It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 37
173
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balta

Hey there Balta ... well I don't know if you've received your money yet and I can't guarantee that the card drawn will help you in that way but we'll certainly see what comes out for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of PENTACLES



There seems to be an ultimate battle going on within yourself and now is the time to work with it consciously. Although this card has been drawn several times for different members you asked me specifically about money owed to you and whilst I can't determine in all honesty whether or not the work payment has been paid to you or not I can say that the 'PENTACLE' suit represents financial matters and the 'ACE' represents new beginnings. Therefore I can say that your finances are about to take a turn for the better because it predicts earnings success / growth / happiness.

I feel the problem in the past has been that you have not been as assertive has you should have been and people have used you because of that (you are too nice with a meek attitude) ... sometimes you have to grasp the nettle and speak up for yourself ... you have endured much hardship in your life one way or another ... now there is the potential for that to change if you maintain a strong positive attitude and don't let people walk over you for their own ends.

Take on the Totem Energy of the 'BEAR' ... power and bravery ... there is nothing holding you back from success ... only you.

Woody




Hello Woody, thank you very much for the card. All is true.
im still waiting for the money, i have a good feeling.
Thank you again for the reading.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Balta because: (no reason given)


So pleased to be of help ... stay positive


Woody




posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Well woodwytch, color me happy. At first, I didn't see the application in my life. Then I looked at it from the macroscopic view. This is so on point about my life, literally. I am ready to move on to a higher version of myself but it doesn't seem to be happening, as of yet. However, you have given me a focus to find what might be keeping me from that forward step. Thank you so very much for not only the reading and the suggestion of looking to my emotions, but for the feeling of "it will happen, and soon." I am so very appreciative of your time and efforts on my behalf.

May love and light shine on you, in you and through you


Thanks for the great feedback and you did right to examine the reading deeper ... often people skim the surface and dismiss it but if they take time to look deeper into the words they see just how the card actually applies to them.


Woody



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Thank you very much. I read the post with my card, but for weird reasons have just now been... able, to reply. I have always taken this type of advice seriously no matter where it comes from, and it has come from strangers on the street, and now someone on the internet. I guess I go with my feeling at the time. Because we all know there are some wackos out there. Heck, I might be one of em. To get to the point, I will enter into the next phase of my life with less fear and more love and antipation. Thank you very much! I had a feeling that things were finally getting better. I have been waiting a long time for this and I hope things will stay the course they are on now. But I will keep a watchful eye out, as always, as my life seems to like e as a fallback plan. However it turns out, i should be better off with less fear and anxiety!
Thanks again and peace to you!


Thanks so much for this feedback it means a lot because it helps me to improve if / when necessary.

Good luck for your future plans


Woody

edit on 16-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Thank you with much appreciation in advance, if you'd like to try out a reading on Mua. I'm 51, (Area 51!) a hermetic spinster, and a Libra with Libra rising.


Hey there simone50m ... thank-you for being patient here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of SWORDS



Out of all the 'people' cards this is the card that I always feels represents me (in my own readings) and I feel that her characteristics probably represent the person you are just as well ... if not then they are the characteristics that you need to develop to help you progress from an ongoing situation.

Whether from a past or in a present situation a destructive person has had a part to play in your life ... someone who has limited the freedom of yourself and maybe others ... someone who's behaviour has been / is ruled by jealousy.

You are someone experienced in loss and sorrow ... but you have the knack of gaining wisdom and strength from adversity rather than letting it harden your heart ... you have the ability to find the silver lining in every grey cloud and turning it to a positive lesson in development after the healing is done ... you are (or have the potential to be) independent / graceful / analytical ... with a natural curiosity for anything mysterious / unknown.

Because of this your 'Golden Age' will return ... and if you chose to you would make a remarkable therapist counsellor because you have your firsthand experiences to draw on and the wisdom learned from such.

Very pleased to meet a kindred spirit (virtually speaking)


Woody



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
Greetings Woodwytch

Would you mind pulling a card for me please?

Thank you.


Hey there Atlantien ... I love your name because I have been digging up lost information to discolse the true meaning of Atlantis for nearly two decades (and it has nothing really to do with the sites reclaimed by the sea that make the news every other week ... or even Plato's translation of it) ... who the Atlanteans really were ... and the hidden clues they left for us to discover our original source. It's a subject that I'm passionate about and the topic covered in my 2nd ebook (FREE to read for anyone with an interest) ...

