It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
Hi Woody, I haven't had a reading in years, if you have the time, please add me to your list, good on you and thanks.

Hey there marsend ... let's see which card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of CUPS

The first thing I feel is a sense that there has/is some kind of conflict maybe jealousy on someones part that has caused confusion ... the important thing to remember is not to cling on to situations/people that cease to have value to you and sometimes we need to attend to the past before we can move forward and let the past go.

This card also indicates the possibility of a reunion of some kind or the re-establishment of something. This is also a good time to exchange gifts with someone and maybe feelings too ... ideal time to have a heartfelt exchange between you and your surroundings ... develop a deeper affinity with nature and a deeper connection with your sense of home.

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Great to see you back!
I could use a reading,
especially interested
in my health. Thanks
in advance.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

Great to see you back!
I could use a reading,
especially interested
in my health. Thanks
in advance.

Hey there CD ... I've been catching up with your 'funny cat pics' on Signals thread ... you have the best ones without a doubt ... I literally laugh out loud at them they make my day

Anyhoo to the business in hand let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

The fact that there is a lot of blue and purple in this card and the princesses robe is billowing in the breeze indicates healing from a deep spiritual plain ... a lifting and lightness to the things that are ailing you ... there may be family commitments that have been weighing on you and worsening health issues because you feel the need to be there for everyone else ... you may have been struggling with the demands and expectations of others.

You have good communication skills and verbal diplomacy so find a way to let those around you know what you need ... your load will be lightened and the answer to your question comes from having a fresh viewpoint ... your health issues can improve when you learn to delegate (mentally and physically) and 'tell' people what you need.

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think it is really cool you are doing this for free, I would be very thankful if you took a minute to pull a card for me?

It has been a long time since I had a reading, and I have zero skill with the cards!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thank you so much - I love the
image of the card and it told me
exactly what I needed to know.

Glad you enjoy the funny image
thread - I am hooked on it, lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
I think it is really cool you are doing this for free, I would be very thankful if you took a minute to pull a card for me?

It has been a long time since I had a reading, and I have zero skill with the cards!

Hey there Mijamija

I've spent what feels like a lifetime trying to get the point across that not all people into this kind of thing are money-grabbing con-artists (it only takes one person to have one bad experience and understandably they are suspicious of all) ... the whole point behind this thread was to show that the genuine people are not in it for the money but the pleasure of doing it and the help it might offer the recipient.

It's the same with my paranormal investigation group W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) ... we never charge a penny ... we do it because we enjoy it and we always learn something new about the paranormal but most of all we help people to understand what's happening and if necessary close the activity down.

Of course I have to earn a living so I charge minimal fees for full 1-2-1 tarot readings and Pastlife Regression Therapy even then I feel bad charging and will often waver my fee for people who need my help but genuinely have finacial problems that's why I'm never gonna be rich

And that is what people should look for in these fields ... a genuine taroist / clairvoyant / psychic etc will either not charge ... charge a minimal fee ... waver or reduce a fee when necessary.

Ok I'll just step off the soapbox and draw you a card

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

I feel you may have been dreaming about something for a while and wishing it would become a reality ... use clear vision and common sense when making important decisions ... whatever your physical age you have a youthful optimism and you have come to a new phase ... this card points to a new and important chapter in your life but however optimistic you are and however hard you dream ... never lose sight of reality.

Sometimes we have to take a risk to get things moving again but that doesn't mean leaping blindly into the void without looking ... you can still enjoy life even if you have to be serious on occasions it's all about the balance. To gain wisdom combine openess with your optimism and add a big dash of awareness.

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks so much! The card was spot on on several different levels! I am in complete agreement with you as far as doing things because it is in your heart, but also having to be practical enough to earn a few pennies. Some people in the psychic field charge outrageous fees, but others do it out of the genuine desire to share their gift....I think it has to be both. People have talents and they are of value, so charging a fee is fair in my mind. But I am happy that you also share your gift freely as well.

Again, thanks so much!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Been reading this thread for some time now and just wanted Woodwytch to know I enjoy it.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch, you drew me a card last fall, since then alot has gone on and been alot of changes. So, if you have the time, I would like to have another card drawn also.

