It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Blonds Wanted for Islamic Sexual Slavery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

In the post above your last one I explained the young healthy nubile girl in the OP. I find it disturbing that she is used in this discussion from the original article, I mean it could sway Islamic s sitting on the fence to want to support this reversal. One problem is, the girls will be in many cases just babies! This is not to say that slavery at any age is appropriate.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree with you totally, i find slavery reprehensible. Child slavery is an even worse offense. Yet as you see already you have those that will defend the Islamic stance regardless of the subject matter. Consider yourself racist or a Zionist. Oddly enough I am not either.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is a little girl who is begging for a divorce as her husband is a torturous brute to her.

And THIS is a girl taken as a wife and bride, a human being? What of the slave women? Remember they are considered subhuman!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I give Islam a hard time, I really do. But what people fail to realize, there's two types of Islam.

Them in their country where they're just doing their thing. I have no problem with these guys.

And

Them in our country, where they're trying to force us to do their thing. Here's where I have a problem.

Now I do realize there are the Muslims who want nothing but a peaceful life here. Unfortunately from what I've personally experienced. They're however unfortunately the few. The rest want us to accept their culture while they walk all over ours. There are plenty of examples of this, in the news and online. Our culture is second to theirs, our culture is inferior so therefor our culture doesn't matter. The same with our religion. I'm in Norway right now. Been here for quite a while. Enough to see a huge change in regular day to day life. I lived in a very small community not too long ago. It was a safe haven, kids could walk home from school unaccompanied and people could go out for a weekend beer without any troubles.

This isn't the case anymore after this small community took in a ton of immigrants from Islamic countries. Now, children can't walk home safely anymore as Somali Muslims grope them. You can't go out to a pub on Friday because you'll get jumped by a gang of Muslim youths. I had a friend here a couple of years back standing outside with his girlfriend taking a smoke when all of a sudden several Arab men beat both of them. The door guard saw it all happen. He said it was unprovoked. Both were hospitalized.

Then three years ago, an elderly women nearing her 90's was brutally robbed. She had her hip broken as she was pushed down and punched. The man was later caught and was a refugee from the M.E. In Oslo recently, there's been a new rapist crime wave. The man caught was from the M.E. This isn't the first time, and again previously the "raping spree" in Oslo was perpetrated by Somali Muslims. Same thing happened in Sweden where the Somali Muslim men caught for the rapes said in court in their defense that, "Raping a white woman is like raping a dog in our culture. It doesn't mean anything". This is their mind set.

I had a conversation with a Chechen Muslim here two weeks ago, we started talking about the rapes and such in Oslo and Norway over. He said, "Well, many Muslim men believe that the 'power' of Islam can only be given to women by Muslim men. That's why you don't see Muslim women run around with white men, because they're family won't allow it. But this might be why there's so many rapes in Norway too, because they believe that they're spreading Islam." He further added, "Plus, unfortunately there are many people who view Norway as weak and as a failing country. They then view this country as occupied and what happens to occupied countries?"

He saw I got pretty upset over it all, so he changed the subject.

He's not the first person who has told me this though. My mothers ex-boyfriend of ten years who was an ex Muslim has said it too. He's even said that Norway needs to show more backbone and put their foot down.

I could go on and on, but in the end people will read this and think me another racist ignorant hillbilly. But I've always said, the truth isn't politically correct. And our fad of turning a blind eye towards the truth will be our destruction. I don't mind immigration, I am however against mass immigration.

But either way, I'll just leave these here.

All rapes in Oslo in the last 5 years were by Muslims

Welcome to Sweden

I don't just blame these people for their actions, but I also hold the countries attitude toward it in fault as well. When you let things "slide" to be liberal like Norway, you send out the wrong signals. This is picked up far and wide. Just like the signals Norway sends when they allow immigrants to abuse the social welfare system. More then once I've heard immigrants say, "Norway is the social welfare office of Europe".

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Then we are on the same level. This is about awareness, about information getting out there and not being swept under the rug.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No, that's exactly the goal and intent of this post. The only sex slaves that matter, according to the OP, are the pretty white blonde European ones who are being held by evil Muslims.

Sex slavery and child prostitution are hideous problems everywhere. Girls and boys of all looks and from all areas in the world are victimized by this trade, which takes place and ends up everywhere in the world; You don't think Russia is export-only, do you?

Rather than acknowledge this, the OP, and most of the posters here, just want to throw the rest of the victims and victimizers aside, and instead launch this effort to portray it as only perpetrated by Muslims and only against pretty white girls.

Don't lecture me about maturity, when you're the one locking arms with this drivel.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The women are the mother's, the sisters, the wives, the daughters, and the aunts and nieces. They are the care takers. Surely they can find a way to work on eliminating these horrific beliefs, when the males they raise are children. What mother doesn't get her son alone and "talk to him". Instill new values. Give a woman's perspective.

These women have more power in these realms than they believe they do. They need to wake up and smell the coffee, and realize they don't have to cow-tow to these cruel practices.

To rescue posterity, death would be a noble sacrifice, if it would stop some of these atrocities. Men have been willing to die for their strong beliefs.

They can't kill all the women, can they?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Your recounting is absolutely frightening. Thank you for sharing it.

I agree with your stance on MASS immigration.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wow, good to meet you. I was crying through your post, it struck to the very heart of my compassion and of the fear deep within for what will become of so many women if this is allowed. There is no end in sight if it is resended, it will not just be "over there" as you said, it will be rampant and global.

On a side note, while reading at 3:20pm something went down energywise, cant explain it but will have to see what is going on with the magnetosphere.

