It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Blonds Wanted for Islamic Sexual Slavery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ok this is quite possibly the most immoral issue to be dealt with by the international community. If the Islamic world is allowed to view any non Muslim woman or girl as a slave and wish to reinstate the trafficking of innocent girls and women into slavery, then my deepest sympathy for the world at large.

This could become Black Slavery amplified 1,000 times for all women and young girls anywhere in the world! Blondes and light colored hair is preferred but any female who is non Muslim will do.

This cannot be allowed!

When Muslim Sheikhs discuss the topic of sexual slavery of women, which is allowed in the Qur’an, it comes out a bit politically incorrect even to the taste of the majority of Muslims, who have long forgotten that slavery is a well- established institution in Islam. Saudi Arabia officially abolished slavery as late as 1962, not because Islam made the Saudis do it, but because the Saudis wanted to save face after an international cry against slavery. But now some Muslims are demanding its return. So Muslim spin misters are advocating the embarrassing, but legal, topic through the mouths of Muslim women.

A Kuwaiti woman who is called an “activist” and former candidate to the Kuwaiti parliament, spoke to the Kuwait Times about the establishment of a new law permitting men to buy and sell non-Muslim girls, captured in jihad, as sexual slaves in order to protect Muslim men against seductive sexual immorality. The Arabic Al Arabiya had more details on what that woman, Salwa al-Mutairi, is advocating:

Ms. Mutairi who was nice enough to put the minimum age of 15 for slave girls, Christian Jews or other, to be sold. She demanded the immediate establishment of slave agencies just like agencies for maids, where the slave girls will earn a whopping 50 Kuwaiti Dinar monthly and in return will cook, clean, take care of the kids and be the slave of the wife during the day. But her job does not end there; at night, whenever Mutairi is not in the mood, then her husband will not stray too far away from the house, since it is halal (kosher) for the husband to have sex with the slave girls without any marriage or unnecessary paper to satisfy his sexual pleasures. Better do it at home under the watchful eyes of the wife and kids only for 50 Dinars. Wow, what a deal!

frontpagemag.com...
edit on 13-6-2011 by antar because: picture

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Forced slavery is a horrible practice, but what about voluntary sexual slavery? Its very much alive and in practice. Would you have the same outrage if these women willing accepted this practice?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

Well that is a big can of worms in itself for sure, in my opinion they take young vulnerable girls and force them with promises that never happen into a dark world of torture and hell. There was a thread here about that a couple years ago, still gives me nightmares to think about something that sick and I can do nothing to change or to help the innocents.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have spent a lot of time in the Middle East, mainly Dubai, and this is nothing new. In Dubai, there are so many Russian hookers that you can barely walk down the street in certain sections of town with out catching an STD.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
Forced slavery is a horrible practice, but what about voluntary sexual slavery? Its very much alive and in practice. Would you have the same outrage if these women willing accepted this practice?

who would volunteer for sexual slavery?
it says that women caught during jihad (holy wars) are forced into slavery.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths

would that include US Female Soldiers as well ??
2nd

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Slaves they "Capture" in Jihad?
wtf? That is known as abduction which is illegal and immoral
at the highest levels.
Now if I say the Kuran is a load of rubbish every muslim is going to want to behead me.
Well I want to behead every single one of them for trying to bring back slavery, "with money!".

Arabs are the sickest people to date you can expect every crap from them, like the "gentlemen" of
Britain in the victorian era.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths

Originally posted by NuroSlam

who would volunteer for sexual slavery?

Yes, I got that it was forced slavery, but don't kid yourself in thinking that there are not a large number of sexual slaves out there. I have frequent conversations with one in OZ, and without doubt, she is a voluntary sex slave to her "master" so much so, that even I have a hard time wrapping my head around some of the things she says. However it is her choice, and I have never seen her happier.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I cannot wait for the Pro-Muslim crowd to come in here and spew the rubbish they normally spew. As much as we like to to think ourselves "evolved" we are still nothing more than cave people.

