It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
When you get this far I would like a card drawn for me. Even if you do not get to it til later in the week it would still be pertinent to my upcoming situation.
Thanks for all the time you have put into this thread. I have been watching it for awhile before I decided to ask for myself, because these type threads tend to drop off fast as the op gets completely overwhelmed.
Keep up the good work.

Hey there tinkytink ... well I'm guessing it's been longer than a weeek since you made this request so I hope it's still helpful in some small way,

The Card Dawn For You Is - 7 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f692a0cd7bd5.jpg[/atsimg]

I get the feeling that you are something of a dreamer ... certainly if you are not a Pisces I think there is a high probability that you have Pisces as your rising sign and bear the characteristics of such. That's not to say this is a bad quality ... far from it ... it's just that sometimes the lines between imagination and reality might become a little blurred. And this could sometimes be a problem because whilst you are drifting along dreaming about your ideal world or situation ... you are in danger of missing out on a real life dream situation.

If there have been problems at work or you are currently unemployed there may be something hidden that is impeding your progress ... taking the time to unearth these hidden dynamics could be very productive and enlightening. Otherwise you could find yourself faced with a selection of posibilities and propositions but without due care and attention they could evaporate before your eyes and leave you empty. Explore your potential but do not allow it to turn into daydreaming again ... it would be such a waste.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Hi, long time no see. Been away for a while. Great thread. Always been a bit on the fence with this topic but would be very interested to see what you have in store for me, if you have the time of course.

Hey there TLA good to see you back ... let's see if we can shift you off the fence must be a little hard on the derier

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WHEEL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0f36d6cb9ce.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems that for a long time you have felt like you are going around in circles and getting nowhere fast ... setting off with good intentions but inevitably falling into the same patterns and making the same mistakes ... and ending up in the same position !

You need to take steps to break the cycle and it might please you to hear that old wounds can now begin to mend ... if there is an opportunity to resolve conflict and restore peace don't be too proud to initiate it ... otherwise just step away from it now because there is nothing more to be gained as it stands. Accept your part in any quarrels and let go of any sorrow that has been burdening you.

Know that this cycle of your life is coming to an end and a new one has the chance to begin (if you let it) ... time to trust in the process of life. Above all don't be afraid to relax and release a little of the control you exert over your life or relationships. Wisdom comes when we no longer need to act reactively but accept the themes woven through our lives.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woody, Woody, Woody, how on earth do you do this?????
Almost spot on. A sceptic no more am I.
Firstly my friend, thank you for taking the time and effort to do my reading.

Now, although some of my relationships have been going around in circles, it is more that my professional life is in schmuck. I am awaiting word on a transfer I have applied for in order to return to Toulouse and my home (and partner). The circle you could be referring to is the ups and downs I am experiencing regarding my being away from home. I do try to control it and subdue it, I suppose that is the soldier coming out of me.

Anyway, I will certainly heed your words.
As ever Woody, you have my utmost respect and thank you again for your effort. Oh, and I suppose I am a typical Sagittarian.

By the way, this is my 1,000th post. It had to be to you didn't it. That must be symbolic in itself.

Peace.
TLA

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling 1 out of 10 see me!!!

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: A multitude of gramatic and spelling sins.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
may you please draw a card for me?

Hey there chinabean ... let's see what the Tarot Deck has for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ceade28f87c.jpg[/atsimg]

I get the feeling from this card that you are a sensitve ... tender ... imaginative person and an opportunity is likely to present itself that would enable you to follow your dream. However, I also feel that there is an influence in your life that is quite harsh and judgemental (father / husband / authoritive figure) and tries to dampen your enthusiasm. If this is not the case then maybe it is you who are too hard on yourself. Either way this needs to be ignored ... otherwise you will not be able to pursue the life that was intended for you or desired by you.

This card in itself is so full of lovely things for you including the beginning of a loving relationship with someone who appreciates the person you are and loves you because of it ... there is also the opportunity to begin new projects ... and there could also be good news concerning the arrival of a new soul in the world.

