It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Bernanke is next

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anonymous.. Anonymous.. Anonymous.. hehe. Time to put up or shut up. Your day to shine is tomorrow. You don't have to show your faces but you will have to show your asses.

"Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power."

"Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once you slip, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable. Always be alert to potential attacks and thwart them before they happen. Meanwhile, learn to destroy your enemies by opening holes in their own reputations. Then stand aside and let public opinion hang them."

"Any momentary triumph you think gained through argument is really a Pyrrhic victory: The resentment and ill will you stir up is stronger and lasts longer than any momentary change of opinion. It is much more powerful to get others to agree with you through your actions, without saying a word. Demonstrate, do not explicate."

So forth and So on.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Anon is not "the Government"

Anon is an idea of a free and open world

Anonymous Operations are intended to bring an issue/person/corporation to the public eye, to create awareness

Targets are warned ahead of time to allow them to fix the problem before an action is taken, that's fair

Anon represents the fact that NOW is the time to do something about it, we know what's wrong in the world

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Is it finally going to happen??? Everything I have been hearing and reading for so long...it's all going to start tomorrow?!?!? I swear, I am really excited!!! If nothing happens tomorrow, well, I'm giving up. If it doesn't happen now it's never going to happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Anonymous are nothing but government stooges.
Why?
They are yet to actually do something, or bring about change worthwhile.

The WORLD knows the Federal Reserve is corrupt and the poison of America.
So why aren’t they focusing on bringing that down and showing to the world proof of its greed and deception?

The WORLD knows the US government is so full of BS in regards to 9/11, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, why haven’t they focused on bringing THAT to the worlds attention and showing the world proof of these crimes?

Second, if I had the ability to hack INTO these places.. I'd be taking everything and anything that shows a crime.
And Id be plastering that all over the worlds media.

Anon are not the good guys, if they are yet to do this.

Just like wiki leaks, Anon in my mind is a controlled public medium.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just have 1 thing to add to this topic...

STEP DOWN BERNANKE

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Very interesting take on Anon - With each new viewpoint the viewpoint seems to change for the whole. "I mean that as a worldwide thing, not an evolution of this thread".

Anon stated pretty emphatically that they had nothing to do with the PSN hack, yet three Spanish hackers(marked as being Anon members) have been arrested for the PSN hack....wtf????

As has happened in the past with freedom fighters in the Middle East...The best of intentions can be thwarted by a few extreme individuals that claim to be freedom fighters but are actually in it for revenge/their own motives.

If Anon was initially just a few smart digital guru's fighting the system....It seems to have grown far beyond that now.

I am loath to think what the outcome will be (in the publics eye) if extremists start using the guise of Anon to start their own revenge attacks on established governments - whether deserving or not - and attack in a way that harms the general public.

Could you imagine the outcome of shutting down the electricity grid in the US? Sure, it starts off as fighting for the rights of the people,sticking it to the "man", but, people on life support in hospitals are suddenly at the mercy of diesel generators. If the generator runs out of fuel or fails to start when its needed, people will die and then the government will have an excuse to start marking Anon as terrorists and instigate a whole new war on terror.

This could quite possibly be the start of the "First World Cyber War" and despite it being played on a digital chess board, it still has the potential to end the lives of billions.

edit on 13/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Please, make a special request to the PTB @ ATS, to have your name temporarily changed to EnlightenedChop!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Anonymous has an awesome message. The problem is that if they are
me/you/them/us/anyone/everyone..etc., then anything goes. How easy
would it be for the CIA to hijack their reputation? They could do all sorts
of things and claim it was Anon. They could make a video announcing
an attack on Bernanke and then do nothing, making Anonymous look
like more liars in a long line of them.
Who to believe? I'm gonna go meditate. That's the only voice
any of us need to be listening to these days.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Obvious plot to control the internet, fake a ton of high profile hacks, pretend like it's a viable threat, control the net.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Obvious plot to control the internet, fake a ton of high profile hacks, pretend like it's a viable threat, control the net.

Or they are obvious viable threats and *ANON*
is giving them every reason to control the net..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
Anon is not "the Government"

Anon is an idea of a free and open world

Anonymous Operations are intended to bring an issue/person/corporation to the public eye, to create awareness

Targets are warned ahead of time to allow them to fix the problem before an action is taken, that's fair

Anon represents the fact that NOW is the time to do something about it, we know what's wrong in the world

There is a data stream that repeats in the second video.

Anyone bothered to decrypt it yet?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Anonymous are nothing but government stooges.
Why?
They are yet to actually do something, or bring about change worthwhile.

The WORLD knows the Federal Reserve is corrupt and the poison of America.
So why aren’t they focusing on bringing that down and showing to the world proof of its greed and deception?

The WORLD knows the US government is so full of BS in regards to 9/11, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, why haven’t they focused on bringing THAT to the worlds attention and showing the world proof of these crimes?

Second, if I had the ability to hack INTO these places.. I'd be taking everything and anything that shows a crime.
And Id be plastering that all over the worlds media.

Anon are not the good guys, if they are yet to do this.

Just like wiki leaks, Anon in my mind is a controlled public medium.

