It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thanks so much, Woodie....I read your care and concern, between the lines.....all was so true....I shall take your advice....and let you know how it goes.....thanks ever so much, and God bless, Dory

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Dogdish ... well I've read a fair few cards since I drew one for you in the early pages of the thread and I'm still enjoying it as much now as I was then and so much has happened in between
Let's see what's waiting for you this time ... I remember without even looking that the card that came out for you first time around was the 'Ace of Pentacles'.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

Oh dear Dogdish ... I see that not a lot has changed at all ... you are still in a state of stagnation and because you can't come to terms with the past (not let it go but just accept it) you are preventing progress for yourself and your wife's memory ... the thing I see beyond the card (from my 'inner-sense') is a confused and indecisive individual ... you really do need to reconnect to your sources of energy and when put in a positive light your memories can help you do this.

At the moment as you can see from the character in the image of the card you are dreaming about the past in a way that cannot be recaptured only worked with ... there is a big difference. Because of this stagnation that you have created you are in an ongoing fallow period that has been caste with limitations and those limitations are crippling your growth and progress ... with your head stuck in the past you risk missing opportunities that might help your progress and you will remain stuck in the mire ... use this time to allow your batteries to replenish ... this will all pass in time but it can be a less painful time if you allow it to be ... start to develop some structure ready for the progress to follow ... and remember those that we have loved are never lost they are only ever a thought away and they would not be happy to see us put our precious lives on hold for something that cannot be changed.

Now is the time my friend.

Woody

You are a wonderful person, Woody. Thank you, so much.

Very interesting to see the process at work here, too. I can almost see you turning the card.

Interesting also, is that as I was reading your reply I noticed that I was in the same position as the image on the card, only figuratively (I think) tangled in the roots of a gnarled tree, but leaning on my hands and arms in the same position. I guess I'm a stereotype.

Amazing insight, both from the cards and your inner sense. I'm at a loss on how to "develop some structure ready for the progress to follow". I don't know if you're able to expound, or if I need to figure this one out myself, or if it's just the translation from UK English to American English. See? You were right again, I am confused, and often.

Thank-you for your kind words Dogdish always appreciated ... it is something you need to figure out for yourself and it will come but maybe you're not quite ready just yet ... the cards point out the issues and often offer advice but it is up to you (the recipient) as to whether you act on the advice given ... I suggest that you try to look at things through fresh eyes and ask for another card to be drawn in about a month to see how things are progressing

Woody

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
would you be able to draw a card out for me and let me know what has been picked?
please

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Hi Woodwytch!

How ever did I miss this thread before? Glad it's still going, because I would love for you to pull a card for me, at your convenience.

I find this fascinating!

Hey there seeker11 I'm so pleased you found the thread too ... and even more pleased that it's still going
let's crack straight on and see which card is waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - CERNUNNOS (the greenman)

I love this card it is one of my personal favourites because it brings so much strength and power with it ... and it usually appears when the recipient (you) has been feeling tied or restricted in some way ... if your dreams / plans haven't materialized you must ask yourself if they would have been for your greater good ... the death of a dream can often allow another one to be born of it's ashes.

You need to know that the shackles that you feel are binding you to a person or situation are for the biggest part put there by yourself and only you can remove them when you are ready ... maybe it's a little bit of insecurity but this card says there is no need for insecurities ... listen and you will hear the call to awaken to your responsibilities and then you will have the potential for abundance in all it's many forms along with the liberation to enjoy it ... adapt and learn how to master your life-force ... great progress can come from this crd but you must be careful to intergrate and channel your energies for the full benefits. As hard as things may seem sometimes you are a strong enough person to handle it because this card indicates that you have the 'Power of Pan' protecting you and that is a brilliant thing to have.

Woody.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Wow that is something else! Thank you very much for doing that for me.
I can't really get into details on here but this definitely speaks to me volumes. Thanks again, and really appreciate you taking the time to do these cards for everyone!
edit on 2-4-2012 by seeker11 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello Woodwytch,

I haven't had my cards read for me in about 10 years and would love for you to to pull a card for me. My interest right now are my pressing finances if that has anything to do with anything.

Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi Woody! Please pull a card for me. Ty!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sileo
Hi Woody,

Love your thread as a long time lurker I joined to get some info from you. Not sure what to do with my recent happenings. So I hope you can provide me with some insight.

Respect
Sileo

Hey there Sileo and welcome ... it still never ceases to amaze me that several people have actually joined ATS in order to ask me to draw a Tarot Card for them ... I always feel very humbled by this so let's see what the problem is ... because I do feel it is a problem that has prompted you to ask for some direction and not just idle curiosity

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of SWORDS

Well as I suspected there is a problem and it is a problem of the heart that seems to have come or be coming to a head. I won't lie to you this is not one of the better cards in the Tarot Deck as far as your emotional relationships are concerned ... I'm pretty certain that you may have been involved in arguments and you will almost certainly be feeling restless and frustrated with the way things are ... there is likely to be extremes of behaviour ,,, in a nutshell there is likely to be heartbreak and tears when this card is drawn.

