It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi

Yes, please pick a card for me to

Thank you so much

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Oh I would love for you to pick a card for me.
Thanks so much!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would love to see what my card reads. This should be an interesting thread!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hello Wood, if not to late I wouldn't mind you drawing a card for me as well. I find the Tarot quite interesting and wonder what would pop-up.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Ok - sounds like fun! Please draw a card for me.
I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks.

Hey there ShakaDoodle (love the name btw),

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc074933219e.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok, first of all 'DON'T PANIC'
... this card speaks of inevitable change ... this basically means that there is about to be a change in your life (whether you are aware of it or not yet) ... now this change will be easy or difficult depending on how flexible you are. At the moment you are in a position to make the changes in the way of your choosing ... but if you bury your head in the sand and hope it will sort itself out then I have to tell you that the changes will still happen but you may no longer have a say in how they happen.

The first thing you need to do is remove the deadwood (clutter) from your life so that (a) you can see the situation more clearly and fully (b) you open up room for new growth in your life.

Woody

edit on 13-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i would like to request a card.

thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello, Woodwytch. Do you think you can read a card for me? I have never done this before and am very interested.

thanks much,
csinvis!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hope I'm not too late Woody!

What does the dealer have for me?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Woody,

Please put me in line for a card reading if not too late.

Thanks for doing this. How generous of you!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Thank you Woody, I use to read the cards somewhat, I was learning.
Would be interested to see what it says for me.

Hey there Daisy good to see you stopping by,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b59939521f82.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that whilst you have good communication skills sometimes you have a tendancy to survey life from a distance. This is also a card that appears when someone is considering ... or needs a little push to learn and grow (maybe there is a new skill you have thought about learning ... if so this is giving you the green light to pursue it).

If you feel a little stuck then you should look at the situation from a different perspective ... then you will see that you can do anything you choose when it comes to self-improvement. This card tells me you are inquisitive by nature even if you don't always act on it.

Woody

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
can you draw one for me aswell? Hope it's no bother, could you also tell me what it means?.
Thanks in advance

Namaste

Edit: Im in my twenties
edit on 13-6-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
star and flag , great thread idea may i also have a card pulled for me

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I would love a card please
I almost always get a good read.

and I am well over 18

Thanx in advance

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks Woody!

Yes, the card makes perfect sense. I know I'm on the verge of some critical and momentous changes.

Your reading actually tells me a lot. Spooky how close you are to what's going on.

I know you're busy fulfilling other people's requests right now, but I'll let you know how it turns out shortly.

Can't wait to see how other people get along with this.

Thanks very much!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hello Woody >,> Woody.... no not going there again >,< Sorry I've been arguing with my spirit guardians lately over Will Power so if I seem abit off you know why. Now I have had a Celtic Reading been done on me in the past in real life by a good friend of mine who lets say for another good term isn't exactly human >,> But anyway I was wondering if you'd mind doing a Tarot Reading for me. I've been fascinated with getting another reading done because the one that was given to me ages ago is currently in the process of happening and eventually finishing o_O With that in mind I know that Tarot Readings are now known for not happening for quite some time and that in the end they could very well happen when you least expect it. So I'd "LOVE" to have a Tarot Reading done and if you could pick a card for me I would love that too but thats only if you've got the time. If you don't I'd be patient enough to wait for days / weeks for you to have time ^________^ Patience is something I'm working on at the moment too so it would be great training for me. Thanks and "LOVE" the thread. Star and Flag from me. Also I forgot to mention that I am well over eighteen. So yeah I am old enough to get a card reading.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Capatilized some letters

edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Added more info

edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Added more info again

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
may i please be 4th, never had it done before.
2nd
edit on 13-6-2011 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

Hey there truthseeker10, a tarot virgin hah ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/192b38031013.jpg[/atsimg]

This card indicates that this is a good time to make long-term plans with favourable financial returns ... however, if some of your dreams / plans have not come to fruition then maybe they were not for your greater good.

One thing I feel I should add here ... I think that for you to reap success in the future you need to be a little firmer with some of the people that you deal with (firm does not mean ruthless as I feel this would be completely against your nature) ... in the past you may have been put off to easily. This time there is the potential for enduring success.

Woody

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
thank you very much woodwytch, its spooky how accurate you are

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thanks Woody - the card certainly is in tune with
who I am and what is going on in my life right now.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you could draw a card for me, I'd love to see what comes up. Thanks for your time and efforts.

peace

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey there everyone,

I have to leave the board now but I will be back tomorrow to have a good run at all these requests ... I will get around to everyone so just be patient ... it'll be worth the wait.

And to the few that I've done so far who have responded back ... I'm pleased that you are happy with the results.

See you all tomorrow guys

Woody

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join