It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi Woody. Just in case anyone is wondering, Russell Grant is indeed one of (if not) the most well-known astrologers in the UK. What is he like?
I would love a card if you have time, if you are still offering. Not had a reading for a while.
many thanks
m

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
this is a generous gift to us on ats, thank you ,please draw a card for me. i'll be waiting your responce, radhaya8

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
May I have a reading too? Could you direct me to some sites that have tarot cards on sale as a set? What is the visual inspirations behind some of these cards? What would be the 'worst' card/s ever drawn in a single sitting?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi woodwytch,

Thank-you for sharing your gifts with ATS!

If you have the time, I would love it if you would turn a card for me

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

quite curious what the cards have to say.
if you get a chance flip some for meh.
thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hi Woodwytch!,
Would love to be a part of this! Please draw a card for me too!!
Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi there!

I find this stuff very interesting so I'd love for you to try a Tarot card on me, I'm open to new ideas so I really hope you get some time to get to me.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Greetings!

I'm so tickled by how nice and respectful everyone is in there one sentence requests.

I have a deck that I'm pretty comfortable with (or used to be). What deck do you use? Do think different decks have different meanings?

I don't have CERNUNNOS (the greenman) in my deck (Aleister Crowley). I also had chosen that deck based on the art/pictures on the cards. I read afterward that Mr. Crowley was an interesting character.

It's only been 34 hours since you posted this thread, and I'm posting way down on page 8 (probably 9).
With that in mind.... I'd, of course, like a card pulled for myself.

No rush. Do what you do. Enjoy your days! And thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hello Woody,

Anything in your deck for a little, green frog?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Darn... i found this thread way too late... If you are still willing I would love a card of the day.

For now I will just assume that would have been a really good one.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Feel Free to draw me a card my friend, I am intrigued!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello Woodwitch, it seems you are getting about 5 times the amount of requests compared to the number of readings youve performed here. Im curious if you have written down the amount requested vs the amount youve given for a single day here. Most popular threads go up to about 20 pages before they fizzle out. I feel like your pouring your generosity into a goblet with many holes.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I replied to topics like this in the past, but never actually had a tarot card drawn for me. Here I am hoping that this will be the first!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thank you for your offer to all of us, Woody. Very kind of you!

I'd appreciate your insights into what a card may say for me at this moment in my life.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh! hey op though I don't know what tarot cards are other then there supposed to predict something about the future, or your personal self. Well draw one for me, and do your thing, I am curious on what will come out.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

I'm glad i drew this card and it is very relevant for my life just now. A group of what we thought was very close friends have all fallen out with each other and the group is breaking up. It's causing a lot of friction, which i'm sitting in the middle of because i seem to be the only person that's neutral and is talking to everyone.

I'd decided in the past couple of weeks that i can't do it any more and i need to move on and think about my own needs and my own life. I also learned a lot about myself, good and bad, spiritually and emotionally.

So thatnk you very much for a relevant card that reinforces that my reasoning with the situation is correct and is positive.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi old friend,
How are you?

Could you please pick a card for me?

If you like I can pick a card for you too.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How have i missed this 2 days running!?
Yes please .... I'm joining the back of the queue.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'll be very interested in a "reading" of sorts, count me in

2nd

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Woody Thank you so much.

After some self reflection and meditation, I find this card very relevent to what is going on in my world right now!

I'll have to retrieve my bag of runes later this week and sit down in my quiet plac(it's been a while).

I appreciate you and think you are very kind for starting this thread.

Love and blessings

Red

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join