It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediDawn
reply to post by woodwytch

Hello woody,
Never had anything to do with Tarot before, so would be pleased if you could draw a card for me.
Thanks

Hey there JediDawn ... there have been quite a few on this thread who have encountered the Tarot personally for the first time so you're certainly not alone.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Well this is quite a powerful card to receive for your first time but this only means that your request was timely ... the Tower is one of those cards in the Tarot Deck that make a lot of people nervous ... but as in all things the card has two sides and in this instance it is here to make you aware of certain things that need to be done in order to stay on track and/or progress and help you avoid lifes pitfalls ... so with that in mind it is a strong but positive card to receive ... it is only really a problem for people who get stuck in their ways or refuse to see the truth ... let's see what it is telling you.

The keywords that shine through in spite of the grim looking image are change and inspiration ... and what you need to do at this time is take a calm rational approach to any challenges that life puts in your path ... I feel there may have been some kind of issue / problem that comes from repressed feelings and creative blocks and you may feel that these blocks have disrupted your ability to be effective in the world in a way you would have liked.

Now the Tower is telling you of a time of great change either inward or outward ... there are some old structures in your life that are no longer sound and their foundations are beginning to crumble like the Tower in the image of the card ... these old structures could be beliefs or frames of reference that you have lived by that now need to be swept away in order to make way for creativity and inspiration ... and the next step on your path ... you may be reading this and thinking you're not too sure about what this could be about ... this is quite common as this card usually shows up before the event to ensure that being 'forewarned is forearmed' and you have time to be ready because the essence of this card usually results in a flash of insight or unexpected illumination ... a bolt from the blue that will encourage you to make a clean break from any crumbling foundations so that you can move forward to build stronger foundations on solid ground ... enjoy this card ... embrace the challenge life offers ... enjoy the rewarding outcome.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
Hi

I've always been interested in (Tarot)cards, they always seem to tell a story.
Could you draw a card, IF you have the time ofc.

Peace & Love to All

Hey there Risingfall the Tarot Deck does indeed tell a story in it's own right ... it is the story of the 'Fools' journey and the other Major Arcana cards represent the stages of this journey and the people and trials he encounters along the way and the lessons he learns throughout ... the Minor Arcana cards add flesh to the bones of the story and once the Fool has traversed the path and the transformative experience of Death and Rebirth he comes out enlightened and mature at the end with the World at his feet ... when an individual has a reading it is relevent to the life journey that person is taking and specifically the stepping stone they are on at that particular time ... just like life the cards are always changing and as can be seen in this thread countless times if I draw a card for one person and then draw the same card for someone else although the card has the same underlying definition it will be translated differently for both people because they are living differnt lives ... they are independant of each other and individuals in life ... that's why the cards fascinate me so much.

The Card Drawn Is - DEATH

Similar to the Tower card this is another that makes people nervous ... it represents 'inevitable change' which basically means changes are going to happen in your life and the experience will be easy or difficult depending on your ability to accept change ... when the card appears it is telling you that at the moment you are in control and you can make the necessary changes in the way you choose ... but if you try to avoid the situation and ignore it hoping it will all go away or sort itself out then the change(s) will still happen but not necessarily in the way you had hoped ... in brief don't stall ... act.

The one thing I feel here is a sense of choking ... there is so much being blocked and you really need to cut the deadwood out of your life (physically / emotionally / spiritually) and you need to be quite ruthless about it ... if someone or something no longer serves a useful perpose in your life or they continually take and never give then you need to remove them from your life ... I feel that there is an element of disatifaction (with a relationship / job or project) ... you may be feeling there has been insufficient reward for effort or energy that you've put into something and you are left feeling exhausted because there never seems to be enough hours in the day ... try not to be impatient or worried because this will only bring you down and things can only start to move forward when you take the first step ... do not fear the death of the old or the changes that it involves ... it is an inevitable and natural part of life to be celebrated and accepted

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I definitely understand real life getting "in the way" of entertainment like ATS
It is no problem at all, I appreciate the time you have taken.

The cynic in me says you just looked at my avatar, though I do not believe this to be the case. I will tell you what does or does not apply. I am guessing you are using intuition based on rote understanding, so perhaps such a response can assist in further readings with others.

As I mention every time this card is drawn it is sometimes called the 'wish card' as in 'wishing on a star' and it will help you to develop a clear confidence in the future ... I feel this might be welcome news as you seem to have been through a period of restriction ... a time of certain limitation where you may have felt trapped ...

Very precise. Again, the skeptic/cynic in me says you have just read some of my recent posts. Again, I do not believe this to be the case. "Wishing on a star" has significantly more personal implication than has ever been related through this site. The past six months, or so, have certainly been difficult as I have been dealing with more physical pain than ever before (its played a strong role for the past years). A couple severely fractured thoracic vertabrae, and a completely severed femur (followed by hip replacement) attest to this.

there may have been quarrels and upset in a relationship and the very nature of this can sometimes involve spiteful gossip ...

