It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What known area (so atlantis and lemuria aren't included) do you think has the most ancient secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What known area (so atlantis and lemuria aren't included) do you think has the most ancient secrets?

personnaly i think it's china, they formed a country very quickly and the fleet of 1405 which was silenced and destroyed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i'm interested to know what people think, thx

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think in the next 50 years most of our prehistory will be re-written because of excavations in India and Pakistan. And if marine archaeology ever becomes more feasible, who knows what we'll find?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There's still a lot of work to be done on ancient American history. I'm going to be attending a meeting of archaeologists and shovel bums and will try hard to meet the folks who are working on the most ancient sites. They're trying to date material to before 20,000 years ago.

Most of our information on the PaleoIndians is a real blank. I'm interested in those areas.

If China's economy holds together, if India and Pakistan and the Middle East calm down, we could see some exciting stuff from those areas. And Africa, too.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Too be honest...I really think Antartica has the most "secrets". If you don't want something you are doing to be revealed, it would be in Antartica because who on God's green earth would travel to Antartica to find something?

Other than that, I think China and Egypt have many mysteries. First of all, in Egypt, the building of the Great Pyramids still puzzles me. Even though the historians say that many people used simple machines to move those huge bricks, I still think it impossible for them to be able to create the whole pyramid based with that technique. Those blocks weighed tons, and to build all the levels with those heavy blocks seems nearly impossible. Modern technology today might have some trouble creating the perfect architecture needed to create the pyramid. Plus inside, with the Lower Chamber being discovered only recently (i mean in the existance of the pyramid to now), I think there are many more things to be discovered.

In relation to China, just the fact that it is a communist country and exploration anywhere is pretty much outlawed makes it mysterious. The Great Wall of China really makes no sense to me, since whoever wanted to invade could just pull a Nazi manuever and go around the wall much like the Germans did to the French in WW II. Plus the numerous tombs and ancient monuments in China creates an even greater mysterious atmosphere around the country.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It seems like everyone has a different sort of mystery really.

When it comes to unclear politics and history, lost knowledge, and very important ideas and developments that never did as much as you'd expect- it's all China. They beat everyone else to the compass and gunpowder, they occupied the largest geographic area, they control a HUGE coast and they had a good shot at being the first colonizers of America. In Sid Meyer's Civilization games, the Chinese would have won by now.

Alternative paths of human development and society: Native Americans all the way, not to mention where the hell did they come from. This is one place where there is a decent chance of seeing the conventional explanations fall victim to new discoveries. Then of course the big question... what might Native Americans have done if they'd been treated fairly during their exchanges with Native Americans?

What the hell went wrong: close toss up between South America and Africa. South America got started- they had astronomy, a writing system, and architecture. Then they just sort of fizzled, and unlike Egypt there are no Assyrians or Romans to blame it on. Sub-saharan Africa, on the other hand, just never really got off the ground. I dont know what their cultural values are, but it doesn't seem like they were ever too interested in developing larger communities and heirarchy, or any of the technology that Europe discovered while persuing those things.

Just so nobody calls me a racist after that jab at Africa: Another what the hell went wrong award can be offered to Europe. As advanced as they are, they spent most of their golden age fighting wars over an invisible man in the sky.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
But let me just lay this here what ever you atlanniss is or lekeunemi, whatever, there is a concept that people hear of its called coming full circle, right, like staring at a point anywhere and drawing a circle, yes.......

Well what happens when you get back to the point you started ?

Is it not called come full circle... yes ... your right...

Then go and search iraq, and you'll be amazed what you find was there and how long ago, was there the first confirmed world opinion about the civilizations that lived there, and not freeking world book, as thier dates are not exact, well, no very close, many times I've seen that they have come wrong by a couple hundred years then thousands, but sometimes there near the mark...

One way is to cross reference from all the oldest religious recordings , not just a perceived idea of a money making concept, THE WORLD BOOK< printed 1947 Freeking dorks, well its a long story as well, as they too know the facts and needed to cover alot up, why well go to any library and there are sections that are restricted, Do you know why, no ahhhhhh welll this is because they can manipulate the work to their own liking, change it mould it box it brain wash us then sell it cool, system hey

Well its cool we have many angels writings that have recored the popes, lies, napeoploen the pharohs, the french - the islamics the jews, the christians, the budddasits, and almost all lied cheated changed facts in order that man could make his new discoveries, like UFoS the moon landins, crop patterns is no kore than lazer testing satelittes, cool hey

Wait the nicest one is the I got grabbed by an alien, yeah pharmacetical drugs having a combined effect on touched patients, check it out, and then they even go so far a sto incorporate there secret groups and fear tactics, of sharing secret classified top lies materials to arab partners so they can roll with other little piggies in the market, and laugh owning the bank all thier lives...

Is' it cool hey to be a guinnie pig in this world of power, and discovery, and old civilizations hidden secrets, hey, l;ike what do you think titanic sunk truly from ? ever thought about it?

No well, now you too can share in unravelling the red sticky underground secret money scandaling lies we have been spoon feed, from morining to night fro over 4000 years, each generation of more powerful pirates taking ownership of the bounty.. you dudes with this stuff or just like to think aloud.

If this secret website is real and you kats here, are true to ignorance, then stand up for your right to the truth, evn if you die, why beacuse that angel scribbling next to you will make sure your story is heard and you are judged truthfully, and I will make sure he notes there that you aided in the destruction of the sins of darkness, and that you must be revived in the next world....
Will there be one, well yes.... period......

Tooo long a discussion but after the fu=inal war with amalek// magog amagog/ armageddon messianic wars whatever you heard it to be its true and its on your door steps bopys girls/man /woman and extra speacial wonder kids, with their special powers.....

G-D is witness too by the way, so stand strong and hold your groung, and seek eternal truth for all the days of your life.......

May G-D bless you in all you do.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
EternalLeaderof Truth

Stick to the coke you drink,as the other kind makes a mess of your nose

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Holy mutha-freakin-something... that was just fun to read.
I wish I could hear a recording of him reading that to see if he's the mania i'm perceiving is really there. You know... it just might be that "uppers" aren't really the right drugs for you buddy. Take a little morphine and practice your library voice.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would think Africa has many wonders buried beneath her. But with all the social/religious turmoil ther, it will probably remained buried for a long time to come.

top topics

join