It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey there Guys sorry I've been absent on the thread for a couple of days ... I've been busy catching up with readings for my website clients ... but I'll be back tomorrow with a card for WickettheRabbit

Hope you are all having a good Easter for those who celebrate it ... see you on the morrow.

Woody

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello Woodwytch,
I know that you are currently receiving a lot of requests, but it would be really nice if you could pull a card for me as I have had a lot of things happening to me lately and I am lost and don't know who to turn to.
Thank you very much and I think you are doing a wonderful job and everyone seems to appreciate your great work so far. Keep it up! =)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Woodwytch,

Would you be a peach and pull another card for me?

The last one was accurate like crazy. I'd like to see what I have on the horizon.

Thanks much.

Hey there WickettheRabbit back for seconds I see ... well you've been waiting a few days for me to draw a card for you so we'll crack straight on and see what's waiting for you this time

The Card Drawn Is - THE KING of SWORDS

Well this king can be quite a formidable character who does not suffer fools gladly and in this case it will represent you and the qualities you need to draw on to stay on top of a situation ... for some reason I feel you may be feeling a little defeated this could have been due to a conflict or betrayal in some financial matter or maybe you have allowed arrogance and/or pride to disturb relations either at work / home / or your friendship circle. Unfortunately arrogance / pride etc can be one of the downfalls of this king so if this is the case here let's see how it can be balanced out so that you don't unintentionally ruffle feathers in the future.

First of all if you are prone to fiery outbursts you need to tone it down as rather than make you look strong and powerful it will make you look weak and unable to work things out in an intelligent manner (this tends to be more relevent to younger males who haven't yet learned through life experience) ... if these negatives do not relate to you then they will relate to someone close to you who likes to be in control ... if it's you sort it out asap ... if it's someone close do not let them intimidate you learn how to counter their moods or if possible let them slip from your life as they serve no real valid purpose in this stance.

The positive attributes of this king and the ones that you should be drawing on and putting into action are that he strives to be firm but fair with an authoritive air that people will look up to and respect ... in it's positive light it can represent someone who offers positive and helpful advise (particularly in areas of legal / financial) ... this card is emphasizing the need for intellectual honesty and discipline ... I feel you may need to make an important decision based on facing facts and this could well mean making some kind of sacrifice.

In spite of the rough start to this card when pointing out potential negatives of this king his positives are invaluable ... make sure you stay on the positive side when you are called on to exercise judgement / power /force of will ... stay impartial and it will help you to see more clearly that which you no longer need to hold on to ... use your strengths to cut yourself free of what is holding you down.

Woody

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Morning' Ms Wytch,

What is in my card?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
Hey Woodwytch, would you mind doing my tarot?
And I read that youre also a pastlife regression therapist?
May I seek your consultation?

Hey there NumeroNine I am indeed a Pastlife Regression Therapist but a consultation depends on where you live as I only work from home these days and I live in North Yorkshire in England ... if a face to face regression session is feasible dependant on where you live than please u2u me to arrange an appointment.

If this is not possible you may be interested in a 'self-regression' script I added to another of my threads on the subject;

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can also ask me any questions you might have that are relevent to your own pastlife recall over on that thread too.

I was also interested in a specific question with the tarot. Last year, my heart was completely broken by the only woman I had ever loved. I had walked for hours and hours waiting for her to show but when I finally had heard from her she had been with her friends then sequentially went off to another man. Since then, I've been broken and inside my hope for love is nearly lost. I feel as if there is no purpose or need for my existence though as hard as I try to find one, sometime I feel that only death awaits me. Sorry if it's so gloomy but I'm not suicidal just a broken hearted man, searching for hope for this heart to be mended.
edit on 4-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

You are so lucky to be given this chance of self-discovery ... yes I did say you are lucky ... and I speak as someone who has had her heart broken 'twice' ... once by the death of a child ... once by an ex-partner (only man I ever truly loved) so trust me when I tell you that I know and have felt that pain ... and it hurts like a b@$t@rd ... but let me also tell you that it is only because of those experiences (and every other bad experience I have had in my life) that I am the amazingly strong woman I am today ... but more than that having my heart broken by the death of my son was so bad it took me to some dark places I didn't know existed and never want to visit again ... but it is only because of that that I began to look at life from a totally different perspective and gradually my mind began to clear and my eyes began to see (for the first time) ... and it was amazing because when I came out the other side I felt like I'd been on a shamanic journey and I have never looked back ... and every day I thank my son for giving me that opportunity (Callum would have been 24yrs old on the 24th August this year) ... we never forget a broken heart we only grow from the seed it planted.

If you allow yourself to travel that path and don't fight it but learn from it you too will come out the other end a new man ... and you will realize how lucky you have been to experience a broken heart.

