It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Update On My Computer Blow-out

Hey there guys ... god I miss not being able to check-out ATS every day ... I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Anyhoo, my desktop tower seems irreparible ... I'm just hoping the documents for my two ebooks and all my pictures are retreivable from the hard-drive ... I know this probably sounds like I know what I'm talking about but trust me ... I don't !

All I know is that if the hard-drive is also f@@ked and the info is lost then I have lost the best part of 10yrs work and I will probably cry like a baby.
Yes I have the basic content backed-up ... and yes ... I have my original hand-written and first draught hard copies ... but that doesn't really touch the surface of all the work I've put into it ... I would be devastated.

But I digress ... this message is not intended to be a stage for my self-pity ... it is just to let you know that I should have a new (or at least a reconditioned) tower within the next 7 -10 days (fingers crossed and finances permitting)

So until then I will just continue to answer queries / questions on this thread etc but will not read anymore cards until my own computer is back in working order (I'm currently snatching a couple of hours internet time on my good friend - Phenex's - laptop whilst she is at work).

I'm not too sure when I will have access to her laptop after today but please keep your requests and questions coming ... I will get around to answering all of them in the fullness of time ... I promise.

So there we are ... the soap-opera that is my computer drama ... as the situation stands at the moment.

I so miss not being able to click on any time I choose ... and I hate faulty technology ... it should be indestructable ... I mean ... stuff breaking is just primitive

Woody

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is there any way you could draw a card in relation to what is going on in the world over the last 24 hours please?
I appreciate you have internet problems and card readings pilling up, but it would be interesting to see the portends of current events.
thanking you in advance
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks a lot for your post.

I like the positive feeling it gave me, I love stars and looking at the night sky, I also enjoyed the view on the card
(I'm male unlike your friend haha)

Peace.

My pleasure Pheonix ... and the Star is a beautiful card (such a soft healing energy) ... and good to see that as a male your 'base chakra' is in good working order.

Woody

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by coyote66
hi may i join the party too?

thank u sir

Hey there coyote66 ... you certainly can join the party ... and that's 'mam' but you can call me woody

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee5d374c126.jpg[/atsimg]

There seems to be some kind of blockages in your life at the moment and it is only clear communication that can clear these blockages and open you up to a new phase. This is likely to be in the areas of relationships or work ... maybe it's just a case of them having fulfilled their purpose and now it's just time to move on ... but you need to explain this to those concerned otherwise you will be blocked further with a sense of guilt for not being up front.

You should visualize your future and still give thanks to your past because that is what has brought you to the place you are now. Goals that you had been aiming for may no longer satisfy you ... but you need to take some time to recharge your batteries and rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life.

Woody

awsome! thats just what i felt
i had a hard time to get rid of the people in my life.. i mean they just wont move on. and i need some space to develop myself! especially my mother, shes an aries and she suffers of some sort of severe insecurity syndrome.. is it possible for u too read her as well?
might could help her too...

many thanks there Woody

I'm pleased the card touched the right spot ... and I feel your frustration when you are ready to fly and others try to tie you to the ground. Sometimes we have to be firm but the best idea is to do that in a gentle way for those with insecurities ... sometimes they fear being left alone ... sometimes they fear for our safety ... even if it's not always apparent their intentions usually begin in the right way and from the right place ... but then they get a little twisted.

I also have a mother like that and it can be a nightmare at times ... but you can't allow them or anyone else to block your progress ... however ... it is always worth examining their reasons ... just in case we miss the point that a delay may be necessary sometimes because the timing is out.

Always look for the middle ground ... but never live your life for other people ... that doesn't mean you should ride rough-shod and selfishly over others ... it simply means you have the right to bloom and grow.

Woody

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Is there any way you could draw a card in relation to what is going on in the world over the last 24 hours please?
I appreciate you have internet problems and card readings pilling up, but it would be interesting to see the portends of current events.
thanking you in advance
Rainbows
Jane

Hey there angelchemuel ... I like this idea. Unfortunately I cannot add a picture of the card but ...

The Card Drawn For The World In the Next 24hrs Is - THE WHEEL

This card picks-up on the disconnection in the world and that the inner-compass seems unable to get us back on track.