Thank you so much, really enjoy what you are doing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Gseven

Would you be willing to do mine?

Pretty please?

Hey there Gseven it would be my pleasure.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

There have been times when someone who has/had a part in your life has been destructive or behaved/reacted inappropriately even maybe aggressively ... there was someone who should not have been trusted.

However, that was then this is now because this card is telling me that there is the potential for the beginning or deepening of a relationship ... there also seems to be a lot of creative inspiration flying around ... this is a great time to open yourself up to the many warm and nurturing relationships which will come your way so don't let past bad experiences spoil future experiences. Use your lessons learned like a filter when meeting new people ... at the moment there are numerous genuine people around and this card is all about new beginnings (relationships / ventures / jobs etc) just like the image on the card 'your cup runneth over' !

Woody

Wow, that was pretty good! Fit right in! Thanks so much for taking the time!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Interesting reply ... you sound almost complacent (prepared to put up with the hand you've been dealt) ... remember this card also says that although you feel trapped in a situation you alone can undo the shackles that bind ... sometimes we settle for the devil we know because we're scared to try something better ... or we feel we don't deserve it for some reason.

Look inside and be honest with yourself ... the answers might surprise you and come from a place you didn't expect.

Woody

Thanks. Im pretty sure this is leaning towards career more than anything else. I work on contracts, i like the work, but its sparse and when it does happen, its long hours and tiresome, and at the end of it, you know you wont have work again. Not a fun feeling.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

wow, that is strikingly spot on. Thanks for that so much.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija

Thanks so much! The card was spot on on several different levels! I am in complete agreement with you as far as doing things because it is in your heart, but also having to be practical enough to earn a few pennies. Some people in the psychic field charge outrageous fees, but others do it out of the genuine desire to share their gift....I think it has to be both. People have talents and they are of value, so charging a fee is fair in my mind. But I am happy that you also share your gift freely as well.

Again, thanks so much!

I'm pleased you could relate to it and I feel I should just add that you 'feel' to me like a very trusting person and that is a great quality to have ... but when you meet new people take a little time to weigh them up ... they may not always be what they seem and you might end up hurt ... that said never lose that innocence that you have it's what makes you the person you are.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Been reading this thread for some time now and just wanted Woodwytch to know I enjoy it.
Thanks

Hey there Caver78,

Thank-you very much I really appreciate that comment ... it's the reason I do what I do

You didn't ask for a card and it would be unethical of me to draw one without your request but if you would like me to read a card for you just say the word.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Hi Woody, well done, you were spot on, on several different levels! Good on you mate.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
hi woodwytch
if you have a spare 5 mins
id love you to do a reading for me
my concerns are for my youngest daughters health
thankyou so much x

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by herenow
Hi Woodwytch, you drew me a card last fall, since then alot has gone on and been alot of changes. So, if you have the time, I would like to have another card drawn also.

Thank you so much, really enjoy what you are doing.

Hey ther herenow,

Pleased that you're enjoying the thread and I'll gladly draw another card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of PENTACLES

There seems to be a certain restlessness about you and it seems to revolve around work or lack of and finances / material aspects of your life. There could be some frustration even jealousy if you see others succeeding around you ... you might also feel you are in the wrong job or the right job hasn't yet presented itself ... perhaps you should explore your goals and see if you need to train for a job you would enjoy and could reap the rewards from (literally and psychologically).

You might be surprised to know that there is financial assistance out there to help you achieve your goal ... just maintain balance and fairness ... there is a high potential for good job prospects and social life on the horizon ... but remember you only get out what you put in so make the effort and the rewards will follow ... wait for them to fall in your lap and they will pass you by.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

My pleasure.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill

wow, that is strikingly spot on. Thanks for that so much.

Pleased you enjoyed it and you could relate ... hope it helps you progress.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend

Hi Woody, well done, you were spot on, on several different levels! Good on you mate.

Pleased you could relate to it ... it always makes me smile when people are genuinely surprised that the card(s) actually picks up on events in their lives. Even after all the years I have worked with the Tarot their accuracy still amazes me.

Woody

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join