It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks guys for all the feedback and u2u's (I will get around to answering them) ... that's it for another day and tomorrow we begin with a card for GeeDee who is on Page 49.

See you all on the morrow. Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh wow....just WOW!!! I have only recently joined and have just stumbled on your thread....I LOVE it!!!

Would it be possible for you to draw a card for me please?? What do I have to do??

Thank you for brightening up my Saturday night!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I humbly beseach thi, oh wise oracle.

I made a request to you, on page 23 back on June 27. But I think I got overlooked. A usual thing for me. I guess I'll try one more time, to see if you'd want to divinate a nice card for Mua. I made my Av color more stand-out ish, than the default black it was. Thanks!!!
edit on 13-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I humbly beseach thi, oh wise oracle.

I made a request to you, on page 23 back on June 27.

You certainly did.

But I think I got overlooked. A usual thing for me.

You definately didn't ... so stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I guess I'll try one more time, to see if you'd want to divinate a nice card for Mua.

No need ... your card was drawn on Page 37 ... 4th post down ... unless of course you were hoping I'd forgotten and would draw you a 2nd card (in which case ... naughty girl)

I made my Av color more stand-out ish, than the default black it was.

And very nice it looks too ... I like deep purple ... and as you will see the colour scheme matches your card

Thanks!!!

My pleasure. Woody

edit on 13-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh, hopefully you will catch up this coming week and can start on people asking for 2nd cards!

I was the 5 of Wands person with the work situation. Last week, a sort of change at home (my childhood home) took place. I will pay more attention to that area, too. The work situation is sorting itself out. I kindly stepped off the merry go round with the irritated coworker while remaining alert and diligent in my work and in my dealings with her. I suspect she may be lying in wait but she has gotten easier to deal with for now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody !

I have been thinking about Kherunah !!

If you mean as in Reiki - 'Karuna' and thinking about it as an energy release and practice ... I think that would be a good way to restore balance between your inner and outer worlds.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Thank you very much for your card and time.

I am pleased with the card and your interpretation of it.

Looking forward to these changes as they are BADLY needed.

My pleasure ... and all the more pleased to hear that you welcome the changes ... so many people fear change and that only serves to complicate their lives. Good luck to you and the direction you take.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Diyainoue

'Excabilistic' ... to be honest with you I don't think it's a word you'll find in the dictionary ... but it seemed to fit the purpose of your card

I will get around to answering your u2u with in the next day or so ... but I think you already know the answers and meanings

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Much thanks and apology Woodwych, I just came from reading my...reading. I was -certain- I made sure to follow every page, and I totally overlooked my reading!
That was a goody, really accurate. I soooooooooooo am experienced in loss and sorrow, and I always find something to laugh about, anyway. There have been terrible evil people in my life, and some were freedom-threats. Wholly dead-on, as the Brits say. (I think, they say...)
Thanks so much, you are one --rightous-- light-worker. Woodwych rules!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Lonewolf032 ... thank-you for being patient in the wait for your card to be drawn (Grey Wolf - with blue eyes is one of my Totem Power Animals and the card drawn for you is one of two that represents me as a person in the Tarot Deck, so there should be a good link here).

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ce7a0fcad19.jpg[/atsimg]

If life isn't flowing the way you would like it to then maybe there is a reason ... communication is the best way to solve problems at this point so don't withdraw from conversation ... clear communication will clear away the blockages and open up the gateway to a new and more productive phase.

This card requires you to be independent and analytical so if these are not qualities that come naturally to you then they are characteristics that you need to develop. This card is often drawn for people who have had more than their fair share of upset and heartache that result from loss / separation / bereavement or something equally as devastating ... but these are not things we should allow to harden our hearts or make us bitter (that would be far too easy) ... instead we learn from the experience(s) and then use our newfound wisdom and knowledge to help others who are having similar experiences because we can relate to their pain.

Quite often we are the type of people who go into the caring professions (therapists / counsellors / nurses) or extremely good friends ... alternatively we share our experiences with others to help them through intellectual endeavours and writing. As a result by helping others ... we help ourselves and grow in strength and wisdom.

Woody

Hello Woody. Thank you very much for the reading. I do appreciate the time and consideration in drawing the card and taking a look and helping me to understand a bit more what needs to be done.

