It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Theory: Nuclear Induced Tsunami? Quake only 6.67?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I searched for this topic but I couldn't find anything related to this.

Japan Earthquake Registered Only 6.67 - Nuclear Induced Tsunami - Japan Offers Iran Enriched Uranium - An Act of War? - Japan: Knife At Its Throat

I've never been to this blog before but I think that at the very least there seems to be some good, thought-provoking ideas here. Hopefully you awesome folks can tak a look at this and help shed some light/disprove ideas in this blog post!

Here's some snippets:

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect about reactor 3 after March 14 are lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

This seems indicative of many things going on today. (False flags, cover-ups, etc, etc.)

2. Reactor 4 is building 7, demolished by explosives. [爆発物によって破壊された] Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over...

3. That the destruction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. [核兵器?] Hydrogen produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic. This means that whatever happened at Fukushima did not have blast characteristics that fit the "official" story.

Now does anyone know about nuclear explosions/physics? This is somethign I'm personally unsure of. Can you have a smaller, more contained "nuclear" explosion? I was always under the impression that where there was a nuclear explosion, well, there was pretty much nothing left...right?

4. That nuclear weapon(s) were placed inside of the reactor containment(s) disguised as security cameras installed under contract this year by Arava based security firm Magna BSP (Arava is a district around Dimona, not a city.) Their "security cameras" weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons.

This seems to be stated as fact here and I'm not sure where they have their source for this...any ideas?

Next, the post goes on to describe how the "quake" didn't actually happen per say, or rather that there should have been MUCH much more damage for a 9,0 quake than there actually was. He also challenges anyone to send him pictures of "devastation" in areas that were NOT effected by the tsunami. I urge everyone who reads this post to go to the actual blog post I linked because there are videos and pictures I'm not sure how to embed. The author makes a few good points, and I haven't made up my mind on what to think of it yet...what say you folks?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I actually just finished reading this and was hoping someone had started a thread. It's an interesting theory, but like you, I have zero experience/ knowledge with the physics of what is being claimed.

I have nothing really to add at the moment, but will lurk and hope some other folks with better knowledge show up.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This HAS already been posted, i read it a few days ago on here.

The blog is exactly that....ideas from an uneducated person claiming it as fact.

There was no nuclear bomb.....there is NO evidence for this....there is however huge amounts of evidence which proves this was a natural disaster.

LINKS to existing threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats with typing " Japan nuclear bomb "....are you sure you really did a search>??
edit on 13-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hmm interesting

I challenge ANYONE to send me pictures of this quake showing me devastation in an area not hit by the tsunami. All we have, all the pictures are tsunami damage. Let's see pictures of quake damage. The Kobe quake was a 6.9/7.2 depending on source. That makes this quake, at a 9.0 100X as powerful. Sendai was near the epicenter and would have been devastated if it really happened. Look at the earthquake photos of damage from the Kobe quake, and try to find ONE THING SIMILAR in SENDAI. Just try. They do not exist. Outside of the tsunami, the quake which supposedly hit Sendai with many times the power of the one in Kobe, did not damage a single building there. Sendai was only 48 miles from the epicenter of this "9.0" which would have devastated everything in an area 1,000 miles across if it was real. All of Japan would be toast. Try to find a photo of seismic damage in Sendai. I challenge you. Try to find it in any of the coastal cities, as little as 25 miles from the "epicenter".

so lets take him up on his challenge...ats get bussy!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
double bubble

double bubble
edit on 13-6-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

I found plenty of videos and pics of the EARTHQUAKE in japan....

The epicenter was in the ocean.....thats why a lot of property was spared the damage. PLUS you must remember everything they build out there is built to withstand an earthquake because of their location.

As for the pics not being available....i beg to differ....i found a pic of Sendai after the quake...and damage to the sidewalk from it...here it is:

(2 mins of googling)

ALSO the epicenter was over 80 miles from sendai....not 48 miles.
The dudes fudging facts to make his story more believable

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This HAS already been posted, i read it a few days ago on here.

The blog is exactly that....ideas from an uneducated person claiming it as fact.

