It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
Do you think you could do a card reading for me please? I'd really appreaciate it!
Thanks! I'd like to know what next month probably has in store for me
edit on 18-4-2012 by Wrong because: (no reason given)

Hey there Wrong (strange name to choose ... almost like you are trying to seal your fate)
... I look forward to drawing this card just to see what advise it offers for the next month ... which is almost upon us.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

Unsurprisingly the Wheel indicates someone who tends to go around in circles because they shy away from change ... then wonder why they never seem to get the results they hope for. But of course there is more to the card than that.I feel there is an inner conflict going on inside you caused by some suppressed anger and it could be this that is creating your inibility to act or make decisions ... alternatively an outer conflict could have escalated for the very same reason ... ask yourself 'How should I act' ? 'What should I do' ? ... as in so many cases the answers are often found via meditaion when we still the incessant mind-chatter and really listen to our inner-voice.

The Wheel is telling us to trust in the progress of life ... it seems that one season or cycle of your life is coming to an end and a new one will be beginning ... you need to relax and release some of the control you exert in your life and relationships ... true wisdom comes when we no longer behave 'reactively' but become aware of the themes that are woven into the very fabric of our lives ... the Wheel is about to turn and change is at hand ... how you deal with the change is the issue ... by your own actions you can change your life ... you are not a prisoner of fate but an integral part of it ... life is what happens whilst you are waiting for it to begin ... be at peace with the change and take control of your actions within it ... welcome it !

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
Now I'm quite curious, I'm just another faceless mook on the internet as much as in real life. If you have the time to do a reading after the others what you are able to see regarding a random person like me. That would be appreciated.

Hey there redrezo ... that sounds like a challenge I cannot pass by
so without further ado let me see what I can get for you without knowing anything about you but your username (love it)

The Card Drawn Is - DEATH

Ok as I have said before when this card has been drawn it does not mean physical death unless other cards in a reading indicate it to be so and as this is a single card reading we can take the meaning to be metaphorical ... for example in this case it represents the death of the old to make way for the new. Now that is all very straight forward or so it would seem but it's not quite that easy (is it ever ?) ... the Death card is one of 'inevitable' change ... what this means for you is that whatever the area of your life that this change is to take place at the moment the ball is in your court so to speak and you can make the changes in the way you choose and on your terms ... however ... if you are not good with change and you choose to bury your head in the sand in the vain hope that it will all go away then you will have the upperhand taken away ... in short the changes will still take place but not necessarily in the way you would have preferred.

I feel that you have been blocked in some way ... if life isn't flowing the way you want it to there may be a reason ... there may be some important piece of information you are missing or a vital part of the life lesson you are overlooking ... focus on clear communication to release these blockages and then you will open up to the new phase.

Do not fear change because this is also a time of cleansing and realighnment ... in part it might seem extreme but it is necessary to your new growth and progress ... you will look back at this time and see how much your life has improved because of the experience.

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you Woody!!!
What a lovely card to draw! I'll be on the look out for any of these signs!
Thank you so much again for your time & effort for others.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elizadoolittle

Thank you! This is spot on. I have been having a super difficult past few months and much of
It is in fact my doing. Life has been so challenging as of late and I hope to move forward with a better mindset. I have been seeking assistance for these troubles. I really appreciate your time and this reading has made me reflect a lot. Have a wonderful day and can not wait to read of your investigation. Cheers.

The cards always have a knack of hitting the mark and offering comfort or guidance where it is needed.

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Thank you very much, your insight is staggering in accuracy on many levels. If you have time in the near future, I would love to pick your brain. That's a solid talent you have. I would love to introduce you to mine.

Again thank you...and your right......I love to make others laugh...on the inside life has made me a sad sad clown over the years.

May harmony find you, and may your microwave burrito not be too hot to eat.

PS...if this post beckons to you to pull another card, i would be curious.

edit on 20-4-2012 by BooKrackers because: To add

Thanks for the kind words and I'm so pleased the card hit the spot ... give it another week or so then come back to make another request ... it will give it chance to offer something more productive than it would do to draw another so soon.

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beldy

Thank you very much Woody. I feel right now my life is going out of control. I appreciate your pulling the three cards for me. I know you have many requests. Your last card gives me hope things will get better.
Thank you once again.

It was a positive card that indicates many lessons learned and if you follow the advise of the card things will get better as your understanding of self gets deeper.

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Do you think you could do a card reading for me please? I'd really appreaciate it!

Hey there Wrong (strange name to choose ... almost like you are trying to seal your fate)
... I look forward to drawing this card just to see what advise it offers for the next month ... which is almost upon us.