The Card Drawn Is - THE MAGICIAN

Well it's pretty ironic that I should draw the Magician card after I have just mentioned Shamanic journey's ... kind of emphasizes my point I think ... so let me tell you exactly what this card means for you.

Clearly the broken-heart left you feeling confusd and indecisive and this card it telling you that this is the time to reconnect to the source of your energy so that you can begin to resolve on an inner level the difficulties that are causing the confusion and blockages.

This is indeed the time to take action now that this card has emerged ... you must use your willpower and focus to take the first steps towards achieveing your purpose (in this case healing yourself as you begin the journey) ... stay focused and you will be open to synchronistic inspiration but doubt and preoccupation will inhibit your flow of energy ... please do not allow yourself to beome a martyr or victim ... you have so much waiting for you along this path that it would be criminal to waste the chance.

However the desire to begin this new spiritual chapter that is being offered to you emerges you are now in an emotional and intellectual position to bring forth real changes when this is the drawn card ... the process of focusing / meditating / applying wisdom from the inner-world into everyday reality is the true work of the Magician (Shaman) ... time to take the first steps to recovery ... enjoy the journey it's truly lifechanging !

Woody

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leenasamson
Thank you Woody for the card, The Star seems to good to be true for me . I will let you know about the trip when I come back in June, thanks again.

It will only be too good to be true if you block it ... please do keep me posted

Woody

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
The only tarot card that I can understand is the hanged man.
He hangs upside down...
Why? To keep him from "Puttting His Foot Down!" & To keep him "From Putting His Duke's Up!"
note: dukes = fighting fist stance...

Then there is the 52 card deck...
To me... it only represents the 52 weeks of the year. In which man/woman must play 52 pick up.
Cleaning up after oneself and/or others...

To me... the four suits represent four particulars of life...

The Cups: Take both hands and bring them together. Fingers on fingers and palms not touching.
Simulating a "Cup"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durandal347
Hey woody, when you have the chance, I'd like another card read for me please.

Thanks.

Hey there Durandal my pleasure to draw another card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

I feel you may have been in a situation where you have been defeated in some way and I feel you may have taken a bit of a financial battering ... if this is not the case then I really want to make you aware of the possibilities ... stay alert.

In many ways this is a fallow time that will allow you to gather yourself and recharge your batteries ... but because of something that has happened quite recently you feel a lack of inspiration and excitement but beware of ignoring an opportunity through indifference ... you feel stuck in a rut but this will pass in due course and there will be new opportunities that you will likely welcome.

Woody

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi Woody

never really went to a medium
but would be happy meeting you
you can read my hands, head and soul at any time

can you plz for now read my taro card

is it like an horoscope where you can read Taro card to someone each day
or it is only one time read

thank in advance

Ben81

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
Hi Woody,

My name is Tamara, I love your paranormal investigations by the way and am looking forward to any new threads you post, you have a really nice, refreshingly good aura surrounding you. I would love a card pulled for me, I am currently in Algeria and heading back to Canada. Peace, love and light! Tamara

Hey there Tamara and thanks for the kind words ... I do have another W.I.S.P.S investigation that we carried out in a pub (bar) that might interest a few people so when I get time I will add a thread about it with pics taken on the night ... just not enough hours in the day

Anyhoo let's see which card is waiting for you shall we.

The Card Drawn Is - STRENGTH

This card kind of speaks for itself but before we get into it's specific relevence for you I feel that you may have lost your way of late or forgotten your priorities this could be down to a slight lack of discipline at the moment and you have to ask yourself what it is that has brought you to this place because I have a strong suspicion that this is very out of character for you.

When I look at this card I see that this is who you usually are ... the one who gives the strength and support to all who need it ... you are the shoulder to cry on the wisewoman who provides the voice of reason and that is the problem ... you are there for all but there is no-one who you can truly open up to when the chips are down ... no-one to give you direction because they depend on you ... you need a wise and generous person in your life because that's what you are in the lives of others.

To me this indicates that you are entering into a deeper relationship with the forces of life and nature ... this is a time to honour and celebrate your sexuality and womanhood ... we can develop mature strength of soul and character by handling conflict with compassionate awareness / trust / and love.

Woody

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thank you, Woody.

I believe I know the situation that this applies to.

I will follow the advice and I will report my progress.

Thank you again for your service. You are a gift to the community.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

HI woody,

Just got to ask, do I get purposely ignored with this post by Sileo

? Or is the universe witholding my info again???

Just Joking...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thank you very much Woody. Advice like yours I heard the other day from someone else, and also, believe it or not, from a fortune cookie that said "Good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees."