Not applicable, at least not to any meaningful degree.

however I feel this is about to come to an end if it hasn't already done so ... the time is ripe for you to break free of any restictions that have been holding you back and to reap the full benefit of the Star card you must first clear the way forward of any obstacles ... then you can start to make progress in life.

I have been in the process of clearing obstacles for the past year. The road ahead is beginning to look clear.

The Star card brings confidence and tranquility and if you have been through a difficult or testing time you need to take a moment to rebalance ... remind yourself that the inner and the outer are connected and should be in harmony all you need to do is just 'be' and let your intuition flow ...

I feel this applies whether or not the times have been difficult or trying. And, "that which we speak fervently tends to be directed towards ourselves."

if you are in need of healing then tune-in to the Star's bright yet tranquil energy and focus on the solar plexus chakra during meditation ...

I would rather focus on that which is the foundation for such physical processes as the "chakras." Then, they balance themselves out based on a much stronger foundation. Focusing on one aspect allows others to fall by the wayside, and themselves fall out of "alignment." This creates what I call "wobbly orbits" in the physical systems, creating instability within the system. I only speak for myself, of course.

if you don't know how to meditate or you have never done it before then this is the time to learn / start because you will be amazed at the way your entire world opens up and allows you to see the 'bigger picture' and shine light on the path you will take to progress in life ... after all this card does herald bright prospects so plenty to look forward to.

I meditate every moment of my existence, a constant mind-fullness. Ironically, it takes practice and determination to see what was already there all along.
After all, I feel meditation is simply recognizing the continuous and complementary aspects of our being, and not just through thoughts. It truly allows us to see through the illusions we have currently placed on "reality." I have no doubt there is plenty to look forward to for you as well.

Thank you again!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you very much, can't wait for the excitement to commence!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thank you so much!!

I was having a bad day, I'm having a lot of problems right now.
I tried to ignore them in the hope they would just leave me alone, but you're right, I have to confront them, try to solve them with the best of my abilities.

The card makes me think about an experience I had years ago when I was a child. A friend also had tarot cards and was predicting my future. The sun was shining but the curtains were closed. I drew a 'bad' card (Death, devil or moon, I can't remember which one). My friend told me I had to draw 1 more and warned me for the devil card. The sun started shining more brightly and I could see through the cards. I remember seeing the devil card and started smiling. I drew the card knowing what it meant.

I'm really curious for the next few days/weeks/months. Big changes are coming I think. I've been feeling like something (big) is coming for quite a while now. I can't wait!!! I want adventure!

Also my dreams are getting much more intense. I feel that in my dreams i'm someone else. On this world i'm very insecure, shy,... In my dreams I'm a very strong individual. One time I woke up jumping out of bed with a very strong feeling of determination to stop the Reptilians no matter what stood in my way only to realize that nothing was happening and I was dreaming lol.

I'm saving your post, It's like I read it at exactly the right time. If I read it yesterday I wouldn't have put much meaning into it I think.

Sorry for rant lol, sometimes I just want to let all that information out, and I felt that this was the right time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some problems to fix

Thank you again and if you need help with something just ask please :-)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
hello plz check ur pm inbox. I might make a normal post later.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hiya, can you please draw me a card from the deck? thank you

Regards Jamie
edit on 16-6-2012 by ototheb85 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi Woody.

I just pulled two cards for myself from my Psychic/Oracle deck and wondered if you would be so kind as to pull two cards, with six shuffles and one cut of the deck before each pull, from your deck just for comparison sake?

The first card drawn would pertain to my career or my chosen path in the working world. The second card would be more specific in my balancing of myself with everything on my plate, should I lean more towards one direction than another.

This will be very much appreciated and if you need me to pull cards from my Oracle deck for yourself, I would be pleased to do so.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
Could you draw a card for me please.
Thank you.

Hey there obnoxiouschick certainly can draw a card for you so let's see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

This card is all about clarity and having the opportunity to cut yourself free from something or someone ... I feel that you are already aware that you need to make changes but you probably don't know how or else you may be a little worried about the consequences / outcome ... hesitating to commit yourself to change may lead you to feel as if something is dying within you ... therefore you should probably 'grasp the nettle' and take action soon.

This card is bringing you just such an opportunity ... the opportunity to cut yourself free from outdated or negative attachments ... you should see this as the clean break that heralds a new beginning ... a beginning of a phase of productive work/action ... you are being given the opportunity to breathe life into a thought and pursue it into the material world ... make it a reality ! Clarity of purpose is the key here sometimes an unconscious impulse or drive makes us aware of a hidden issue or need ... such issues may appear in dreams often signalling their presence in this way because of your lack of attention to the signs in the physical worlds ... maybe it's a lack of confidence in your own process and abilities. Whatever has held you back this is the right time to take action and make those changes ... don't ignore this and miss another opportunity .