Unsurprisingly the Wheel indicates someone who tends to go around in circles because they shy away from change ... then wonder why they never seem to get the results they hope for. But of course there is more to the card than that.I feel there is an inner conflict going on inside you caused by some suppressed anger and it could be this that is creating your inibility to act or make decisions ... alternatively an outer conflict could have escalated for the very same reason ... ask yourself 'How should I act' ? 'What should I do' ? ... as in so many cases the answers are often found via meditaion when we still the incessant mind-chatter and really listen to our inner-voice.

The Wheel is telling us to trust in the progress of life ... it seems that one season or cycle of your life is coming to an end and a new one will be beginning ... you need to relax and release some of the control you exert in your life and relationships ... true wisdom comes when we no longer behave 'reactively' but become aware of the themes that are woven into the very fabric of our lives ... the Wheel is about to turn and change is at hand ... how you deal with the change is the issue ... by your own actions you can change your life ... you are not a prisoner of fate but an integral part of it ... life is what happens whilst you are waiting for it to begin ... be at peace with the change and take control of your actions within it ... welcome it !

Woody

You are exactly dead on! I've recently just gotten over (within the past week) my anger about a chain of events that happened over 2 years ago. As well, I decided to overhaul my "image" recently, hiring a personal trainer to help improve my physical fitness and I also have adopted new outlooks on how I view myself and the world around me. I feel that the card you drew for me accurately describes where I am at in my life, as I feel like I am about to begin a new cycle.

Thank you so much!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind you drawing a card for me
I tried to get into reading the tarot but could never quite get it, I guess some people are gifted with it while others are not. One of my friends back home was good but not great, she was pretty hit and miss with the cards, although she hit more often than she missed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just stumbled upon this thread. Looks interesting. May I have a card drawn for me. If not all good.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
hello again woody,
sorry to pester you but i would like to also request another reading from you if you could.

I understand your stance on doing so in such short order, but things have changed for me in a very deep personal way in relation to the last card you drew for me and in a rather unusual way which i would not have seen coming in a million years.
I also have reason to beleive that this change may be related to the reason i came to ATS in the first place so it might be a great help to me as well.
I dont want to skip the others that have since requested your help as well and i can respect your wishes if you choose not to for any reason. As i said before, i always respect the intuition of the person reading the cards.
Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well everyone that is it for a couple of days I'm afraid ... Monday and Tuesday I shall be wearing my W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) hat and carrying out an investigation at a haunted pub(bar) for two nights ... I won't disclose the location until the investigation is over as it would be distracting if any people local to the area were to turn up ... when we have a time limit we need to stay focused.

But I will be back later on Wednesday with a card for Elizadoolittle

If there is anything to report from the paranormal investigation I shall start a new thread with the details ... see you in couple of days and wish us luck.

Woody

Hey there everyone ... just to update you on our couple of nights at The Golden Fleece (York, UK) ... which claims to be the oldest pub in York (circa 1503) and boasts to be the most haunted pub in the City of York.

Whilst there were a few inexplicable things that happened;

1/ Bumps by my bed

2/ Occasional cold spots by the wardrobe

3/ Another bed was moved away from the wall

4/ Black sillouette of a woman in a long dress at the foot of the bed that had moved

5/ EMF meter woke us up twice on the first night and three times on the second night ... (it was when it had gone off for the second time that I saw the sillouette)

And whilst this might sound quite a reasonable amount of activity we sadly caught nothing at all in the many photographs we took ... and no voice phenomena was captured on tape so sadly we have no supporting evidence and therefore I don't think our trip warrants a thread of it's own

That's just the way it is sometimes when you're looking for paranormal activity ... more often than not there is nothing of significance to report.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

Hi Woodwytch, would you draw a card for me, please? I'm needing all the insight I can get right now, thanks
)

Hey there freebornman le's see what insight the cards can offer you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

The main message of the Hermit is to look within for the answers you seek ... the first thing I feel from you is some kind of personal trauma that has left you feeling emotionally battered and bruised ... even shocked and you seem to have an inability to find healing or at least where to begin to look for healing and this can lead to emotional dependancy even manipulation in order to turn events in your favour. I may be wrong but I'm gong to stick my neck out here and say that you have had a bad relationship experience in the past where you lost in love and those scars are still raw (however long ago it was) ... but that's not the problem ... the problem is that your insecurities of a past relationship are damaging your chances of a present relationship ... you are in one way in danger of alienating yourself from others through your emotional insecurities ... but in the same breath the Hermit is telling you to 'seek your own counsel'.

The bottom line here is that until you are right for yourself you cannot be right for anyone else so the Hermit is telling you to turn away from distracions and seek the guidance of your inner-self your soul ... take time to meditate on the deepest part of your soul and away from the noise of the world around you and the mind chatter you can find silence and solitude where you will discover new depths and be able to refresh your soul at the source of life ... practice being at one with yourself ... you need to find peace and enjoy your own company ... it is nothing to fear and you realize that you do not need to try to influence a relationship it should just flow as two souls share a space ... not one soul trying to devour the other for fear of losing it.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Free tarot reading?