This should not be allowed, nor should the child marriages. I have a right to believe and speak as I wish, these cultural differences are not acceptable. # culture, these are human issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Please provide a source from the Qu'ran where it says that sexual slavery or any slavery is allowed. Certainly all these people on here have read the Qu'ran and therefore they are entitled to their opinion. I don't think anyone would be commenting on something they are not up on. That would be foolish wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Please provide a source from the Qu'ran where it says that sexual slavery or any slavery is allowed.

I've not read the Quran and have no desire to do so. My problem isn't with the religion as much as it is with the ideals and culture many M.E. people hold. There's a Muslim Somali man around my town who forcefully holds women down while he asks for their phone number and calls them up to make sure it's theirs. If not, he hits them and forces them to give him their real number. Is this because he's a Muslim? Partly, as the "new wave" of Islam has bred it's own rules for Islamic men to follow. The other part is that these "people" hold no value in a western persons life.

I see it all the time here unfortunately but people turn a blind eye.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Foolish of you to try and call people out in the hopes they will not answer your call. Your own ignorance of the subject matter is glaring.
Do your own research for a change. Your half hearted attempt to defend is bunk.

Muhammad was a slave-owning (33:50), warlord (8:1, 33:27) who spread his religion with the sword (9:5). His “book from god” (4:82) contains many personal, often sexual and tailor-made advantages for himself (33:50-53) as well as scientific errors (16:15, 67:5, 86:7). He included his own narrow-minded, generalizations when talking about women (4:34, 2:228) and his personal enemies, the Jews (2:96, 5:82). Muhammad granted sexual rights to husbands (2:223) and allowed wife-beating (4:34) and polygamy (4:3). The Quran did not ban slavery, allowing Muslims to practice slavery (30:28), as well as sexual-slavery (23:6, 70:30), victimizing tens of millions of people, for over a thousand years (AD 610-1962 for Saudi Arabia). The Quran says that you are not forced to convert (2:256) but then it threatens you with the humiliating “infidel tax”, the “Jizya” (9:29), death, mutilation or expulsion (5:33) and an eternal hell (4:169) if you don’t. Source(s): ISLAM ALSO PROMOTES PEDOPHILIA. Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). The intervals between prayers are used for quick stands "I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it." From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 : A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister. [...] It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. How it all began ( a long time ago in the isolated deserts of Arabia) : Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started dreaming of a union with her [Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the fact that object of his dreams was a mere child.Perhaps you want to assume that it is "normal" for a 50+ year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask for her hand at 6? Is it normal for an oversexed old man (Muhammad had over 9 wives and concubines) to dream of a union with a 4-5 year old girl? Muhammad ( SAW ) was basically oversexed, his sexual relationship with Aisha is a special case, which fits his strong need for a larger latitude to satisfy his sexual urge, as is witnessed by: "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)." [Bukhari.1:268] When she was 6, Muhammad asked Abu Bakr, Aisha's father, for her hand. Abu Bakr thought it was improper, because, as he said "I am your brother"; Muhammad brushed aside Abu Bakr's reservation by saying that it was perfectly lawful for him to marry Aisha [ Ref: SAHIH BUKHAR I7:18].

The Qur'an includes multiple references to slaves, slave women, slave concubinage, and the freeing of slaves. It accepts the institution of slavery. It may be noted that the word 'abd' (slave) is rarely used, being more commonly replaced by some periphrasis such as ma malakat aymanukum ("that which your right hands own"). The Qur'an recognizes the basic inequality between master and slave and the rights of the former over the latter. The historian Bruschvig states that from a spiritual perspective, "the slave has the same value as the free man, and the same eternity is in store for his soul; in this earthly life, failing emancipation, there remains the fact of his inferior status, to which he must piously resign himself."[2][17] The Qur'an also recognizes concubinage.[18][19] A master may make his female slave as his concubine and, if she is a Muslim, he can marry her.

