It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Greetings Woodwytch

Since you are catching up, would you be so kind to accept this late request?
I'd highly appreciate the effort.
Thanks in advance, blessings.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by i8miceb4
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for the reading. Unfortunately everything you said seems be the complete opposite of me. I have a solid relationship and am interested in the unconventional (hence me being a member on this sight). I find the conventional suffocating. Having said all that, I TRULY do thank you for your time in pulling a card for me.

I kind of thought you might say that somehow
and I have to admit it felt like a strange fit for you (as a member of this site) ... however I think it may be the case that there is something that you may have (or will) encounter delays or blocks with that is or does not respond to the unconventional approach ... and on such an occasion the tried and tested may be the way to go. The trick is to remain flexible and act accordingly otherwise you may miss out on something because you were not prepared to bend.

Whilst it may not seem relevant yet ... just bear the message of the card in mind for the next 4 - 6 weeks. However unlikely it might seem at the moment the message was very strong ... just seems weird that it would come out that way if it had no relevence to you and your potential progress in a matter (nothing to lose)

Woody

I don't believe in coincidence but I do believe I was meant to get this message for whatever reason. Perhaps to make me more aware of a upcoming situation? I shall keep my eyes open and once again, thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Woody, Thank you so much for sharing your gift with me. I am so inspired and hopeful now after reading your message about my card.
What perfect timing as well, we are supposed to "begin" tomorrow!

Thanks Again,

Lisa

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Very pleased to be of service

Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42

Woody, you have so accurately decribed the current situation i find myself in at the moment.
Yes i've put myself aside for the greater good, to me, that is the sole key in life to take care of eachother.
I felt it was my duty to do so, but now that i am alone, it is hard not to fall in a deep gap.
As strong as i am, the greatest strength came from the fact that they needed me and relied on me, i have not failed that trust and embraced my responsibility.

Much has happend in my life, but now i am thankfull for it, it gave me strength.

Although i am stuck for the moment, the mind becomes clearer every day.

Thanks Woody

You are a very wise person to be able to see the advantages you have gained from your adversity ... most people who have been through similar situations miss the point completely and see themselves as the victims.

Be proud of yourself ... the clouds will pass and the time will be yours.

Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66
Woody, Thank you so much for sharing your gift with me. I am so inspired and hopeful now after reading your message about my card.
What perfect timing as well, we are supposed to "begin" tomorrow!

Thanks Again,

Lisa

So pleased that you could take the message from the card ... it's all about the timing

Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiskyKisses

I would absolutely love to have my cards read by someone else, I've always just done my own. I rather prefer the H.P Lovecraft deck for my own readings, but it all really boils down to personal preference and what you really connect to. None the less! Read me!!! I entreat you! There's a fifty in it for you if you come up with "world domination"... just sayin'...

Hey there WhiskyKisses ... can't promise a message of 'world domination' but I can promise you a card

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3101c54f23e8.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel that there is a side to your personality that is idealistic / emphatic / romantic ... and because of this you have often had your feelings hurt (intentionally or otherwise) ... don't allow these pitfalls and setbacks in life let you forget how truly blessed you really are ... and don't let them harden your heart because it goes against your nature.

By nature you will be inclined to follow your heart but just be careful not to get lost in illusion. There may be some kind of social or artistic event in the offing ... and you could find yourself in a position to help others because of your sensitive nature towards those less fortunate than yourself.

If by the slimmest of chances this does not describe the character you are ... then I strongly suggest these are qualities that you need to develop within yourself so that you don't find yourself on the wrong lifepath.

Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

G'day woodwytch,

Thank you for this opportunity. As you have said previously, I've tried this on other threads, but to no avail.
Just curious is all.

Thanking you, (and pls don't draw the hermit card
)

Hey there Netties Hermit ... I have no idea what your card will be until I draw it so let's crack on

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cbb39e2cc3e.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok I'm reminded of the old adage 'be careful what you wish for' ... because when you see the image of your drawn card you may wish the Hermit had come out

But relax it's not as bad as you might think ... I'm guessing that most of the reasons you are currently feeling like the person in the image of your card are in fact partly your own doing ... not least because of your resistence to change ... it really is time to let go of a few things in your life (physically / psychologically / emotionally) otherwise you will continue to go around in circles making the same mistakes and end up so drained by it all that you feel like you are skewered to the ground !

