It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Yay i cant wait hehe :-) il be sure to check back... c u tomorrow.

Regards Jamie

Appricated btw i know there is a fair bit of typing when you have put the card up..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No hurries, no worries.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Horselover Fat
Hiya Woodwytch. I'd like a card as well if it's not too much trouble.

HLF

Hey there Horselover not too much trouble at all just sorry you've had to wait but I'm ready to draw your card now.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

You may have been withdrawn from the world to a degree and maybe feel like you have been going around in circles (repeating the same mistakes) but now it is time to reconnect with the world around you however you need to remain vigilant because I feel in the past you have been the victim of false relationships or false hope and this has been the result of your not taking the time to be still ... however busy you are you must always take a few minutes now and again to be quiet and switch off the mind-chatter just so you can calm and recharge.

This card is all about trusting in the process of life and knowing that to progress and reap the rewards life has to offer you then you must break the cycle of repetition and bad habits ... you will be pleased to hear that one particular cycle in your life is coming to an end so that a new one might begin ... you must learn to relax and release some of the control you exert in both your life and relationships alike.This card tells you that change is at hand ... how you deal with this change is the issue ... by your own actions you can change your life for the better you are not a prisoner of fate but an integral part of it ... all things change constantly in the cycle of life and nature enjoy the journey.

Woody

Very much appreciated woodwytch. The card was very accurate,and gives me a little clarity going forward.

HLF

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
hiya, can you please draw me a card from the deck? thank you

Regards Jamie
edit on 16-6-2012 by ototheb85 because: spelling

Hey there Jamie ... better late than never sorry I didn't draw any cards yesterday but ready to go now

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of WANDS

Well the clear meaning of this card is that you are carrying too big a burden ... now some of this is your own doing as in you may have taken initiatives that you have set in motion impulsively eg; offering to help others when there aren't enough hours in the day to clear your own backlog ... or taking someone elses problems onboard when you have issues of your own that need resolving ... the problem is you can be too generous / nice for your own good ... you seem to have an uncomplaining acceptance of your perceived burden but the fact is you and only you can make it better ... delegation is the keyword and you need to set aside some of the things you are carrying for others whilst you sort out your own !

Once you make a move to relieve the pressure this weight on your shoulders has created you will discover that something that may have bee hidden or suppressed under the weight of responsibility may be revealed and this in turn could lead to the resolution of what has been a complex situation and superficial or unhelpful attachments can be released ... you really do need to reassess your priorities and values ... the challenge of dealing with personal responsibility brings a need for inner fortitude / stamina and determination and this is why you need to release all the unnecessary issues that others are capable of dealing with themselves because there are important lessons to be learned in your own issues ... the weight of your personal burden alone may be heavy and cumbersome but the task that has been handed to you is vital for the greater good ... for yourself and your family / close circle so it will be beneficial to them in the longterm anyway.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hi Woody, thanks for the Tarot reading. I have had several readings from my aunt, and I can say she was very accurate. You were as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
Hi Woody.

I just pulled two cards for myself from my Psychic/Oracle deck and wondered if you would be so kind as to pull two cards, with six shuffles and one cut of the deck before each pull, from your deck just for comparison sake?

The first card drawn would pertain to my career or my chosen path in the working world. The second card would be more specific in my balancing of myself with everything on my plate, should I lean more towards one direction than another.

This will be very much appreciated and if you need me to pull cards from my Oracle deck for yourself, I would be pleased to do so.

Hey there InTheLight apologies for the delay and unfortunately in the arena of fair-play I can only draw a single card for you per request otherwise it woud not be fair for all the other requestees ... I hope you understand and I hope you find the card beneficial ... and thank-you for your generous offer I would love to receive an Oracle card reading from you.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of CUPS

This as you may or may not know is a card that heralds achievement / contentment and a realizing of dreams ... however I feel that things have been pretty dire on occasion ... one thing I feel I must say and I hope you take it in the helpful way it is intended ... I feel that on occasion you have hidden your true feelings behind a mask of spiritualized words and deeds ... that is by no means me saying your spirituality is not real or that your words and deeds are false ... far from it ... but as someone on a spiritual path you must realize that it goes against the 'lore of the spiritual path' to hide behind it (even unintentionally) whatever your issues / difficulties have been you need to strip yourself bare (metaphorically speaking) and confront things head on / learn the lesson(s) / and move forward on your journey ... I feel you have been or continue to be blocked or lacking in energy ... you likely feel frustrated by the feelings that your creative fire may be eluding you to a degree and this may present itself as a sense of barreness rather than potential ... but this card has come to tell you this will pass.

It may be that someone is missing from your life or a part of you feels strangely lonely ... the bottom line which will likely be music to your ears is that any remaining obstacles will be easily handled and you will receive a time for enjoyment and celebration (physically or spiritually) ... remember that natures open-hearted spiritual cauldron has a welcome for those who approach the waters of knowledge with compassion ... they will be blessed by regeneration and I believe that you are about to undergo such a regeneration.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Short and sweet today back tomorrow with a card for P_M_H.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks Woody, there sure are alot of cups (gold?). I'm happy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the reading Woody, it certainly rings true at a pandimensional crossroads in my life... and I'm now looking forward to drinking the variety of life from all 3 cups!

Wish I could pretend my username has some clever meaning but its just an aggregation of my areas of interest on my journey to understanding, suffixed with the Sufi that was my dad.