I've been a bit lazy, I suppose, recently and a bit withdrawn. I do my best to help those around me but I do need to communicate more. I do have the caring nature about me, and I think the main purpose for me being where I am at right now is to help a particular individual/friend through a tough time in his life. I will do my best to communicate with the others around me more so than I am now and hopefully that will help to bring some needed resolution here.

Of the independant and analytical qualities those do come quite naturaly to me. I guess I've gotten away from it in a sense due to current situation I find myself in and that is my fault I suppose. For some reason I think I felt that I needed to rely on someone else to make some decisions when I should have gone ahead and made them myself. Guess it's time to step back up and start doing something more rather than sitting back and waiting on someone else.

Again I thank you Woody for a great reading and I hope to someday to meet you if the opportunity arises. You are indeed a Good person of great character and high morals. You have a good weekend and who knows maybe we will run across each other one day and say hi, until then safe travels.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Thanks Woody, your spot on there. Just what I needed to hear.

I really appreciate you picking a card for me.

Albert

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

That Hit home. Thanks Woodywytch.
Aloof I am, as I do observe from a nice safe distance. Being a mother with now grown children I have been busy exercising all those immediate desires, but do keep an eye on the partially written novels scattered about the house. Spot on.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi Woody

Would love for you to draw a card for me, I've had a lot of synchronous moments recently and there is a particular number that is recurring in my life at an increasing rate (don't check my profile or you'll know the number, I've already asked about it in another thread haha). It was freaking me out a little, but now it's freaking me out a LOT!!
Hopefully the card you draw will shed some light (I've got a strange feeling I know what suit the card will be but I'll let you know after you've done it :lol

Thanks for sharing your talents

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
To woodwytch:

I've been following your thread for awhile, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading each one of your card interpretations. You really are fantastic at it.

I just recently started reading tarot about a year ago. I try to do a card a day too for myself and my partner, but since you are much better than I am, I would be honored if you could read one for me. I feel a little lost right now, and it's hard for me to get things done in my life, and a little push or guidance is totally welcome

Thank you.

Hey there Xaberz ... so pleased you've been enjoying the thread I bet you thought I would never reach you
and with practice you will become just as good with the Tarot ... it took me years before I had the confidence to read without checking I was right with the book ... let alone read for perfect strangers ... but once you take the plunge you never look back ... keep it up and good luck

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e63b7abbec.jpg[/atsimg]

If life hasn't been flowing as you would have liked it to lately then maybe it's for a reason ... know that communication is the best way to solve any current problems ... by focusing on clear communication you will release said blockages and open yourself up to a new phase.

And trust me this card heralds a great new phase that I'm sure you will love ... not only will hope return where you thought it was lost when you look for the bigger picture you will see that there are signs waiting to guide your way ... and just like the hawk in the image of this card your sight will be keen in picking up these signs and your determination will provide you with direction.

As a result of this phase you could find yourself enjoying the benefits of a successful and full life in which you are self assured and spiritually aware.

Woody

This is fantastic! Thank you. As for communication, I can definitely see how a lack of it on my part has led to where I'm at. I've been taking a break from work, and I've been looking for a new job. I see job offerings but I haven't taken the time to communicate, aka write up a resume and cover letter for them. It's like I'm waiting around for the right job that will make me happy, and I see opportunities (like the hawk) but just wait around longer for a better one. I suppose I'll know it when the right one comes along, but probably in the mean time I should consider getting a job, even a mediocre one or I might be in for some financial trouble, haha.

But thanks!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewolf032

Hey there Lonewolf032 ... thank-you for being patient in the wait for your card to be drawn (Grey Wolf - with blue eyes is one of my Totem Power Animals and the card drawn for you is one of two that represents me as a person in the Tarot Deck, so there should be a good link here).

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ce7a0fcad19.jpg[/atsimg]

If life isn't flowing the way you would like it to then maybe there is a reason ... communication is the best way to solve problems at this point so don't withdraw from conversation ... clear communication will clear away the blockages and open up the gateway to a new and more productive phase.