First: Why aren't you doing anything about it then?
You think you have to charge ur laz0r like the kiddies on AnonOPS mIRC to resist?
You think you have to open up DOS and hack into their systems to resist?
You think you have to arm up and shoot as many government officials as possible to resist?
You think you have to acknowledge yourself as "Anonymous" to resist?
Resist in every shape, way and form and its fine if you don't want to be affiliated with Anon, just know that you probably share many of their goals.

Second: Yes that has happens more than you think actually. in 2005 if my memory serves me right, some kid (R.I.P) thought he was 1337 and that he could hack the pentagon to retrieve some juicy files on CIA assassinations of US Citizen in the 80's or 90's he believed to exist without being assassinated himself.
He was just a kid, he did it to brag about his skills and not so much to release it to the media, but a few members on the board/forum were conjuring up a plan to do just that if he succeeded.

Guess what? He was deadly-wrong. He didn't have the required support and skill (white lonecat) which lead to his death. He was a pretty healthy 17-19 years old kid from the USA who died of a heart-attack at school a few days after his "successful" hack. One of his friends who was also on the same forum told us that there was a fire-drill at his school and everybody had to exit. When entering the building again after the fire-drill, he was found dead in the school cafeteria, heart-attack. I tried googling the incident a few months back with no luck. I believe his name was Kevin, he lived in Kentucky.
The files he retrieved were stored on the same web-forum in his Private Message folder but that forum was taken down at around the same time as his death before coming up again and we lost ALL members and threads except for the root admin.

While there are many more more stories like this kid, I just know of 2 personally with the other victim, being a very respected 9/11 truther on another forum who, before dying made a few posts about him being so deep in the "rabbit hole" and that he was really afraid of what he had uncovered. I miss him till this day
May he rest in peace. Sorry, typing this stirred up some very painful memories.

This isn't easy. Sacrifices have been made and are still being made. This war is being fought against dozens of agencies, hundreds of corporations and thousands of very very powerful men and women. There are more fronts in this war than you can imagine.

So why don't you resist in your own way instead of wishing for hacking skills or what not. The AnonOps that you see in the news and on TV isn't very high-intensity. The real high-risk Stuff doesn't get reported at all and if it' is reported, it's often a bull# front-story like "Gamer found dead in his room after playing World Of Warcraft for 3 days straight without consuming nutrients" or "Journalist found dead in hotel room with 2 .45 bullets in his skull - Suicide"....

IT--
edit on 13-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

LOL, what on earth are you talking about?

The "Matrix" screenshots?

Don't drown in the Paranoia Pool.

reply to post by edog11

Correct! Anon isn't just hackers with skills, it's a movement.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12a6cf6fe58e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86e7404ece1b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3e2138c5517.jpg[/atsimg]

Anon is people fed up with the status quo, Anon is most people on this site, you just haven't realized it yet.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So maybe I'm just being paranoid, but is it possible that anonymous was infiltrated by TPTB. I mean anonymous does accept pretty much everyone in, right? What if this whole thing is part of a much bigger plan to collapse our economy? This way our economy can "collapse" and Anonymous will serve as the scapegoat. And TPTB will be there to restore society, and make sure free speech is eliminated from the internet. Of course they won't use those words, it'll be more like, "We are securing the internet so as to stop hackers from ever collapsing our economy again. You will still be able to speak freely on the web. You will be given a code identified with your name. That code is the only way to access the internet. Don't worry, you will never be jailed or killed for what you post on line."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by edog11
I don't know what you take me for but I know pretty damn well what Anon is

Did you also know that 1 in 4 Anon members
are FBI Informants ????

www.guardian.co.uk...

who do you think they work for ???

So you mean people who visit 4Chan are Anonymous? You couldn't be more wrong. Yes lot of anons hang out at different chans but they are mostly silent lurkers since the invasion of cancer. Most of the 'old core' Anonymous do not visit 4Chan.

reply to post by boondock-saint

When m00t sold out to TPTB at around 2006, anon spread to other places over the Internet and started growing exponentially (to this day).

This man speaks the truth (reason why the real anons do not disclose themselves on 4chan)-

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

First: Why aren't you doing anything about it then?

What do you mean he isn't doing anything..don't you see he is deriding Anonymous (which is opposing the Government and other powerful figures) on a conspiracy theory website . He's doing his part and all that he can do...

edit on 13-6-2011 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
reply to post by OccamAssassin

LOL, what on earth are you talking about?

The "Matrix" screenshots?

Don't drown in the Paranoia Pool.

Nah it looks like static in the shot... Initially I thought it was static but the same static turns up on different pictures.

Check it out

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Anyone who supports a group that operates outside the constitution, does not know what they are complaining about. Isn't that the crux of the complaint? The agencies of the Federal govt. being above public scrutiny? These Anon people are just anarchists with no solutions only chaos.
The cheers here are against the ATS motto, "Deny ignorance", plain and simple.

At least they stand up for something. It's not like the Judicial system goes by the constitution anymore. Big wigs get away with what they want, when they want, and how they want.

A measly constitution won't stand in their way. You have to fight fire with fire.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

I'm Happy to have you here EFG! Keep up the good fight

IT--

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2011 by dannyb570 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join