>>>The Atlantean Analysis



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Hi Woody,

I am also a tarot virgin but would be very interested in a card!? If the offer is still open of course!?

Regards

Truth_Hz


Hey there Truth_Hz ... very clever name let's see how this equates to your card shall we,


The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS



I feel you have been quite isolated recently (maybe by choice) I think you may have been doing some 'soul-searching' ... if you haven't done this then maybe you should try it because there are gateways to be opened ans there is a pathfinder within to guide you on this journey (may be time to introduce yourself if you haven't already).

After this period of isolation your communication skills and verbal diplomacy will come into play and you will feel that return to outer life. You may find a new impulse to learn and grow ... with a fresh viewpoint and self-expression this could herald a very successful time in your life.

Woody



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Hi

I found this thread way too late. I understand if you are not taking new requests, but if you eventually have time I'd appreciate having a card drawn. Thank you!

And thanks for being sgenerous with your experience and wisdom.


All the Best
edit on 28-6-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)


Hey there donatellanator ... not too late at all I kind of knew what I was taking on when I started the thread and at least it's slowed a little now so I feel like I'm beginning to catch-up at last


The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN



Would I be right in thinking that you are having difficulty confronting a long-standing situation (even if it's on an inner-level) ? There seems to be some difficulty maintaining peace because of a refusal to consider different perspectives (you or someone close). To remedy this situation you need to journey inwards and develop a technique of meditation that not only allows you to still the mind-chatter but see clearer visions offering you guidance and direction.

Once you have learned to do this you will find remarkable changes in all areas of your life (physical / psychological / emotional / spiritual). Given the chance you have the potential to reap all the rewards offered by this card not least of which include success and prosperity. The other thing this card brings is speedy solutions to existing problems by shining it's light into the shadier corners.

Woody



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well it's that time again ... tomorrow we begin with a card for creatureme who is on Page 25

See you on the morrow. Woody

edit on 16-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by donatellanator
Hi

I found this thread way too late. I understand if you are not taking new requests, but if you eventually have time I'd appreciate having a card drawn. Thank you!

And thanks for being sgenerous with your experience and wisdom.


All the Best
edit on 28-6-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)


Hey there donatellanator ... not too late at all I kind of knew what I was taking on when I started the thread and at least it's slowed a little now so I feel like I'm beginning to catch-up at last


The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN



Would I be right in thinking that you are having difficulty confronting a long-standing situation (even if it's on an inner-level) ? There seems to be some difficulty maintaining peace because of a refusal to consider different perspectives (you or someone close). To remedy this situation you need to journey inwards and develop a technique of meditation that not only allows you to still the mind-chatter but see clearer visions offering you guidance and direction.

Once you have learned to do this you will find remarkable changes in all areas of your life (physical / psychological / emotional / spiritual). Given the chance you have the potential to reap all the rewards offered by this card not least of which include success and prosperity. The other thing this card brings is speedy solutions to existing problems by shining it's light into the shadier corners.

Woody


Thank you so much! You are very kind.
I agree with this reading and will work on the area(s) mentioned. My 'refusal' is actually fear, so I am happy to have another perspective to substantiate my inner feelings.

Have a Great day, All the Best!



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Woody, I'm on page 23 - I got skipped. Please don't forget about me


In case this helps - born Sept 12, '83. male.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Woody, I'm on page 23 - I got skipped. Please don't forget about me


In case this helps - born Sept 12, '83. male.


Hey there SirClem ... I've just checked 'page 23' three times and you are most definately not on it ... so to give you the benefit of the doubt I also checked 'pages 22 and 24' (just in case) and you're not there either


Now if you can show me the page you are on and the names of the members above and below you then the error is clearly mine ... if not I can only assume that you are trying to trick your way into a queue jump and therefore you will either have to wait your turn like everyone else or remove your request.


Woody



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
Hi!

I would really love a reading from you!




