It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snglddy
Hi woodywytch,

A new season is beginning (prep for summer) what will it bring me?

Hey there Snglddy a new season indeed let's see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of CUPS

When this card appears it tells me that you may be wanting to embark on a personal quest and the reason for this depending on your age may be due to a bit of a mid-life crisis or else the youthful need for adventure. However, we have to ask what has brought you to wanting to embark on something you know will be a challenge ... I feel the answer may be something to do with being let down or betrayed by someone who you either trusted or turned to for guidance.

This card often comes out for those born under the star sign of Pisces because just like a natural Piscean this card represents the 'dreamer' ... just be careful not to blur the barrier between fantasy and reality. At this time you might find yourself faced with several propositions but be careful because not all of them have true substance and they could end up evaporating before your eyes ... explore the potential of ideas but do not allow it to turn to daydreaming ... keep your 'quest' journey within the realms of reality and you will learn more than you know.

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's all for today but back tomorrow with a card for onlyjusthere ... off to watch the Grand National (big british horse race).

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Beldy
Hi Woody,

Would you be able to pull a card for me again? I wasn't sure if there is a limit since you pulled one for me before. Thank you if you can and have time.
Thank you so much.

Hey there Beldy ... there was a limit initially when the requests were coming thick and fast but now they have slowed to a trickle I am happy to draw second cards for people ... it's nice to know that people I have already drawn for continue to follow the thread
Let's see what's waiting for you this time shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

This card is all about choice and sacrifice but let's see how this might fit into your life at this time and why it may have been drawn ...I feel that whatever your outward persona to the world that you are a soul of peace / gentleness / humility and because of this you may have been used and taken for granted on occasion ... as a result you may have built-up your defences to prevent personal pain but now it is time to let those defences down a little. Your patience is about to be rewarded ... I feel a lot of fertile creative energy around you waiting to be released ... this is the time to open yourself to deeply buried feelings and allow them to be healed ready for your rebirth into the world.

And this card suggests that for that healing and your rebirth to take place you have a choice to make and that choice will involve a sacrifice ... however, the rewards that you go on to gain from your choice will outweigh by far the initial sacrifice that you had to make so please don't let the thought of a sacrifice hold you back from the life you are meant to live ... at every moment in your waking life you have choices some simple some profound through engaging these dilemmas you develop maturity and depth of soul ... be confident in your choices and dare to be assertive when you know you are correct ... this may sound a little bit dramatic but I truly feel there is a little pinch of 'real magick' at work and on your side here at the moment ... don't waste it !

Woody

Oh my. I just now read this is and I must add in my "WOW" and "FREAKY" and "ACCURATE."

Pretty much everything you wrote is me. I have had many bad things in my life happen and I have thrown up shields and by doing so I have lost people I really love(d). At this time in my life I have come to a crossroads. Something happened to me the other night that I feel is a life changing thing.

I know I have to change. I know I have deep buried issues that I have had for YEARS and I have tried so hard to conquer them. I have been partly successful but not entirely and the event which happened Easter evening was a slap in the face and a wake up call. I feel as if I had been living slightly in a fantasy world. I hid my inner demons from the world, even from the one in my life right now who I love and care for deeply. I've hurt this person and I feel so bad and terrible and heart broken over it.

Hurting him has been an awful, awful thing. But that's not the only thing that happened. I had an incident with my vehicle which started the whole affair. And that involved a choice I made. And it involved a sacrifice. A sacrifice to my personal feelings of safety and security. I wonder if that is the sacrifice you were mentioning I would be making?

Sorry to type so much but I'm feel so scared and alone and numb right now. I checked into a group therapy session that meets three times a week and only have had one meeting so far. It helped but since I've been dealing with this trauma (and it was trauma to me, psychological trauma) alone. My special friend I've known for twelve years has finally had enough of my mood swings and crap he has turned his back to me. I don't blame him. What I put him through, I certainly can see his side. I put myself in others' shoes and can feel how heartbroken and sad I've made them.

There is more to this I can type but it's already to long.

May I request one more card? I'm just so screwed up right now and numb I feel I need some type of guidance besides the inner guidance I'm trying to follow. I feel completely heartbroken about my friend. More for hurting him than him turning his back to me.

Thank you so much Woody. Sorry this is so long. Thanks for you and whoever else read it.
Much love to everyone.

edit on 4/14/12 by Beldy because: add a comment

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

However, we have to ask what has brought you to wanting to embark on something you know will be a challenge ... I feel the answer may be something to do with being let down or betrayed by someone who you either trusted or turned to for guidance.

amazing...

...a quote from my intro, I am proud to be aware of it and proud not to hide in distractions...

Originally posted by Snglddy
I do not need to wait for any support, because there isn't any
I do not need to look over my shoulder to see who is standing behind me, because I know no-one is there.

But I am standing up right, got nothing to lose, got nothing to gain either.

