It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Dogdish ... well I've read a fair few cards since I drew one for you in the early pages of the thread and I'm still enjoying it as much now as I was then and so much has happened in between
Let's see what's waiting for you this time ... I remember without even looking that the card that came out for you first time around was the 'Ace of Pentacles'.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

Oh dear Dogdish ... I see that not a lot has changed at all ... you are still in a state of stagnation and because you can't come to terms with the past (not let it go but just accept it) you are preventing progress for yourself and your wife's memory ... the thing I see beyond the card (from my 'inner-sense') is a confused and indecisive individual ... you really do need to reconnect to your sources of energy and when put in a positive light your memories can help you do this.

At the moment as you can see from the character in the image of the card you are dreaming about the past in a way that cannot be recaptured only worked with ... there is a big difference. Because of this stagnation that you have created you are in an ongoing fallow period that has been caste with limitations and those limitations are crippling your growth and progress ... with your head stuck in the past you risk missing opportunities that might help your progress and you will remain stuck in the mire ... use this time to allow your batteries to replenish ... this will all pass in time but it can be a less painful time if you allow it to be ... start to develop some structure ready for the progress to follow ... and remember those that we have loved are never lost they are only ever a thought away and they would not be happy to see us put our precious lives on hold for something that cannot be changed.

Now is the time my friend.

Woody

You are a wonderful person, Woody. Thank you, so much.

Very interesting to see the process at work here, too. I can almost see you turning the card.

Interesting also, is that as I was reading your reply I noticed that I was in the same position as the image on the card, only figuratively (I think) tangled in the roots of a gnarled tree, but leaning on my hands and arms in the same position. I guess I'm a stereotype.

Amazing insight, both from the cards and your inner sense. I'm at a loss on how to "develop some structure ready for the progress to follow". I don't know if you're able to expound, or if I need to figure this one out myself, or if it's just the translation from UK English to American English. See? You were right again, I am confused, and often.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch!

How ever did I miss this thread before? Glad it's still going, because I would love for you to pull a card for me, at your convenience.

I find this fascinating!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

Love your thread as a long time lurker I joined to get some info from you. Not sure what to do with my recent happenings. So I hope you can provide me with some insight.

Respect
Sileo

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thankyou so much, Your response couldnt have come at a better time .I do indeed have a monumental task ahead of me and am happy and relieved to hear something positive.I have been putting off going through and liquidating the possessions of my husband and mother who passed away two months after my husband. Even though it has been 5 years I still feel like im disappointing them in some way.Thankyou so much for your prompt response and heartening forecast for its helped me more than you could know .Chardonnay:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Hello, is it possible to draw a card for me too please?

Thank you

vvv

Hey there vvv ... it feels a little strange being able to put a face to the name (I often follow the 'Member's Photo' thread) when more often than not I don't even know if the card requests are coming from male or female
so thanks for stopping by and of course it's possible to draw you a card

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of WANDS

It is spring and this is an ideal time for you to have a good 'spring-clean' (more metaphorically than literally) ... whilst this is an excellent card as far as 'keeping the home fires burning' is concerned there are a couple of things you need to do or be aware of before you can fully reap the rewards that this card offers.

For whatever reason I feel that you may have been withdrawn from the world to a degree and now it is time for you to reconnect with those around you and everyday life ... there have been times when you have had false hopes and even false relationships as a result of your not taking the time to be still occasionally ... if there is still an element of either still clinging on this is the time to weed them out ... and do not ignore the inner-promptings in the future.

If you get rid of the deadwood and the clutter (both emotional and literal) this card offers a life full of comfort and ease ... once the unnecessary has been eliminated the way will be open for you to reap the rewards of hardwork. This card can also appear when you are acquiring a new home or making improvements to the one you already have ... if your dynamism or energy has felt blocked or limited by your home or routine ... or life in general try to adapt and enjoy the circumstances that you are now able to create ...soon you will be in a position to celebrate your achievements.

Woody

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Wow, I must admit, I am amazed by this. I thank you for taking the time to do this for me, I really appreciate it Woody.

Furthermore, you are rather accurate in what you said, and i know i have some clutter and "spring cleaning" (metaphorically) to do at this point in my life. Having it pointed out for me, just confirms it.

