It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boobam110
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi-I don't think you're going to get to me-you have indeed been swamped
Good of you to do it! I'm from North Yorkshire, BTW! Anyway, if you did make it this far, I'd appreciate a card & interpretation. Thank you
I started with the tarot but got more into the Greek Mythology side

Hey there boobam110 ... good to see a fellow 'North Yorkie' here (as you can see I did make it this far)

I'm guessing you will be as snowed in as I am (thank the Goddess I had a large 'grocery delivery' yesterday so at least there'll be no need to trek through it to get to the overpriced local shop :lol
I also noticed that you'd joined my website so I've made it official by adding you to the 'Members List'

Ok, let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - QUEEN of SWORDS

This card tells me that you have had it pretty hard on occasions and life is not in the habit of just dropping the good stuff in your lap ... everything you have achieved / own has been strived / worked for ... now I don't know if this has left you with a temper issue or made you a heartless lover ... or if these traits belong to someone else. One thing I do know is that sometimes you can be over-eager and leap into things without full consideration ... maybe even lose interest in a project / person and move onto something else in the blink of an eye ... often leaving chaos in your wake without even realizing it.

If the temper issue is someone elses problem either get them to seek help with it or keep them at arms length (you don't ned that kind of anxiety in your life)

As for the traits you should develop and work on they include bringing out your independent / graceful / analytical side ... use the grief of the loss / separation / or divorce that you may have suffered in th past and turn it into a positive by using the lessons you learned from that time to help others. Be objective you can be very successful in asreas that need communication skills.

Woody

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thank you for finding the time to do my card! I think the card might relate to an individual from my past with serious temper issues that's shaped my being the way I am today!! I barely communicate & yes-I throw myself into things with all the good intentions but rarely see it through!!
Enjoying looking around you site!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Woody dear,

How are you?

Hope you are in excellent health condition and very happy.

Please draw a card for me...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Bye...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've always been intrigued with people that read cards.When I was younger my mom used to do it but could never explain how she did it.

I've been trying to have more of a positive and happier look on life.If you don't mind can you pick a card for me.Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hello there, Woody. It's been a while and I hope that you have been well and keeping busy with all kinds of things that peak your interest. It is commendable sto see that you still continue this thread in spite of the amount of time you must spend dedicated to it; you are an authentic and honorable person.

Far be it for me to jump in on anyone else's turn, and I think that anyone who has conversed with me knows that I'm the most proper of people, but I have somewhat of an imminent change quickly approaching this Wednesday and I've been struggling with whether or not I'm making the correct decision. May I be so brazen as to ask for an "emergency" reading as time is running out and your last reading, months ago, was so spot on.

If not, I absolutely understand and I still can appreciate the chance to say a quick hello to an old friend.

Kindest regards,

Timid

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
hello woodwytch,
been following this thread awhile now and each time i consider requesting your input, something happens ... at first you were flooded with requests, then the computer crashed and next i'm reading about family health complications, are u sure you're up for this?
if not, please take all the time you need.

your input (good or bad) would be greatly appreciated considering a most recent event that has rattled me to the core, yet again. thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I would appreciate a card, and the message, whenever the time is right.....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey doll. So I was wondering if you could pull a card or do a reading for me? I'm having this court thing in a few weeks and I was wondering if you could possibly give me a bit of a heads up as to what might happen or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
xo

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi Woody, it is even more amazing that we have never met and thousands of miles separate us. Your single card and reading was on the nail. The world and things do work in very amazing ways. If you get the time could you pick another for me, all good if you are to busy, Have a good one and thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leenasamson
Hi Woody, I hope your son is well by now.
I have an adult son who is not well and he lives in another part of world, I am in US and he is in Ukraine.
My heart always in pain worrying about him and his future.
Would you be able to ask Tarot about my son's future? Will be he ever better?Or worse? Please don't be afraid to tell me the truth,
Thank you,
Inna

Hey there Leenasamson,

Sorry to hear about your son's illness ... as a mother I know how worried you must be because you are so far away from him. I am happy to draw a card and give you some direction but please remember that I am not a doctor and it would be very wrong of me to commit to any worsening or improvement in your son's condition. However I have drawn a card and will relate the message of the card in general terms (only).