It is a recent revelation to me, more of a recent acceptance. But I am glad to hear to keep my feet on the ground didn't think of that.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well maybe I can pinpoint the card to a happening in my life, but that was decided months ago. And I needed to think a lot about it before I figured that out. So maybe I have searched to much. So I am not sure what to do with that. not important either.

I think the main issue of the card for me was focus more on the new stuff as you have finished the old. The searching for what that card could be talking about showed me the present and not the processing of the past.

thank you

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyjusthere
Hello Woodwytch,

Firstly, thank you very much for your warm welcome to the site.

If you possibly could, would you draw a card for me? I've something to decide and I'm getting nowhere with it.

Thanks for taking the time.

OJH

Hey there OJH ... my pleasure to welcome you to ATS ... occasionally I look to see who has made an intro on the new member thread and if someone catches my eye be it because of their username or the content of their first post I like to say hello ... we're not a bad lot on ATS but it can be a little daunting to newcomers sometimes ... I just like to help them feel like part of the family.

It most certainly is possible to draw you a card so let's crack on and see if it can't give you some guidance.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of WANDS

This is a card of achievement but that said there is a possible air of deception and lies around you insomuch that someone may be trying to stir trouble with malicious gossip either about you or someone close ... whilst the gossip / rumours may have no substance it may have plagued your psyche and caused subconscious problems ... the rule is to follow your intuition and only work with what you know to be fact never make important decisions on what you have learned from hearsay ... if you are about to make important decisions or binding commitments at this time you should be very careful but there is no need to stall or postpone.

There may be some excitement about a new project or idea ... you might even be falling in love (literally or metaphorically) ... try to attune yourself to the rhythm of nature and look for any synchronistic signs that might give you the direction you need ... help can appear in the most unexpected places.

Woody

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
just been reading thru your thread and find it quite interesting.if you still except new people,would love to see what my card would be.thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by owtFsink
hi again
just noticed this thread and though it would be interesting to give it a try, if/when you have time.
Thanks in advance

even if you are busy and dont get to me dont worry i have a feeling i already know which card will come, but no way to prove it....just think it is great that you have invested your time in this community as you have, thanks again!

Hey there owtFsink and thank-you ... as for the card you have in mind ... I doubt it will be the one but it's very likely that the one drawn will offer the same advise

Besides the obvious this card is all about choice and sacrifice ... this can refer to any area of your life but I feel for you on a personal level you may have considered leaving a situation or relationship but the time to leave may not yet have come ... the situation may have arisen because of a fear of intimacy or commitment (yours or someone close) and I feel things are beginning to take their toll as you may be feeling emotionally exhausted but don't resist spending a little time alone ... it will help you to think things through and get a clearer perspective.

There is a process of union and liberation and you have to find the balance between the two ... at every moment of our lives we have to make choices some simple ... some profound ... but as far as this important choice / decision that is filling your waking hours is concerned you need to know that although your choice / decision will involve some kind of sacrifice the eventual rewards and benefits that you receive further down the way because of the initial choice / decision will outweigh the sacrifice tenfold ... at the end of this ride you will emerge with a new maturity and depth of soul.

Woody

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by insanedr4gon

As I said before, these things never cease to fascinate.
You hit the nail on the head with that one. I am at the point of my life where I need to choose what I want to become, which falls in with choosing colleges, choosing a career path etc. Only problem is that I don't have a single clue what I want to do with my life, and it has been troubling me a lot, to the point where I am beginning to just not care and am willing to just go where the flow takes me.
Thank you for your time Woodwytch.

The answers will come when you least expect them ... it was a pleasure to draw a card for you.

Woody

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well everyone that is it for a couple of days I'm afraid ... Monday and Tuesday I shall be wearing my W.I.S.P.S (Woddwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) hat and carrying out an investigation at a haunted pub(bar) for two nights ... I won't disclose the location until the investigation is over as it would be distracting if any people local to the area were to turn up ... when we have a time limit we need to stay focused.

But I will be back later on Wednesday with a card for Elizadoolittle

If there is anything to report from the paranormal investigation I shall start a new thread with the details ... see you in couple of days and wish us luck.

Woody

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi Woody!

First of all, good luck and good blessings for your investigation this week. I hope it turns out fruitful for you!

I know you get numerous requests for a personal card, and seeing as I'm a reader myself, I should be able to draw my own. However, I find that the insight of another reader is always welcome.

I'm having two major events happening in my life right now; one dealing with a love interest, the other dealing with finding a full time job again. Could you provide any insight for a fellow sensitive? I feel as if I over look some of my own details in my life, and your insight could only help.

Thank you in advance, and thanks for doing this for so many people. I can tell that you have truly helped those who needed guidance.

Much love.