Thank you so much.

vvv

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Good morning, Woody

I was wondering if you could draw a card for me.
Much appreciated

Hey there Neysa I would be happy to draw you a card so lets crack straight on and see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of PENTACLES

This card is all about the planning / laying foundations / building but before we get into all that this card involves and any benefits t be gained from it let's first see where there are things that still need your attention (the planning) ... it feels like there may have been some extremes in behaviour either from you or another ... or both ... you may have been involved in arguments or else you are feeling restless and frustrated ... you need to prepare the ground in order to find the inspiration and manifestation of your dreams / ambitions (laying the foundations).

Once the planning is complete (particularly financially) and the foundations are strong and sturdy (emotionally and physically) you will find yourself in a prime position to build on your wishes particularly if they involve work and / or business ... it might seem like a strange thing for me to say when I'm talking about the practical and financial areas of your life but I also have to tell you that using the power of the Earth wisely will help ensure your foundations are strong (you may understand that better than I do) ... remember however, that when we become involved with the practical and material areas of life we can sometimes lose touch with those close to us and end up withholding our affection without even realizing it ... don't become too preoccupied with accumulation because you think it will protect you from feelings or some kind of inner-loss (anything of this nature still needs to be dealt with and released properly) ... only then can you achieve a true and wholesome sense of security and inner strength ... this is a time to cultivate your roots and you will find that you build wealth too (spiritually and literally) just maintain the balance in your life with those around you and know when to compromise.

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths

Hey there InnerTruths ... the move did go smoothly but the unpacking took a little longer than I anticipated (I have been in the middle of a 'flare-up' of a health condition I have for a while now and unfortunately my brain still thinks I can function on all cylinders and at normal speed ... very frustrating when the reality hits
) ... but at last it is done and it already feels like home now that I have my books and bits in situ ... thank-you for asking

It's good to be back at my desk and working again ... and even better to be back on ATS drawing cards for you all.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of CUPS

Well, whilst this card relates to meetings of hearts / body's / or minds I feel the benefits of such are being delayed because of your fear of change ... because of this things may have stagnated a little and could have resulted in depression and/or fatigue.

That should be enough to make you want the changes to take place ... dare to let go of the jagged rocks and you'll discover you can fly like a bird and the weight of your concerns will blow away. This card brings the love and healing you require to live your life to the full ... you can also use the power of love to heal in order to engender co-operation or effect reconcilliation ... once you take the initiative you'll feel so much better ... you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Woody

First of all, thank you so much for your reading. It really struck a cord with me
. My fear of change is due to a chronic pain condition- I can so relate to that brain fog
I am depressed/fatigued, things are stagnating due to the fact I have no money and am waiting to see if I qualify for assistance. I am trying to follow my dream of being a music artist, but am afraid that my conditions will hold me back.
I do really want change, and to move forward, to go forth on my calling, and I feel this change happening right now actually. I am taking steps- even if small.

Thanks again, your reading is very encouraging to me.

So pleased the card brought you some encouragement ... as I said before I too have a condition that means I am in constant pain (an average day will see my pain level on a scale of 1-10 somewhere between 6-7 ... it regularly rises above that) ... I have had two major flare-ups where I was practically bedridden with the condition (one lasted 12mths the second over 2yrs) and I 'know' there will be other flare-ups in the future ... but the point I am trying to make is that we have to learn how to adapt and work around these things ... don't try to force yourself beyond your limits but work with it (not against it) ... see it as a test if you will ... once you learn to accept and adapt psychologically the physical becomes more easy to bear.

Accept it as part of who you are and you will become a stronger person for it ... don't allow it to turn you into a victim that will only weaken you further ... and don't forget ... the card drawn tells you that you don't have to go through this alone ... there is one person in particular who is trying to share and help (meeting of minds) don't turn them away.

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Hey, Woody. Just found this thread.

Do you have time to turn one for me?

Hey there rtyfx of course I have time to draw you a card ... and now that you found the thread I hope that you're enjoying it.

The Card Drawn Is - 5 of WANDS

You seem to be a person who has an originality of ideas this may make some people on the outside see you as slightly rebellious or even eccentric ... there is a streak in you that rejects the codes and values of others and you have an impulse to renew / change the outmoded aspects of things like religion / politics / education ... in short I'm guessing you are a person with strong opinions on any subject that is special you and because you have a strength and endurance (some might say stubborness) that gives you the courage to stick to your principles no matter what then there may have been times of conflict.

