It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Hi Woody!
Not sure if you're still doing readings, but if you are, could you please pull a card for me?
I'd just like to know if I'm on the right track, & of any good news ahead?

Many thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey there that's it for tonight back tomorrow with a card for RisenAngel77

Woody

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you Woody!!!
What a lovely card to draw! I'll be on the look out for any of these signs!
Thank you so much again for your time & effort for others.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thank you! This is spot on. I have been having a super difficult past few months and much of
It is in fact my doing. Life has been so challenging as of late and I hope to move forward with a better mindset. I have been seeking assistance for these troubles. I really appreciate your time and this reading has made me reflect a lot. Have a wonderful day and can not wait to read of your investigation. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
hey wood. I recently had a big missunderstanding with a friend of mine. A girl who I deeply care for. But for some reason she got it in her head that im stalking her when im not. It's not the first time she has assumed things of me and she has been wrong before and obviously is wrong now.

But she hasnt said anything about the friendship. I was wondering if you can tell me anything on what the future will bring. Will she let it go and actually see that I really meant no harm? Or is it a lost cause?

Hey there RisenAngel77 ... friendships can get a little lopsided sometimes with one half of the friendship having stronger feelings than the other (very much like romantic relationships) and the boundary edges can become blurred and confusion reigns ... as seems to be the case here so let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

Well this is kind of what I thought might come out if I'm completely honest ... just from reading your request it is clear (to me at least) that your feelings of friendship for this girl have become something a little different ... you would be surprised how often this happens... however from what you say about the girl thinking you are stalking her it seems she doesn't feel the same way ... you would be surprised how often that happens too.

Now the Lovers card is so apt in this case it's incredible because it's message is one of choice and sacrifice ... and this is exactly what you have to do ... you have to make a choice wheher to step back and let the dust settle so that your friend can begin to feel comfortable around you again which means you sacrifice your deeper feelings and put them in a box labelled unrequited so that there is a chance that the frienship can be restored ... or else you open your heart and tell the girl how you really feel and risk sacrificing the whole friendship because she cannot take the friendship to this other level and she would feel uncomfortable being around you knowing you wanted it to be more.

Personally I feel this is time to move forward ... changing your perspective will show you that she is not the person you think she is and then you will realize it's possible to conclude unfinished emotional business ... wisdom comes with time and experience ... through engaging these dilemmas you develop maturity and depth of soul ... give her space and don't try to push things ... see this as a valuable life lesson and set it free.

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiroy
Hi woodwytch,

I have no expectations or demands, but if you happen to read my post and feel like picking a card, I would appreciate it. Always a good opportunity to reflect upon life and yourself.

Hey there chiroy well it may take a while but I always read the post and eventually get to pick the card ... and as if to prove the point here I am

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

Well the Hermit card is all about searching within but I feel in your case this has a much deeper meaning ... to be blunt I feel you have been hurt (very likely still hurting) but you don't want to show your true feelings to family / friends etc because you feel it will make you look weak ... rubbish !!!

I feel there has been or is an element of chaos and difficulty around you and you may be in denial about feelings of jealousy or sorrow ... now you have come to this point it is alright to let the sorrow go there may even be an opportunity to clear the air in a dispute as long as you are prepared to accept your part in the quarrel ... this will allow old wounds to begin to heal.

I get the impression that on the whole you are a very grounded down to earth person but now is the time to restore some balance by looking within for that inner-flame that will guide your way (like the Hermit's lamp) ... this is a time you need to meditate or retreat so that you can search your soul and understand what really makes you tick / what lessons you have learned / how you can put it all to good use in order to further your progress in life ... take time by yourself to draw energy from your five senses ... but for the now do not be tempted to make important decisions ... this is the time to withdraw from the distractions of your everyday life then you will come back refreshed and revitalized and ready to continue.

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beldy

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hi Woody,

Would you be able to pull a card for me again? I wasn't sure if there is a limit since you pulled one for me before. Thank you if you can and have time.
Thank you so much.

