple .....?

Enough with that word already. Sheeples only say sheeple.

I bet you say guesstamate too.

I hope Anon delivers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join