This card depicts such conflict but I think that because you likely have a natural charm that goes hand in glove with your strong opinions most of the conflict is done in a playful way ... that said you need to take care that an inner-conflict or suppressed anger doesn't spill out in the wrong way on the surface and become something more serious ... take a little time for some solitude and self-reflection ... you may currently be experiencing some kind of power struggle / battle of wits ... or even a sexual relationship that involves some fiery wild activities
... whatever it is remember to keep the humour and allow others to have their own opinion ... even if you feel they are wrong.

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Originally posted by VraxUK

Hey, I'd love to have a card drawn, please Woodwytch
It's always been something I've wanted to experience yet never had the chance.

Thanks

P.S. You're going through change, and stress..... or is it just when I move house?
edit on 20-3-2012 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

Hey there VraxUK ... love the 'PS' you must be psychotic and telepathetic (did I say that right
) to know such things t'is witchcraft me'thinks

Ok, let's put an end to your Tarot virginity right now ...

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of WANDS

Well I don't think you need to be a Tarot Reader to see the message of this card ... you my dear are carrying far too big a burden ! I think some of it is self-inflicted because you tend to take on the worries and concerns of others too and your own issues get pushed to the back of the pile ... I believe that this can sometimes make you feel detached from the world around you in an effort to escape the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Try to remember ... you cannot be all things to all people ... some of the demands made upon you could be the result of initiatives and offers that you set in motion on an impulse ... you are too busy to relax and enjoy the results of your efforts but you do it all without complaint ... learn to delegate and reassess your priorities and values before you make yourself ill sometimes other people have to sort out their own problems because it's part of 'their' learning curve.

Woody

That's excellent! And pretty damn right if you ask me, it's actually kinda creepy! Thank's for your time Woodwytch
Also, glad you liked the PS... somethings just cant be explained eh?

So pleased that you enjoyed having a card drawn and that it hit the spot

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise

Originally posted by selfharmonise
I wouldnt mind a card if you have 5mins, woody.

Am getting stuck in a job, which is going to be a career cul de sac.

Is there a new opportunity coming very soon?

I have sight of a new role, but is it coming?

Hey there selfharmonise apologies for the delay in drawing your card so let's get straight on with it.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

As I have said to other members when Aces have been drawn 'they are all positive cards that indicate fresh starts and new beginnings' ... but before we get to all that I feel that your self-esteem has been a little low of late ? It might even feel like your natural energy flow has been blocked ... I'm guessing this is all to do with the job situation that has caused you to feel like you are losing/wasting energy.

But that can all be changed with this card because it's message is one of clarity that will give you the opportunity to make a clean break ... the opportunity to use this sword to cut yourself free from outdated or negative situations ... It tells you that this is the beginning of a productive and motivated phase ... remember ... it is your life and only you can make the decision to change the course it flows to something that suits you so if the job you are in is pulling you down and there is something better on the horizon do not be afraid to make the change ... otherwise things will stay the same.

Woody

Hi woody

I wanted to let a little time pass before I responded to you and gave you an indication of accuracy of reading.

Primarily, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to do this for myself and for everyone.

In response to your reading.

The last 4-5years have been emotionally hard - took a beating from an employer (figurative, not literal) and they tried to ruin me. My beloved father also died and there was a lot of upheaval. I took a knock and felt valueless to the point where suicide was an option which I considered.

I have slowly dragged myself up the ladder in another industry to where I started,

I was offered a job which would get me out of a career cul de sac, and I handed in my resignation.

My current employers have refused to accept my resignation and have offered me a Director - Global Sales and Marketing job and have doubled my salary....

So, I now have two BIG opportunities - both of which will allow me to finally cut the self esteem hangover from my old job!

I am currently working out which one to take!

Thank-you so much for such detailed feedback it helps readers who may be uncertain of the Tarot's accuracy and my ability to pick-up on things displayed in both the card and the 'inner-sense' I have mentioned lately to see just how much can be gleaned from a single card.

I'm so pleased things have turned a corner for you and may all continue to go well in your future.

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40

Originally posted by doodles40

Hey woody is it too late for a reading?