Hey there creatureme ... thank-you for being so patient I know you were excited about seeing your card and here it finally is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS



Well this is the second time this card has been drawn in pretty close order but as always it means something very different for you than it did for the previous member(s) when it has been drawn.I feel in your case this card is appearing to give you some hope after a situation that has caused you some pain ... you may already feel that old wounds are healing and if you don't then rest assured that this will be the case very soon. This is the time to let go of sorrow and/or clear the air in a dispute ... and to do this you need to remind yourself that there are 2 sides to every situation and before you can fully heal and let-go you must accept your part (however tiny it may have been).

Only then can you begin to really use your communication skills to the full. This is a great time for some self-expression but maintain your quality of humility (or develop humility if necessary) this will definately give your future progress a head start. Your deep determination will see you coming back to life.

Woody



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
Hey, whenever you get to this page (25), I would love for you to draw a card for me and see what comes up.

Thanks in advance!


Hey there theUNKNOWNawaits ... you need wait no longer because here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of PENTACLES



Someone or something has disrupted the balance in your life and this seems to be because of either someones corrupt or heartless misuse of power ... or an unscupulous person who has deliberately withheld some information from you. I feel there have been some hurtful words spoken. As a person this card tends to represent someone who is cold and unemotional ... worse case senario someone who is not adverse to physical aggression ... this person is nowhere near a good as he would like people to believe and should be avoided or kept at arms length ... he should not be allowed to influence you or your own actions.

This could have something to do with finacial matters or material wealth certainly it revolves around practical matters. However, there couold be an opportunity for negotiation that will see you moving away from the storm. Maybe you are running into problems because you are trying to juggle two or more jobs / homes / demanding relationships.

But I also get the impression that you get some kind of pleasure (buzz) that the adrenalin of juggling a number of factors in your life might bring ... try to keep things at a playful level if possible.

Woody



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalowe73
Hi Woody,

I can see you have enough to keep you busy for quite a while, if you get chance i would love a card.

Thank-you



Hey there kalowe73 ... I bet you didn't think I'd ever get to you and yet here I am


The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of PENTACLES



If someone has made it impossible for you to help them you shouldn't allow it to make you feel insecure about your abilities ... you can find healing and you can find happiness. Most of all don't let worry make you meloncholy.

What you should do is take a break to enjoy the results of your hard work ... now this can be in the physical sense but it could also be on an inner level ... and whilst you take this mental break you should clear away the mental clutter that is holding you back only then can you truly take stock of the situation and be able to move forward ... learn to trust in the natural cycles of growth and the subsequent harvest.

Woody




posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Short and sweet today but back tomorrow with anglodemonicmatrix who is on Page 26

See you then. Woody



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Thank you!!!

It was spot on and was very good insight to what has happened and what already looks like what is beginning to happen.

I appreciate the time you took out of your life to do this and it could not have been at a better time for me.

Thanks again!!!



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Thank you!!!

It was spot on and was very good insight to what has happened and what already looks like what is beginning to happen.

I appreciate the time you took out of your life to do this and it could not have been at a better time for me.

Thanks again!!!


Pleased I was able to offer some direction and that the timing was valid


Woody



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by kalowe73
Hi Woody,

I can see you have enough to keep you busy for quite a while, if you get chance i would love a card.

Thank-you



Hey there kalowe73 ... I bet you didn't think I'd ever get to you and yet here I am


The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of PENTACLES



If someone has made it impossible for you to help them you shouldn't allow it to make you feel insecure about your abilities ... you can find healing and you can find happiness. Most of all don't let worry make you meloncholy.

What you should do is take a break to enjoy the results of your hard work ... now this can be in the physical sense but it could also be on an inner level ... and whilst you take this mental break you should clear away the mental clutter that is holding you back only then can you truly take stock of the situation and be able to move forward ... learn to trust in the natural cycles of growth and the subsequent harvest.

Woody



Hi Woody Thank-you so much for my card, was well worth the wait, I think its amazing what you are doing...i can relate to what you said 110%..This just assures me on what i have been beginning to think over the last couple of weeks.

Thank-you again
~Peace~



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kalowe73
 


It's always good to have some assurance that we are on the right track ... thanks for the feedback


Woody



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 

Thank you so much for the card reading. "enter the stillness" sounds like i should be spending more time meditating. As for the rest, there is something going on in my life and I think i need to just step back and let things progress.




top topics



 
173
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

log in

join