Never let someone else's or your own insecurities ever stop you from being the best that you can be.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
Have a go at me
Very interested in what comes up.

Thanks for doing this!

Hey there free_form ... hope your drawn card lives up to expectations,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FOOL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e7d81a6865e.jpg[/atsimg]

You need to change your current perspective because with this card being drawn for you it means you are about to start an brand new chapter in your life. Any disappointments or missed opportunities that you have been dwelling on because they are in the past and your future starts here. Wisdom comes with experience but you can still be wise and experienced and maintain a youthful optimism.

If you have had a few knocks / setbacks / let downs you should strive not to allow that colour your future. Sometimes when things seem stuck we need to take a risk to get things moving again ... but that doesn't mean you should throw caution to the wind. You can be serious about life and still enjoy it ... see this new chapter in your life as a great adventure ... a jouney of discovery on both inner and outer levels.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
To woodwytch:

I've been following your thread for awhile, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading each one of your card interpretations. You really are fantastic at it.

I just recently started reading tarot about a year ago. I try to do a card a day too for myself and my partner, but since you are much better than I am, I would be honored if you could read one for me. I feel a little lost right now, and it's hard for me to get things done in my life, and a little push or guidance is totally welcome

Thank you.

Hey there Xaberz ... so pleased you've been enjoying the thread I bet you thought I would never reach you
and with practice you will become just as good with the Tarot ... it took me years before I had the confidence to read without checking I was right with the book ... let alone read for perfect strangers ... but once you take the plunge you never look back ... keep it up and good luck

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e63b7abbec.jpg[/atsimg]

If life hasn't been flowing as you would have liked it to lately then maybe it's for a reason ... know that communication is the best way to solve any current problems ... by focusing on clear communication you will release said blockages and open yourself up to a new phase.

And trust me this card heralds a great new phase that I'm sure you will love ... not only will hope return where you thought it was lost when you look for the bigger picture you will see that there are signs waiting to guide your way ... and just like the hawk in the image of this card your sight will be keen in picking up these signs and your determination will provide you with direction.

As a result of this phase you could find yourself enjoying the benefits of a successful and full life in which you are self assured and spiritually aware.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok everyone that's it for another day on the Tarot thread ... tomorrow we begin with summer5 who is on Page 35 ... I actually feel like I'm catching up now that things have slowed down a little

See you on the morrow. Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

YEAH!!! I am looking forward to it. Thank you, Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hey there zosimos ... as always let me thank-you for your patience. The Card Drawn For You Is - THE TOWER It's funny because I was only thinking yesterday that considering the state of the world at the moment I was surprised that the Tower card hadn't shown itself yet. As you may or may not know the Tower is one of those cards that most people dread ... but personally that's not how it should be seen ... so please don't worry and allow me to explain. Like all the card definitions the generality of the Tower means the same for everyone ... but the specifics differ from person to person. So with that in mind I think I would be right in saying that you are currently carrying the weight of the world on your shoulder ... and not all of that burden is your own but because this is the type of person you are you feel an inability to delegate or break free from something that is limiting you. What the Tower tells you to do in general terms is strip back all your preconceived notions ... right back to basics so that you can rebuild on sound foundations and repair your weak spots. I would be sugar-coating the pill if I said this card didn't involve some kind of disruption or change ... but you must also be aware that this will prove to be beneficial in the long-term. These changes may be at an inner and/or outer level and there will be times when you feel like you are in freefall ... but this is the very thing that will lead you to the next stage of your path and on that path you will receive a flash of insight and illumination. So in short don't see this card as a negative ... see it as the adventure that will propel you on and wake you up quite suddenly (exciting). Woody

no problem my friend, thank you for pulling a card for me.
nope, did not know that, this is my first reading and i don't know much about tarot.
seems like the right card for me. i do indeed feel as though i have the weight of the world on my shoulders.
yea there is something limiting me, I'm not sure what it could be although i may be lieing to myself, and thats where its lost hah.
that does sound like what i need to do.
hahah! I LOVE adventures, sounds like a blast.
when i think about it this might have already happened, or is in the process, but we will see