-TS

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hey there owtFsink and thank-you ... as for the card you have in mind ... I doubt it will be the one but it's very likely that the one drawn will offer the same advise

Well, i have had many readings, but only by one other than you and i always trust the intuition of the reader, i think it will put a smile on your face to learn that the card i was expecting was the ten of cups, it has been present in most of the readings i have had.
While i am not very well versed in the cards i can definitely draw comparisons between the two

Besides the obvious this card is all about choice and sacrifice ... this can refer to any area of your life but I feel for you on a personal level you may have considered leaving a situation or relationship but the time to leave may not yet have come ...

i am always amazed at how a reader can directly relate the cards to what i am seeking, for a long time now i have felt i missed my mark (due to my subdued condition) so it is always good to have reaffirming words to help guide when other sources are not available.

...the situation may have arisen because of a fear of intimacy or commitment (yours or someone close) and I feel things are beginning to take their toll as you may be feeling emotionally exhausted but don't resist spending a little time alone ... it will help you to think things through and get a clearer perspective.

i have been trying to achieve just that but with little luck, my life is so involved in the people around me i hardly ever have nor make time for myself. something i feel i should have been doing for a while now is getting back into my meditations but it keeps getting put off for one reason or another...

There is a process of union and liberation and you have to find the balance between the two ... at every moment of our lives we have to make choices some simple ... some profound ... but as far as this important choice / decision that is filling your waking hours is concerned you need to know that although your choice / decision will involve some kind of sacrifice the eventual rewards and benefits that you receive further down the way because of the initial choice / decision will outweigh the sacrifice tenfold ... at the end of this ride you will emerge with a new maturity and depth of soul.

Woody

as i said, always amazed
yes the sacrifice i would be making is the greatest i have ever made, it would involve leaving everything and everyone i know. i just never felt that i was ready to do it mentally but the strain i have been experienceing recently has led me to think that the time had passed...
Perhaps some serious meditation will help me to not feel so...out of sync...

Big hugs and many thanks to you for your time and effort and i wish you the best in your investigations, be well!
edit on 15-4-2012 by owtFsink because: something in the format didnt like me...

edit on 15-4-2012 by owtFsink because: .....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Awesome! Can not wait to hear about the results from your investigation! Sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful time!! Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elizadoolittle

I would love if you would be able to pull cards for me! I have ways been fascinated with tarot. Thank you so much.

Hey there Elizadoolittle ... well I'm back from the investigation and ready to draw your card ... as for the W.I.S.P.S investigation in York (UK) I shall be starting a new thread once we have analyzed the many photographs we took and listened to the audio we recorded (very laborious but vital) ... I aim to add the thread over the weekend.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of SWORDS

You may feel like the victim of circumstance and are unable to move forward ... inevitably though movement will follow these restrictions ... the time of limitation and feeling trapped may soon be passing.

I feel there has been some confusion maybe even fear or lonliness but if you take a moment to go through the points of the situation that have brought you to this place you will see that some of those restrictions are self-inflicted and it is up to you to let unnecessary barriers down ... sometimes we can be over-cautious ... if you have been hurt or you have experienced hardship and struggle then remind yourself that we learn our most valuable lessons from our hardest experiences ... stop blocking yourself and you will see how much you grow and you will also be free to enjoy the new freedom of spirit you will discover.

Woody

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Do you think you could do a card reading for me please? I'd really appreaciate it!
Thanks! I'd like to know what next month probably has in store for me
edit on 18-4-2012 by Wrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Now I'm quite curious, I'm just another faceless mook on the internet as much as in real life. If you have the time to do a reading after the others what you are able to see regarding a random person like me. That would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
Ohh Ohh do me do me!!!

2nd

Hey there BooKrackers ... ok ok I'll do your card

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of PENTACLED

This is an interesting one because this card is very positive and productive ... or at least it has the potential to be ... however I feel that you can sometimes be inclined to bury your head and shy away from things or even hide behind a fascade of fantasy and escapism ... in extreme cases some people like this can resort to alcohlism / drugs or suffer with depression. Your avatar is very interesting because it shows a man hiding behind a mask ... but not just any mask ... a clown face ... clowns are meant to make people laugh and I believe you like to make people laugh as you hide behind the mask to keep people from seeing the real you.

I don't know if you have had trouble at work with a boss or you've had a spell of unemployment but whatever it is your self-confidence has taken a knock but you have skills ... the initial message of this card is work flourishing as you build on past efforts ... this will also see financial rewards or appreciation after a long period of feeling unappreciated ... work may still need to be done but you need to know that support is at hand and you should not be too proud to accept it.

Woody

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Thanks a lot, and like you said, it is what it is and what you make of it!
Wish you all the best.

I hope it meant something to you and good luck for your future

Woody

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiendchikx138

Wow. No lie, that card was dead on what I focused on when I asked for the reading. Thank you, it means more to me than you know.

Very pleased the card helped

Woody

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by treesandwoods

Wow, Woodwytch, I didn't even expect you'd answer. I thank you for your kindness and attention. Your post and the card you pulled me are very uplifting. I wish you all the best.

Will keep you posted.

My absolute pleasure can't wait to hear the update

Woody

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join