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent

Thankyou woodwytch, thats interesting ,and good at least there is nothing bad there. I checked out your site,you have been doing it for some time
. thanks again 1%

Pleased you enjoyed the card and thanks for checking out my website

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
Hello Woodwytch,

Could you draw me a card? Very curious.

My aunt does tarot readings. It has always interested me.
edit on 12-6-2012 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

Hey there KEMIK happy to draw a card for you ... have you ever had a reading from your aunt ? Let's see what I can get for you.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

This card tells me that you are either inquisitive and objective by nature or these are qualities that you need to develop ... I feel there may be some lack of direction in your life at the moment or you may be feeling trapped by routine ... no matter how much experience you have with the ways of the world (or lack of) everyone can misjudge a situation / person from time to time and for that reason I feel the need to tell you to beware of being naive or gullible in a certain situation and getting out of your depth ... sometimes it's good to remain a little aloof ... whatever your age this is time to take on some adult responsibilities as this will be an opportunity to explore your true potential.

This card indicates good communication skills and verbal diplomacy ... as long as you remain mindful of who and what is going on around you this card indicates a new impulse being triggered inside you to learn and grow ... giving you a fresh viewpoint ... study and application (academic or spiritual) brings wisdom and understanding which can be applied to any situation ... your determination will carry you forward. Whether you are of a spiritual inclination or not I feel that you are being guided and prepared to make the best of yourself.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horselover Fat
Hiya Woodwytch. I'd like a card as well if it's not too much trouble.

HLF

Hey there Horselover not too much trouble at all just sorry you've had to wait but I'm ready to draw your card now.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

You may have been withdrawn from the world to a degree and maybe feel like you have been going around in circles (repeating the same mistakes) but now it is time to reconnect with the world around you however you need to remain vigilant because I feel in the past you have been the victim of false relationships or false hope and this has been the result of your not taking the time to be still ... however busy you are you must always take a few minutes now and again to be quiet and switch off the mind-chatter just so you can calm and recharge.

This card is all about trusting in the process of life and knowing that to progress and reap the rewards life has to offer you then you must break the cycle of repetition and bad habits ... you will be pleased to hear that one particular cycle in your life is coming to an end so that a new one might begin ... you must learn to relax and release some of the control you exert in both your life and relationships alike.This card tells you that change is at hand ... how you deal with this change is the issue ... by your own actions you can change your life for the better you are not a prisoner of fate but an integral part of it ... all things change constantly in the cycle of life and nature enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'd like to request another one woodwytch, my last card you drew for me was quite a while ago, if you could pm the draw to me thatd be great, thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Alrighty then, I'm Game! Tell me what I need to know about my life today please!
Terims

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HerrLuge
If you have time I'd be very grateful for another card as the last one was spot on and I could do with some outside input - my own tarot/divination skills are poor (despite my best efforts !)

But I must say that you're putting a lot of work into this thread and I don't like getting something for nothing so in return can I do something for you ?

Cheers !

Hey there HerrLuge good to see you back for another card ... you ask if you can do something for me ... yes ... you can draw a card for me please. I know you said your skills are poor but only practice makes improvement ... just shuffle the cards and draw a card ... you can use a Tarot book but also listen to what your intuition tells you about the image on the card ... even if you doubt it or it sounds a little out there ... just trust yourself ... go on give it a try what do you have to lose apart from experience

The Card Drawn Is - JUSTICE

The card of Justice usually represents justice in favour of the card recipient ... a favourable outcome to a situation ... I feel this will be welcome news because I feel there may have been some disruption to the calm and balance of your life ... I feel that your personality may have become a mask and you should not rely on your own willpower or force of personality to control this situation ... remember that true power lies in deepening our experience and understanding of certain polarities.

This card is telling you it is time to make a decision or choice but not out of reaction ... you must act with the honesty and integrity demanded by Justice if you are to reap the benefits of what she stands for ... you may be called on to be your true self ... to your own nature but keep it calm otherwise you could be called into account for your actions ... you must make your decisions by weighing up the arguments and exercising discrimination for example ... is now the time for severity and discipline or for mercy and acceptance ... on a personal level some kind of adjustment or interaction is taking or has taken place ... the keyword is 'responsibility' as individuals we must constantly observe the rules and regulations of society and know that these can fluctuate ... this is a time to welcome the Justice that has arrived ... face this coming time with honesty / integrity and trust to right and appropriate action.

Woody

edit on 16-6-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

I definitely understand real life getting "in the way" of entertainment like ATS
It is no problem at all, I appreciate the time you have taken.

