It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Woodwytch,

Would you be a peach and pull another card for me?

The last one was accurate like crazy. I'd like to see what I have on the horizon.

Thanks much.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey Woody,

First of all, thanks for making me feel special, as I am the first to skip the queue.
Well I connected emotional relationships with heartbreak and tears, heartache and hurt. Maybe it is me thinking in another language and my translator needs to be updated. But it seems to be projected on to me, so I assumed it would tell me about that. I understand that my last period was intended to do by myself it is in the present hard to imagen that someone can damage my trust, there simple isn't any. It doesn't mean there is mistrust. It is actually simple. I know i cannot put a fire out with gasoline, I do not trust or mistrust that gasoline, it is just irrelevant in that situation of fire (ok maybe you do not want that gasoline near that fire but who cares it isn't even your fire, if you get my drift).
I searched for some info on the three of swords, well well that is a heavy but not insurmountable card. If I look at my situation at this moment it is still very hard to connect it to the present.

Maybe your

Well as I suspected there is a problem and it is a problem of the heart that seems to have come or be coming to a head.

shows I am over the top. But for me it describes what I have been going through and not where I am now. At least how I feel now. I allready endured the pain, recently pretty intense (replace pretty with really really 100% focused, allowing all the doors to be opened, turning every fan on otherwise the S cannot hit it right) and I did grow by that, as far as I can see now. It has been an amazing trip I cannot explain it differently. I think it is the first time i focused 100% on to me. Not without consideration of the "others", no I considered them, I decided they were not as important as me to focus on at that moment. (right choice I must add) As soon as I can u2u I will explain a lttle more.

I can add this as it just pops in; I am in a in-between period. It is hard to start with new things when you have focused on the old for so long. Focussing on the old was a necessity, cleaning was needed. I was hoping some info would show me the "new" but those steps I guess I need to do by myself as I did the other parts of the process.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by YipMan
would you be able to draw a card out for me and let me know what has been picked?
please

Hey there YipMan it will be my pleasure to draw a card for you and tell you what it means (as far as my personal translation of the card is concerned.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of CUPS

Ther may have been times when you were more interested in the material and financial than the emotional and spiritual for whatever reason I feel you retreated into your cave and did some soul searching and a transformation of sorts took place ... you looked deeper for the true source of wealth which lies deep in the depths of your soul.

I feel a gentleness that exhudes from you and it is so peaceful ... I feel you have a gift that allows you to put people at their ease in your company. This card not only talks of a time for enjoyment and spiritual pleasure but also a rewarding emotional life ... that said there is also a tinge of lonliness coming from you because there seems to be someone missing or there is some kind of distance between you and another person but having been through difficulties in the past there are now close relationships with others and warmth abounds ... any obstacles will be easily handled and I know that you will appreciate your blessings ... there is something special and profound about you I can feel it tingling in my body ... very strong.

Remember the quote from Theodore Rubin "Kindness is more important than wisdom and the recognization of that is the beginning of wisdom" ... this is the level you have reached I believe.

Woody

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Wow that is something else! Thank you very much for doing that for me.
I can't really get into details on here but this definitely speaks to me volumes. Thanks again, and really appreciate you taking the time to do these cards for everyone!
edit on 2-4-2012 by seeker11 because: spelling

Thanks for the feedback via u2u I sent a reply the same way

Woody

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
Hello Woodwytch,

I haven't had my cards read for me in about 10 years and would love for you to to pull a card for me. My interest right now are my pressing finances if that has anything to do with anything.

Thanks!!

Hey there SpaceCowboy ... I think 10yrs may be a long enough gap to have your card read again lol let's see if it can offer some guidance for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of SWORDS

As far as sorting out your finances you may need to address some imbalances in your life first ... you need to be honest with yourself first of all and it goes without saying that you be honest with others also ... there seems to have been some unfairness ... either from you to someone else or from them towards you ... it's very likely that you are the one being treated unjustly ... but this card is telling you that you can break free from the restrictions you feel are binding you and not allowing you to see the full picture.

You may feel that you have been the victim of circumstance and / or another person and this has caused some confusion and even maybe fear if your livelihood has been under pressure ... your sense of being trapped may stem from your old beliefs and attitudes ... just as the mind imprisons so it can set you free ... the hardest situations in life often offer the greatest knowledge and allow us to build up even stronger than before ... and please be aware that you can indeed survive this storm if you have the courage to do so.

Woody

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for aunnie

Woody

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey Woodwytch, would you mind doing my tarot?
And I read that youre also a pastlife regression therapist?
May I seek your consultation?