This card requires you to be independent and analytical so if these are not qualities that come naturally to you then they are characteristics that you need to develop. This card is often drawn for people who have had more than their fair share of upset and heartache that result from loss / separation / bereavement or something equally as devastating ... but these are not things we should allow to harden our hearts or make us bitter (that would be far too easy) ... instead we learn from the experience(s) and then use our newfound wisdom and knowledge to help others who are having similar experiences because we can relate to their pain.

Quite often we are the type of people who go into the caring professions (therapists / counsellors / nurses) or extremely good friends ... alternatively we share our experiences with others to help them through intellectual endeavours and writing. As a result by helping others ... we help ourselves and grow in strength and wisdom.

Woody

Hello Woody. Thank you very much for the reading. I do appreciate the time and consideration in drawing the card and taking a look and helping me to understand a bit more what needs to be done.

I've been a bit lazy, I suppose, recently and a bit withdrawn. I do my best to help those around me but I do need to communicate more. I do have the caring nature about me, and I think the main purpose for me being where I am at right now is to help a particular individual/friend through a tough time in his life. I will do my best to communicate with the others around me more so than I am now and hopefully that will help to bring some needed resolution here.

Of the independant and analytical qualities those do come quite naturaly to me. I guess I've gotten away from it in a sense due to current situation I find myself in and that is my fault I suppose. For some reason I think I felt that I needed to rely on someone else to make some decisions when I should have gone ahead and made them myself. Guess it's time to step back up and start doing something more rather than sitting back and waiting on someone else.

Again I thank you Woody for a great reading and I hope to someday to meet you if the opportunity arises. You are indeed a Good person of great character and high morals. You have a good weekend and who knows maybe we will run across each other one day and say hi, until then safe travels.

Pleased the card gave you a nudge in the right direction ... sometimes it's all we need

And wouldn't it be great to bump into each other by chance ... maybe I should set-up a 'Meet The Woodwytch' convension ... probably just be me and you sat there twiddling thumbs

Speak soon friend. Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill

Thanks Woody, your spot on there. Just what I needed to hear.

I really appreciate you picking a card for me.

Albert

My absolute pleasure Albert.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

That Hit home. Thanks Woodywytch.
Aloof I am, as I do observe from a nice safe distance. Being a mother with now grown children I have been busy exercising all those immediate desires, but do keep an eye on the partially written novels scattered about the house. Spot on.

Hey there Witness, what a coincidence because your post hit home with me too ... when you mentioned the partially written novels ... it reminded me that it's been too long since I added a chapter to the serialized version of one of my own ebooks (thanks for the reminder)

The Atlantean Analysis

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Start re-reading what you've written and pick up the thread ... you may have a masterpiece waiting to be completed.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

You never know ... finding a job ... even a mediocre one might lead you to what you really desire ?

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
Hi Woodwytch
ill have a go could you please draw a card for me
thanks a lot
Graham.

Hey there GeeDee ... let me begin by apologizing for being away from the thread since Friday ... unfortunately I had broadband issues but they have now been amended and we are back in the game.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/192b38031013.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is all about looking to the future but there may have been something holding you back ... a missing piece so to speak. Something hidden or supressed is likely to be revealed now and this could lead to the resolution of a complex situation. Also any superficial or unhelpful attachments can finally be released.

Once this is done and the way is cleared you will start to see that your hard work (literally and/or metaphorically) will begin to bear fruit ... particularly if it relates to business / writing / invention / communication. This is an ideal time to make longterm plans with confidence and realize your goals. Your future has the potential to be bright.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
May I also have you turn the cards for me? Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hey there Shawny2222 ... I'm more than happy to draw a card for you let's see what's waiting shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WORLD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a13af7ffc7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well before we get to the good stuff you need to take care that you are not reacting to a situation inappropriately ... you may need to take a step back and slow down a little. Beware and be aware of aggressive and destructive people ... or those that are simply deluded ... those who are not to be trusted have no part to play in your future life and if there is anyone who fits this description then you need to distance yourself now ... if there is no-one like that then remain vigilant.

The reason you don't need people like that who might drag you down is because there is a high chance of great success waiting for you ... something that will bring you deep and satisfying fulfilment that will leave you feeling on top of the world. If you follow this positive line you will find that you can stop striving and open up to the blessings of life all around you ... don't let this chance pass you by because of other people.

Woody

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join