I will check out your video links in a bit and be back to comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

OH NO , please go back into my thread archives and read for yourself that that is without a doubt untrue. Read my Children of the Night thread for starters or any of the other threads which show what you just said needs resending and a measure of respect sent to me with a bow.

You could not be further from the truth, you do not understand the heart of this woman and obviously are here to attack and devaluate anything I say. I refuse to allow you to do that I will remain empowered to whatsoever I chose in this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

No, that's exactly the goal and intent of this post. The only sex slaves that matter, according to the OP, are the pretty white blonde European ones who are being held by evil Muslims.

Sex slavery and child prostitution are hideous problems everywhere. Girls and boys of all looks and from all areas in the world are victimized by this trade, which takes place and ends up everywhere in the world; You don't think Russia is export-only, do you?

Rather than acknowledge this, the OP, and most of the posters here, just want to throw the rest of the victims and victimizers aside, and instead launch this effort to portray it as only perpetrated by Muslims and only against pretty white girls.

Don't lecture me about maturity, when you're the one locking arms with this drivel.

Since you are not quite understanding this I will break it down for you:

1. The OP found this article pertaining to the sex slave trade in the Islamic culture.
2. The OP brought this information to ATS
3. The OP did NOT fabricate this story only shared it on this forum.

Now since you lack the ability to read the link that the OP posted, I suggest you do so and keep your comments in line with the information provided.

You are acting as if this post were about the world of sex slavery and someone is de-railing it into an Anti-Muslim rant. This is not the case since the entire post was about the Muslims.

Mutairi was especially interested in Russian slave girls since Muslim men do prefer them blond. Russian, European and American blond women, better watch out, the Muslims are coming! The plan is for Muslims in Chechnya to kidnap Russian girls after a jihadist operation and then will sell them to the Kuwaitis. The price of the sale per her suggestion would be 2500 Kuwaiti dinars. Mutairi, who regards non-Muslim girls as subhuman, talked to the camera as a holier than thou “free” Muslim woman, and did use the expression “free women” referring to herself and all Muslim women, as she was wearing her black Islamic garb covering everything except her face, while advocating such immoral insanity as a right from Allah to Muslims. Unfortunately, Mutairi is not the only Muslim woman who advocates sexual slavery for infidel women; there have been others who have advocated the rape of Jewish women on Arab TV. In my discussion with some Muslim women and girls right here in the U.S., I have seen some of the same dynamic repeated, where they defend polygamy, pleasure and temporary marriage for men while being silent about the flogging and stoning of adulterers in the Muslim world.

The above EXTERNAL text is from the web site that the OP provided. As you can clearly see it states Muslim men prefer blonde Russian, European, and American women.

You fail to understand the basic premise of this post, and would do yourself a favor by stepping out of unless you have something to offer.

I do not refute the fact that human trafficking exists all through the world, nor do I refute that most of this trafficking is done for sexual slavery. This post is about Islam trying to "make it right".

edit on 13-6-2011 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think this post makes a lot of posts in itself.Fist we talk about young white women as slaves,then we have the videos about pedophilia practices by the muslims,because the guy said that even a 1 yr old baby can be consumated.And nontheless the americana style politician about Obama being muslim.If we talk about the one thing is the religion and there extremists, as well the christians extremists,i found both in my opinion , being man made, not by god or a profet or by some illuminati high in drugs,i think the sexual slave cases as well the pedopillia cases and the iam better than you cases , exposed in both religions by the leaders of this congregations , obey to the apetite they feel . none of this parties are obeying god or the supreme spirit or what ever they wanna call it .The exposure of this crimes just reflect that religions fail,and cause damage,emotional,physical,economic,to the little man.If you are to the bottom of the food chain your chances of not being a victim are great.Feel sorry for those trapped in this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
Forced slavery is a horrible practice, but what about voluntary sexual slavery? Its very much alive and in practice. Would you have the same outrage if these women willing accepted this practice?

``Voluntary slavery`` or ``contractual slavery`` is a contradiction of terms. There is no such thing as a ``voluntary slave.``

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

Ahh thank you for your thoughts, I agree. And it is going to victimize the already vulnerable, it will be children sold into this slave trade and as I said before what of the babies born to the slavemasters? Its not like they will send the little infidels back to their home country...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Seems more like legalized pedophilia.

He said Mohammad is the model "we" follow.... married a girl at age six, waited a whole 3 yrs for her to "mature" and had sex with her at age 9.

MOHAMMED CHRIST! atleast let them enter puberty.

A 9yr old?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Is this the video? If so it really speaks volumes for why they feel that they have the religious right to beat and rape young women even in other countries outside their home country.

Very sad and disturbing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Perhaps they should all be forced to watch this video and repent for their evil intent!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Is this the video?

Yes it is.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Fixed broken quote.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The one problem I see with this is that sexual slavery is NOT allowed in the Qur'an. Also, fornication is strictly prohibited in the Qur'an, in all my 19 years reading the Qur'an I mus have missed this "addendum". This is stupid propaganda if I've ever heard it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It may be propaganda to you but most definitely is real to the victims. I also can verify that the prisons where I live are also filling up with men raping the local women. These are Bosnian Muslims who were given asylum in the US. . Their wives and women are treated very badly. They are forced to work with their pay checks taken away from them. Many are beaten and verbally abused. There are a lot in the area quietly have more than one wife The only thing they have in common is their Muslim Religion. One would have to be a fool to believe there is not a connection with their attitudes and actions to the Muslim Religion that they profess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join