But whilst this might sound like it's all doom and gloom (and you will be in pain for a while) it's important to remind yourself that your suffering can lead to greater wisdom ... this may not seem like much consolation at the moment but if you go with the flow and let the hurt wash over you not only will it pass quicker you will also learn more from it. Any heartache you might feel because of this situation will lead to healing and emotional maturity ... with this episode will follow true growth and transformation ... never forget that we should take the opportunity to learn and grow from conflicts and difficulties rather than feel victimized by then.

Don't let the numerous positives slip by because you can't see past the negatives believe it or not this is an amazing opportunity that you will look back on with thanks.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Thankyou so much, Your response couldnt have come at a better time .I do indeed have a monumental task ahead of me and am happy and relieved to hear something positive.I have been putting off going through and liquidating the possessions of my husband and mother who passed away two months after my husband. Even though it has been 5 years I still feel like im disappointing them in some way.Thankyou so much for your prompt response and heartening forecast for its helped me more than you could know .Chardonnay:

So pleased the drawn card was specific for your situation and even more pleased that it has helped you good luck with your progress my friend.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Wow, I must admit, I am amazed by this. I thank you for taking the time to do this for me, I really appreciate it Woody.

Furthermore, you are rather accurate in what you said, and i know i have some clutter and "spring cleaning" (metaphorically) to do at this point in my life. Having it pointed out for me, just confirms it.

Thank you so much.

vvv

You sound almost surprised by the result
it was my pleasure to draw a card for you

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Neysa
Good morning, Woody

I was wondering if you could draw a card for me.
Much appreciated

Hey there Neysa I would be happy to draw you a card so lets crack straight on and see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of PENTACLES

This card is all about the planning / laying foundations / building but before we get into all that this card involves and any benefits t be gained from it let's first see where there are things that still need your attention (the planning) ... it feels like there may have been some extremes in behaviour either from you or another ... or both ... you may have been involved in arguments or else you are feeling restless and frustrated ... you need to prepare the ground in order to find the inspiration and manifestation of your dreams / ambitions (laying the foundations).

Once the planning is complete (particularly financially) and the foundations are strong and sturdy (emotionally and physically) you will find yourself in a prime position to build on your wishes particularly if they involve work and / or business ... it might seem like a strange thing for me to say when I'm talking about the practical and financial areas of your life but I also have to tell you that using the power of the Earth wisely will help ensure your foundations are strong (you may understand that better than I do) ... remember however, that when we become involved with the practical and material areas of life we can sometimes lose touch with those close to us and end up withholding our affection without even realizing it ... don't become too preoccupied with accumulation because you think it will protect you from feelings or some kind of inner-loss (anything of this nature still needs to be dealt with and released properly) ... only then can you achieve a true and wholesome sense of security and inner strength ... this is a time to cultivate your roots and you will find that you build wealth too (spiritually and literally) just maintain the balance in your life with those around you and know when to compromise.

Woody

Thank you very much for the reading.
There is much food for thought there and I am still processing the implications. I'll let you know how it turns out but I wanted you to know that what you said is very relevant to my situation.
Thanks again and brightest blessings to you and yours.

~Neysa

Thank-you for the bright blessings always appreciated and please do keep me updated once you have had time to absorb the information

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Woody,

Thanks for taking time out for me. Your assessment was spot on.

I do have strong opinions about the things I'm passionate about and I have to temper my attitude. I inherited my mother's fiery disposition.

The accuracy of your interpretation is almost scary. Good job!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xBlueButterflyx
May I have a card drawn please?

Hey there xBlueButterflyx of course you may have a card let's get straight to it shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE FFERYLLT (fearie / wisewoman / witch)

This is another powerful card and it speaks of real 'magick' even alchemy that can turn a situation around (turn th base-metal / problem into gold / solution) the question is why would you need this magick and alchemy at this time ... what is the problem ?

I feel it has to do with someone in your life being unable to commit to something / someone ... this same person may be unable to control the powerful currents of emotion that run through them ... this person has failed to use their creative abilities and who's love of fantasy may well have turned to escapism ... in more extreme cases this can lead to alcohol and/ or drug dependancy ... whether this person is you or someone you know you have to take steps to avoid depression and self-destructive behaviour because of it ... and that is where the magick and alchemy come in to play.