source

As much as people proclaim Islam to be the religion of peace there is an awful lot of written in this "book of peace" to indicate otherwise. Personally I feel all religion is crap. Too many feeble minded humans that blindly follow the crap written by those who wish to be their masters.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Please provide a source from the Qu'ran where it says that
sexual slavery or any slavery is allowed.

and here is some more pages with quotes from the
Koran which promote slavery including sexual slavery.

histclo.com...

www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Thank you for coming forward with that. From the article posted in the OP it says that Islam does not recognize females of other faith's. They say that other women are InHuman, sub human.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

From your link:

The Holy Koran and Slavery
Figure 1.--

While the European Atlantic slave trade was conducted over four centuries, the Arab African slave trade was conducted over 14 centuries, and has not finally ended even in the 21st century. A factor here is that slavery is clearly scationed in the Koran and many Arabs and othet Muslims believe that the Koran is the literal word of God which can not be questioned by our more enlightened modern attitudes on social values and human rights. There are many references to slavery in the Koran. Some authors desribe this as Mohammed's attitude toward slavery, but this is not how many Muslims view it. Remember that Mohammed was a prophet, God's messenger. More correctly, the Koranic verses to many Muslims provide a statement of God's views on slavery. The clear conclusion from all these passages is that God saw slavery as a natural aspect of human relations. This explains why there was been no abolitionist movement within Islam and why it was the Brirish Royal Navy that ended the slave trade in the Indian Ocean. The many passages in the Koran mentioning slavery are rather ambigious, not unlike the Bible. Often the point of the passage is not clear. We can offer some suggestions as to the meaning. But we certainly do not pretend to be Islamic scholars. Reader comments are invited to help us better understand these various passages. One interesting aspect here is the number of references to which a Muslim might free a slave as the consequence for violating a Koranic injuction. This would make holding slaves a useful practice beyond the actual services they might render. It is notable the number of the 114 surah/sura (chapters) of the Koran that have refences to slavery.

So according to this, it seems slavery is a privilege for the devote?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Tens of millions? You cant even imagine what tens of millions of young slave girls must look like! If you put them all together I mean to say.

The worst atrocity is when the girls are being victimized for being poor or orphaned, displaced. They in some cases have no other choice, and it is not as if they will live in the life of luxury, they will be beaten and spit upon, they will be tormented until the day they are no longer young or useful, there will be no retirement for them.

So what becomes of them when they are no longer viable? We never hear of these women once their duty has ended. I do suppose it is only fair to have them executed.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

1) Slavery ONLY exists in Muslim countries, and only involves nubile, precious, blonde white European girls, ever.
2) This story needs an advertisement for an anti-Obama T-shirt (since hey, he's a black Muslim and they're all about raping the pretty white girls, right?)

I would say you're missing the forest for the trees, but it's more like you're missing the forest because you keep sticking squirrel crap in your eyes.
edit on 13/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What happens as these slave girls become pregnant? What happens to the babies both male and female?

If Islam cannot even truly honor their own women and keep them safe, then what of the slaves?

Even a one year old baby can be consummated!

edit on 13-6-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

NO unfortunately that is not so, but THIS discussion is not about all of the other slave trades, it is about Islam resending a law that saved millions of lives since the 70's when they made it illegal to trade in human beings for sexual abuse.

As far as the pretty white female in the OP, she was the ad featured in this article had you read the OP link you would have known that.

I found that just as interesting as this whole subject. According to the article it had already garnered over a thousand Islamic replies, and for them the girl in the picture is what they may have in mind?
edit on 13-6-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No one makes the claim that slavery only exists in Islamic nations, perhaps your skills of observation and independent thought are lacking?

I am not certain the purpose of the photo posted in the OP, but you really should work on the maturity and content of your posts. They seem to be a bit juvenile.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join