It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

Thank you, as usual, you are right on the mark.

You've given me a positive foundation for the future.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladykay
hi woodwytch
if you have a spare 5 mins
id love you to do a reading for me
my concerns are for my youngest daughters health
thankyou so much x

Hey there ladykay,

I'll happily draw a card for you to try and throw a little light on your situation but in the cases of health always seek the advise of a doctor too (I'm sure you have I'm just obliged to state the obvious
).

The Card Drawn Is - THE MAGICIAN

As I have stated numerous times I do not consider myself psychic so I have no way of knowing whether your youngest daughter is a child or a grown woman ... what I do know is that her problem is caused by a blockage ... what I don't know is whether that blockage is presenting itself in a physical way or a psychological way ... what I do know is that even if there is a physical blockage it has manifested from a psychological blockage.

I get the feeling that you are exhausted (with worry) ... impatient (for results) ... sad (because your daughter is not well).

Now at the risk of sounding all 'new-agey' ... however this blockage is presenting itself (physical illness / depression) it is caused by a blockage in the flow of her life-force ... I feel the problem is psychological because this card is telling me very strongly that communication is the cure that will release said blockage (whatever her age). There is something inside her that she needs to get out and even she may not know what it is at this point. But from your position you need to push to make sure she gets the correct care ... don't let them brush you off.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by herenow
Hi Woody,

Thank you, as usual, you are right on the mark.

You've given me a positive foundation for the future.

Happy to be of help ... I thought it was a good positive outlook ... good luck with it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
How about a reading for me?

I am self-employed and hence, I am concerned about the financial security of my future

Regards.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thankyou so much woodwytch
youre spot on regarding a blockage. its presenting itself physically but could well be to do with pyschological problems too which may need addressing,

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by oohay
How about a reading for me?

I am self-employed and hence, I am concerned about the financial security of my future

Regards.

Hey there oohay,

Ok, let's see what information a card can give you.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of PENTACLES

As someone who is self-employed I can well understand the feelings of raw panic that must occasionally sweep over you in the present finacial climate and you probably feel like you're under threat and hanging on by your fingernails ... at the moment I feel that fear is ruling your life and this could result in fatigue and/or depression ... but there's no need for all that because the card that came out for you is just what you want to hear.

This card talks of gain / pleasure / living the ideals ... it really doesn't get much better under the circumstances. As long as you keep on top of things and ride the current wave you will come out the other side in a postion you can presently only dream of ... a life where you can succeed both materially and spiritually and you can lead a productive, active and settled life in which you are self-assured and spiritually aware. However, to receive all this you must maintain confidence in your abilities even under your current pressures and be flexible enough to make changes when necessary ... you have the ability to survive this and come out on top with all of the above. WOW !

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladykay

thankyou so much woodwytch
youre spot on regarding a blockage. its presenting itself physically but could well be to do with pyschological problems too which may need addressing,

I'm so pleased I got it right ... I'm always aprehensive when it comes to health issues because it's important not to get it wrong ... and even if I question my translation of the card I have to stick with it.

I will just emphasize that if the particular issues are addressed the physical will improve ... you'd be surprised how often such things go hand in glove with each other.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there oohay,

Woody

Okay. I am a bit relieved now.

Thanks for those encouraging words.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by oohay

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there oohay,

Woody

Okay. I am a bit relieved now.

Thanks for those encouraging words.

Trust the card ... all you have to do is keep your head and be flexible.

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Woodwytch...your thread seemed to be dropping off a bit, and we just can't have THAT.
Guessing you're busy, but if you could see fit to swing by it'd be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Please pull a card for me dear friend.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

I haven't been on ATS very long but I have been following your thread on and off since I started and I think it's a beautiful thing that your doing here. Now that you seem to have caught up with the requests, and if your willing, would you be able to pull a card for me?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
hi Woodwytch...

would you give me a reading?

thx

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Woodwytch...your thread seemed to be dropping off a bit, and we just can't have THAT.
Guessing you're busy, but if you could see fit to swing by it'd be appreciated.

Hey there Caver78,

Sorry for the delay in drawing your card (all who have requested in the last week) ... my son has been ill in hospital (what a start to the year this has been) ... hopefully things can start to settle now and I can finally get caught up with all my work chores and Tarot ... I've even got a paranormal investigation report to write up that I did before my son was taken ill and I may do a thread about that on here too (just need to catch up first).

Thanks for giving the thread a little nudge Caver, I'd hate to see it die because I love drawing and reading the cards (keeps me on my game).

That said let's see which card is waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of PENTACLES

The first thing I feel before I get into the card is a sense of conflict and jealousy around you that has caused some confusion maybe even left you feeling a little mentally exhausted ... but fear not because this card is a good one ... a very good one.