Now this is interesting because we have to ask ourselves ... does this refer to the political instability and religious unrest at home and abroad (riots / wars) ... or is it referring in a more literal sense to the 'inner compass' of the world as it is reaching the natural end of an epoch ... the Mayan reference to natural cataclysm (polar shift) ... reaching it's climax in it's 2012 prediction - The End Of The World As We Know It ... please pay specific attention to the fact that nowhere in the Mayan statement does it claim the world will be destroyed or that all will be lost ... the importance lies within the words As We Know It ... I don't personally believe for a single second that the world will be destroyed beyond existence ... but I do vehemently believe that the signs are already ... and indeed have been showing since the Total Eclipse Of The Sun - 11:11am - 11th August 1999 that the world we once knew ... is definately ending ... in every way.

But to take this to the next level rather than leave the statement hanging in mid-air ... I believe the ultimate outcome of this end (death) ... will be the subsequent renewal (rebirth) of the World and the way we perceive it (naturally / politically / personally ... the biggest of these changes will likely result in the next stage of human evolution (but that's just my personal opinion of course)

If you would like to know more about my personal opinions on these subjects click the link below;

The Atlatean Analysis
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

On a more mundane level and for the next 24hrs the Wheel tells us that there will be much of the same as our leaders continue to go aound in circles like dogs chasing their tails.

What we need to be on the lookout for are the synchronistic signs (we at ATS are pretty good at spotting these kind of things) because they could provide us with some important information ... so keep your eyes and ears alert.

It does indicate that one particular cycle might be coming to an end ... although with so much going on in the world at the moment it is pretty much impossible for me to determine what area this may occur in.

The Wheel card brings us guidance when it tells us that wisdom comes when we no longer behave reactively ... but become aware of the themes that are woven throughout our lives.

Something tells me that the politicians (our great leaders) have their heads so far up their own @$$e$ that they are oblivious to such things and choose to plod on regardless (going around and around in the same old circles) !!!

If by some miracle they remove their heads from such dark places they actually have the potential to make a little progress in some areas over the next 24hrs. When I write this ... in my head I keep seeing Libya (I haven't seen the news today) so hopefully things can settle down in that area at least.

It will be interesting to look back at this card tomorrow and see if it was correct in any way ... I've never drawn a card in this way before so it'll be a new experience for me too.

Woody

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh WOW!
As soon as I saw Wheel....I knew what was coming! I can add that Mother earth is going through some massive shakes in the last 24 hours too.
What goes around, comes around eh!
Maybe I'll give this a go with my Angel cards now....I hadn't thought of doing it until I stumbled on your thread, and decided it would be better to ask you first....you know....just to see..
This card makes so much sense on so many levels on a global scale it makes perfect sense.
Thank you so much for your time.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Oh WOW!
As soon as I saw Wheel....I knew what was coming!

I had exactly the same reaction when I saw the card that was drawn.

I can add that Mother earth is going through some massive shakes in the last 24 hours too.
What goes around, comes around eh!

When I drew the card I had not seen the news or checked any other threads on ATS ... so at the risk of sounding like I live under a rock at the back of a deep cave
I had no idea about the quakes in the US. But when I caught up with these events over the last couple of days the Wheel came to mind again and seemed even more relevent (symbolically) to the 'The Ring Of Fire' which of course is known for it's quake activity and of course includes Japan ... so that may be something to watch carefully.

Maybe I'll give this a go with my Angel cards now....I hadn't thought of doing it until I stumbled on your thread, and decided it would be better to ask you first....you know....just to see..

I think it would be a great idea to draw one of your Angel Cards ... and maybe make a post here on the thread to see if they have any similarities. It would be an ideal way for those who are interested in the cards to compare different types. And as things have quietened down on the thread this might be an ideal opportunity ... I'd be really interested to see what comes out myself.

This card makes so much sense on so many levels on a global scale it makes perfect sense.

Doesn't it just !

Thank you so much for your time.
Rainbows
Jane

My absolute pleasure Jane ... and thanks for the rainbows.

Woody

edit on 24-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hi, you drew a card for me a bit ago. I really appreciated it and I was wondering whether it might be possible for you to draw me another card....please?

I'm willing to wait and be patient.

If so I'd be very grateful.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi woody - We have connected in the past tho it has been a while and not sure if you would remember. If you get a chance...... I would love for you to draw a card for me .......... Also, no rush ........ In the meantime, I hope all is well with you and yours .....