The cynic in me says you just looked at my avatar, though I do not believe this to be the case. I will tell you what does or does not apply. I am guessing you are using intuition based on rote understanding, so perhaps such a response can assist in further readings with others.

As I mention every time this card is drawn it is sometimes called the 'wish card' as in 'wishing on a star' and it will help you to develop a clear confidence in the future ... I feel this might be welcome news as you seem to have been through a period of restriction ... a time of certain limitation where you may have felt trapped ...

Very precise. Again, the skeptic/cynic in me says you have just read some of my recent posts. Again, I do not believe this to be the case. "Wishing on a star" has significantly more personal implication than has ever been related through this site. The past six months, or so, have certainly been difficult as I have been dealing with more physical pain than ever before (its played a strong role for the past years). A couple severely fractured thoracic vertabrae, and a completely severed femur (followed by hip replacement) attest to this.

there may have been quarrels and upset in a relationship and the very nature of this can sometimes involve spiteful gossip ...

Not applicable, at least not to any meaningful degree.

however I feel this is about to come to an end if it hasn't already done so ... the time is ripe for you to break free of any restictions that have been holding you back and to reap the full benefit of the Star card you must first clear the way forward of any obstacles ... then you can start to make progress in life.

I have been in the process of clearing obstacles for the past year. The road ahead is beginning to look clear.

The Star card brings confidence and tranquility and if you have been through a difficult or testing time you need to take a moment to rebalance ... remind yourself that the inner and the outer are connected and should be in harmony all you need to do is just 'be' and let your intuition flow ...

I feel this applies whether or not the times have been difficult or trying. And, "that which we speak fervently tends to be directed towards ourselves."

if you are in need of healing then tune-in to the Star's bright yet tranquil energy and focus on the solar plexus chakra during meditation ...

I would rather focus on that which is the foundation for such physical processes as the "chakras." Then, they balance themselves out based on a much stronger foundation. Focusing on one aspect allows others to fall by the wayside, and themselves fall out of "alignment." This creates what I call "wobbly orbits" in the physical systems, creating instability within the system. I only speak for myself, of course.

if you don't know how to meditate or you have never done it before then this is the time to learn / start because you will be amazed at the way your entire world opens up and allows you to see the 'bigger picture' and shine light on the path you will take to progress in life ... after all this card does herald bright prospects so plenty to look forward to.

I meditate every moment of my existence, a constant mind-fullness. Ironically, it takes practice and determination to see what was already there all along.
After all, I feel meditation is simply recognizing the continuous and complementary aspects of our being, and not just through thoughts. It truly allows us to see through the illusions we have currently placed on "reality." I have no doubt there is plenty to look forward to for you as well.

Thank you again!

Fantastically detailed feedback thank-you very much.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediDawn

Thank you very much, can't wait for the excitement to commence!!

My pleasure and I hope you don't have to wait too long but remember you should be alert to action in order to help the process ... it doesn't always land in your lap ... look for the signs

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
Thank you so much!!

I was having a bad day, I'm having a lot of problems right now.
I tried to ignore them in the hope they would just leave me alone, but you're right, I have to confront them, try to solve them with the best of my abilities.

The card makes me think about an experience I had years ago when I was a child. A friend also had tarot cards and was predicting my future. The sun was shining but the curtains were closed. I drew a 'bad' card (Death, devil or moon, I can't remember which one). My friend told me I had to draw 1 more and warned me for the devil card. The sun started shining more brightly and I could see through the cards. I remember seeing the devil card and started smiling. I drew the card knowing what it meant.

I'm really curious for the next few days/weeks/months. Big changes are coming I think. I've been feeling like something (big) is coming for quite a while now. I can't wait!!! I want adventure!

Also my dreams are getting much more intense. I feel that in my dreams i'm someone else. On this world i'm very insecure, shy,... In my dreams I'm a very strong individual. One time I woke up jumping out of bed with a very strong feeling of determination to stop the Reptilians no matter what stood in my way only to realize that nothing was happening and I was dreaming lol.

I'm saving your post, It's like I read it at exactly the right time. If I read it yesterday I wouldn't have put much meaning into it I think.

Sorry for rant lol, sometimes I just want to let all that information out, and I felt that this was the right time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some problems to fix

Thank you again and if you need help with something just ask please :-)

Rant away just pleased the card was helpful and thanks for the kind offer ... if you have a deck of Tarot cards you might draw one for me maybe
If not it's not a problem

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
hello plz check ur pm inbox. I might make a normal post later.

Checked and replied
remember things aren't always what they might seem and sometimes the things we are told are not the way they may sound

Woody
:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That's all for today guys and guyettes ... back tomorrow starting with a card for ototheb85

Woody

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join