thanks again woodwytch, really appreciate you taking your time out to do this reading for me. i find this kind of stuff extremely interesting. stuff like this just vibes with me in an odd way

edit on 27-7-2011 by zosimos because: to quote the quote?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank you Woody. Reading through your thread before I asked you to draw a card for me, I was actually caught off guard the first time I saw the rebirth card. It literally sent some sort of wave through my body everytime I saw the card and its the reason I decided to ask for a card. I will be honest and say I was a bit skeptical. The qoute below also sent an energy through me. There's no denying that I experienced something.

I believe now.

I think you already know that you need to make changes but you just don't know how ... you have been hesitating to commit yourself to change but changes are coming

Now all that's left to do is channel that energy from within, outwardly. Sounds so easy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockmetalr

Hey there Rockmetalr,

Any of the Rider Waite decks you provided links for are fine ... all the decks are the same (there is only one Rider Waite Deck per se) it's just that sometimes there may be a varient in the colours used but the images are the same.

Two things required;

Make sure your Rider Waite deck includes the book to instruct you and guide you.

Never buy a secondhand deck of Tarot Cards ... ONLY EVER BUY A BRAND NEW DECK !!!

Prices may vary but as long as they are new and include the book it doesn't matter which you choose.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Woody, Woody, Woody, how on earth do you do this?????
Almost spot on. A sceptic no more am I.
Firstly my friend, thank you for taking the time and effort to do my reading.

Now, although some of my relationships have been going around in circles, it is more that my professional life is in schmuck. I am awaiting word on a transfer I have applied for in order to return to Toulouse and my home (and partner). The circle you could be referring to is the ups and downs I am experiencing regarding my being away from home. I do try to control it and subdue it, I suppose that is the soldier coming out of me.

Anyway, I will certainly heed your words.
As ever Woody, you have my utmost respect and thank you again for your effort. Oh, and I suppose I am a typical Sagittarian.

By the way, this is my 1,000th post. It had to be to you didn't it. That must be symbolic in itself.

Peace.
TLA

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling 1 out of 10 see me!!!

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

edit on 27/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: A multitude of gramatic and spelling sins.

Although it is certainly not my aim ... I am proud that you are now a 'believer' and see there is more to these things
And I am particularly proud that you used your 1,000th post on my thread

And guess what ... I'm also a Sagittarian (also an archer) what's the chances

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zosimos

My absolute pleasure

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad

Thank you Woody. Reading through your thread before I asked you to draw a card for me, I was actually caught off guard the first time I saw the rebirth card. It literally sent some sort of wave through my body everytime I saw the card and its the reason I decided to ask for a card. I will be honest and say I was a bit skeptical. The qoute below also sent an energy through me. There's no denying that I experienced something.

I believe now.

I think you already know that you need to make changes but you just don't know how ... you have been hesitating to commit yourself to change but changes are coming

Now all that's left to do is channel that energy from within, outwardly. Sounds so easy

So pleased the card made an impact on you ... and this is the card that offers so much opportunity for a new start ... see it as an exciting adventure that will bring all kinds of new things into your life both inner and outer.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Fate?
It is strange. I was at a Middle Age fest here in Germany a while back, in my kilt and stuff (you know, as you do to look the part-ish). Anyway, this young lady came up to me and said "I know you. Not from here or now, but from another life." Then then proceeded to tell me my name and that we had known each other and that I had been a warrior. It was really very weird, and has led me into thinking about past life regression. That is what drew me to your site.