Hey there Beldy ... there was a limit initially when the requests were coming thick and fast but now they have slowed to a trickle I am happy to draw second cards for people ... it's nice to know that people I have already drawn for continue to follow the thread
Let's see what's waiting for you this time shall we ?

This card is all about choice and sacrifice but let's see how this might fit into your life at this time and why it may have been drawn ...I feel that whatever your outward persona to the world that you are a soul of peace / gentleness / humility and because of this you may have been used and taken for granted on occasion ... as a result you may have built-up your defences to prevent personal pain but now it is time to let those defences down a little. Your patience is about to be rewarded ... I feel a lot of fertile creative energy around you waiting to be released ... this is the time to open yourself to deeply buried feelings and allow them to be healed ready for your rebirth into the world.

And this card suggests that for that healing and your rebirth to take place you have a choice to make and that choice will involve a sacrifice ... however, the rewards that you go on to gain from your choice will outweigh by far the initial sacrifice that you had to make so please don't let the thought of a sacrifice hold you back from the life you are meant to live ... at every moment in your waking life you have choices some simple some profound through engaging these dilemmas you develop maturity and depth of soul ... be confident in your choices and dare to be assertive when you know you are correct ... this may sound a little bit dramatic but I truly feel there is a little pinch of 'real magick' at work and on your side here at the moment ... don't waste it !

Woody

Oh my. I just now read this is and I must add in my "WOW" and "FREAKY" and "ACCURATE."

Pretty much everything you wrote is me. I have had many bad things in my life happen and I have thrown up shields and by doing so I have lost people I really love(d). At this time in my life I have come to a crossroads. Something happened to me the other night that I feel is a life changing thing.

Hey there Beldy ... first of all I'm pleased the card registered with you ... second it sounds like you're having a pretty bad time of it all at the moment ... third (and most important of all) you are taking steps to help yourself and the situation rather than burying your head or feeling sorry for yourself ... that speaks volumes and I would be happy to draw another card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

Now there is no doubt that you have been through an emotional battlefield recently but believe it or not this card indicates that such a major shake-up was necessary to get things moving and get you to where you need to be ... I feel you had got so comfortable with the familiarity in your life that you had become complacent and you needed this metaphorical slap in the face to bring you to this point ... and this point is the Gateway to the next chapter of your life ... and what will follow for the next while is a major chapter in your life ... you will look back and see that this was the major turning point in your life ... but without the trauma that brought you here you would have missed the Gateway and plodded on regardless ... going around in circles and making yourself and those around you miserable.

This card tells you that there is value in discipline and routine to maintain the connection between your spiritual and your worldly life. Without knowing it you have made the leap to start a new cycle ... you may feel reluctant or concerned at first but whether you realize it or not a shift has occurred ... you may well feel wary of the unknown that lies ahead but the ancient ancestor within will guide and reassure you as you relearn and meet new experiences on this path. Trust your inner voice ... listen to your own instinctive nature ... your inner ancestor (High Priest / Spirit Guide / Angel) is strong / patient and wise and will never let you fall so allow him to lead you along this path with new eyes ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hi Woody,

Would you be able to pull a card for me again? I wasn't sure if there is a limit since you pulled one for me before. Thank you if you can and have time.
Thank you so much.

Hey there Beldy ... there was a limit initially when the requests were coming thick and fast but now they have slowed to a trickle I am happy to draw second cards for people ... it's nice to know that people I have already drawn for continue to follow the thread
Let's see what's waiting for you this time shall we ?

This card is all about choice and sacrifice but let's see how this might fit into your life at this time and why it may have been drawn ...I feel that whatever your outward persona to the world that you are a soul of peace / gentleness / humility and because of this you may have been used and taken for granted on occasion ... as a result you may have built-up your defences to prevent personal pain but now it is time to let those defences down a little. Your patience is about to be rewarded ... I feel a lot of fertile creative energy around you waiting to be released ... this is the time to open yourself to deeply buried feelings and allow them to be healed ready for your rebirth into the world.