Why not,

Do me!

Please

Hey there lason ... why not indeed
I must admit I would not expect to have seen you on a Tarot thread but I am so pleased you are here ... I have been drawn to a couple of your recent threads and even though I am clearly not a Christian I have enjoyed reading the threads very much ... I particularly like the way you think outside the box and expand on some of the more deep rooted ideas and offer a new perspective and viewpoint ... we don't have to agree with each other necessarily but I certainly have a respect for your approach and I admire the way you do not get into a lengthy quarrel with those who have been on your threads with the intension of disrupting them ... people like that have nothing to say and they say it too loudly
I can't wait to see what card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is PRINCESS of WANDS

The keywords for this card are enthusiastic and energetic but that being said I feel you are recently emerging from a period of isolation or maybe you are becoming active again after an illness ... either way with care and attention you can emerge successfully from financial losses / illness / or personal difficulties ... but even more interestingly I feel you do not just talk the talk as so many do ... I feel you have the ability to walk the walk (there is a fantastic energy coming off you that I have not felt in a long while ... you have a true ability to channel material from the 'Otherworld' back into this world.

There seems to be an initial interest in a project or relationship that could involve communication relating to the beginning of a venture ... this will result in a faster pace of life. Seems to be a day for sticking my neck out but I am only going with what the card tells me and my 'inner-sense' ... I see you having the potential to be an emissary who's gifts could be widely recognized and honoured ... your ability to perceive the truth in almost any matter is vastly helpful and your freedom of spirit marks you out as an original and unique personality.

I feel I should tell you to pay attention to your dreams but beware that with all the good stuff people will tell you that your visions do not get blurred with ego ... keep it coming from a pure place.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

A little while back you did a reading for me, and I had found it to be rather interesting and accurate about where I was in life. I really took your reading to heart.

I'm not sure if it was just a change in how I see the world, or just the course of life, but many things have changed since you gave me a reading, and I can truely say you were more than correct about what you stated.

Much thanks to you for what you do, and you get a big
from me.

Thank-you so much that's really kind of you to say ... your words are clearly heartfelt and I'm pleased the card could give you some direction.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Hi Woody!

First of all, good luck and good blessings for your investigation this week. I hope it turns out fruitful for you!

I know you get numerous requests for a personal card, and seeing as I'm a reader myself, I should be able to draw my own. However, I find that the insight of another reader is always welcome.

I'm having two major events happening in my life right now; one dealing with a love interest, the other dealing with finding a full time job again. Could you provide any insight for a fellow sensitive? I feel as if I over look some of my own details in my life, and your insight could only help.

Thank you in advance, and thanks for doing this for so many people. I can tell that you have truly helped those who needed guidance.

Much love.

-TS

Hey there truthseeker1984 and thank-you for the kind words they're always appreciated ... as for being a reader yourself I know exactly what you mean about reading for yourself ... not the easiest thing in the world at all so I'm happy to draw a card for you my friend.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

We have communicated on the boards in the past on my 'The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case' thread ... www.abovetopsecret.com... ... so I know you are a spiritual person with an intuitive and sensitive nature therefore I know that you will understand the full depth of whatever I tell you here without me having to spell it all out for you.

As you will already know this card indicates the need for retreat / rest / respite at the end of a difficult time of conflict (inner or outer) ... but I feel that something that may have been hidden or supressed might come to light and this could lead to the final resolution of what may have been a complex situation ... superficial or unhelpful attachments can and should be released now.

This card as already mentioned tells me that one way or another you have been through a period of conflict and intense concerns about work (or lack of) and you have become quite stressed by it all ... that's why this card is pointing out the urgent need to focus on spiritual practices in order to reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... as you know there is great value to be found in meditation ... recharging after a period of stressful activity / inactivity / emotional trauma is an essential and primal requirement in order to allow time for the imagination to sojourn into the 'otherworld' for a while to renew and rejuvinate our energy and vitality so that we can see things with clearer vision ... often we find that the answers and direction were staring us in the face all along.

Woody

Woody, you never cease to amaze me. You're right that I've been focusing on the negatives in my plight, mostly related to the US education system, which is all but a sham these days. The answer is right in front of my face, but it's the letting go of something that I spent six years of my life training for that I can't seem to come to terms with.

I think that when I finally learn to let go (which seems easier as time goes along) I'll have some sort of breakthrough. My meditations have been increasingly more fruitful, so perhaps I'll get that little burst when I need it the most.

Much love.