True you may have felt as if you'd lost your way or forgotten your priorities a little but that is because of a slip in discipline the truth is you already have all that you need to progress. If you are keen to succeed both materially and spiritually then this is 'the' time so don't let it pass you by because of emotional distractions ... stay on top of the self-discipline and you will find yourself enjoying the benefits of a successful and full life of your own ... a productive ... active and settled life in which you will feel both self assured and spiritually aware. Like the hawk in the tarot picture look at things with a birds-eye view ... and you will see the bigger picture and know your true direction.

Woody

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Hi-I don't think you're going to get to me-you have indeed been swamped
Good of you to do it! I'm from North Yorkshire, BTW! Anyway, if you did make it this far, I'd appreciate a card & interpretation. Thank you
I started with the tarot but got more into the Greek Mythology side

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Please pull a card for me dear friend.

Hey there Nephra Tari,

Good to see you on the thread ... I know we don't communicate that often but you are one of the ATS members that I always take time to read. Let's see what your card reveals for you.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of PENTACLES

I feel that (very unusually for you) a blockage in your intuition is leaving you feeling a little disconnected and your inner compass is unable to get back on track ... you have a sense of losing or wasting energy ... if you have been preoccupied with other matters you could find it is starting to effect your physical health and part of your symptoms could be displayed as tiredness and apathy ... you need to turn within and find the gold buried deep within your soul.

You are or need to be a practical ... patient person at this time and take a methodical approach where needed ... these qualities should be used to improve your health along with sensible exercise and nutrition. The waters of life will soon start to flow again and progress will continue ... sometimes we have to have these enforced 'halts' in order to give us time to adjust to the new phase that awaits us.

Woody

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Hi Woodwytch,

I haven't been on ATS very long but I have been following your thread on and off since I started and I think it's a beautiful thing that your doing here. Now that you seem to have caught up with the requests, and if your willing, would you be able to pull a card for me?

Hey there 1littlewolf ... I love your username and I love your avatar (it has an awful lot going on in it) ... it's interesting that the snake in your avatar reminds me of the symbollic representation of the Egyptian Goddess - Meretsenger - and as she is the 'midwife' of birth / rebirth I feel that you are either just beginning your spiritual journey ... or you have been on what you thought was your spiritual path for a time but have / or are about to have your eyes opened to the reality of your direction.

Not too sure where that just came from but let's draw your card and see if it agrees.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of SWORDS

Sometimes before we can progress further or faster we need to learn a variety of lessons ... the main one is learning to let go of attachments to material things and then we can see the true source and meaning of the words wealth and abundance which lies at the soul of the seeker.

The keywords of this card are - intellectual / decisive / discriminating ... if this card represents a person it will be someone who is firm but fair (someone who shows little emotion / affection) ... in extreme cases this card can warn of someone with cold even aggressive tendancy's so please be aware of someone you may already know or indeed someone who may soon come into your life ... if possible they should be avoided ... certainly kept at arms length ... remember ... forewarned is forearmed so don't worry about this.

This card can also appear when the recipient needs to make a decision based on facing facts that could involve some kind of sacrifice. That said (and although this may sound a little negative on the surface) I can't help but feel that these things will bring the most positive results ... you just have to have the courage to do what you know is right.

Woody

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
hi Woodwytch...

would you give me a reading?

thx

Hey there Thurisaz I will be happy to draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of WANDS

I feel that in your case on this occasion a little conflict is needed but don't act on impulse ... maybe you are torn between two things in a particular situation ... there could be disruption in communication because you feel indecisive ... you need to reconnect with your energy source only then will you be able to resolve difficulties that are causing blockages ... I feel an element of impatience and/or edginess ... almost like a child with an attention deficit disorder.

You are a naturally enthusiastic and energetic person and your dynamic attitude inspires others. This card seems to indicate the early stage of something maybe an initial interest in a project / relationship ... but you need to calm things (take a deep breath and relax) in order to communicate properly during such beginnings so as to set the best impression of who you really are ... but I feel there will definately be a faster pace to your life for whatever reason.

Woody

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi Woody, I hope your son is well by now.
I have an adult son who is not well and he lives in another part of world, I am in US and he is in Ukraine.
My heart always in pain worrying about him and his future.
Would you be able to ask Tarot about my son's future? Will be he ever better?Or worse? Please don't be afraid to tell me the truth,
Thank you,
Inna

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thank You Woodwytch.....that's meant most deeply and sincerely. You and yours remain in my prayers, I was distressed to hear about your son.

Almost forgot....you were dead on....except the lapse in self dicipline is more like a ''trip and faceplant''......lol. Yes it hurt to admit that.....grin.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join