And this card suggests that for that healing and your rebirth to take place you have a choice to make and that choice will involve a sacrifice ... however, the rewards that you go on to gain from your choice will outweigh by far the initial sacrifice that you had to make so please don't let the thought of a sacrifice hold you back from the life you are meant to live ... at every moment in your waking life you have choices some simple some profound through engaging these dilemmas you develop maturity and depth of soul ... be confident in your choices and dare to be assertive when you know you are correct ... this may sound a little bit dramatic but I truly feel there is a little pinch of 'real magick' at work and on your side here at the moment ... don't waste it !

Woody

Oh my. I just now read this is and I must add in my "WOW" and "FREAKY" and "ACCURATE."

Pretty much everything you wrote is me. I have had many bad things in my life happen and I have thrown up shields and by doing so I have lost people I really love(d). At this time in my life I have come to a crossroads. Something happened to me the other night that I feel is a life changing thing.

Hey there Beldy ... first of all I'm pleased the card registered with you ... second it sounds like you're having a pretty bad time of it all at the moment ... third (and most important of all) you are taking steps to help yourself and the situation rather than burying your head or feeling sorry for yourself ... that speaks volumes and I would be happy to draw another card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

Now there is no doubt that you have been through an emotional battlefield recently but believe it or not this card indicates that such a major shake-up was necessary to get things moving and get you to where you need to be ... I feel you had got so comfortable with the familiarity in your life that you had become complacent and you needed this metaphorical slap in the face to bring you to this point ... and this point is the Gateway to the next chapter of your life ... and what will follow for the next while is a major chapter in your life ... you will look back and see that this was the major turning point in your life ... but without the trauma that brought you here you would have missed the Gateway and plodded on regardless ... going around in circles and making yourself and those around you miserable.

This card tells you that there is value in discipline and routine to maintain the connection between your spiritual and your worldly life. Without knowing it you have made the leap to start a new cycle ... you may feel reluctant or concerned at first but whether you realize it or not a shift has occurred ... you may well feel wary of the unknown that lies ahead but the ancient ancestor within will guide and reassure you as you relearn and meet new experiences on this path. Trust your inner voice ... listen to your own instinctive nature ... your inner ancestor (High Priest / Spirit Guide / Angel) is strong / patient and wise and will never let you fall so allow him to lead you along this path with new eyes ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snglddy

However, we have to ask what has brought you to wanting to embark on something you know will be a challenge ... I feel the answer may be something to do with being let down or betrayed by someone who you either trusted or turned to for guidance.

amazing...

...a quote from my intro, I am proud to be aware of it and proud not to hide in distractions...

Originally posted by Snglddy
I do not need to wait for any support, because there isn't any
I do not need to look over my shoulder to see who is standing behind me, because I know no-one is there.

But I am standing up right, got nothing to lose, got nothing to gain either.

It is a recent revelation to me, more of a recent acceptance. But I am glad to hear to keep my feet on the ground didn't think of that.

Thank you

Glad to be of service

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sileo

I think the main issue of the card for me was focus more on the new stuff as you have finished the old. The searching for what that card could be talking about showed me the present and not the processing of the past.

thank you

This is exactly what you should do and it was my pleasure to draw for you ... sometimes a card can take a few read throughs by the recipient before the meaning becomes clear to them

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Thank you very much, your insight is staggering in accuracy on many levels. If you have time in the near future, I would love to pick your brain. That's a solid talent you have. I would love to introduce you to mine.

Again thank you...and your right......I love to make others laugh...on the inside life has made me a sad sad clown over the years.

May harmony find you, and may your microwave burrito not be too hot to eat.