The Card Drawn Is - THE FFERYLLT (the faerie)

The strongest impression I feel is one of 'imbalance' ... there is a sense of restlessness and frustration this could potentially create extremes in behaviour ... your son needs to seek harmony both inside and outside ... the good news is that this is a good time for him to create this harmony.

He needs to learn how to maintain a feeling of deep peace and calm ... if he can learn how to allow the water's of inspiration to flow freely between his conscious and unconscious selves ... there is nothing else he really needs to do ... other than keep good communication between himself and his doctor(s) ... if there are things he doesn't understand he should not be too proud to ask for a clearer explanation ... understanding is the key to health.

Woody

edit on 7-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there 1littlewolf ... I love your username and I love your avatar (it has an awful lot going on in it) ... it's interesting that the snake in your avatar reminds me of the symbollic representation of the Egyptian Goddess - Meretsenger - and as she is the 'midwife' of birth / rebirth I feel that you are either just beginning your spiritual journey ... or you have been on what you thought was your spiritual path for a time but have / or are about to have your eyes opened to the reality of your direction.

Not too sure where that just came from but let's draw your card and see if it agrees.

Thanks, I feel now like I got two readings for the price of one
. The Avatar itself is an illustration by a very talented artist and tattooist in Byron bay Australia by the name of Claire Reid. I don't know what it is but something really draws me to this picture and it really seems to resonate with me at a deeply subconscious level.

You are indeed correct though. I have been on my path for some time now, but have just in the past few months finally began to solidify my beliefs and allow them to lead me more fully down a path which I feel is far more closely aligned with my higher purpose in life.

If you’re interested and have the time you should read the story/biography as linked to in my signature. It was written as a entry in a recent short story comp here on ATS (though it is true) and I really sense you would quite enjoy it.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of SWORDS

Sometimes before we can progress further or faster we need to learn a variety of lessons ... the main one is learning to let go of attachments to material things and then we can see the true source and meaning of the words wealth and abundance which lies at the soul of the seeker.

The keywords of this card are - intellectual / decisive / discriminating ... if this card represents a person it will be someone who is firm but fair (someone who shows little emotion / affection) ... in extreme cases this card can warn of someone with cold even aggressive tendancy's so please be aware of someone you may already know or indeed someone who may soon come into your life ... if possible they should be avoided ... certainly kept at arms length ... remember ... forewarned is forearmed so don't worry about this.

This card can also appear when the recipient needs to make a decision based on facing facts that could involve some kind of sacrifice. That said (and although this may sound a little negative on the surface) I can't help but feel that these things will bring the most positive results ... you just have to have the courage to do what you know is right.

Woody

To tell you the truth this isn't quite what I was expecting. At the moment I feel my life is heading toward a crossroads of sorts and the only reason I haven't reached that point yet is cos I feel there's a little more I need to learn first. I think this card resonates with that but not quite in a way which I would have expected. (I once did a little tarot reading myself and always felt much more......empathetic?......toward the wands and pentacles suits).

If it is indeed a person then forewarned is indeed forearmed, but if it does refer to the situation I mentioned above then maybe its a sign of an unexpected twist that I'm in for. I do feel confident in your reassurance regarding he positive results though, and yes I realize it will take a little courage.

On a side note thanks a lot. This is the first reading that anyone's ever done for me.

edit on 7/2/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cux000
Woody dear,

How are you?

Hope you are in excellent health condition and very happy.

Please draw a card for me...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Bye...