Thanks again, I know what to do now.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thank you so much Woody, your right, i had a slight lack of discipline in Canada,I didn't have inner balance, and I came to Algeria apart from my husband being from here, to learn nature, discipline myself, and grow in wisdom. I've been doing this for 3 years. Your also right, I am the one who everyone leans on, and its been difficult balancing 2 countries and 2 families, so I'm on my way back to Canada to try and reconcile both. My husband is very supportive, though its time he sees a bit of my other world. You are so awesome, thank you for the words of encouragement, your a true gift. I will be watching for your new thread! Best wishes always, Tamara

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi woodywytch,

A new season is beginning (prep for summer) what will it bring me?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hello Woodwytch,

Firstly, thank you very much for your warm welcome to the site.

If you possibly could, would you draw a card for me? I've something to decide and I'm getting nowhere with it.

Thanks for taking the time.

OJH

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by parksh

Thank you Woodwytch! I feel you really hit the nail on the head again, my body is telling me to rest and my house had been crazy since the year started. Thanks for the little insight, I can't believe you pegged the internal battle with myself. Your right, take it easy. I would love to do a private reading when you get settled in your new place.
Love and Peace,
Heather

Pleased it helped ... sometimes we already know the answer but we just need to hear someone else say it ... happy / healthy / safe pregnancy to you.

Woody

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiendchikx138
hello WoodWytch! I have recently started learning about the Tarot myself, and I find it to be simply fascinating. Would you mind pulling a card for me as well? Thanks!

Hey there fiendchikx now you've picked them up you'll be bitten by the bug and never put them down
I would love to draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

When this card appears it is telling you that a relationship / work project / creative endeavour may have fulfilled it's purpose and because of that you may be starting to feel trapped in a situation that has become limiting to you, often people stay in a situation long after that chapter should hae been closed mainly because they fear the unknown or because they are concerned with upsetting someone else ... never forget this is your life and your path to follow it won't always be easy to make some of the decisions that confront you but you must always decide in favour of your inner development as much as your outer progress ... it doesn't mean you have to be ruthless but occasionally others will be hurt by a decision you make but if you stop to consider things I'm sure there have been times in your life when you have been hurt (even unintentionally) by the choices made by someone else ... it is the way of the life path and it helps us learn and grow.

Visualize the future as you give thanks to the past ... the goals you were working towards may no longer satisfy your needs ... at this time when this card is drawn you need to recharge and rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life ... remember you have endured the past and it's gifts may have been hard to win on occasion ... now it's the challenges of the future that are ready to unfold ... grasp it and shape it in your heart and mind as you would mould clay in your hands and as you would like it to manifest in your life ... exciting times !

Woody

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by insanedr4gon
Hey Woodwytch, would you mind pulling a card for this lowly first-timer? I'm very curious about these things, they never cease to fascinate.

Hey there insanedr4gon I wouldn't mind drawing you a card at all there are lot's of first-timers here so you're not alone and I think you can tell from the number of requests so far that the Tarot fascinates a lot of people ... some of them just didn't know it until they took the chance and requested a card ... heck there have even been a couple of dutifully shocked skeptics on the thread

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

Well as the image on the card clearly show you have come to a fork in your life path and now you must make a choice to determine the direction you will take from here on in but that isn't always as easy or straightforward as we would hope it would be ... you may have been pre-occupied of late with material things and/or self-image alternatively you have been feeling tired and apathetic ... this is indicating a necessary 'turning within' a period of introspection that will unearth the 'gold' hidden deep in the self and this will help you to choose your direction.

Know that if there has been some kind of conflict (inner/outer) then the storm clouds will soon break and the conflict will be resolved ... you may be struggling with a dilemma and have to decide whether there s a need for diplomacy / negotiation / and integrity ...know when to confront / when to decide / when to placate calm and compromise ... then you can move forwards.

Woody

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by treesandwoods
Hi, Woodwytch.

Please, pull me a card too if you don't mind.

I want to get a Student Visa to Canada this year SOOOOOO bad.

Thank You.
edit on 8-4-2012 by treesandwoods because: (no reason given)

Hey there treesandwoods (great name
) well I can't guarantee that you will get a direct answer about you visa from the Tarot but whatever comes out will be relevent so lets draw and see.

The Card Drawn Is -8 of WANDS

Wow ... I have said time and time again on this thread alone that the Tarot Cards never cease to amaze me still after all these years and this card that has come out for you is a perfect example ... I told you I couldn't guarantee a direct answer about your visa and that stands true but it doesn't get any closer than this ... a card that speaks of speed / synchronicity / and accomplishment
... and if that wasn't a big enough hint at the outcome of your application this card also talks about hearing exciting news that involves taking a journey (I $h!t you not)
... jeez I love the Tarot.

From an inner-sense perspective I feel a sudden release of tension after an unforseen change that will have happy results or a decision that will be made at a moments notice that will resolve what has been a long period of tension. This card can sometimes indicate rapid communication or negotiation ... try to attune yourself to the rhythm and flow of nature ... with a username like yours that shouldn't be too difficult.

Please keep me posted on this one I can't wait to hear the outcome of the visa it certainly sounds hopeful

Woody

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join