There was no nuclear bomb.....there is NO evidence for this....there is however huge amounts of evidence which proves this was a natural disaster.

LINKS to existing threads:

Thats with typing " Japan nuclear bomb "....are you sure you really did a search>??

I assure you I did a search but I guess I missed it...
Thank you for the heads up though! While this blog poster makes me think about a few things I think that what was said earlier was right: uneducated on the topic. I looked over the blog and it left me with less than a lukewarm feeling...I don't think I care for it very much.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's absolute rubbish and hugely disrespectful to all the independent universities and geo science organisations that measured the earthquake and aftershocks.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

I agree with you.

More and more I am feeling like a larger portion of this "Abel Danger" blog is a nice pile of poo-poo.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner
I searched for this topic but I couldn't find anything related to this.

Japan Earthquake Registered Only 6.67 - Nuclear Induced Tsunami - Japan Offers Iran Enriched Uranium - An Act of War? - Japan: Knife At Its Throat

I've never been to this blog before but I think that at the very least there seems to be some good, thought-provoking ideas here. Hopefully you awesome folks can tak a look at this and help shed some light/disprove ideas in this blog post!

Here's some snippets:

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect about reactor 3 after March 14 are lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

This seems indicative of many things going on today. (False flags, cover-ups, etc, etc.)

2. Reactor 4 is building 7, demolished by explosives. [爆発物によって破壊された] Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over...

3. That the destruction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. [核兵器?] Hydrogen produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic. This means that whatever happened at Fukushima did not have blast characteristics that fit the "official" story.

Now does anyone know about nuclear explosions/physics? This is somethign I'm personally unsure of. Can you have a smaller, more contained "nuclear" explosion? I was always under the impression that where there was a nuclear explosion, well, there was pretty much nothing left...right?

4. That nuclear weapon(s) were placed inside of the reactor containment(s) disguised as security cameras installed under contract this year by Arava based security firm Magna BSP (Arava is a district around Dimona, not a city.) Their "security cameras" weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons.

This seems to be stated as fact here and I'm not sure where they have their source for this...any ideas?

Next, the post goes on to describe how the "quake" didn't actually happen per say, or rather that there should have been MUCH much more damage for a 9,0 quake than there actually was. He also challenges anyone to send him pictures of "devastation" in areas that were NOT effected by the tsunami. I urge everyone who reads this post to go to the actual blog post I linked because there are videos and pictures I'm not sure how to embed. The author makes a few good points, and I haven't made up my mind on what to think of it yet...what say you folks?

The idea that the Japan quake was less than a mag 7.0 in scale is one of the most ludicrous claims I've ever heard.

I'm all about conspiracy or I wouldn't be on this site - but there's no way you can sell me on this one after watching countless videos of the sheer devestation and destruction that both the 9.0 EQ and tsunami caused. In fact National Geographic Channel ran a great program a few weeks ago that was part of their 'Witness to Disaster' Series and it was a great collection of all the different videos we've seen on youtube and other news sources every since this disaster happened. For anybody that don't believe that a massive 9.0 EQ and tsunami happened you need to go watch this show and get back to me.

Furthermore the epicenter was offshore Japan, I believe @ 100 miles. Had it been on shore than of course the destruction and death toll would be significantly higher, but it's bad enough as it is considering the size of the quake and Japan is somewhat lucky it did happen off shore. Also I'm no geologist but I'm pretty sure a mag 6.5 quake (or whatever this person is claiming) wouldn't last anywhere near 6 minutes which I believe is how long this 9.0 quake lasted.

I just don't believe in this whole HAARP thing. I do believe there is technology that can alter weather to a ceratin degree but I do not believe that any government in this world has access to a weapon that could cause 9.0 EQ's and other massive disasters simply because these events have happened for 1000's of years now and will continue to happen long after humans are gone from this planet. Now if you claimed an ET intelligence has access to this type of technology and is causing these disasters, that's certainly a more plausible theory IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
sounds like bull to me.
I mean if they made a 0.01KT bomb then I guess....
It doesn't seem plausible to me

new topics

top topics

join