Hey there cux000,

I am happy to draw a card for you so without further ado we'll crack-on.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of WANDS

Another card that implies confused or disruptive communication ... and this could leave you with a need to reconnect to your source of energy ... difficulties like this can create blockages but the good news here is that something is about to happen that will release the tension ... something that will feel almost like a miracle that creates a sudden and unforseen change (for the better).

Although for the biggest part you are satisfied with your lot you may also long for more ... you seem to be searching for deeper meaning ... allow the relationship between two ideas / projects / feelings to unfold and open up new areas of possibility ... a doorway is about to open for you to explore.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargod520
I've always been intrigued with people that read cards.When I was younger my mom used to do it but could never explain how she did it.

I've been trying to have more of a positive and happier look on life.If you don't mind can you pick a card for me.Thanks

Hey there stargod520 ... I understand where your mom was coming from ... even after all the years that I have been reading the cards their accuracy still amazes me ... for example on this thread all I have to work with is the 'username' (in most cases) of the person requesting the draw ... and the less I know before I draw the card the better I like it.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of PENTACLES

I feel that you have been going through a fairly static period where things seem not to have moved / progressed very much ... but maybe this was for a reason ?

Like the bear in the card image you have been in a state of spiritual / psychological hibernation ... now as you find it is time to emerge from the darkness of the cave into the brighter light and fresher air you will find yourself thinking more clearly and communicating more readily and this will release any blockages in order to open you up to this new phase that you are approaching.

From a more practical/materialistic angle you could discover either job offers / promotions / wage increases in the offing ... as for relationships you have the opportunity to find yourself in a well grounded situation that will be secure / peaceful / enduring.

Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Hello there, Woody. It's been a while and I hope that you have been well and keeping busy with all kinds of things that peak your interest. It is commendable sto see that you still continue this thread in spite of the amount of time you must spend dedicated to it; you are an authentic and honorable person.

Far be it for me to jump in on anyone else's turn, and I think that anyone who has conversed with me knows that I'm the most proper of people, but I have somewhat of an imminent change quickly approaching this Wednesday and I've been struggling with whether or not I'm making the correct decision. May I be so brazen as to ask for an "emergency" reading as time is running out and your last reading, months ago, was so spot on.

If not, I absolutely understand and I still can appreciate the chance to say a quick hello to an old friend.

Kindest regards,

Hey there timidgal ... I think (hope) I may just have reached you in time for an emergancy reading as requested.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of WANDS

There has been a sense of (almost) despair around you that has come about because of feelings of regret following what you see as a past or potential defeat ... but the most of this is unfounded and there is room for reparation and/or reconciliation ... this will definately lead to a spiritual renewal because of the things you will learn from this experience.

There is success to be had from being a skilled leader and your natural ability to inspire others ... you may be the one asked to take a leadership role of some kind ... you are definately up to the task at hand so do not doubt your own abilities ... or decisions. You will find co-operation and harmony within 'a' family (I feel this may be yours or someone elses). If there are any legal or property transactions to be dealt with they will be successful ... you will be victorious over th obstacles before you have faith in your abilities and ride the wave.

Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi again Woody
You have done a reading for me in the past and I have saw you working your magic on a thread I am subscribed to

Can we ask for a second reading? If so, I am asking for one now please.

I need clarification for something, I totally understand if second readings can't be done, you already go ou of your way for us folk!

Anyway...thank you for your time and peace be with you
x

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hello, I Would Love for you to draw me a card!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
hello woodwytch,
been following this thread awhile now and each time i consider requesting your input, something happens ... at first you were flooded with requests, then the computer crashed and next i'm reading about family health complications, are u sure you're up for this?
if not, please take all the time you need.

your input (good or bad) would be greatly appreciated considering a most recent event that has rattled me to the core, yet again. thank you in advance.

Hey there Honor93,

The delays that have prevented you requesting a card until now have been there for a reason and I can only assume that this is the best / most beneficial time for 'you' to have a card drawn ... let's see if it can provide some guidance shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - 5 of SWORDS

I feel that you are the kind of person who avoids conflict but somtimes controlled conflict is required otherwise people take you for granted and/or walk all over you ... you need to stand your ground in this situation (don't buckle) ... whatever it is you feel torn in two because of a sense of lies/deceipt ... but the truth will soon be out if it isn't already.

