It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Would it be ok if you drew a card for me please?

ty, great thread.

Hey there Darkblade ... it would be perfectly ok to draw a card for you ... and just to prove the point here it is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a59b20e29b6.jpg[/atsimg]

I believe you may have been feeling a little stuck ... unable to move forward ... or there may have been delays in completing something. However, you shouldn't worry be cause inevitably movement and completion will follow this phase of restriction sooner than you might think.

This card tells me that whether you are male or female you are either already ... or have the potential to be intelligent and articulate ... but can sometimes be a little impetuous ... and that may be the reason for the restrictions ... just to slow you down a little and prompt you to think before you act.

Either way there are about to be some radical changes in your lifestyle / routine. New friends may appear or in fact a whole new life may open up for you.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
what's a good tarot card deck to buy Woodwytch?

Hey there JPhish,

Well there are literally hundreds of Tarot Decks on the market today ... but if you are a complete novice I would recommend the Rider Waite Deck (and accompanying book) ... simply because they set a good foundational knowledge of the Tarot in general.

Then once you have the 'feel' of the Tarot and a reasonable understanding of the cards inividually and as a collective it is entirely up to you.

Personally my two favourite working decks are The Tarot Of The Ages ... and the deck I'm using here Druidcraft Tarot Deck ... because I love the pictures ... the colours ... the symbolism in the images. It's really a case of choosing a deck that (a) you like ... (b) you can 'see' most from in the pictures ... (c) have a good 'feel' for the symbology.

Woody

edit on 12-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharonbaron
thank you for the card . I feel you are a very compassionate person. I do know my husband fits the bill for being jealous contolling etc. but I do have the strength to do something about it.. I have MS and dont let it get the best of me maybe thats why I am alot better off than alot of other folks that have it also. Thank you for your time and enjoy your post and website.
Sharonbaron

Thank-you and it was my pleasure.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That's it for the day guys ... I will be back tomorrow with a card for albertfothergill who is on Page 48

See you on the morrow. Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody !

I have been thinking about Kherunah !!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your card and time.

I am pleased with the card and your interpretation of it.

Looking forward to these changes as they are BADLY needed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Diyainoue ... drawing the card for you gave me no problem at all and when I saw what it was it left me exhilarated on your behalf ... the only thing here that would drain my energy is the thought of you ignoring the advise that this magikal card brings your way !

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213c8a594b50.jpg[/atsimg]

A big part of you has been withdrawn from the world and it needs to reconnect ... not just with those around you but with everyday life. Beware of false relationships and/or false hopes resulting from you not taking the time to be still. You have been ignoring your inner promptings for too long and if it hasn't done so already this will lead to illusion and delusion in your inner world ... that will inevitabley have detrimental effects on your outer world.

Now ... with this beautiful Excalabistic card you are being offered the opportunity to cut yourself free from the outdated or negative attachments that you have been holding on to for far too long. This card finally brings you the chance of clarity and success ... a clean break that heralds a new and healthy beginning ... don't let this chance go unheeded my friend ... now is the time !

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill
Hello Woody

Will you please pick a card for me,

Thanks,

Albert

Hey there Albert ... I would be happy to pick you a card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2375c188c4.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that your energies are a little low and you may be feeling blocked because there never seems yo be enough hours in the day ... and this could be feeling frustrated by the fact that your creative fire is eluding you ... but rest assured this will pass so don't allow yourself to be impatient or depressed by this spell.

First of all you need to clear away any unnecessary clutter away from your life ... take stock of the situation ... and move forward. Know that a relationship / project / business that you have been nurturing may now be ready to grow by itself ... just have patience and trust ... and allow the natural cycle of growth and development to take place.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reg

It was my pleasure to draw a card for you ... and they don't come much better than the Sun card. So pleased to hear that you tackled the issues of yoru past ... but this card reminds you of the strength you have in adverse situations ... and will continure to shine bright in your future ... remember the Sun is the bringer of light ... and in light we find wisdom.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugsbunny1967

Hi Woodwytch,

Apologies for the long delay in replying to you. I really don't know how to take the card? In a way, I was expecting something else entirely. I do, however, have a lot of emotional baggage, mainly financial, but also health, home, educational opportunities wasted, and other personal issues from the sublime to the ridiculous.

What I suppose I was looking for was a bit more in-depth, but as you say, maybe change, and letting go of the past is what I need to begin to heal and love myself for who I am, and not for what others expect of me?

Thank you again.

There is only so much depth you can get from a single card reading ... but I think you have answered your own question in the last paragraph

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva

I thank you, Woodwytch.
That's a rather amazing reading.
Very helpful, also.

Thanks

*blushes ... why thank-you ... very pleased to be of assistence.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch
ill have a go could you please draw a card for me
thanks a lot
Graham.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Hello woodwytch

Tell me what the cards see in me, it will be appreciated.