Hey there doodles40 ... well this is my 2nd attempt at your reading ... I'd just finished typing it all up and my computer froze before I could send it and low and behold it got lost in the ether somewhere
... I can only assume the card that came out was not meant for you so we'll give it a second try and see how it goes shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE WORLD

Well, it seems like the Tarot Deck had something much better than the original card waiting for you (which wasn't a bad card to begin with) ... this is one of the best (if not the best cards) in the deck ... it speaks of Success with a capital 'S' ... the world at your feet etc.

I feel this comes at just the right time as you seem eager to enter a new period in you life and you will welcome the new opportunities that are about to present themselves ... any fears you might have about losing security are without foundation ... and if you find yourself with time on your own ... do not fear it ... use it to learn about yourself ... who you are ... what makes you tick and learn to avoid inappropriate relationships in the furture.

Once you learn how to feel easy in your own company you will feel a deep sense of fulfilment ... you will feel 'on top of the world' ... this is the time of completion either of something you have been working on ... or a period in your life ... either way it will be a time to celebrate ... you can stop striving to open-up to the blessings of life and the spiritual rewards because you are about to discover that they are all around you ... and always have been you were just not in the right place to notic them before.

Woody

Wow...... it's actually kinda freaky how relevant this is to me right now like down to every word

Thanks heaps woody, really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
That's interesting about things going wrong having to do another reading, hope it wasn't too much of a hastle!
I wonder why that happened

That's a 'creepy' and a 'freaky' I've had in the lat few posts so I must be doing it right

It is interesting that I had to draw a second card for you because the first went AWOL ... but things like this need to be 'listened' to when using the Tarot ... for example if a card falls from the pack when I am shuffling the cards then I always include that card in the reading.

Anyhoo so pleased you enjoyed the reading.

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitydream

Originally posted by finitydream
Hi Congrats on your move and best wishes. I'd like to have a card pulled whenever you have free time, Have a great weekend

Hey there finitydream ... I absolutely love the picture you have as an avatar ... I've seen it before and it holds so much depth in that sillouette ... the secrets of life (tree of life) and yet your username seems to contradict that suggestion of endless possibility with the 'finity' putting a boundary on your dream ... I'm intrigued to see which card comes out for someone with such a conflicting first impression.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

Interesting ... The Hermit counsels retreat and withdrawal at this time ... as we all know sometimes we need to seek the advise of family and friends ... on other occasions we need to look within in peaceful solitude ... particularly if the problems you are trying to solve or come to terms with are based around the family (and I believe in this case this is highly likely).

I feel there may be problems at home or in a relationship ... if you have older children it could be that they are leaving home to start out on their own ... either way it feels like the dynamics of your life are changing. Also and quite ironically as I commented on your username at the beginning of this I think you may be feeling as if a dream is dying ... but remind yourself that everything in nature must die in order for rebirth to occur ... a catapillar does not die it simply goes through a stage of transition and is reborn to take flight ... the situation you are experiencing is the stage of transition and the guidance you need to seek within from the Hermit card is your chrysalis stage.

Listen to the inner call and although you may be feeling low and in the shadow place remember the Hermit (your inner guide) has the lamp to guide you through these shadows ... to throw light into the dim cornes of your being ... draw energy and wisdom from your five senses ... meditation is something that would also help you to see things more clearly at the moment ... it won't be too long before you are ready to emerge and take flight to a new improved chapter of your life. See this time as an adventure ... not a setback.

Woody

Hi Woody
Outstanding pull and extremely true! The name limitation is of my own doing. I chose to hide behind finity instead of infinity. There's definitely problems and set backs on the home front. As with many in the economy these days. We lost our jobs and unfortunately I couldn't keep up and with the business as it was still growing so the children and I spent the summer living in shelters while I got back on my feet. Since then I've gotten back on my feet and we've been renting a house out in the country since the end of last summer. Unfortunately my car has taken a dive and is need of serious, repairs it just puts a huge strain on things. But sometimes that's the way it goes. Work through it and move on.

Yeah I miss being creative in my own business endeavors and am very much a now kind of person. My dreams aren't dead, no dreams are ever dead just on hold sometimes. Great things come to those with patience. I just need to slow it down, settle down and relax. The past is what it is, it's done and over. Were not in shelters, consistently worrying about it only makes things harder and breeds negativity. Take the ebbs and flows of life and listen to myself above all else. I have the answers just need to shut it all up and listen..lol and keep on moving forward
I most definently need to get back to meditation and my works. I think that's why I came back to reading the boards.