Love and Light....

Trek

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello Dear Woody!
Thanks for your help to all of us!

May I have one please?

Happy

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm an amature Tarot card reader I have the Dark Grimoire desk.

Could you give me a single card reading please, FYI I'm a pisces born on Friday 13th of March. 13 seems to be a significant number in my life as well for example two of my best friends that I have a great deal in common with were married on that date and 13 comes up a lot in conversation, anyway I digress lol

Thanks In Advance

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you Woody!

Every one of us want to know about our future, I mean GOOD FUTURE!

I would like to Know why I came here where I live now, is it possible?

SNC

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Just wanted to thank you. The card you read was completely true and your tip has helped me tremendously. You have the real gift; my friend.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I'v been reading tarots for 3 years, and I only do it for my family.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there coyote66 ... you certainly can join the party ... and that's 'mam' but you can call me woody

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee5d374c126.jpg[/atsimg]

There seems to be some kind of blockages in your life at the moment and it is only clear communication that can clear these blockages and open you up to a new phase. This is likely to be in the areas of relationships or work ... maybe it's just a case of them having fulfilled their purpose and now it's just time to move on ... but you need to explain this to those concerned otherwise you will be blocked further with a sense of guilt for not being up front.

You should visualize your future and still give thanks to your past because that is what has brought you to the place you are now. Goals that you had been aiming for may no longer satisfy you ... but you need to take some time to recharge your batteries and rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life.

Woody

awsome! thats just what i felt
i had a hard time to get rid of the people in my life.. i mean they just wont move on. and i need some space to develop myself! especially my mother, shes an aries and she suffers of some sort of severe insecurity syndrome.. is it possible for u too read her as well?
might could help her too...

many thanks there Woody

I'm pleased the card touched the right spot ... and I feel your frustration when you are ready to fly and others try to tie you to the ground. Sometimes we have to be firm but the best idea is to do that in a gentle way for those with insecurities ... sometimes they fear being left alone ... sometimes they fear for our safety ... even if it's not always apparent their intentions usually begin in the right way and from the right place ... but then they get a little twisted.

I also have a mother like that and it can be a nightmare at times ... but you can't allow them or anyone else to block your progress ... however ... it is always worth examining their reasons ... just in case we miss the point that a delay may be necessary sometimes because the timing is out.

Always look for the middle ground ... but never live your life for other people ... that doesn't mean you should ride rough-shod and selfishly over others ... it simply means you have the right to bloom and grow.

Woody

it may sound funny, but i feel myself like a vessel that is already full.... and there is no sense keeping to fill me in. u know. but there is like still lots of idle liquid tea... and what i do is find other vessels to be filled with the tea. and that is what is left of me....

and what i want to do is to fill the cups of the people closest to me, but theyre rejecting! sometimes i feel its their right to reject me. but all i actually want is just to help them being self sufficient. maybe im delusional, but i feel its frustrating me..

maybe it is caused of lack of trust, but in the other hand trust can be deliberating. and i like to keep my freedom.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Turn a card for me and see what comes up

Im from Texas by the way and my date of birth is March 1st 1977.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have wondered about Woody. I hope she is okay.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
put me in the que for a card please, no pic needed, have my own deck

cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
pick a card any card..my card...or cards....please

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I have wondered about Woody. I hope she is okay.

THE WOODWYTCH IS BACK !

OMG It has been so long since I had a working computer (been getting by on the loan of a friends laptop for a couple of hours a day) so much has happened in the last few months (I won't bore you with the details other than to say between broken computers ... health issues ... and planned house moves ... it's been a pretty hectic time) but as of next week I should be up and running on my websites again;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans ...
www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Atlantean Analysis (my serialized ebook) ...
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

And taking requests for Tarot card draws on this thread ... I have to find out where I left off and catch up on requests that I still have to answer so please be patient and I promise I will soon catch up (starting Monday 23rd Jan 2012).

I have really missed you guys and spending quality time on ATS and I'd also like to thank everyone who has contacted me via u2u with there concerns and questions ... it's nice to be appreciated and I'm so pleased you have all been so happy with the accuracy of your cards ... I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread ... long may it continue.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join