PS...if this post beckons to you to pull another card, i would be curious.

edit on 20-4-2012 by BooKrackers because: To add

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious
just been reading thru your thread and find it quite interesting.if you still except new people,would love to see what my card would be.thanks

Hey there notsoobvious pleased you've found the thread interesting ... now let's see if we can make it personal to you with a card of your own.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of PENTACLES

You may have been a little withdrawn from the world and need to reconnect with those around you and with everyday life ... there could have been either false relationships or false hopes as a result of not taking time to be still ... remember we all need a little quiet calm.

This card represents the foundation of life (earthy pursuits) and as you see the bear has taken the time to hibernate and withdraw to it's cave ... only then can it emerge revitalized and ready to progress. The most potent act of the mind is to conceive of an idea and manifest it into a practical material reality ... this means being able to formulate and marshal your thoughts in order to bring about a real world change of a wish / dream / desire and making it physically happen.

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's it for today and I will be back tomorrow with a card for truthseeker1984

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thank you very much Woody. I feel right now my life is going out of control. I appreciate your pulling the three cards for me. I know you have many requests. Your last card gives me hope things will get better.
Thank you once again.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Hi Woody!

First of all, good luck and good blessings for your investigation this week. I hope it turns out fruitful for you!

I know you get numerous requests for a personal card, and seeing as I'm a reader myself, I should be able to draw my own. However, I find that the insight of another reader is always welcome.

I'm having two major events happening in my life right now; one dealing with a love interest, the other dealing with finding a full time job again. Could you provide any insight for a fellow sensitive? I feel as if I over look some of my own details in my life, and your insight could only help.

Thank you in advance, and thanks for doing this for so many people. I can tell that you have truly helped those who needed guidance.

Much love.

-TS

Hey there truthseeker1984 and thank-you for the kind words they're always appreciated ... as for being a reader yourself I know exactly what you mean about reading for yourself ... not the easiest thing in the world at all so I'm happy to draw a card for you my friend.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

We have communicated on the boards in the past on my 'The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case' thread ... www.abovetopsecret.com... ... so I know you are a spiritual person with an intuitive and sensitive nature therefore I know that you will understand the full depth of whatever I tell you here without me having to spell it all out for you.

As you will already know this card indicates the need for retreat / rest / respite at the end of a difficult time of conflict (inner or outer) ... but I feel that something that may have been hidden or supressed might come to light and this could lead to the final resolution of what may have been a complex situation ... superficial or unhelpful attachments can and should be released now.

This card as already mentioned tells me that one way or another you have been through a period of conflict and intense concerns about work (or lack of) and you have become quite stressed by it all ... that's why this card is pointing out the urgent need to focus on spiritual practices in order to reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... as you know there is great value to be found in meditation ... recharging after a period of stressful activity / inactivity / emotional trauma is an essential and primal requirement in order to allow time for the imagination to sojourn into the 'otherworld' for a while to renew and rejuvinate our energy and vitality so that we can see things with clearer vision ... often we find that the answers and direction were staring us in the face all along.

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by owtFsink

Hey there owtFsink and thank-you ... as for the card you have in mind ... I doubt it will be the one but it's very likely that the one drawn will offer the same advise

Well, i have had many readings, but only by one other than you and i always trust the intuition of the reader, i think it will put a smile on your face to learn that the card i was expecting was the ten of cups, it has been present in most of the readings i have had.
While i am not very well versed in the cards i can definitely draw comparisons between the two

Besides the obvious this card is all about choice and sacrifice ... this can refer to any area of your life but I feel for you on a personal level you may have considered leaving a situation or relationship but the time to leave may not yet have come ...

i am always amazed at how a reader can directly relate the cards to what i am seeking, for a long time now i have felt i missed my mark (due to my subdued condition) so it is always good to have reaffirming words to help guide when other sources are not available.

...the situation may have arisen because of a fear of intimacy or commitment (yours or someone close) and I feel things are beginning to take their toll as you may be feeling emotionally exhausted but don't resist spending a little time alone ... it will help you to think things through and get a clearer perspective.

i have been trying to achieve just that but with little luck, my life is so involved in the people around me i hardly ever have nor make time for myself. something i feel i should have been doing for a while now is getting back into my meditations but it keeps getting put off for one reason or another...

