It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses via FunVax Vaccinations & Aerosol Sp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok this thread may get closed, because I am sharing a link to godlikproductions. Please check out this video! Don't know how long it will be up before it disappears! Seriously, it is jaw-dropping!

Thanks to the person who posted it at glp. This site is sometimes ridiculous, but this is interesting.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

And for those not interested in going to that site, here is a synopsis:

Conference room- Scientist lecturing with overheads of religious fanatics brain scans, showing that the fanatics have more of a certain gene as opposed to the scan of a not particularly religious person. The scientist is talking to around 6 men in the audience, and are discussing a vaccine that can be implemented to alter all fanatics, "like in Afghanistan" (their words) to make them not very religious. The vaccine will be called FunVax (Fundamentalist vaccine) and they talk about how they can implement into everyday viruses.

Mods, if there is a better way to share this video, please tell me how, thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Very interesting video Sunny. Hate to say it but it's been posted about a week ago that I've noticed, and it got no attention at that time.

Here's the link to previous post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take it easy,

Khar

P.S. It also seems there has been a claim of it being a hoax brought up. Have not looked into it much myself.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Proof that the FunVax, "God Gene" video that has been making the rounds for many years is a hoax, easily debunked.
The hoax video is said to be Bill Gates giving a presentation to the CIA about a "God Gene" vaccine called FunVax
www.youtube.com...

join