Thanks again for the card Woody, most excellent!

Wow an 'outstanding' to add to my 'creepy' and 'freaky'
again thank-you for the detailed feedback and it sounds like you already know what's needed and how to proceed ... sometimes we just need to hear the obvious from an outside source ... pleased to be of assistance and good luck in your future ... I think you just got slowed down because you were progressing too fast ... it's happened to me several times throughout this lifetime and can be very frustrating as I'm sure you know

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Good morning, Woody

I was wondering if you could draw a card for me.
Much appreciated

Hey there Neysa I would be happy to draw you a card so lets crack straight on and see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of PENTACLES

This card is all about the planning / laying foundations / building but before we get into all that this card involves and any benefits t be gained from it let's first see where there are things that still need your attention (the planning) ... it feels like there may have been some extremes in behaviour either from you or another ... or both ... you may have been involved in arguments or else you are feeling restless and frustrated ... you need to prepare the ground in order to find the inspiration and manifestation of your dreams / ambitions (laying the foundations).

Once the planning is complete (particularly financially) and the foundations are strong and sturdy (emotionally and physically) you will find yourself in a prime position to build on your wishes particularly if they involve work and / or business ... it might seem like a strange thing for me to say when I'm talking about the practical and financial areas of your life but I also have to tell you that using the power of the Earth wisely will help ensure your foundations are strong (you may understand that better than I do) ... remember however, that when we become involved with the practical and material areas of life we can sometimes lose touch with those close to us and end up withholding our affection without even realizing it ... don't become too preoccupied with accumulation because you think it will protect you from feelings or some kind of inner-loss (anything of this nature still needs to be dealt with and released properly) ... only then can you achieve a true and wholesome sense of security and inner strength ... this is a time to cultivate your roots and you will find that you build wealth too (spiritually and literally) just maintain the balance in your life with those around you and know when to compromise.

Woody

Thank you very much for the reading.
There is much food for thought there and I am still processing the implications. I'll let you know how it turns out but I wanted you to know that what you said is very relevant to my situation.
Thanks again and brightest blessings to you and yours.

~Neysa

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beldy
Hi Woody,

Would you be able to pull a card for me again? I wasn't sure if there is a limit since you pulled one for me before. Thank you if you can and have time.
Thank you so much.

Hey there Beldy ... there was a limit initially when the requests were coming thick and fast but now they have slowed to a trickle I am happy to draw second cards for people ... it's nice to know that people I have already drawn for continue to follow the thread
Let's see what's waiting for you this time shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

This card is all about choice and sacrifice but let's see how this might fit into your life at this time and why it may have been drawn ...I feel that whatever your outward persona to the world that you are a soul of peace / gentleness / humility and because of this you may have been used and taken for granted on occasion ... as a result you may have built-up your defences to prevent personal pain but now it is time to let those defences down a little. Your patience is about to be rewarded ... I feel a lot of fertile creative energy around you waiting to be released ... this is the time to open yourself to deeply buried feelings and allow them to be healed ready for your rebirth into the world.

And this card suggests that for that healing and your rebirth to take place you have a choice to make and that choice will involve a sacrifice ... however, the rewards that you go on to gain from your choice will outweigh by far the initial sacrifice that you had to make so please don't let the thought of a sacrifice hold you back from the life you are meant to live ... at every moment in your waking life you have choices some simple some profound through engaging these dilemmas you develop maturity and depth of soul ... be confident in your choices and dare to be assertive when you know you are correct ... this may sound a little bit dramatic but I truly feel there is a little pinch of 'real magick' at work and on your side here at the moment ... don't waste it !

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
Do me! Do me!

Hey there Fylgie ... ok ok let's draw your card

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of CUPS

This is a card of soul-searching and in a way even mourning the things that have passed whilst we come to terms with the changes that loss has created in our inner and / or outer worlds ... the initial feel I get from your reading is some kind of severence ... either it is you that has cut yourself off from someone/something or else you have been cut-off by someone else the reason was very likely due to a lack of attention to emotions (your's or their's).