There is a process of union and liberation and you have to find the balance between the two ... at every moment of our lives we have to make choices some simple ... some profound ... but as far as this important choice / decision that is filling your waking hours is concerned you need to know that although your choice / decision will involve some kind of sacrifice the eventual rewards and benefits that you receive further down the way because of the initial choice / decision will outweigh the sacrifice tenfold ... at the end of this ride you will emerge with a new maturity and depth of soul.

Woody

as i said, always amazed
yes the sacrifice i would be making is the greatest i have ever made, it would involve leaving everything and everyone i know. i just never felt that i was ready to do it mentally but the strain i have been experienceing recently has led me to think that the time had passed...
Perhaps some serious meditation will help me to not feel so...out of sync...

Big hugs and many thanks to you for your time and effort and i wish you the best in your investigations, be well!
edit on 15-4-2012 by owtFsink because: something in the format didnt like me...

edit on 15-4-2012 by owtFsink because: .....

Thank-you so much for the detailed feedback and I pleased you got so much from the card.

Woody

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hi Woodwytch, would you draw a card for me, please? I'm needing all the insight I can get right now, thanks
)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Free tarot reading?

Why not,

Do me!

Please

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

A little while back you did a reading for me, and I had found it to be rather interesting and accurate about where I was in life. I really took your reading to heart.

I'm not sure if it was just a change in how I see the world, or just the course of life, but many things have changed since you gave me a reading, and I can truely say you were more than correct about what you stated.

Much thanks to you for what you do, and you get a big
from me.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Hi Woody!

First of all, good luck and good blessings for your investigation this week. I hope it turns out fruitful for you!

I know you get numerous requests for a personal card, and seeing as I'm a reader myself, I should be able to draw my own. However, I find that the insight of another reader is always welcome.

I'm having two major events happening in my life right now; one dealing with a love interest, the other dealing with finding a full time job again. Could you provide any insight for a fellow sensitive? I feel as if I over look some of my own details in my life, and your insight could only help.

Thank you in advance, and thanks for doing this for so many people. I can tell that you have truly helped those who needed guidance.

Much love.

-TS

Hey there truthseeker1984 and thank-you for the kind words they're always appreciated ... as for being a reader yourself I know exactly what you mean about reading for yourself ... not the easiest thing in the world at all so I'm happy to draw a card for you my friend.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

We have communicated on the boards in the past on my 'The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case' thread ... www.abovetopsecret.com... ... so I know you are a spiritual person with an intuitive and sensitive nature therefore I know that you will understand the full depth of whatever I tell you here without me having to spell it all out for you.

As you will already know this card indicates the need for retreat / rest / respite at the end of a difficult time of conflict (inner or outer) ... but I feel that something that may have been hidden or supressed might come to light and this could lead to the final resolution of what may have been a complex situation ... superficial or unhelpful attachments can and should be released now.

This card as already mentioned tells me that one way or another you have been through a period of conflict and intense concerns about work (or lack of) and you have become quite stressed by it all ... that's why this card is pointing out the urgent need to focus on spiritual practices in order to reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... as you know there is great value to be found in meditation ... recharging after a period of stressful activity / inactivity / emotional trauma is an essential and primal requirement in order to allow time for the imagination to sojourn into the 'otherworld' for a while to renew and rejuvinate our energy and vitality so that we can see things with clearer vision ... often we find that the answers and direction were staring us in the face all along.

Woody

Woody, you never cease to amaze me. You're right that I've been focusing on the negatives in my plight, mostly related to the US education system, which is all but a sham these days. The answer is right in front of my face, but it's the letting go of something that I spent six years of my life training for that I can't seem to come to terms with.

I think that when I finally learn to let go (which seems easier as time goes along) I'll have some sort of breakthrough. My meditations have been increasingly more fruitful, so perhaps I'll get that little burst when I need it the most.

Much love.

-TS

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join