You may be the one who is in the position to restore the harmony among competing factions / people ... you have an ability to maintain a feeling of deep peace and this will allow the waters of inspiration and contentment to flow freely between your conscious and your unconscious selves ... allow your inner and outer / masculine and feminine to blend within and this swirl of renewed balance will create the alchemic changes within and allow you to see your abilities with crystal clarity ... that is the subtleness of real 'magick' and it is an honour to be given this opportunity ... don't waste it ... you have much to offer the world in the future days/ weeks / months / years ... it could be the ride of a lifetime if you let it be.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje

I would like to tell you that I am sorry that you have a condition where you hurt a lot. I have major lower back problems and hurt most of the time too, so I know what you are going through. I hope that you get well godspeed.
Thank you for the reading and I'm blown away at how it hits the nail on the head. It's actually quite creepy. Again, thank you and get well.

I have learned to live with it since the late 90's ... it is what it is and I just wanted the person that the card was for to realize that it doesn't mean life is over ... it's just different and you adapt to it as best you can as I'm sure you realize with your lower back.

So pleased the card hit the spot for you and thanks for the well-wishes ... the same to you my friend

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well....

I can honestly say that I didn't expect this card.

What else to say. Do I need to be on the hurting part in this situation? Because I will probably need to let someone in before it can be ripped out.
Cards are drawn for the next week or so right?

What can I say I am going through a transformation (the best of my life I can say) and I have the feeling I am near completion now. I need to make clear it is not a self imposed transformation. Burdens from the past are shaking and falling down, old pains and sorrows became visible. The overall feeling of being alone in the dark transformed to I can see the light transformed to I am the light. But I needed to reject the world for that, so I did. I denounced it. It was hard, painfull chaotic and sheer beautifull.
Maybe there was a little chance to make new connections but they would have distracted me from this path. So I rejected. In the short run it would be ok, but looking at the long run I am convinced I needed to take this path.

Lol So I was expecting (as far as you can expect a card) a card in line of transformation, fullfilment, .. well you know. And I didn't expect a card in the well yeah romantic themes.

Sileo (=restart)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
hi woody can you pull a card for me please? its the love life i am looking info on! if any!

Hey there meremortal (and just so you know there is nothing 'mere' about being mortal
) of course I can draw a card for you let's see if we can shine some light on your love life (so to speak).

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

This card tells me that you have been or are going through a period of conflict and if this is something ongoing this card indicates that now is the time to draw it to a close and end it ... if this is something past then it's end under whatever circumstances was the right thing for all concerned ... you have had difficulty intergrating your passionate and instinctual nature and this has left you feeling weak or a failiure ... you are neither you just need some time for respite and healing ... for the now any relationships or thoughts of embarking on a relationship should be put on hold. We learn by our mistakes and can only develop strength to progress when we have experienced the opposite condition. Take some time to explore your feelings and thoughts before you look to be in a relationship again if you want it to be loving and successful ... and I'm sure you do.

This is the time of rest and healing and you need to focus on spiritual practices that will revitalize your soul ... reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... the best way to achieve good results that will reach the deepest parts of your being is via meditation ... this is where the real you will emerge and embark on a healthy happy relationship in the future ... not too far away but don't try to rush it.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

thanks so much, Woodie....I read your care and concern, between the lines.....all was so true....I shall take your advice....and let you know how it goes.....thanks ever so much, and God bless, Dory

Brightest Blessings Dory and please do keep me posted.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sileo

Well....

I can honestly say that I didn't expect this card.

What else to say. Do I need to be on the hurting part in this situation? Because I will probably need to let someone in before it can be ripped out.
Cards are drawn for the next week or so right?

What can I say I am going through a transformation (the best of my life I can say) and I have the feeling I am near completion now. I need to make clear it is not a self imposed transformation. Burdens from the past are shaking and falling down, old pains and sorrows became visible. The overall feeling of being alone in the dark transformed to I can see the light transformed to I am the light. But I needed to reject the world for that, so I did. I denounced it. It was hard, painfull chaotic and sheer beautifull.
Maybe there was a little chance to make new connections but they would have distracted me from this path. So I rejected. In the short run it would be ok, but looking at the long run I am convinced I needed to take this path.

Lol So I was expecting (as far as you can expect a card) a card in line of transformation, fullfilment, .. well you know. And I didn't expect a card in the well yeah romantic themes.

Sileo (=restart)

Hey there Sileo ... in 71 pages this is the first time I have allowed myself to jump the queue with a reply but in your case I have to make an exception and say;

'WHO MENTIONED ROMANCE' ?

You couldn't be more wrong my friend ...

Read it again and this time keep your situation in mind and the ups and downs of your transformation ... then come back and tell me the card didn't hit that situation squarely on the head

Look forward to your reply when you see the real meaning in correspondance with your current situation of transformation.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

thank you miss Woody, been single for 6 years now and a blast from the past has returned after 30 odd years

better get meditating then>>>

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Dearest Woodwytch,
Would you please pull a card for me. Thinking of a new career, I'm a little burned out on the healthcare system here in the states. This pregnancy has kept me in the bathroom for two months now. I do enjoy you insight and will be sending you good thoughts.
Love Always,
Heather

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join