Now you are being called on to know the difference between the imagination and the physical because sometimes when we allow ourselves to travel deep within we can lose touch with reality ... you may also find yourself faced with a number of propositions and opportunities at this time but be careful because some of them have the potential to evaporate ... be careful that the exploration of your potential doesn't turn into daydreaming otherwise if you get sucked into the memories of the past you may risk missing the best opportunity that is there for the taking (like the cup beside the guy in the card image) ... see this time as your inner 'Grail Quest' it could be life-changing.

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
May I have a card drawn please?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I would like to tell you that I am sorry that you have a condition where you hurt a lot. I have major lower back problems and hurt most of the time too, so I know what you are going through. I hope that you get well godspeed.
Thank you for the reading and I'm blown away at how it hits the nail on the head. It's actually quite creepy. Again, thank you and get well.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

Hi, Woody.....You drew me some cards a while back....they were spot on....now, I have another situation...my eldest daughter is pregnant with her first child....she hasn't spoken to me for 6 years, because of her father's lies.....my question is...will this ever change? will she ever see the truth??? will she and i ever reunite??...and, will i be able to have this precious grandchild in my life?.....thanks ever so much! Dory

Hey there dory ... this is a big ask but I'll see what comes out ... please remember everyone has freewill so whatever the cards say (good / bad / indifferant) for anyone it is not written in stone and can be changed by the actions of those involved ... the card information can only reveal the outcome of how things are at the time of the draw without the actions of yourself or others involved changing the course via their freewill and any advice that I might translate from the card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Now before you blanche and flinch at the sight of the card drawn (as most people do) let me first explain that this card heralds great change so if the relationship between yourself and your daughter has already crashed against the rocks ... then there is only one direction it can go from here so do not despair just yet there is a lot you can do towards healing the deep wounds that have been festering for the last 6yrs ... your daughter is a woman now and about to become a mother herself in a few short months ... trust me when she embarks on that primordial task she will see and feel things very differently ... as time passes she will understand the tests that beset a mother and the difficulties that go with the pleasure of a newborn life.

The Tower demands that you strip all your predetermined beliefs back down to the very core of their foundations and begin to build them on more solid ground ... this is a task that only you can do and you can do it parallel to the time your grandchild is growing in your daughters belly ... this is a very pagan view of the subject but as you begin to grow and build and see things through brighter eyes as the old and damaged structures slip into the sea of life the energy you exhude (even if there is no direct physical contact) will begin to meld with the energy of your daughter and her unborn child so be sure the energy you send out is a calm and loving one without a trace of bitterness that may be left from the past words and actions of others ... that all needs to be left behind now.

What you need to do over the coming weeks of your daughters pregnancy is write down how you have felt over the last 6yrs that your daughter has not spoken to you ... write from the heart and be completely honest about your own faults and failings in the situation (she will respect your honesty) and explain calmly your truth behind the lies you feel have been spoken about you from your own view and perspective ... again let me remind you not to show the bitterness you may still feel ... take your time with this and don't try to rush it (that is very important) ... it's all about the time care and love you are prepared to put into this project of healing.

This card needs to see that old strctures / beliefs / frames of reference are swept away to make way for the creativity and inspiration that will lead to the next step on your path ... this could lead to a flash of insight and illumination ... your own liberation and awakening ... and a huge release of tension.

Writing it all down as truthfully and openly as you can will be as healing for you personally as it will hopefully be for your relationship with your daughter and future grandchild ... when you feel the time is right and you are sure you have detailed everything that has helped to create the situation you need to send it to your daughter either via the mail or a mutual contact that you trust (I'm assuming there must be some indirect contact for you to know that your daughter is pregnant).

Once your daughter has received it / read it / absorbed it's content ... she must make her own choice of action ... if in the worse case senario she decides that she still wants nothing to do with you then you must accept that she was never really yours to have in the first place ... you were merely the vessel that brought her into this world and this lifetime and as difficult as that might be you have to accept it and you have to be happy for her. But also remember a lot of time has passed so don't expect instant results ... she may need time to take it all in and adapt to the new information ... it's not like flicking on a light switch so be patient and let her come around in her own time and her own way ... and when she does be prepared for lot's of questions

Woody

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
hi woody can you pull a card for me please? its the love life i am looking info on! if any!

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join