I was also interested in a specific question with the tarot. Last year, my heart was completely broken by the only woman I had ever loved. I had walked for hours and hours waiting for her to show but when I finally had heard from her she had been with her friends then sequentially went off to another man. Since then, I've been broken and inside my hope for love is nearly lost. I feel as if there is no purpose or need for my existence though as hard as I try to find one, sometime I feel that only death awaits me. Sorry if it's so gloomy but I'm not suicidal just a broken hearted man, searching for hope for this heart to be mended.
edit on 4-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thank you Woody for the card, The Star seems to good to be true for me . I will let you know about the trip when I come back in June, thanks again.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The only tarot card that I can understand is the hanged man.
He hangs upside down...
Why? To keep him from "Puttting His Foot Down!" & To keep him "From Putting His Duke's Up!"
note: dukes = fighting fist stance...

Then there is the 52 card deck...
To me... it only represents the 52 weeks of the year. In which man/woman must play 52 pick up.
Cleaning up after oneself and/or others...

To me... the four suits represent four particulars of life...

The Cups: Take both hands and bring them together. Fingers on fingers and palms not touching.
Simulating a "Cup"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by aunnie
Hi Woody! Please pull a card for me. Ty!

Hey there aunnie ... here is the card drawn for you

The Card Drawn Is - THE WORLD

This is a great card and I feel it is well deserved because for whatever reason I feel someone has used their will to manipulate you ... you are an individual whose own inner fire has been dampened by difficult experiences ... but this card is telling you it is time to regain your dynamism and spirit ... don't ever let anyone try to extinguish your inner fire again ... it is too precious.

The keywords for this card are fulfilment / abundance / success / achievement / a union between your inner and outer self (becoming the 'Whole').

A pleasing sense of joy ... 'feeling on top of the world' can be attained when this card presents itself ... as the inner and outer worlds come into alignment your spiritual and personal states will have completed a phase and be ready to embark on the next ... there will be a short time for recharging the batteries before the next chapter begins when you can open up to the blessings of life that are all around you.

Woody

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Woody,

Thanks for taking time out for me. Your assessment was spot on.

I do have strong opinions about the things I'm passionate about and I have to temper my attitude. I inherited my mother's fiery disposition.

The accuracy of your interpretation is almost scary. Good job!

Hey there rtyfx ... so pleased you understood the card and it's relevence ... to be able to see and admit to our own shortcomings is not only a strength it is half the battle won.

Woody

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

thank you miss Woody, been single for 6 years now and a blast from the past has returned after 30 odd years

better get meditating then>>>

Get meditating indeed ... weigh up all the pro's and con's / for's and against's ... quite often if something didn't work a first time it won't work a second time ... alternatively maybe you initially met too soon and this is your time ... either way and whatever the outcome this person has come back into your life at this time to help you learn something.

Woody

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
Dearest Woodwytch,
Would you please pull a card for me. Thinking of a new career, I'm a little burned out on the healthcare system here in the states. This pregnancy has kept me in the bathroom for two months now. I do enjoy you insight and will be sending you good thoughts.
Love Always,
Heather

Hey there Heather ... beautiful Pagan name that means - opener of gateways / guardian protector / spiritual achiever ...

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

When you mention changing career you have to ask is this the best time for such a move ... after all you only get out what you put in and if your health is below par because of your pregnancy you have to ask is your career the most important thing at this time or the health of yourself and your unborn child ? If you cannot give it your all you will only become frustrated and possibly a little jealous if you see others succeeding around you ... perhaps this is a better time to explore your goals and decide whether further training is required.

This card tells me that you have been through a period of conflict (inner / outer) and now you need to seek solace and respite ... this is a time to focus on spiritual practices that will revitalize your soul ... also use this time to put your house in order by organizing and planning for the future ... and don't forget the amount of rest you and baby need is great ... make time for medition in your daily routine at a time that suits you.

Woody

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey woody, when you have the chance, I'd like another card read for me please.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Woody,

My name is Tamara, I love your paranormal investigations by the way and am looking forward to any new threads you post, you have a really nice, refreshingly good aura surrounding you. I would love a card pulled for me, I am currently in Algeria and heading back to Canada. Peace, love and light! Tamara

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thank you Woodwytch! I feel you really hit the nail on the head again, my body is telling me to rest and my house had been crazy since the year started. Thanks for the little insight, I can't believe you pegged the internal battle with myself. Your right, take it easy. I would love to do a private reading when you get settled in your new place.
Love and Peace,
Heather

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hello WoodWytch! I have recently started learning about the Tarot myself, and I find it to be simply fascinating. Would you mind pulling a card for me as well? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey Woodwytch, would you mind pulling a card for this lowly first-timer? I'm very curious about these things, they never cease to fascinate.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi, Woodwytch.

Please, pull me a card too if you don't mind.

I want to get a Student Visa to Canada this year SOOOOOO bad.

Thank You.
edit on 8-4-2012 by treesandwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hello woodwytch..

I'm not really sure what to write but, nor do I want to tell you more of who I'm and my situation to tend
your reading in anyway so, could you please 'card me up'?

ThANKs

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join