And the archer part, I still like to practice when I get the time.
edit on 28/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

edit on 28/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
I'd like a card please, when you have a chance

Hey there summer5 ... let's see what your patience has waiting for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b59939521f82.jpg[/atsimg]

It feels as if things haven't been flowing as they should and your self-esteem may be a little low ... I don't know why but I get the feeling that you have been loosing or wasting energy on a certain situation and in an effort (consciously / subconsciously) to stop this or change this ... you have become detached so that you feel like you are surveying life from a distance rather than being able to partake in it at the moment. If you are looking for answers that seem to be eluding you don't be tempted to pry into or spy into other peoples lives ... there is nothing of value to be learned from this and it would backfire on you ... allow the situation to settle naturally (this will be sooner than you think).

As a person you have good communication skills and a verbal diplomacy and if you don't already then you should begin to channel this into intellectual challenges ... this will bring balance and perspective back into your life and things will start to flow again. You may well feel the urge to learn and grow with this fresh viewpoint.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Fate?
It is strange. I was at a Middle Age fest here in Germany a while back, in my kilt and stuff (you know, as you do to look the part-ish). Anyway, this young lady came up to me and said "I know you. Not from here or now, but from another life." Then then proceeded to tell me my name and that we had known each other and that I had been a warrior. It was really very weird, and has led me into thinking about past life regression. That is what drew me to your site.

Fate indeed ... I love these little synchronistic events that occur from time to time ... sadly for most people the pace of day to day life is too fast and furious that they miss them. Hope you enjoyed reading the Pastlife Casefiles on my website ?

And on a completely separate note a personal confession ... I have two guilty pleasures that are guaranteed to give me goosebumps ... the first is without a doubt ... a man in a kilt (very manly and very rugged there's something about the way they swish at the hem)
... and a close second is a man with a soft Irish accent (I could listen to him read a shopping list and I'd still go weak at the knees)

But I digress er hum ! (*woodwytch composes herself)

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well, I am 50% there. My accent is very middle English. As for your website, I love it. If I lived closer, I would try and book a regression session with you.

But, needless to say, you have a fan right here.

As for the kilt, I normally wear it to all the festivals here, especially the Bayerisch beer fests. It always demands a response from the local lasses.

And I have now rejoined it, as my old email address I used before is no defunked.

Finally, for all you Woody fans out there:

pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
It appears you are caught up Woody! If you can, draw a card for me, please! Thanks!

Hey there whos2know ... thank-you for being so patient let's see which card is waiting for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701186163cde.jpg[/atsimg]

You seem to be in denial about certain parts of your 'self' and whilst you may be trying your best you feel a certain vunerability so you are not acting with full awareness and integrity. Whatever it is that's making you feel this way do not allow yourself to become a martyr or a victim even though this situation may not have been your doing or your fault you should rise above it.

It is time to let yourself be guided by trust and then you can pass through your fear and emerge stronger for the experience. Any lonliness or confusion exists because you were not able to see the full picture but rest assured that anything that had previously been hidden from you will surface and then you can act according to the clearer picture ... this card usually indicates some kind of deep revelation that will help you face your fears and often lead to a psychic awakening ... or a deeper understanding of your 'self' !

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
hello Woodwytch....I have been a Tarot fan for 40 years or so.....I find it and the I-Ching to be excellent guides....I am 60, libra, living in Arizona, and I could use your take..We are torn as to which way to go in business and life.....so, could you kindly pick me a card and send me on my way?....thanks very much! Dory in Arizona

Hey there doryinaz ... let's see if the Tarot can help provide a little direction shall we,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2539fbb5d7c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, this card certainly indicates cause for celebration ... so I am going to say that the plans and projects you are considering have the potential to be successful ... but before you dive in headlong you really need to dot the 'i' s and cross the 't' s ... if there are contracts to be signed you should be sure to read the small print just to be sure that nothing can come back to bite you on the a$$ further down the line. And whatever you do ... do not be tempted to cut corners. If you follow this advise then there is nothing to worry about but one thing to bear in mind is that you should be careful of getting sucked into a materialistic world-view.

With all these points covered you can begin to enjoy and relax the things you have achieved and know that you have come to the end of a difficult and somewhat exhausting period in your life ... I feel there will also be some kind of offer of help and this will boost your energy.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join