Remind yourself that at the point of nadir ... things can only get better. I get the impression you may feel that you've been betrayed in some way or subjected to unmerited malice ... but you may be pleased to know (or remember) that it is always darkest just before the dawn and this time of difficulty is the precursor to happier times.

Consider the way you react to what happens around you ... and don't allow yourself to be trapped in this position again ... the storm clouds are about to break and soon you will see the blue sky breaking through.

Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Short and sweet today folks and tomorrow we start with a card for RuralGal who is on Page 45

See you all on the morrow. Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Wow, rather accurate I must say! *chuckles* and its a rather fresh change seeing a card without tentacles!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

Before I ask, let me say that I hope that I have not ever offended your senses by any of my previous posts; I do sometimes have a open window to my heart. I know my honesty is not always the key to respectful dialogue amongst peers and instead I should employ a quiet acceptance or disagreement within and just hold my tongue if I can; I am a fault through and through. So forgive me if that has been the case.

I do not really have a question, but perhaps I need some clarifying on what I should be focusing on over these next several weeks. I am hoping a card might open that door, if you would be so kind!

Thank you,

Ron

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello Woodwytch,

I wish you a great day and appreciate what you are doing on this thread.

It's been a few years since the last time I had a reading done and would be most appreciative and interested to see what you draw for me. This month will be an interesting month for where I am at right now and I just need a bit of reassurance/guidance that I am doing the right thing for those around me, those I love, and for myself.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi WoodeWytcche -

Out of work in San Francisco for 10 months - any rough ideas about what's coming down the pike for me?

thanks !

SIGI

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hi Woodwytch.

I would like a Tarot card please when you have a chance.

Thank You!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
if you dont mond could you pick a card

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Thank you very much woodwytch.

Scary and scary-er!!

I'm not sure if this is representing past, present or future for me atm.
I'll guess I'll find out soon enough though.

One question I have for you though - if these cards are upright or inverted would you have said so?
Not that it matters so much. Thank you so much for your time.

- Netties Hermit

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Thank you very much woodwytch.

Scary and scary-er!!

I'm not sure if this is representing past, present or future for me atm.
I'll guess I'll find out soon enough though.

One question I have for you though - if these cards are upright or inverted would you have said so?
Not that it matters so much. Thank you so much for your time.

- Netties Hermit

I usually have the cards in the divinatory position ... but in most cases I start with the potential negatives / obstacles / difficulties etc that could arise from said card ... then explain further how the advise that the card offers can be either avoided / worked through / taken on board for the best outcome of the specific situations that arises from the card.

This is just the way I work and when drawing a single card it is the way that offers the most information ... otherwise the readings would be pretty repetitive in a thread like this ... and from the feedback that's been coming in over the last 40+ pages it seems to be working

But it would be true to say that most Tarot Readers have their own way of doing things and if another reader was to pick a card for you it may be quite different but it would hopefully still be relevant to another area of your life.

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiskyKisses

Wow, rather accurate I must say! *chuckles* and its a rather fresh change seeing a card without tentacles!

Pleased you enjoyed it

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hi Woodwytch,

Before I ask, let me say that I hope that I have not ever offended your senses by any of my previous posts; I do sometimes have a open window to my heart. I know my honesty is not always the key to respectful dialogue amongst peers and instead I should employ a quiet acceptance or disagreement within and just hold my tongue if I can; I am a fault through and through. So forgive me if that has been the case.

I do not really have a question, but perhaps I need some clarifying on what I should be focusing on over these next several weeks. I am hoping a card might open that door, if you would be so kind!

Thank you,

Ron

Well I read this and I've been wracking my brain ... and for the life of me I don't think you've ever offended me have you ?

I've always found your replies to me and/or others to be honest and on topic ... and I like honesty ... I like civil debate and disagreement if an opinion is warranted and the critique constructive ... so let me just say right here that from memory you have never upset / offended / angered me (unlike some of the people in my other thread where I shared some photographs that might 'possibly' have had some paranormal content ... yah gads ... you would have thought I'd shown them pictures of child torture they were so OTT)

Anyhoo, I digress ... and I will be happy to draw you a card when it reaches your turn (which now I've caught up quite a bit shouldn't be too long).

Woody

edit on 3-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharonbaron
if you dont mond could you pick a card

I'll draw a card for you just as soon as I reach you in the request list

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join