I'm a strong believer that 99% of insights have been found in the past... and its easier to locate the records than learn by personal observation.

I look forward to reading more from your site when time allows but, for now, I have to cash in on market demand for my talents lol.

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Wow thank you so much, it related to things going on in my life right now :-)

Regards Jamie

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
I'd like to request another one woodwytch, my last card you drew for me was quite a while ago, if you could pm the draw to me thatd be great, thanks.

Hey there P-M-H ... and all other requestees ... I just noticed that you asked me to pm the information of your drawn card ... as this thread had taken on a life of it's own I have had people ask me to send the information from their drawn card to them privately via PM and likewise I have had pm's requesting me to draw a card for them ... rather than making their request on the thread hoping they might be able to jump the queue that way.

As you can imagine this can (a) get a little confusing (b) get a little complicated (c) be unfair to the requestees who ask for a card and accept the reply in the normal way.

In short this thread is simply me offering a FREE single card reading to all who are interested and all those who are patient enough to wait their turn / accept the card in the same way that the thread has offered from Page 1 to everyone else.

So for future reference to all please be aware that all single card readings must be requested on the thread (not via PM) ... and all replies will be given on the thread in order of request so that no-one gets missed out ... if you do require a private / full reading there are details and prices on my website; www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

This thread is for public single card readings only.

With that said P-M-H if you would still like me to draw a card for you and post the reply here on the thread just give me a shout and I'm happy to read for you

Woody

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terims

Alrighty then, I'm Game! Tell me what I need to know about my life today please!
Terims

Hey there Terims ... okey dokey let's see what you have waiting

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of PENTACLES

This card often argurs well for financial benefits but you may need to take care that you are not acting inappropriately to a situation ... you may just need to step back and slow down a little ... sometimes this card can indicate a job offer / promotion or salary increase but that said I feel you need to beware of an aggressive / destructive person or someone who is simply deluded because they could spoil your chances ... if this is not the case then you should be careful of spoiling your own chances ... just remember that people aren't always what they appear to be on the surface and not all should be trusted ... this is the main reason you are advised to step back and slow down to make sure you don't make any careless mistakes.

Another dimension of this card in relationships shows a situation that is well grounded / secure / peaceful and enduring ... it also reminds you that the most potent act of the mind is to conceive of an idea and manifest it into a practical material reality ... this means being able to formulate and marshal your thoughts to bring about a real-world change or transmutation of a wish or desire making it physically happen. There is much potential in you maybe you just need to curtail your reactions and smooth off the rough edges.

Woody

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hi Woodwytch
you look like you have loads of requests to get through! please could you choose a card for me too? (When you get a chance)!
I'm really curious, I've never been sure what to make of tarot cards, I always felt this kind of thing must be done face to face with the client, over the phone and computer readings surely puts a distance between the reader and client, but I've read a few posts and from what I can tell, people sound pretty happy with their card.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
yes no worries wood, i just thought it would be a little hard going through the thread, it has gotten pretty big haha

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Would you mind pulling one for me? It would be appreciated and it sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would be interested in having one done, if you have time of course

I used to love looking at the artwork on my mums tarrot cards when I was young. Never really had a proper reading or anything so would be interesting

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hiya Woodwytch. I'd like a card as well if it's not too much trouble.

HLF

Hey there Horselover not too much trouble at all just sorry you've had to wait but I'm ready to draw your card now.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

You may have been withdrawn from the world to a degree and maybe feel like you have been going around in circles (repeating the same mistakes) but now it is time to reconnect with the world around you however you need to remain vigilant because I feel in the past you have been the victim of false relationships or false hope and this has been the result of your not taking the time to be still ... however busy you are you must always take a few minutes now and again to be quiet and switch off the mind-chatter just so you can calm and recharge.

This card is all about trusting in the process of life and knowing that to progress and reap the rewards life has to offer you then you must break the cycle of repetition and bad habits ... you will be pleased to hear that one particular cycle in your life is coming to an end so that a new one might begin ... you must learn to relax and release some of the control you exert in both your life and relationships alike.This card tells you that change is at hand ... how you deal with this change is the issue ... by your own actions you can change your life for the better you are not a prisoner of fate but an integral part of it ... all things change constantly in the cycle of life and nature enjoy the journey.

Woody

Very much appreciated woodwytch. The card was very accurate,and gives me a little clarity going forward.

HLF

Pleased to hear the card has given you a helping hand

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK

Hi Woody, thanks for the Tarot reading. I have had several readings from my aunt, and I can say she was very accurate. You were as well.

Thank-you for the appreciation

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
Thanks Woody, there sure are alot of cups (gold?). I'm happy.

lol I'm happy that you're happy

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for the reading Woody, it certainly rings true at a pandimensional crossroads in my life... and I'm now looking forward to drinking the variety of life from all 3 cups!

Wish I could pretend my username has some clever meaning but its just an aggregation of my areas of interest on my journey to understanding, suffixed with the Sufi that was my dad.

I'm a strong believer that 99% of insights have been found in the past... and its easier to locate the records than learn by personal observation.

I look forward to reading more from your site when time allows but, for now, I have to cash in on market demand for my talents lol.

Thanks again!

Thank-you for the lovely feedback ... it's always good to get some confirmation ... cash away my friend ... cash away

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join