Thanks.
edit on 11-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

Hey there Phoenix (I thought you were my real-life friend for a moment ... her ATS username is 'Phenex')

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38fed58b6546.jpg[/atsimg]

When life doesn't flow exactly as we would like it to there is usually a reason ... and that reason is usually because our goals are not best suited to us or our greater good. Communication is the best tool you can use at this time and clear communication will help to clear away the blockages and redress any misunderstandings ... especially if someone has been abusing a position of power.

Your aim (as you rise from the ashes) should be to develop a calm ... clear confidence in the future. If the past has left you bruised and you need healing ... you might find it useful to tune-in to the Star's bright yet tranquil energy. If you start to do that regularly you will notice positivity ... along with your self-esteem growing. Acknowledge the fact that your inner and outer worlds are connected and you should strive to maintain the balance in both.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Thank you Woody, I can think of no better question to ask myself; is this not enough to let go and to finally overcome what has held onto me for so very long?

I certainly have the faith part down, blind faith perhaps, but blissful to a fault!

I felt "The Fool" would be the card! It has always expressed itself to me in so many ways; my own deck is the Crowley Deck and the Fool is depicted very much as I see myself. It is odd but I can remember the very first time "The Fool" came up in a reading for me, the reader looked at me and and showed me the card and simply said, "this is you".

Ever since I have considered myself "of the Greenman". I will try take a moment to enjoy this World before it is gone! Thanks again!

The Greenman's energy will never steer you wrong my friend. Pleased you enjoyed the card I drew for you

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

I'm absolutely amazed... I'm currently between jobs and have been weighing the pros and cons of moving my family because of it. And I'm also in an 'inbetween' state as far as spiritual beliefs as well, so this is double icing on my cake.

I have chills at the moment due to the accuracy of the card you drew for me, Woodwytch.

Thank you so much, this gives me much more clarity of purpose going forward!

Warmest Regards,

I aim to please ... and I'm really happy that you could connect with the drawn card so well as this was your first time experience with the Tarot

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
May I also have you turn the cards for me? Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I love reading these types of threads. I hesitate asking for a card given the time you have put into this, but alas, I ask.
I shall patiently wait, but I will also understand if you can't.

Hey there Witness2008 ... no need to hesitate ... I plan to draw cards on this thread for as long as people as me to ... it has been time consuming but I've enjoyed every second ... and every card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b59939521f82.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that (male or female) your characteristics tend to be inquisitive / objective and sometimes aloof. If you have a tendancy to survey life from a distance and see it as something to be observed rather than as an activity in which to participate you need to beware of losing touch with reality. You need to make the mature decision not to satisfy your immediate desires ... but instead work towards a goal that will bring rewards further down the line.

You may find yourself suddenly with a new impulse to learn and grow by taking this fresh viewpoint. Either way you can use your verbal diplomacy to achieve what you aim for and this could involve intellectual challenges or team sports.

Woody

reg

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by reg

It was my pleasure to draw a card for you ... and they don't come much better than the Sun card. So pleased to hear that you tackled the issues of yoru past ... but this card reminds you of the strength you have in adverse situations ... and will continure to shine bright in your future ... remember the Sun is the bringer of light ... and in light we find wisdom.

Woody

Cool, thanks again. Also just noticed you live in north yorkshire, i'm west yorkshire. it's a small world innit

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Hi Woodwytch.

I would like a Tarot card please when you have a chance.

Thank You!

Hey there sugarmonkey ... let's see which card awaits you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, there seems to be a degree of tiredness and apathy surrounding you at the moment but you need to have a necessary turning within ... a phase of introspection and apparent inactivity to unearth the gold hidden deep within the self ... and the Sun card is about to do that.

Remind yourself that you are free to express the radiant essence of your being and any projects that have been in the developing stages may now come to fruition. The bonus that comes with this card is the freedom to be yourself and the liberation from everyday worries.

Woody

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that!

I'm not exactly apathetic, but there is one aspect in my life at the moment that I think that could apply to.
Weird!

I am working on it though and know that there is something good waiting for me around the corner.

Thanks again my friend!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Hello WoodWytch:

I have just the last hour looking through this thread, at about page 20 I figured you were swamped!

But I can see you're now answering from page 47, so...would you kindly draw a card for me?

regards

Merigold

Hey there Merigold (I love the name it has a very Saxon ring to it) ... happy to draw a card for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eeca67bfcad.jpg[/atsimg]

It may have been the case that romantic desires have clouded your reason and intuition in the past and resulted in emotional confusion. Before embarking on a new relationship ... or trying to improve an existing relationship you should make sure you are centred ... clear-headed ... and calm.

You are about to find yourself in the enviable position of experiencing a meeting of hearts / minds / souls ... whether this is as already mentioned in a new relationship or the reconciliation of an old one. You can use the power of this love to heal past hurts and step forward into a more positive kind of love.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join