-TS

Thanks for the feedback and I think we both know you'll have that breakthrough ... sometimes we just have to grasp the nettle ... meditation will lead the way

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Woody

You are exactly dead on! I've recently just gotten over (within the past week) my anger about a chain of events that happened over 2 years ago. As well, I decided to overhaul my "image" recently, hiring a personal trainer to help improve my physical fitness and I also have adopted new outlooks on how I view myself and the world around me. I feel that the card you drew for me accurately describes where I am at in my life, as I feel like I am about to begin a new cycle.

Thank you so much!

Good for you ... keep moving forward

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNeuron
I wouldn't mind you drawing a card for me
I tried to get into reading the tarot but could never quite get it, I guess some people are gifted with it while others are not. One of my friends back home was good but not great, she was pretty hit and miss with the cards, although she hit more often than she missed.

Hey there TheNeuron ... I'm happy to draw a card for you ... as for you reading the cards don't give up you just haven't learned to let go and trust yet ... remember you don't have to stick rigidly to the definition of the cards as described in a book and read them 'parrot fashion' ... if you 'feel' something different when you look at a card say it ... always follow your intuitive input.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of WANDS

When this card is drawn it represents reaching a crossroads in your life and a Gateway to your future about to open up ... there may have been certain restrictions around you but you are ready to break free from them now ... a time of limitation and feeling trapped is passing however not everyone may be ready for your changes and there is a slight possibility of quarrels in a relationship ... be sure to clear away all obstacles and make progress in your life.

This card allows the energy and potential to flow beween ideas / projects / feelings and unfold to open up new areas of possibility ... you may find yourself searching for deeper meaning or be contemplating taking a journey (physical or metaphorical) ... as you stand at this crucial crossroads you can now move forward with confidence.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Free tarot reading?

Why not,

Do me!

Please

Hey there lason ... why not indeed
I must admit I would not expect to have seen you on a Tarot thread but I am so pleased you are here ... I have been drawn to a couple of your recent threads and even though I am clearly not a Christian I have enjoyed reading the threads very much ... I particularly like the way you think outside the box and expand on some of the more deep rooted ideas and offer a new perspective and viewpoint ... we don't have to agree with each other necessarily but I certainly have a respect for your approach and I admire the way you do not get into a lengthy quarrel with those who have been on your threads with the intension of disrupting them ... people like that have nothing to say and they say it too loudly
I can't wait to see what card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is PRINCESS of WANDS

The keywords for this card are enthusiastic and energetic but that being said I feel you are recently emerging from a period of isolation or maybe you are becoming active again after an illness ... either way with care and attention you can emerge successfully from financial losses / illness / or personal difficulties ... but even more interestingly I feel you do not just talk the talk as so many do ... I feel you have the ability to walk the walk (there is a fantastic energy coming off you that I have not felt in a long while ... you have a true ability to channel material from the 'Otherworld' back into this world.

There seems to be an initial interest in a project or relationship that could involve communication relating to the beginning of a venture ... this will result in a faster pace of life. Seems to be a day for sticking my neck out but I am only going with what the card tells me and my 'inner-sense' ... I see you having the potential to be an emissary who's gifts could be widely recognized and honoured ... your ability to perceive the truth in almost any matter is vastly helpful and your freedom of spirit marks you out as an original and unique personality.

I feel I should tell you to pay attention to your dreams but beware that with all the good stuff people will tell you that your visions do not get blurred with ego ... keep it coming from a pure place.

Woody

I am very thankful for your kind response and a fairly accurate reading! The feelings you are getting of me is due to my deep personal connection with Gods Ruach, the Father has pierced the veil between us and Sheol for me several times, and also let me see the spiritual beings of people (basically, look at people the way God looks at people).....

Edit: reading your post again I see you said Emissary, I'm not sure what kind of emissary you're referring to...

Father YHVH would not even recommend me getting a simple card reading such as this, but he would REALLY not recommend me doing anything such as channeling or trying to contact entities outside of the physical spirits i encounter daily (my wife kids and cats
)

May the LORD continue blessing you with your gift of being spiritually connected to the Divine,
Just know my friend, the love and empathy you have and your passion for the supernatural,
is Jesus the Christ, alive and well,
Inside of you,

Amen
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Good morning Woodwytch, I've already pulled my one card each from two decks, but I'm just curious what card you have for me.

If you do me, I'll do you too. Which would you prefer a card from the Oracle deck or a regular Tarot deck?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hi Woody, don't quite know what to say. Nail on head, bang on, thank you so much, your reading kind of 'crystalized' so many of my jumbled thoughts.
I don't really want to say too much on a public forum, but I think I need to go right back to the start, get some stuff 'out of the box' and finally get rid of it. I think I have been making the same mistake all my life, and mabye if I can deal with that first wound,resolve it somehow, I might be able to see a future again. Sorry to be so cryptic, but I know you will understand.
Many thanks again, and looking back through this thread, I cannot believe how many people you have done this for, and who couldn't even be bothered to give you a star.

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join