You described the way you feel as 'rattled' but I feel it is more accurately described as despair following what you perceive as a defeat ... you might even feel humiliated ... remember ... it is always darkest before the dawn and in spite of the way you are feeling at the moment there will be some reparation or reconcilliation of the problem ... for the future remember to build on solid ground then the foundations will not shake beneath your feet ... you can come out victorious if you maintan your dignity and calm.

Woody

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504
I would appreciate a card, and the message, whenever the time is right.....

Hey there ns9504,

Short and sweet request so I will reply in kind ...

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS

The High Priestess can sometimes seem to bar our way forward and in this case it is because on occasion we need to attend to thoughts of the past that are vital for us to learn and grow ... but we must also know when to let go of past events ... as with most things in life the key to progress is balance.

With the High Priestess you are 'entering the stillness' because the strength and wisdom you seek lies deep within you. Don't be in a big rush to move onwards balance the power between descision-making and action ... passivity should not be mistaken for weakness ... be especially open to your dreams and intuition at this time.

Woody

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombshell01
Hey doll. So I was wondering if you could pull a card or do a reading for me? I'm having this court thing in a few weeks and I was wondering if you could possibly give me a bit of a heads up as to what might happen or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
xo

Hey there Bombshell01 ... never been called 'doll' before ... I think I like it

Ok let's see if the card can give you some direction for your 'court thing'.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of CUPS

Ok, I feel very strongly that this 'court thing' is more family based ? With that in mind I don't know if you are the innocent party or the other person involved is the innocent party ... what I can tell you without hesitation is that you need to be tolerant ... sincere ... compassionate if you are to succeed. I'm certain there have been quarrels and family feuds ... and this would involve financial issues to be resolved with official bodies ... because of this you have been struggling with the demands being placed on you.

One of the parties involved (you or the other person) is finding it very difficult to control some powerful currents of emotion (make sure it isn't you ... be calm and collected).
One of the parties (you or the other prson) is getting sucked in to a fantasy world to avoid reality ... escapism ... in extreme cases this can result in alcoholism / drug abuse (make sure it isn't you ... be calm and collected).
One of the parties may need to take steps to avoid depression / self-destructive behaviour (make sure it isn't you ... be calm and collected).

If the above relates to you get the help you need it is not a weakness to ask for help ... it is a strength ... if it is the other party going down this slippery path then this is where the tolerance and compassion comes in.

Something else I want to mention but more indirectly linked to the above;

I see you going into therapy (as a therapist) because of your life experiences ... maybe even writing a book. One name kept coming to mind as I read this card and that was ... 'Beauchamp Coleclough' (maybe spelt wrong but you should check him out) ... I can see you follwing such a path whichever side of the fence you sit.

Good Luck ... the balls in your court ... maintain the calmness ... maintain the dignity.

Woody

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
Hi Woody, it is even more amazing that we have never met and thousands of miles separate us. Your single card and reading was on the nail. The world and things do work in very amazing ways. If you get the time could you pick another for me, all good if you are to busy, Have a good one and thanks again.

Hey there marsend,

So pleased the card I drew for you was relevent to you and now that the requests are more of a trickle than a torrent I'm happy to accept 2nd requests so here goes;

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of CUPS

You have had your share of experience in loss / sorrow and/or separation and for many the danger is allowing this to harden your heart or make you bitter ... instead there is so much wisdom to be gained from such lessons.

This card seems to be indicating a fresh start to something ... a new chapter in your life. I feel that you are the kind of person who tends to follow their heart and that is great but be sure to avoid the pitfalls of illusion ... there could currently be a conflict of sorts between your heart and the need to take action ... you might also find yourself offering help to others because of your empathy with the feelings of others.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join